Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

El paso Report?

Go down 
+3
EthanEmerson
sororityalpha
Kerea2244
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 122900
Forum Reputation : 40

El paso Report? Empty
PostSubject: El paso Report?   El paso Report? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 2:16 am

Didn't El Paso report post 60 evidence photos of columbine back in 2002? What were the pictures (like what type of evidence?)
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 121538
Forum Reputation : 1001

El paso Report? Empty
PostSubject: Re: El paso Report?   El paso Report? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 3:33 am

Mostly ballistic evidence from outside of the school.
Back to top Go down
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

El paso Report? Empty
PostSubject: Re: El paso Report?   El paso Report? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 3:41 am

sororityalpha wrote:
Mostly ballistic evidence from outside of the school.

Oh yeah I did see those. Didn't they also leak those photos of was that someone else
Back to top Go down
KKjHAM

Contribution Points : 55682
Forum Reputation : 0

El paso Report? Empty
PostSubject: Re: El paso Report?   El paso Report? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 6:28 am

Does anyone have a copy of the El Paso report (with images) that they can share?
Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson
Banned

Contribution Points : 81309
Forum Reputation : 475

El paso Report? Empty
PostSubject: Re: El paso Report?   El paso Report? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2018 9:33 am

Stay in touch with me on Facebook if you want and I'll link up the El Paso report when I launch my site next April. I actually just finished organizing and indexing the El Paso report today. But, the site isn't done yet so it's not accessible. In the meantime, I could send you a zip file of it? Let me know!
Back to top Go down
KKjHAM

Contribution Points : 55682

El paso Report? Empty
PostSubject: Re: El paso Report?   El paso Report? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2018 11:31 pm

EthanEmerson thanks for the offer. I have found a copy since posting this request. Thanks though! I am looking forward to your site. Let us know when it is ready. I'm sure we all would like to see it.
Back to top Go down
vandands

Contribution Points : 60722

El paso Report? Empty
PostSubject: Re: El paso Report?   El paso Report? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2018 4:23 pm

KKjHAM wrote:
EthanEmerson  thanks for the offer.  I have found a copy since posting this request.  Thanks though!  I am looking forward to your site.  Let us know when it is ready.  I'm sure we all would like to see it.

I agree, looking forward to your site, Ethan! Give us a shout out when it's done What a Face
Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson
Banned

El paso Report? Empty
PostSubject: Re: El paso Report?   El paso Report? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2018 6:01 am

Cool, no prob! Glad you found it. It's hard to find files these days (online anyway). I'm working on the site like mad, hours and hours and hours as usual haha. It will be worth it. A resource people can actually use that won't make you want to rip your hair out. :-D

I plan to launch next April. So far, it's on track!
Back to top Go down
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

El paso Report? Empty
PostSubject: Re: El paso Report?   El paso Report? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2018 9:48 pm

EthanEmerson wrote:
Stay in touch with me on Facebook if you want and I'll link up the El Paso report when I launch my site next April. I actually just finished organizing and indexing the El Paso report today. But, the site isn't done yet so it's not accessible. In the meantime, I could send you a zip file of it? Let me know!
please do so!!!
Back to top Go down
thelmar

thelmar

Contribution Points : 82007
Forum Reputation : 3068

El paso Report? Empty
PostSubject: Re: El paso Report?   El paso Report? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 3:40 pm

The only report I've seen is 34 pages long and has a couple of pictures (Rohrbough's body on the sidewalk, a drawing of his body indicating his injuries, a bullet showing the grooves on it, etc.).

Is there really a report with a lot more pictures floating around or is the 34 page version the only one?
Back to top Go down
cakeman

cakeman

Contribution Points : 79172
Forum Reputation : 1491

El paso Report? Empty
PostSubject: Re: El paso Report?   El paso Report? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 1:26 am

I've never seen any pictures of Rohrbough from the report, though that would make sense given he's the subject of the report. I've seen pictures from outside the west entrance. I'll see if I can find it.
Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson
Banned

El paso Report? Empty
PostSubject: Re: El paso Report?   El paso Report? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2019 8:45 am

So I just came back to this thread and realized it has been almost a YEAR since I posted about organizing the El Paso report...

I am going to post the link because I know people will get use out of it, but there is a catch:

The site isn't complete yet and it might be frustrating for some people who want to explore it.

The thing is, I've been working on this since around 2014 and it's been a process. Sparing the boring details, let's just say it's going to be a perpetual work in progress. It's being launched in several phases and programming the documents is just the first phase.

At the moment, the only reports I've got programmed to function as intended are:

11k - up to the "not on location" section (working on the rest)
10k pages (lead tracking sheets)
El Paso Sheriff's report
Evidence Volumes I&II

The rest of the documents are in the queue for when I finish programming the remainder of the 11k.

There could be typos, errors, and future menu changes, organizational changes, etc.

In a future phase, I'll have the 11k in a text-searchable database that returns results like Google, but that will be at least 2 years in the future.

It's really hard for me to publicly link a project in progress since I'm used to people getting really mad when links don't work, but this site has been a beast of a project and I feel like it's not fair to wait until it's complete since there are reports that can be accessed right now... I'm working on this between my regular job.

Also, I am in the process of reducing image sizes, and have not yet done that for the 11k. So if the images take longer to load it's because I haven't processed the smaller versions yet. I literally converted the entire 30k pages of documents into individual images, one per page, so image resizing and uploading the resized images is a tedious job to complete since I only have access to DSL where I live... i just haven't been motivated to tackle that one yet.

So, as long as everyone knows that this is a project in progress and there will probably be errors, here's the link to the El Paso report as promised:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Smile
Back to top Go down
cakeman

cakeman

Contribution Points : 79172
Forum Reputation : 1491

El paso Report? Empty
PostSubject: Re: El paso Report?   El paso Report? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2019 12:06 pm

Cool stuff Ethan, e. g. F-22 is interesting as I've had it out before over the perps not seeing the cafeteria from their vantage point.
Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson
Banned

El paso Report? Empty
PostSubject: Re: El paso Report?   El paso Report? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2019 3:54 am

Oh yeah, interesting, I had to go look and I see what you mean.
I haven't looked at this report in YEARS!
I'm in code mode lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

El paso Report? Empty
PostSubject: Re: El paso Report?   El paso Report? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

El paso Report?
Page 1 of 1