Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 
 

 Ok who is seriously planning a massacre, SHOW YOURSELF!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
UncontinuedProcess

avatar

Posts : 218
Contribution Points : 10272
Join date : 2017-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Ok who is seriously planning a massacre, SHOW YOURSELF!   Fri May 25, 2018 4:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I don't think any mass murderers are on this site, as most of them are either dead or in prison and I don't think they would allow such high profile prisoners browse the internet so lightly.
I think he ment future mass shooters

I thought he was looking for just people who already committed mass murder Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JP



Posts : 117
Contribution Points : 8425
Join date : 2018-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Ok who is seriously planning a massacre, SHOW YOURSELF!   Fri May 25, 2018 5:00 pm

One just went on a shooting, and was tackled after critically injuring a 13 year old girl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
worm

avatar

Posts : 27
Contribution Points : 4268
Join date : 2018-04-16
Age : 19
Location : canada

PostSubject: Re: Ok who is seriously planning a massacre, SHOW YOURSELF!   Fri May 25, 2018 5:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
One just went on a shooting, and was tackled after critically injuring a 13 year old girl
one what
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JP



Posts : 117
Contribution Points : 8425
Join date : 2018-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Ok who is seriously planning a massacre, SHOW YOURSELF!   Fri May 25, 2018 6:00 pm

mass murderer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
worm

avatar

Posts : 27
Contribution Points : 4268
Join date : 2018-04-16
Age : 19
Location : canada

PostSubject: Ok who is seriously planning a massacre, SHOW YOURSELF!   Fri May 25, 2018 6:10 pm

[quote=JP]mass murderer[/quote]
well i mean. they’re not exactly a mass murderer since, y’know, there weren’t multiple deaths
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JP



Posts : 117
Contribution Points : 8425
Join date : 2018-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Ok who is seriously planning a massacre, SHOW YOURSELF!   Fri May 25, 2018 6:32 pm

mass attempted murder = mass murderer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
worm

avatar

Posts : 27
Contribution Points : 4268
Join date : 2018-04-16
Age : 19
Location : canada

PostSubject: Re: Ok who is seriously planning a massacre, SHOW YOURSELF!   Fri May 25, 2018 6:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
mass attempted murder = mass murderer
ok buddy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JP



Posts : 117
Contribution Points : 8425
Join date : 2018-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Ok who is seriously planning a massacre, SHOW YOURSELF!   Fri May 25, 2018 6:51 pm

yea
Back to top Go down
View user profile
worm

avatar

Posts : 27
Contribution Points : 4268
Join date : 2018-04-16
Age : 19
Location : canada

PostSubject: Re: Ok who is seriously planning a massacre, SHOW YOURSELF!   Fri May 25, 2018 6:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
yea
not agreeing with you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Population Control
Chatroom Moderator
avatar

Posts : 209
Contribution Points : 5795
Join date : 2018-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Ok who is seriously planning a massacre, SHOW YOURSELF!   Fri May 25, 2018 6:59 pm

I think JP is a fuckin' troll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
worm

avatar

Posts : 27
Contribution Points : 4268
Join date : 2018-04-16
Age : 19
Location : canada

PostSubject: Re: Ok who is seriously planning a massacre, SHOW YOURSELF!   Fri May 25, 2018 7:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I think JP is a fuckin' troll
maybe, but i’m more inclined to believe they’re legit because trolling is usually intended to get people angry but this is just bizarre
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5074
Contribution Points : 48584
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Ok who is seriously planning a massacre, SHOW YOURSELF!   Fri May 25, 2018 7:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I think JP is a fuckin' troll
maybe, but i’m more inclined to believe they’re legit because trolling is usually intended to get people angry but this is just bizarre


Everything this person has posted since joining has pretty much been bizarre.

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2206
Contribution Points : 24140
Join date : 2017-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Ok who is seriously planning a massacre, SHOW YOURSELF!   Fri May 25, 2018 7:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I think JP is a fuckin' troll
maybe, but i’m more inclined to believe they’re legit because trolling is usually intended to get people angry but this is just bizarre


Everything this person has posted since joining has pretty much been bizarre.

I heard on the old forums RegalSin (that guy Adam made jokes about) had really shitty English and had strange speaking patterns so maybe [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is trying to copy that for humorous purposes. 

Or they themselves are not well spoken.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5074
Contribution Points : 48584
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Ok who is seriously planning a massacre, SHOW YOURSELF!   Fri May 25, 2018 7:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I think JP is a fuckin' troll
maybe, but i’m more inclined to believe they’re legit because trolling is usually intended to get people angry but this is just bizarre


Everything this person has posted since joining has pretty much been bizarre.

I heard on the old forums RegalSin (that guy Adam made jokes about) had really shitty English and had strange speaking patterns so maybe [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is trying to copy that for humorous purposes. 

Or they themselves are not well spoken.

Either way they are a wee bit strange to say the least. That's not necessarily a bad thing. Unless they start trolling as a nuisance.

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UncontinuedProcess

avatar

Posts : 218
Contribution Points : 10272
Join date : 2017-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Ok who is seriously planning a massacre, SHOW YOURSELF!   Fri May 25, 2018 7:40 pm

JP is William's ghost, just saying....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5074
Contribution Points : 48584
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Ok who is seriously planning a massacre, SHOW YOURSELF!   Fri May 25, 2018 7:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
JP is William's ghost, just saying....

Suspect affraid

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JP



Posts : 117
Contribution Points : 8425
Join date : 2018-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Ok who is seriously planning a massacre, SHOW YOURSELF!   Fri May 25, 2018 9:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
yea
not agreeing with you

Those were his intentions though.

I am no troll. I am not Regalsin. Just a guy. My messages make sense. From a certain point of view.

Not here to cause a ruckus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3623
Contribution Points : 46193
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Ok who is seriously planning a massacre, SHOW YOURSELF!   Fri May 25, 2018 9:39 pm

Yet the ponderer, the outcast, the believer, helps out the human. “Think not of 2 dimensions,” says the ponderer, “but of 3, as your world is conceived of 3 dimensions, so is mine. While you explore the immediate physical boundaries of your body, you see in your 3 dimensions — L, W, & H


To be honest though we don’t give a lot of these kids credit for being so deep. Like if you read Kelly Lauren,Rachels, and also Eric and Dylan’s writings they seem to be wise in ways

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Ok who is seriously planning a massacre, SHOW YOURSELF!   Sat May 26, 2018 1:46 am

I'm not planning a mass attack and I never will manifest a mass attack into reality because I cannot justify the action, I'm a pacifist (killing spiders is emotionally difficult), manifesting a mass attack is dull after awhile (when I massacre NPCs in Hitman, after 20 minutes, massacring NPCS generates the boredom emotion) and manifesting a mass attack can result in risks such as apprehension.

When the user who started this topic writes short and rapid posts, it reminds me of my mother's friend because my mother's friend writes very short and rapid messages, occasionally, my mother's friend writes and sends 5 to 10 text messages with very short pauses.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2206
Contribution Points : 24140
Join date : 2017-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Ok who is seriously planning a massacre, SHOW YOURSELF!   Sat May 26, 2018 2:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
My messages make sense. From a certain point of view.

That is certainly one way to put it.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UncontinuedProcess

avatar

Posts : 218
Contribution Points : 10272
Join date : 2017-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Ok who is seriously planning a massacre, SHOW YOURSELF!   Sat May 26, 2018 4:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

My messages make sense. From a certain point of view.

Alright Obi-wan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR



Posts : 1059
Contribution Points : 18741
Join date : 2017-12-28
Age : 16
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Ok who is seriously planning a massacre, SHOW YOURSELF!   Sat May 26, 2018 5:04 am

Okay you got me, I was planning to massacre people in GTA, I'll hand myself to the FIB right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InsaneIntruder
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 1512
Contribution Points : 26002
Join date : 2016-06-28
Location : UK/GB

PostSubject: Re: Ok who is seriously planning a massacre, SHOW YOURSELF!   Sat May 26, 2018 5:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Okay you got me, I was planning to massacre people in GTA, I'll hand myself to the FIB right now.
I never would've thought that you were going to do such a thing.

_________________
"Sometimes I think I'm going insane
I swear I might hijack a plane!

Don't push me, ’cause I'm close to the edge
I'm trying not to lose my head
It's like a jungle sometimes
It makes me wonder how I keep from going under"
_________________
"I'm a mujahideen,
and I'm making a scene,
now you's gonna feel what the boom boom mean.
It's like 2pac said,
when I die I'm not dead.
We are the martyrs,
you're just smashed tomatoes!"
_________________
"Got issues on my mind like a fool from Columbine
Will I swallow my pride or take that ride?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AlteRoad

avatar

Posts : 23
Contribution Points : 11744
Join date : 2017-05-08
Age : 25
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Ok who is seriously planning a massacre, SHOW YOURSELF!   Sat May 26, 2018 6:36 am

Well, given the historical precedent set by the shooters that have visited this site, they shouldn't be hard to catch. Keep up your snooping, detective JP.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InsaneIntruder
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 1512
Contribution Points : 26002
Join date : 2016-06-28
Location : UK/GB

PostSubject: Re: Ok who is seriously planning a massacre, SHOW YOURSELF!   Sat May 26, 2018 7:14 am

JP Hansen's To Catch a Shooter.

_________________
"Sometimes I think I'm going insane
I swear I might hijack a plane!

Don't push me, ’cause I'm close to the edge
I'm trying not to lose my head
It's like a jungle sometimes
It makes me wonder how I keep from going under"
_________________
"I'm a mujahideen,
and I'm making a scene,
now you's gonna feel what the boom boom mean.
It's like 2pac said,
when I die I'm not dead.
We are the martyrs,
you're just smashed tomatoes!"
_________________
"Got issues on my mind like a fool from Columbine
Will I swallow my pride or take that ride?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5074
Contribution Points : 48584
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Ok who is seriously planning a massacre, SHOW YOURSELF!   Sat May 26, 2018 7:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
JP Hansen's To Catch a Shooter.


Haha

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2206
Contribution Points : 24140
Join date : 2017-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Ok who is seriously planning a massacre, SHOW YOURSELF!   Sat May 26, 2018 1:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Okay you got me, I was planning to massacre people in GTA, I'll hand myself to the FIB right now.

I've played Hatred, I better turn myself in too.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JP



Posts : 117
Contribution Points : 8425
Join date : 2018-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Ok who is seriously planning a massacre, SHOW YOURSELF!   Sat May 26, 2018 4:36 pm

They will be wasting their lives if they went on a shooting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Population Control
Chatroom Moderator
avatar

Posts : 209
Contribution Points : 5795
Join date : 2018-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Ok who is seriously planning a massacre, SHOW YOURSELF!   Sat May 26, 2018 7:11 pm

PotholeAbyss wrote:
I'm not planning a mass attack and I never will manifest a mass attack into reality because I cannot justify the action, I'm a pacifist (killing spiders is emotionally difficult), manifesting a mass attack is dull after awhile (when I massacre NPCs in Hitman, after 20 minutes, massacring NPCS generates the boredom emotion) and manifesting a mass attack can result in risks such as apprehension.

When the user who started this topic writes short and rapid posts, it reminds me of my mother's friend because my mother's friend writes very short and rapid messages, occasionally, my mother's friend writes and sends 5 to 10 text messages with very short pauses.  



Dude your fucking creepy man lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Ok who is seriously planning a massacre, SHOW YOURSELF!   Sat May 26, 2018 9:39 pm

@Population Control wrote:
PotholeAbyss wrote:
I'm not planning a mass attack and I never will manifest a mass attack into reality because I cannot justify the action, I'm a pacifist (killing spiders is emotionally difficult), manifesting a mass attack is dull after awhile (when I massacre NPCs in Hitman, after 20 minutes, massacring NPCS generates the boredom emotion) and manifesting a mass attack can result in risks such as apprehension.

When the user who started this topic writes short and rapid posts, it reminds me of my mother's friend because my mother's friend writes very short and rapid messages, occasionally, my mother's friend writes and sends 5 to 10 text messages with very short pauses.  



Dude your fucking creepy man lol.

I reread my message and I agree what I wrote was creepy.

I need to start talking my time and focusing on what I write because taking my time and focusing will result in better messages.

My biggest regret was this part of one of my constructed sentences "manifesting a mass attack is dull after awhile (when I massacre NPCs in Hitman, after 20 minutes, massacring NPCS generates the boredom emotion)" because that part of one of my constructed sentences is the creepiest.

I want to clarify that when I discussed my mother's friend, I don't read my mother's texts unless my mother wants me to read a message, my mother discusses how many texts my mother's friends writes because my mother laughs at how many short and rapid text messages my mother's friend writes.

I want to clarify when I discussed boredom and mass attacks, I should've wrote instead that one of the reasons i don't want to kill others is because of the repetition. 

And I want to clarify that when I discussed me being a pacifist and using emotional difficulties killing spiders as proof, I dislike me hurting organisms because when I for example hit a spider with a blunt object, I feel bad.

Finally, in my message, I forgot to add when I see blood in reality, feelings of nausea and fainting generate.
Back to top Go down
 
Ok who is seriously planning a massacre, SHOW YOURSELF!
Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Show Predictions
» NEW PBS show coming soon in Fall of 2015
» New PBS show coming in 2016
» -TRAVELLING CIRCUS- Come one, come all to the GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH!
» Pick and play the avater show.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: