Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update

Go down 
+4
QuestionMark
UncontinuedProcess
STK
Watcher73
8 posters
AuthorMessage
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85628
Forum Reputation : 340

FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update   FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2019 1:29 pm

You'd think that an FIB agent would know how to use the safety on their gun but no.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update   FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2019 1:33 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

You can't make this shit up! You know his supervisor is probably still chewing his ass out!   FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update - Page 2 2476193534

Although I'm not sure which is the bigger crime, the accidental shooting or his horrid dance moves.  scratch  Roll
You can't make this stuff up! You know Jenn is probably still chewing you out!

Although I'm not sure which is the bigger crime, you completely breaking the PMs and letting everyone think they did it or cheating on your husband with some bloke you met on a Columbine forum.
Back to top Go down
alphawhiskey86

alphawhiskey86

Contribution Points : 50301
Forum Reputation : 55

PostSubject: Re: FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update   FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2019 2:14 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
You'd think that an FIB agent would know how to use the safety on their gun but no.

I assume he carries a Glock. Glocks don’t have traditional safeties. They do have drop safeties (the gun didn’t go off when it fell), firing pin safety, and a trigger safety. The trigger safety requires the trigger to be pulled in a certain direction (straight back with center pressure). He picked it up with his finger in the right spot and it went off.
You can prevent the gun from also going off by pulling the trigger with no mag in and then inserting a mag. You would have to rack it to fire it. But an FBI agent wouldn’t keep is gun holstered in such a way because those few seconds of racking the gun could cost his or her life

W̵̧̢̗̱̻̘̥̜̙͑̃͜e̴̥̬̓̇͒͑͂͠’̶̨̨̬̱̞͎̦͖̌̆̅̅̐̈́͜ȑ̸͍̋̔̍̔̄͂̊͘͜e̴̢̧͔͕̰͚̺͑͌̎͛̓ ̵̲̒̄̀͘ȃ̸̩̰̪̃ḷ̸̡͔̳͖̪̆͗̄̈́̾̇̓̍̒l̸̲͓͛̀̒̊͋͊̊͜͝ ̷̹̭͇̝̓̆̆̌̌̕l̷̠̊̏͆i̴̫̊͛͋̑͐̒͘͝͝v̴̠̜́̈́́̈͂͐̿̕͝͝i̵͚͛̿n̸̲̻̦̂͂̓̍g̸͓͕̱͙̼̯͌́̍̚͘ͅ ̶̡̞̙̮̜͋͑̑ì̷͈̄͗͒͐̈̽̆̚n̷̞̯̐̂̃̿ ̶̨͍̖̙̱̱̩̈́̃̋̎̅͌ͅë̸̮̥͔̭́̊a̸̰̬̩̣̗͒̌̌̾̌́̊c̵̺̜̙͍͗̒̄̉̓͐͐͌̆h̴͖͙̣͚̺͖̙̄̅̑̕͜ ̵̧͕͉̑̄̅̏̆̔̐̀ò̷̗̇̔͊͋̍̚͜t̷̨̡͍̳̲́̈́͋̅͆ͅh̷̢̳̭̟̖̀́̽̑̑͆͝͝ẹ̴͒̾r̴͕̬̙̰̩͕̖̋͛̇́͋̌͋ͅ’̶̫̗̱̞͎̩̆͛͑̀͂͛͌s̴͇̱̘̑̎̑́̈́̑̌̈́̚ ̵̥̮̾̋̅̏̋̒̌͛p̵̝̖̦̹̱̮̮̦̥̜̍a̵̯̞͉̺̭͔̥͆̐ͅr̴̡̢̲͎͈̖̘̿̇̏͛͋͌͌͗̚͝à̷͕͚͉̲͓̦̮͎̥̍̽̈́͑ǹ̴͇̝͇͑̋̉͒͐͆̄͘ơ̵̼͇͂͗̊̐̕͠i̸̧̝̣̠͋̎̂̓͋͛̅͛͛͝a̶͎͌̽̏̐͊͊̈̚
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update   FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2019 1:07 am

alphawhiskey86 wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:

I assume he carries a Glock. Glocks don’t have traditional safeties. They do have drop safeties (the gun didn’t go off when it fell), firing pin safety, and a trigger safety. The trigger safety requires the trigger to be pulled in a certain direction (straight back with center pressure). He picked it up with his finger in the right spot and it went off.
You can prevent the gun from also going off by pulling the trigger with no mag in and then inserting a mag. You would have to rack it to fire it. But an FBI agent wouldn’t keep is gun holstered in such a way because those few seconds of racking the gun could cost his or her life
He should've at least had trigger discipline.
Back to top Go down
alphawhiskey86

alphawhiskey86

PostSubject: Re: FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update   FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2019 7:13 am

Quote :
He should've at least had trigger discipline.

Without a doubt lol. That’s like rule [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Guess he missed that while he was working on his sick moves

W̵̧̢̗̱̻̘̥̜̙͑̃͜e̴̥̬̓̇͒͑͂͠’̶̨̨̬̱̞͎̦͖̌̆̅̅̐̈́͜ȑ̸͍̋̔̍̔̄͂̊͘͜e̴̢̧͔͕̰͚̺͑͌̎͛̓ ̵̲̒̄̀͘ȃ̸̩̰̪̃ḷ̸̡͔̳͖̪̆͗̄̈́̾̇̓̍̒l̸̲͓͛̀̒̊͋͊̊͜͝ ̷̹̭͇̝̓̆̆̌̌̕l̷̠̊̏͆i̴̫̊͛͋̑͐̒͘͝͝v̴̠̜́̈́́̈͂͐̿̕͝͝i̵͚͛̿n̸̲̻̦̂͂̓̍g̸͓͕̱͙̼̯͌́̍̚͘ͅ ̶̡̞̙̮̜͋͑̑ì̷͈̄͗͒͐̈̽̆̚n̷̞̯̐̂̃̿ ̶̨͍̖̙̱̱̩̈́̃̋̎̅͌ͅë̸̮̥͔̭́̊a̸̰̬̩̣̗͒̌̌̾̌́̊c̵̺̜̙͍͗̒̄̉̓͐͐͌̆h̴͖͙̣͚̺͖̙̄̅̑̕͜ ̵̧͕͉̑̄̅̏̆̔̐̀ò̷̗̇̔͊͋̍̚͜t̷̨̡͍̳̲́̈́͋̅͆ͅh̷̢̳̭̟̖̀́̽̑̑͆͝͝ẹ̴͒̾r̴͕̬̙̰̩͕̖̋͛̇́͋̌͋ͅ’̶̫̗̱̞͎̩̆͛͑̀͂͛͌s̴͇̱̘̑̎̑́̈́̑̌̈́̚ ̵̥̮̾̋̅̏̋̒̌͛p̵̝̖̦̹̱̮̮̦̥̜̍a̵̯̞͉̺̭͔̥͆̐ͅr̴̡̢̲͎͈̖̘̿̇̏͛͋͌͌͗̚͝à̷͕͚͉̲͓̦̮͎̥̍̽̈́͑ǹ̴͇̝͇͑̋̉͒͐͆̄͘ơ̵̼͇͂͗̊̐̕͠i̸̧̝̣̠͋̎̂̓͋͛̅͛͛͝a̶͎͌̽̏̐͊͊̈̚
Back to top Go down
Watcher73

Contribution Points : 55659
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update   FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2019 2:41 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:

You'd think the FBI would have a FBI (Firearm Basic Instruction) course. If we're talking about the GTA universe, then we'll just say that FIB stands for Firearm Instruction Bureau. If this guy was carrying a Glock, then the FBI needs a GTA (Glock Training Academy).
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update   FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2019 3:31 pm

Watcher73 wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:

You'd think the FBI would have a FBI (Firearm Basic Instruction) course. If we're talking about the GTA universe, then we'll just say that FIB stands for Firearm Instruction Bureau. If this guy was carrying a Glock, then the FBI needs a GTA (Glock Training Academy).
Nice acronyms.
Back to top Go down
alphawhiskey86

alphawhiskey86

PostSubject: Re: FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update   FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2019 3:35 pm

Watcher73 wrote:

This guy acronyms

Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update   FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 1:22 am

alphawhiskey86 wrote:
Watcher73 wrote:

This guy acronyms
I know right? I'm shook.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update   FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FBI agent shoots someone when he does a back flip in a club. + Update
Page 1 of 1