Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Knife-wielding man kills 2 boys in Shanghai over 'revenge on society'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stoned Slacker

Contribution Points : 7094

PostSubject: Knife-wielding man kills 2 boys in Shanghai over 'revenge on society'   Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:30 am

SHANGHAI – A 29-year-old man using a kitchen knife attacked three boys and a mother near a school in Shanghai on Thursday, killing two of the children, police said.

The suspect carried out the attack around 11:30 a.m. and was caught by police with the help of passers-by, the Xuhui district public security office said in a notice on its official Sina Weibo microblog page. Two of the boys died at the hospital.

Another boy and the woman survived and did not have life-threatening injuries.

Police said the man, surnamed Huang, had arrived in Shanghai earlier this month and was unemployed. It said he carried out the attack "to take revenge on society." The man could not be reached for comment.

Because Chinese law tightly restricts the sale and possession of firearms, mass attacks are generally carried out with knives or homemade explosives.

Perpetrators of similar attacks in the past have been described as mentally ill or bearing grudges against society.

Many of those incidents have occurred at schools, included several in 2010 in which nearly 20 children were killed, prompting a response from top government officials and leading many schools to beef up security.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 23161

PostSubject: Re: Knife-wielding man kills 2 boys in Shanghai over 'revenge on society'   Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:03 am

Sam Hyde strikes again.

-Michael Ryan

"Loneliness has followed me for my whole life."

-Travis Bickle

"I don't have a single friend and I won't in the future. I'll be ignored because I'm ugly. I'm lower than trash because at least the trash gets recycled."

-Tomohiro Katō

"I hate most people."

-Eric Harris
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
James411

Contribution Points : 30876

PostSubject: Re: Knife-wielding man kills 2 boys in Shanghai over 'revenge on society'   Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:36 pm

I do not get how the chinese mass stabber are able to stab people so quickly, he must be a ninja.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ziamber II
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 15559

PostSubject: Re: Knife-wielding man kills 2 boys in Shanghai over 'revenge on society'   Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:43 am

The failures of communism caused it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 23161

PostSubject: Re: Knife-wielding man kills 2 boys in Shanghai over 'revenge on society'   Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

-Michael Ryan

"Loneliness has followed me for my whole life."

-Travis Bickle

"I don't have a single friend and I won't in the future. I'll be ignored because I'm ugly. I'm lower than trash because at least the trash gets recycled."

-Tomohiro Katō

"I hate most people."

-Eric Harris
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 28847

PostSubject: Re: Knife-wielding man kills 2 boys in Shanghai over 'revenge on society'   Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

I know this is just a joke but I feel obligated to point out here that Chinese society is actually pretty strict and has a low tolerance for failure.

View user profile

Knife-wielding man kills 2 boys in Shanghai over 'revenge on society'
Page 1 of 1