Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eric Harris and the Postal Movie.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105213
Forum Reputation : 1235

Eric Harris and the Postal Movie. Empty
PostSubject: Eric Harris and the Postal Movie.   Eric Harris and the Postal Movie. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 12:19 pm

Has anyone seen the movie "Postal" based off of the 1997 video game Eric used to play where you can just walk around killing anyone and everything?

Here is a clip of the movie:

Second video game in the series for reference:

If Eric and Dylan were still around, I feel like this would of been up there with their favorite movies, especially Eric.
Note how the main character in the video game is dressed in all black with sunglasses just like Eric wore.
Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120178
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and the Postal Movie.   Eric Harris and the Postal Movie. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 1:09 pm

slippy123 wrote:
Has anyone seen the movie "Postal" based off of the 1997 video game Eric used to play where you can just walk around killing anyone and everything?

I've never heard of Eric having been a fan of the Postal series until now. Source?

slippy123

slippy123

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and the Postal Movie.   Eric Harris and the Postal Movie. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 1:21 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
slippy123 wrote:

I've never heard of Eric having been a fan of the Postal series until now. Source?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm on mobile right now, I have other sources on my computer at home. This is from Jeff Kass's book, which IMO is the best book out of all the Columbine books.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120178
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and the Postal Movie.   Eric Harris and the Postal Movie. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 1:25 pm

slippy123 wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
slippy123 wrote:

I'm on mobile right now, I have other sources on my computer at home. This is from Jeff Kass's book, which IMO is the best book out of all the Columbine books.

Damn. The more you know.

Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 91742
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and the Postal Movie.   Eric Harris and the Postal Movie. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 2:16 pm

Adam liked the Postal movie as well.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and the Postal Movie.   Eric Harris and the Postal Movie. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 2:48 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
slippy123 wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
slippy123 wrote:

Damn. The more you know.

Yup. Although they both played alot of different video games, it seems that Doom, Quake, and Postal were the games they played the most.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and the Postal Movie.   Eric Harris and the Postal Movie. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric Harris and the Postal Movie.
Page 1 of 1