Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2 forgotten Shootings in the U.S.A

Go down 
+6
DanielBryer
Unknown
log_1987
QuestionMark
Tommy QTR
InsaneIntruder
10 posters
AuthorMessage

2 forgotten Shootings in the U.S.A Empty
PostSubject: 2 forgotten Shootings in the U.S.A   2 forgotten Shootings in the U.S.A Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 1:30 pm

Nobody has ever mentioned these shootings on here before.

Geneva County massacre, Alabama 2009
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hartford distributors, Conneticut 2010
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 forgotten Shootings in the U.S.A   2 forgotten Shootings in the U.S.A Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 1:34 pm

I know about em
Im so autistic i know about every mass shooting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 forgotten Shootings in the U.S.A   2 forgotten Shootings in the U.S.A Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 3:20 pm

I know about those two. I haven't research those two in over a year.

Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85078
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: 2 forgotten Shootings in the U.S.A   2 forgotten Shootings in the U.S.A Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 4:46 pm

I know both of them already. I'm surprised the Conneticut shooting didn't get that much attention.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 91192
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: 2 forgotten Shootings in the U.S.A   2 forgotten Shootings in the U.S.A Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 5:04 pm

eldigato wrote:
I know about em
Im so autistic i know about every mass shooting
Same. I wish there was more pictures of Michael McLendon.

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth likes this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119628
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: 2 forgotten Shootings in the U.S.A   2 forgotten Shootings in the U.S.A Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 9:56 pm

I've heard of both before too, lol. Way before I joined this forum I'd go looking for articles on mass murderers at Wikipedia to pass the time.

PostSubject: Re: 2 forgotten Shootings in the U.S.A   2 forgotten Shootings in the U.S.A Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 12:37 am

QuestionMark wrote:
I've heard of both before too, lol. Way before I joined this forum I'd go looking for articles on mass murderers at Wikipedia to pass the time.
Same
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 forgotten Shootings in the U.S.A   2 forgotten Shootings in the U.S.A Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 11:36 am

Another interesting case from New York.

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119628
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: 2 forgotten Shootings in the U.S.A   2 forgotten Shootings in the U.S.A Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 1:46 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
Another interesting case from New York.

I've heard of that one before too. It's interesting how black mass murderers usually blame racism for their rampages, while white mass murderers usually cite more personal reasons.

log_1987

log_1987

Contribution Points : 57156
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: 2 forgotten Shootings in the U.S.A   2 forgotten Shootings in the U.S.A Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 11:54 pm

The Long Island Rail Road shooting was overshadowed by the O.J Simpson case so I'm not surprised that it is almost unheard of. Pretty interesting though, especially his trial.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 forgotten Shootings in the U.S.A   2 forgotten Shootings in the U.S.A Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 11:04 am

Abb plant shooting is interesting

Another workplace shooting that was probably all over the olace when it happened but is now forgotten was the standard granvure shooting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 forgotten Shootings in the U.S.A   2 forgotten Shootings in the U.S.A Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 6:21 am

Geneva was the first mass shooting i ever learned about
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Contribution Points : 61126
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: 2 forgotten Shootings in the U.S.A   2 forgotten Shootings in the U.S.A Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 6:52 am

I have never heard of the Geneva massacre before. That looks like an interesting subject to investigate.

I have only listened to the 911 calls of the Connecticut shooting.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 forgotten Shootings in the U.S.A   2 forgotten Shootings in the U.S.A Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2018 2:01 pm

The Binghamton Civic Shooting is largely Forgotten, despite the killer killing 13
Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

Contribution Points : 28803
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: 2 forgotten Shootings in the U.S.A   2 forgotten Shootings in the U.S.A Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2022 7:53 am

I've heard of the first one, but not the second one. Geneva County was a Hungerford-style rampage killing.
Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3

Contribution Points : 25088
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: 2 forgotten Shootings in the U.S.A   2 forgotten Shootings in the U.S.A Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2022 3:33 pm

I knew both shootings, the Hartford shooting was one of the workplace shootings that interested me, usually i'm not interested in that kind of shootings, the Omar Thornton 991 call surprised me, but that was a Long, Long time ago
Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

PostSubject: Re: 2 forgotten Shootings in the U.S.A   2 forgotten Shootings in the U.S.A Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2022 3:34 pm

The Boulder shooting is largely forgotten about and that one only happened last year.
Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3

Contribution Points : 25088
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: 2 forgotten Shootings in the U.S.A   2 forgotten Shootings in the U.S.A Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2022 3:55 pm

DanielBryer wrote:
The Boulder shooting is largely forgotten about and that one only happened last year.

90 percent of mass shootings are forgotten, i mean, if u ask someone for the Tulsa Hospital shooting, Laguna Woods church shooting or Columbia factory shooting they would Say "what?", And thats for the shootings in US, Now imagine in other countries

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth likes this post

DanielBryer dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

PostSubject: Re: 2 forgotten Shootings in the U.S.A   2 forgotten Shootings in the U.S.A Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2022 4:16 pm

ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:

90 percent of mass shootings are forgotten, i mean, if u ask someone for the Tulsa Hospital shooting, Laguna Woods church shooting or Columbia factory shooting they would Say "what?", And thats for the shootings in US, Now imagine in other countries
It's not a US problem. I feel that the US mass shootings actually still get remembered more than other countries. If I ask someone in the UK for the Monkseaton or Horden shooting they would say the same.
Back to top Go down
Rosie1756

Rosie1756

Contribution Points : 14996
Forum Reputation : 227

PostSubject: Re: 2 forgotten Shootings in the U.S.A   2 forgotten Shootings in the U.S.A Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2022 5:39 pm

Mass. Shootings are getting less and less infamy every time they happen, Columbine was an all stars of infamy event but very few incidents since have had the capability of attracting copycats.
Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

PostSubject: Re: 2 forgotten Shootings in the U.S.A   2 forgotten Shootings in the U.S.A Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2022 6:20 am

Rosie1756 wrote:
Mass. Shootings are getting less and less infamy every time they happen, Columbine was an all stars of infamy event but very few incidents since have had the capability of attracting copycats.
There have been Hungerford, Dunblane and Utoya copycats.

vril dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
vril

vril

Contribution Points : 21429
Forum Reputation : 844

PostSubject: Re: 2 forgotten Shootings in the U.S.A   2 forgotten Shootings in the U.S.A Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2022 1:05 am

Rosie1756 wrote:

You're fucking retarded, Christchurch had like 5 copycats in the first year alone including one of the deadliest US mass shootings

Back to top Go down
Rosie1756

Rosie1756

Contribution Points : 14996
Forum Reputation : 227

PostSubject: Re: 2 forgotten Shootings in the U.S.A   2 forgotten Shootings in the U.S.A Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2022 1:16 am

vril wrote:
Rosie1756 wrote:

You're fucking retarded, Christchurch had like 5 copycats in the first year alone including one of the deadliest US mass shootings

Vril wanks to pictures of Stephen Paddock laying dead on the floor..... santa

DanielBryer and EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth like this post

Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

PostSubject: Re: 2 forgotten Shootings in the U.S.A   2 forgotten Shootings in the U.S.A Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2022 5:07 am

vril wrote:
Rosie1756 wrote:

True, but you still didn't have to call her fucking retarded.
Back to top Go down
vril

vril

Contribution Points : 21429
Forum Reputation : 844

PostSubject: Re: 2 forgotten Shootings in the U.S.A   2 forgotten Shootings in the U.S.A Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2022 10:00 pm

DanielBryer wrote:
vril wrote:
Rosie1756 wrote:

That's not a her it's ur alt account. So fkn obvious. Same join date, typing style, etc plus u allude to it in some posts

Idk if ur autistic or a Ziamber alt

Homicide and EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth like this post

Back to top Go down
Homicide

Homicide

Contribution Points : 14956
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: 2 forgotten Shootings in the U.S.A   2 forgotten Shootings in the U.S.A Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2022 10:02 pm

vril wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
vril wrote:
Rosie1756 wrote:

That's not a her it's ur alt account. So fkn obvious. Same join date, typing style, etc plus u allude to it in some posts

Based lol!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

DanielBryer and EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth like this post

Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

PostSubject: Re: 2 forgotten Shootings in the U.S.A   2 forgotten Shootings in the U.S.A Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2022 4:13 am

vril wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
vril wrote:
Rosie1756 wrote:

Rosie isn't my alt, I don't know who Ziamber is, and yes i'm autistic.

vril dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 forgotten Shootings in the U.S.A   2 forgotten Shootings in the U.S.A Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 forgotten Shootings in the U.S.A
Page 1 of 1