Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

What did this mean?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 8425

PostSubject: What did this mean?   Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:20 pm

According to Lisa Kreutz, She heard one of the shooters say "Are you still with me?" "We’re still going to do this, right?"

I wonder who said and why?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
aperiogaming

Contribution Points : 4597

PostSubject: Re: What did this mean?   Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:01 pm

I think the general consensus suggests it was Eric saying this to Dylan.

Maybe without the edge of psychosis that Eric had, Dylan started to get a bit traumatized by all of the killing around him and started showing signs. After all, Eric was responsible almost entirely (or had a hand in) eleven of the thirteen deaths. Dylan didn't "contribute" as much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 33203

PostSubject: Re: What did this mean?   Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:27 am

There has indeed been a lot speculation on this. But honestly we still don't know for a fact who said it.

I think it depends on where you are on the spectrum of believing Eric was the mastermind, and Dylan the follower. Most who think Eric had said this to Dylan, probably also think he was the leader.

I wish we knew who had really said it. I do think if we could pinpoint whether E or D had said this then it might shed a little more light on the dynamic between them that day.

-Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 23153

PostSubject: Re: What did this mean?   Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
There has indeed been a lot speculation on this. But honestly we still don't know for a fact who said it.

I think it depends on where you are on the spectrum of believing Eric was the mastermind, and Dylan the follower. Most who think Eric had said this to Dylan, probably also think he was the leader.

I wish we knew who had really said it. I do think if we could pinpoint whether E or D had said this then it might shed a little more light on the dynamic between them that day.

I always forget if it was the first or second time entering the library

First time I think it was Eric to Dylan. Regarding killing which is why Dylan started whooping it up and acting by like a psychotic clown...

Second I think it was Dylan to Eric regarding suicide
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 33203

PostSubject: Re: What did this mean?   Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:14 am

I always forget if it was the first or second time entering the library

First time I think it was Eric to Dylan. Regarding killing which is why Dylan started whooping it up and acting by like a psychotic clown...

Second I think it was Dylan to Eric regarding suicide

Either way if we could for sure determine who said it and at what time, it would answer a few questions in my mind at least. Unfortunately its just one of those things that has a toss up answer, as it could have been said by either one for different reasons.

-Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Szabo

Contribution Points : 11607

PostSubject: Re: What did this mean?   Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:43 am

According to Kreutz she heard one of them say it as they entered the library the first time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 23153

PostSubject: Re: What did this mean?   Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:47 am

According to Kreutz she heard one of them say it as they entered the library the first time.

Thank you!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 16139

PostSubject: Re: What did this mean?   Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:12 pm

Or if it really was said for that matter. If only one person heard this alleged exchange I'm already predisposed to not believing it.

View user profile
rebootoX

Contribution Points : 2509

PostSubject: Re: What did this mean?   Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:15 pm

Or if it really was said for that matter. If only one person heard this alleged exchange I'm already predisposed to not believing it.
Yeah, that's the problem with eyewitness accounts, you just can't be sure if they're true or not. Especially if it's a situation full of chaos and panic like that. Lisa could easily have mistaken the voices of the shooters with those of other students hiding in the library. scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile

What did this mean?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: