Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update

Go down 
+4
QuestionMark
UncontinuedProcess
STK
Watcher73
8 posters
AuthorMessage

FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update Empty
PostSubject: FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update   FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 4:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In one of the wildest gun incidents in the last year, a high-spirited off-duty FBI agent accidentally shot someone at a Denver nightclub early Saturday after doing a backflip while dancing.

The agent was captured on video as his service revolver tumbled from his waist holster to the floor after he executed a backflip. Just as he reached for the fallen gun, it discharged with a loud pop, striking a patron in the leg. The agent tucked the weapon back into his waistband, raised his hands and walked away from the crowd.

The victim was transported to a local hospital in good condition and is expected to recover completely. The nightclub was evacuated, and managers are now considering installing metal detectors, reported the local Fox News station.

The unidentified agent was questioned by Denver police before being released to an “FBI supervisor,” reported Denver’s 9 News TV.

Denver police are continuing to investigate. Charges will be determined by the local district attorney’s office.

You can't make this shit up! You know his supervisor is probably still chewing his ass out!   FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update 2476193534

Although I'm not sure which is the bigger crime, the accidental shooting or his horrid dance moves.  scratch  Roll

Last edited by ShadowedGoddess on Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update   FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 4:40 pm

It's FIB not FBI

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Watcher73

Contribution Points : 55109
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update   FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 4:44 pm

At the top of the charts this month, we have Accidental Firearm Discharge on the Dancefloor.
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 72184
Forum Reputation : 328

PostSubject: Re: FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update   FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 6:38 pm

I misread the title and thought an FBI agent randomly shot someone who did a backflip. Not sure which scenario is worse....

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 66307
Forum Reputation : 430

PostSubject: Re: FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update   FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 6:41 pm

STK wrote:
I misread the title and thought an FBI agent randomly shot someone who did a backflip. Not sure which scenario is worse....
Active Backfliper: America Under Sick Moves
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119628
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update   FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 12:21 am

Ziamber II wrote:
It's FIB not FBI

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

oh wait he's dead

PostSubject: Re: FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update   FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 7:05 am

STK wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  The only thing that would have made this worse(or better depending on how you look at it) would've been if he had also shot himself in the ass when he was trying to tuck it back in his waistband! Haha

Actually I truly believe his supervisors would rather he had shot some random guy doing a back flip, that way they could say well "Agent So-and-so felt his life was being threatened and acted quickly saving countless in the club that night."

What kills me the most is the way he just tries to walk away with his hands up in what was clearly a "Damn my bad" movement. Like no Mr. FBI guy with the shitty dance moves, you just shot someone while executing a back-flip at the end of what may have been the most cringy, embarrassing dance routine those people had ever witnessed. Hell you know for a fact there was someone in the circle who wanted to get shot just so they didn't have to watch anymore! He did that guy a favor. Roll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update   FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 7:08 am

UncontinuedProcess wrote:
STK wrote:

LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update   FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 2:52 pm

Denver police say they're awaiting lab results to help determine if an off-duty FBI agent could face charges after accidentally firing a weapon that dropped out of its holster while he was dancing at a nightclub.

Police say in a statement Monday that they want to determine if alcohol was a factor.

Prosecutors will determine whether the agent will face any charges in the shooting that wounded another man. The victim was taken to a hospital in good condition.

Police have said the agent was dancing at the downtown club early Saturday when the gun fell from the agent's waistband holster onto the floor. The firearm went off when the agent picked it up.

His name has not been released. The Denver FBI has declined to comment.

Yeah no shit they have declined to comment!

Also for that poor man's sake I hope it's proven that he was drunk AF, had been drugged or something. Otherwise he will have to own all those dance moves and won't have anything to blame them on!  Roll
Back to top Go down
Watcher73

PostSubject: Re: FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update   FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 3:22 pm

If Hoover's G-men could see this guy now...
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95424
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update   FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 3:23 pm

This reminds me of the video of the gun instructor giving instructions to people and accidentally firing. He didn't hit anyone but the look on the student's faces was priceless.

This makes me super mad and LOL at the same time. It is hilarious that it happened in a way but I am sad someone got shot/hurt

PostSubject: Re: FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update   FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 3:28 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
This reminds me of the video of the gun instructor giving instructions to people and accidentally firing.  He didn't hit anyone but the look on the student's faces was priceless.

This makes me super mad and LOL at the same time.  It is hilarious that it happened in a way but I am sad someone got shot/hurt

Very true indeed. I do feel for the innocent bystander who got shot AND had to see that guy bustin moves too! No  But in all seriousness, the man who was injured in expected to make a full recovery. He will also have a funny story to tell about the time he was gunned down by the FBI. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update   FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 3:30 pm

Watcher73 wrote:
If Hoover's G-men could see this guy now...

Haha
Back to top Go down
Watcher73

PostSubject: Re: FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update   FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 3:37 pm

Maybe this'll lead to some kind of How I Met Your Mother ending at Quantico in a few years.

"And that, cadets, is how we started teaching advanced dance classes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update   FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 4:01 pm

This vid shows a different angle.  Also when they freeze on him when he turns around, that it a look of "Yep I just lost my job" on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update   FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 6:06 pm

Dance like the whole world is watching.

An off-duty FBI agent who accidentally fired a gun that dropped out of its holster while he was doing a back-flip at a nightclub was booked into custody on Tuesday, jail records showed.

Chase Bishop, 29, was being held in a detention center in downtown Denver. He faces charges for second-degree assault but he has not been formally charged, according to NBC affiliate KUSA.

Denver police have said Bishop was dancing at a nightclub in the early hours of June 2 when the gun fell from his waistband holster and hit the floor.

When he went to grab it, the gun went off and wounded a man who was taken to a hospital, where he was listed in good condition.

And the whole thing was captured on cellphone video.

The FBI field office in Denver declined to comment on the incident, "in order to preserve the integrity of the ongoing investigation," said Amy Sanders, a spokeswoman.

Sanders said the field office would fully cooperate with Denver police and prosecutors "as this matter proceeds through the judicial process."

Bishop is not assigned to the Denver office but works out of Washington, D.C., sources told KUSA.

Declining comment "in order to preserve integrity".  To damn late for that!  Haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update   FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 11:58 am

Why waSN'T the safety lock on the gun?
Back to top Go down
Watcher73

PostSubject: Re: FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update   FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 3:14 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Bishop is not assigned to the Denver office but works out of Washington, D.C., sources told KUSA.

Declining comment "in order to preserve integrity".  To damn late for that!  Haha

Apparently D.C. now stands for "Declining Comment."

Other possibilities:

Detain Chase
Disco Cat
Ditzy Cop
Denver Cringed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update   FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 3:23 pm

Watcher73 wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Apparently D.C. now stands for "Declining Comment."

Other possibilities:

Detain Chase
Disco Cat
Ditzy Cop
Denver Cringed

LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update   FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2018 10:34 am

Remember that video that went viral of the FBI agent accidentally shooting someone after doing a backflip on the dance floor at a Denver bar last summer? Well it turns out Chase Bishop won’t face any prison time after pleading guilty Friday to third-degree assault. Instead Bishop was sentenced to two years of supervised probation. “We believe that this agreement strikes an appropriate balance of seeking justice for the victim and ensuring that this type of incident does not happen again,” Denver District Attorney Beth McCann said.

The victim of the gunshot, Tom Reddington, said his life had been turned upside down after that fateful night he was shot in the leg. He lost his job at an Amazon warehouse and has chronic pain. “I have done months of physical therapy,” he said. “I have sought counseling. However, being in public, especially seeing law enforcement with guns, makes me very uncomfortable.”

Despite the consequences, Reddington insisted he didn’t hold any personal grudges against Bishop. “I’ve done stupid things at bars to impress girls, too,” Reddington said. Bishop apologized to Reddington in court. “Mr. Reddington… I’m extremely sorry for everything he’s gone through,” Bishop said. The FBI has not commented on the case, but the Reddington’s lawyer said he had heard the agency fired Bishop shortly after the incident.

DAMN! I was hoping he would have been charged for those fucking God awful moves at the very least. I mean come on now, he assaulted everyone in there that saw him dancing. Haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update   FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2018 12:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

The victim of the gunshot, Tom Reddington, said his life had been turned upside down after that fateful night he was shot in the leg. He lost his job at an Amazon warehouse and has chronic pain. “I have done months of physical therapy,” he said. “I have sought counseling. However, being in public, especially seeing law enforcement with guns, makes me very uncomfortable."

"I also have whiplash, my wife left me and my dog got hit by a car".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update   FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2018 12:57 pm

miketheratguy wrote:

The victim of the gunshot, Tom Reddington, said his life had been turned upside down after that fateful night he was shot in the leg. He lost his job at an Amazon warehouse and has chronic pain. “I have done months of physical therapy,” he said. “I have sought counseling. However, being in public, especially seeing law enforcement with guns, makes me very uncomfortable."

"I also have whiplash, my wife left me and my dog got hit by a car".

Yeah I kinda got that vibe of "I will get SO much money from this" as well. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update   FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2018 1:04 pm

Yeah I kinda got that vibe of "I will get SO much money from this" as well. Smile

Greedy bastard. FBI agent should have just riddled his body with bullets when he had the chance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update   FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2018 2:31 pm

miketheratguy wrote:

Greedy bastard. FBI agent should have just riddled his body with bullets when he had the chance.

Well now that may have been overkill. He already forced this poor man to see him dance, then shot him in the leg. But in all honesty the dance moves were the worst of the two! Haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update   FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2018 2:42 pm

Well now that may have been overkill. He already forced this poor man to see him dance, then shot him in the leg. But in all honesty the dance moves were the worst of the two! Haha

To be fair he danced better than I probably could. I'd wind up taking out 35 people. Then wait for the inevitable blame of bullying and violent video games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update   FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2018 2:45 pm

miketheratguy wrote:

To be fair he danced better than I probably could. I'd wind up taking out 35 people. Then wait for the inevitable blame of bullying and violent video games.

Well in all honesty he probably danced slightly better then me as well. ALSO I am quite clumsy and would have taken out just as many innocent bystanders. BAHAH!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update   FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2018 2:50 pm

Well in all honesty he probably danced slightly better then me as well. ALSO I am quite clumsy and would have taken out just as many innocent bystanders. BAHAH!

Wow, well then you and I better not wind up in a dance hall together. You'd be launching yourself into the crowd like a battering ram and I'd be taking hordes of people out with unintentional potshots.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update   FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2018 3:49 pm

This should be known as the FIB dance manouvere.
Back to top Go down
AlteRoad

AlteRoad

Contribution Points : 64125
Forum Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update   FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2018 7:28 am

That move looks familiar...
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85078
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update   FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2019 1:27 pm

UncontinuedProcess wrote:
STK wrote:
I thought that's what it meant too!
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update   FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2019 1:29 pm

You'd think that an FIB agent would know how to use the safety on their gun but no.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update   FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2019 1:33 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

You can't make this shit up! You know his supervisor is probably still chewing his ass out!   FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update 2476193534

Although I'm not sure which is the bigger crime, the accidental shooting or his horrid dance moves.  scratch  Roll
You can't make this stuff up! You know Jenn is probably still chewing you out!

Although I'm not sure which is the bigger crime, you completely breaking the PMs and letting everyone think they did it or cheating on your husband with some bloke you met on a Columbine forum.
Back to top Go down
alphawhiskey86

alphawhiskey86

Contribution Points : 49751
Forum Reputation : 55

PostSubject: Re: FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update   FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2019 2:14 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
You'd think that an FIB agent would know how to use the safety on their gun but no.

I assume he carries a Glock. Glocks don’t have traditional safeties. They do have drop safeties (the gun didn’t go off when it fell), firing pin safety, and a trigger safety. The trigger safety requires the trigger to be pulled in a certain direction (straight back with center pressure). He picked it up with his finger in the right spot and it went off.
You can prevent the gun from also going off by pulling the trigger with no mag in and then inserting a mag. You would have to rack it to fire it. But an FBI agent wouldn’t keep is gun holstered in such a way because those few seconds of racking the gun could cost his or her life

W̵̧̢̗̱̻̘̥̜̙͑̃͜e̴̥̬̓̇͒͑͂͠’̶̨̨̬̱̞͎̦͖̌̆̅̅̐̈́͜ȑ̸͍̋̔̍̔̄͂̊͘͜e̴̢̧͔͕̰͚̺͑͌̎͛̓ ̵̲̒̄̀͘ȃ̸̩̰̪̃ḷ̸̡͔̳͖̪̆͗̄̈́̾̇̓̍̒l̸̲͓͛̀̒̊͋͊̊͜͝ ̷̹̭͇̝̓̆̆̌̌̕l̷̠̊̏͆i̴̫̊͛͋̑͐̒͘͝͝v̴̠̜́̈́́̈͂͐̿̕͝͝i̵͚͛̿n̸̲̻̦̂͂̓̍g̸͓͕̱͙̼̯͌́̍̚͘ͅ ̶̡̞̙̮̜͋͑̑ì̷͈̄͗͒͐̈̽̆̚n̷̞̯̐̂̃̿ ̶̨͍̖̙̱̱̩̈́̃̋̎̅͌ͅë̸̮̥͔̭́̊a̸̰̬̩̣̗͒̌̌̾̌́̊c̵̺̜̙͍͗̒̄̉̓͐͐͌̆h̴͖͙̣͚̺͖̙̄̅̑̕͜ ̵̧͕͉̑̄̅̏̆̔̐̀ò̷̗̇̔͊͋̍̚͜t̷̨̡͍̳̲́̈́͋̅͆ͅh̷̢̳̭̟̖̀́̽̑̑͆͝͝ẹ̴͒̾r̴͕̬̙̰̩͕̖̋͛̇́͋̌͋ͅ’̶̫̗̱̞͎̩̆͛͑̀͂͛͌s̴͇̱̘̑̎̑́̈́̑̌̈́̚ ̵̥̮̾̋̅̏̋̒̌͛p̵̝̖̦̹̱̮̮̦̥̜̍a̵̯̞͉̺̭͔̥͆̐ͅr̴̡̢̲͎͈̖̘̿̇̏͛͋͌͌͗̚͝à̷͕͚͉̲͓̦̮͎̥̍̽̈́͑ǹ̴͇̝͇͑̋̉͒͐͆̄͘ơ̵̼͇͂͗̊̐̕͠i̸̧̝̣̠͋̎̂̓͋͛̅͛͛͝a̶͎͌̽̏̐͊͊̈̚
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update   FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2019 1:07 am

alphawhiskey86 wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:

I assume he carries a Glock. Glocks don’t have traditional safeties. They do have drop safeties (the gun didn’t go off when it fell), firing pin safety, and a trigger safety. The trigger safety requires the trigger to be pulled in a certain direction (straight back with center pressure). He picked it up with his finger in the right spot and it went off.
You can prevent the gun from also going off by pulling the trigger with no mag in and then inserting a mag. You would have to rack it to fire it. But an FBI agent wouldn’t keep is gun holstered in such a way because those few seconds of racking the gun could cost his or her life
He should've at least had trigger discipline.
Back to top Go down
alphawhiskey86

alphawhiskey86

PostSubject: Re: FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update   FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2019 7:13 am

Quote :
He should've at least had trigger discipline.

Without a doubt lol. That’s like rule [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Guess he missed that while he was working on his sick moves

W̵̧̢̗̱̻̘̥̜̙͑̃͜e̴̥̬̓̇͒͑͂͠’̶̨̨̬̱̞͎̦͖̌̆̅̅̐̈́͜ȑ̸͍̋̔̍̔̄͂̊͘͜e̴̢̧͔͕̰͚̺͑͌̎͛̓ ̵̲̒̄̀͘ȃ̸̩̰̪̃ḷ̸̡͔̳͖̪̆͗̄̈́̾̇̓̍̒l̸̲͓͛̀̒̊͋͊̊͜͝ ̷̹̭͇̝̓̆̆̌̌̕l̷̠̊̏͆i̴̫̊͛͋̑͐̒͘͝͝v̴̠̜́̈́́̈͂͐̿̕͝͝i̵͚͛̿n̸̲̻̦̂͂̓̍g̸͓͕̱͙̼̯͌́̍̚͘ͅ ̶̡̞̙̮̜͋͑̑ì̷͈̄͗͒͐̈̽̆̚n̷̞̯̐̂̃̿ ̶̨͍̖̙̱̱̩̈́̃̋̎̅͌ͅë̸̮̥͔̭́̊a̸̰̬̩̣̗͒̌̌̾̌́̊c̵̺̜̙͍͗̒̄̉̓͐͐͌̆h̴͖͙̣͚̺͖̙̄̅̑̕͜ ̵̧͕͉̑̄̅̏̆̔̐̀ò̷̗̇̔͊͋̍̚͜t̷̨̡͍̳̲́̈́͋̅͆ͅh̷̢̳̭̟̖̀́̽̑̑͆͝͝ẹ̴͒̾r̴͕̬̙̰̩͕̖̋͛̇́͋̌͋ͅ’̶̫̗̱̞͎̩̆͛͑̀͂͛͌s̴͇̱̘̑̎̑́̈́̑̌̈́̚ ̵̥̮̾̋̅̏̋̒̌͛p̵̝̖̦̹̱̮̮̦̥̜̍a̵̯̞͉̺̭͔̥͆̐ͅr̴̡̢̲͎͈̖̘̿̇̏͛͋͌͌͗̚͝à̷͕͚͉̲͓̦̮͎̥̍̽̈́͑ǹ̴͇̝͇͑̋̉͒͐͆̄͘ơ̵̼͇͂͗̊̐̕͠i̸̧̝̣̠͋̎̂̓͋͛̅͛͛͝a̶͎͌̽̏̐͊͊̈̚
Back to top Go down
Watcher73

PostSubject: Re: FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update   FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2019 2:41 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:

You'd think the FBI would have a FBI (Firearm Basic Instruction) course. If we're talking about the GTA universe, then we'll just say that FIB stands for Firearm Instruction Bureau. If this guy was carrying a Glock, then the FBI needs a GTA (Glock Training Academy).
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update   FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2019 3:31 pm

Watcher73 wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:

You'd think the FBI would have a FBI (Firearm Basic Instruction) course. If we're talking about the GTA universe, then we'll just say that FIB stands for Firearm Instruction Bureau. If this guy was carrying a Glock, then the FBI needs a GTA (Glock Training Academy).
Nice acronyms.
Back to top Go down
alphawhiskey86

alphawhiskey86

PostSubject: Re: FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update   FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2019 3:35 pm

Watcher73 wrote:

This guy acronyms

Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update   FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 1:22 am

alphawhiskey86 wrote:
Watcher73 wrote:

This guy acronyms
I know right? I'm shook.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update   FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update
Page 1 of 1