Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 
 

 Prophetic things about Columbine (weird predictions before the shooting)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
eyutytuheu

avatar

Posts : 113
Contribution Points : 10511
Join date : 2018-06-15

PostSubject: Prophetic things about Columbine (weird predictions before the shooting)   Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:40 pm

A big prophetic thing made before the shooting was Rachel Scott's 13 tears picture she drew an hour before the shooting:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The 13 teardrops represents the 13 victims. She showed her teacher and told her that "People are going to know who I am some day."

In another one of her drawings, she drew a rose growing out of a columbine flower. Craig Scott says that rose represents today's generation growing spiritually out of what happened at Columbine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR



Posts : 1340
Contribution Points : 23161
Join date : 2017-12-28
Age : 16
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Prophetic things about Columbine (weird predictions before the shooting)   Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:32 am

I think the 13 tear drops were pure coincidence, considering that there was 15 people who died that day.

The rose growing out of the flower was purely artistic choice, Craig and the rest of the Scott family are delusional when it comes to Rachel and Columbine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3878
Contribution Points : 57391
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Prophetic things about Columbine (weird predictions before the shooting)   Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:36 am

Adios coming out on 4/20

I also feel like Lauren’s journal entry was more prophetic than Rachel’s.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eyutytuheu

avatar

Posts : 113
Contribution Points : 10511
Join date : 2018-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Prophetic things about Columbine (weird predictions before the shooting)   Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I think the 13 tear drops were pure coincidence, considering that there was 15 people who died that day.

But 13 victims of the shooting died, and 15 people died altogether. I mean, subjectively, there wouldn't be tears for Eric and Dylan.

_________________
"I feel like God and I wish I was, having everyone being OFFICIALLY lower than me."

- Reb
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR



Posts : 1340
Contribution Points : 23161
Join date : 2017-12-28
Age : 16
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Prophetic things about Columbine (weird predictions before the shooting)   Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I think the 13 tear drops were pure coincidence, considering that there was 15 people who died that day.

But 13 victims of the shooting died, and 15 people died altogether. I mean, subjectively, there wouldn't be tears for Eric and Dylan.
You could dispute that Eric and Dylan were victims themselves but I get your point, anyway the 13 tears was a pure coincidence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
katherinex



Posts : 70
Contribution Points : 8656
Join date : 2018-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Prophetic things about Columbine (weird predictions before the shooting)   Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I didn't know that Lauren wrote in journals. Which entry are you referring to? Is it accessible online?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sscc
Top 10 Contributor


Posts : 1196
Contribution Points : 28593
Join date : 2016-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Prophetic things about Columbine (weird predictions before the shooting)   Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I think the 13 tear drops were pure coincidence, considering that there was 15 people who died that day.

But 13 victims of the shooting died, and 15 people died altogether. I mean, subjectively, there wouldn't be tears for Eric and Dylan.
You could dispute that Eric and Dylan were victims themselves but I get your point, anyway the 13 tears was a pure coincidence.
Since Rachel was so concerned about bullying, I think the fact that there were only 13 tears is proof that Jesus knew that Eric and Dylan weren't victims of bullying and Rachel was channeling that knowledge for her drawing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR



Posts : 1340
Contribution Points : 23161
Join date : 2017-12-28
Age : 16
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Prophetic things about Columbine (weird predictions before the shooting)   Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I think the 13 tear drops were pure coincidence, considering that there was 15 people who died that day.

But 13 victims of the shooting died, and 15 people died altogether. I mean, subjectively, there wouldn't be tears for Eric and Dylan.
You could dispute that Eric and Dylan were victims themselves but I get your point, anyway the 13 tears was a pure coincidence.
Since Rachel was so concerned about bullying, I think the fact that there were only 13 tears is proof that Jesus knew that Eric and Dylan weren't victims of bullying and Rachel was channeling that knowledge for her drawing.
I don't think Rachel cared that much to be honest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3878
Contribution Points : 57391
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Prophetic things about Columbine (weird predictions before the shooting)   Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:52 pm

I think their would’ve been 14 tears then along with a prayer for Dylan because she knew Dylan was a sweet baby angel who got sucked in by mean  Eric Harris. If only Rachel would loved Dylan back but of course Dylan loved half the female population so he probably would’ve gotten mad when she Slurped some soup in an unpleasant fashion and he would’ve gotten rid of her. Hence going along with Eric’s dastardly plan and killing Rachel first off cementing his blood lust. And with Rachel’s last breath she looked up at Dylan and started crying and the love is gone out of his eyes replaced by cold hatred. Did Rachel still believe in God? Yes. Just not the God Dylan wanted her to

I’m pretty sure Rachel pushed a girl down the stairs her sophomore year
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR



Posts : 1340
Contribution Points : 23161
Join date : 2017-12-28
Age : 16
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Prophetic things about Columbine (weird predictions before the shooting)   Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I think there would’ve been 14 tears then along with a prayer for Dylan because she knew Dylan was a sweet baby angel who got sucked in by mean  Eric Harris. If only Rachel would loved Dylan back but of course Dylan loved half the female population so he probably would’ve gotten mad when she Slurp some soup in an unpleasant fashion and he would’ve gotten rid of her. Hence going along with Eric’s dastardly plan and killing Rachel first off cementing his blood lust

I’m pretty sure Rachel pushed a girl down the stairs her sophomore year
Don't you know that Rachel was a pure soul who was brutally murdered by the evil satanic Eric and Dylan for being an innocent Christian?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5489
Contribution Points : 58164
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Prophetic things about Columbine (weird predictions before the shooting)   Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:05 pm

I feel this thread is going down hill FAST! Haha

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sscc
Top 10 Contributor


Posts : 1196
Contribution Points : 28593
Join date : 2016-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Prophetic things about Columbine (weird predictions before the shooting)   Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I think their would’ve been 14 tears then along with a prayer for Dylan because she knew Dylan was a sweet baby angel who got sucked in by mean  Eric Harris.
Ah, I see you take the Lanza point of view.
Smiggles: 13 Families or 15 Families? wrote:
14 families. Eric was a monster

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I think there would’ve been 14 tears then along with a prayer for Dylan because she knew Dylan was a sweet baby angel who got sucked in by mean  Eric Harris. If only Rachel would loved Dylan back but of course Dylan loved half the female population so he probably would’ve gotten mad when she Slurp some soup in an unpleasant fashion and he would’ve gotten rid of her. Hence going along with Eric’s dastardly plan and killing Rachel first off cementing his blood lust

I’m pretty sure Rachel pushed a girl down the stairs her sophomore year
Don't you know that Rachel was a pure soul who was brutally murdered by the evil satanic Eric and Dylan for being an innocent Christian?
More proof that Rachel was the object of Dylan's affection. Just look at Dylan's love letter.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I still remember your laugh. Innocent, beautiful, pure
This is definitely Rachel. When he says that he assumes that she has a boyfriend, he's probably talking about Jesus. No wonder he wanted to die. You can't compete with Jesus. God-"like" doesn't cut it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3878
Contribution Points : 57391
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Prophetic things about Columbine (weird predictions before the shooting)   Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I think their would’ve been 14 tears then along with a prayer for Dylan because she knew Dylan was a sweet baby angel who got sucked in by mean  Eric Harris.
Ah, I see you take the Lanza point of view.
Smiggles: 13 Families or 15 Families? wrote:
14 families. Eric was a monster

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I think there would’ve been 14 tears then along with a prayer for Dylan because she knew Dylan was a sweet baby angel who got sucked in by mean  Eric Harris. If only Rachel would loved Dylan back but of course Dylan loved half the female population so he probably would’ve gotten mad when she Slurp some soup in an unpleasant fashion and he would’ve gotten rid of her. Hence going along with Eric’s dastardly plan and killing Rachel first off cementing his blood lust

I’m pretty sure Rachel pushed a girl down the stairs her sophomore year
Don't you know that Rachel was a pure soul who was brutally murdered by the evil satanic Eric and Dylan for being an innocent Christian?
More proof that Rachel was the object of Dylan's affection. Just look at Dylan's love letter.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I still remember your laugh. Innocent, beautiful, pure
This is definitely Rachel. When he says that he assumes that she has a boyfriend, he's probably talking about Jesus. No wonder he wanted to die. You can't compete with Jesus. God-"like" doesn't cut it.


You’re right Eric had no soul. All he wanted was a human version of Sparky to control and he did, in Dylan.  I don’t know how Eric had any time For anything with all the sex he was having. Forcefully of course because he was a closeted rapist too

Dylan couldn’t  compete with Jesus he was never going to be a great god just the God of sadness. And then the God of wrath. He kept his onyx ring on shielded from the blood of his brains covered by his awesome punk glove so he could give it to his Rachel in the afterlife. But sadly even in the afterlife the he would be the God of sadness because Rachel would be with Jesus only.


Last edited by Screamingophelia on Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5489
Contribution Points : 58164
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Prophetic things about Columbine (weird predictions before the shooting)   Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:39 pm

Yep, I was right. Straight to HELL! Roll

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3878
Contribution Points : 57391
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Prophetic things about Columbine (weird predictions before the shooting)   Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Yep, I was right. Straight to HELL! Roll

But when did the downward spiral start shadowed???? lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunkhead McGrath
Top Contributor


Posts : 280
Contribution Points : 19499
Join date : 2016-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Prophetic things about Columbine (weird predictions before the shooting)   Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:09 pm

You guys, Eric and Dylan are in heaven after killing 13 innocent people. I mean, they were boys, didn't know what they were doing at all. And criminy, it's not like their victims didn't deserve it. They all punched Eric and Dylan in the face routinely at school, Kyle Velasquez actually brought a bow and arrow to school once and shot Dylan right in his one functioning ball....in fucking CLASS. And the teacher looked the other way because of the acceptance of Columbine's utterly absurd bullying culture, which saw 14 year old boys and Christian girls making innocent, America-loving jocks like Rocky Hoffschneider sorry they were born. And don't even get me started on how Kelly Fleming once followed Eric into the bathroom once and carved a swastika into his forehead with a bolo knife before kung-fu-kicking him head first into a feces-filled toilet, let alone that infamous apocryphal incident where Steven Curnow once made Evan Todd walk around school ALL DAY in a cheerleading outfit complete with tights that Daniel Mauser had personally pissed all over first.

I mean, insane.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3878
Contribution Points : 57391
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Prophetic things about Columbine (weird predictions before the shooting)   Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I didn't know that Lauren wrote in journals. Which entry are you referring to? Is it accessible online?

Hi Katherine! It is from the inscription on her plaque at the memorial. I can post a picture here. I don't remember if I posted it in my thread from when I visited in December.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
katherinex



Posts : 70
Contribution Points : 8656
Join date : 2018-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Prophetic things about Columbine (weird predictions before the shooting)   Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thank you so much for that! Wow, what a beautiful piece. I bet if Lauren could see that she'd be so proud that her words are there for all to see.

To me it's more beautiful than what Rachel wrote but there again we did only get to see a small portion of her journals but hers did seem more of a transition and realization that she wanted to follow God's word. Whereas Lauren just seemed so at ease with it all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3878
Contribution Points : 57391
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Prophetic things about Columbine (weird predictions before the shooting)   Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
You guys, Eric and Dylan are in heaven after killing 13 innocent people.  I mean, they were boys, didn't know what they were doing at all.   And criminy, it's not like their victims didn't deserve it.  They all punched Eric and Dylan in the face routinely at school, Kyle Velasquez actually brought a bow and arrow to school once and shot Dylan right in his one functioning ball....in fucking CLASS.  And the teacher looked the other way because of the acceptance of Columbine's utterly absurd bullying culture, which saw 14 year old boys and Christian girls making innocent, America-loving jocks like Rocky Hoffschneider sorry they were born. And don't even get me started on how Kelly Fleming once followed Eric into the bathroom once and carved a swastika into his forehead with a bolo knife before kung-fu-kicking him head first into a feces-filled toilet, let alone that infamous apocryphal incident where Steven Curnow once made Evan Todd walk around school ALL DAY in a cheerleading outfit complete with tights that Daniel Mauser had personally pissed all over first.  

I mean, insane.

I'm glad the truth is finally out. My heart breaks all over again.

Did you know that Cassie asked Dylan to homecoming his Junior year and he got all dressed and was waiting on the porch when Cassie and head Christian Jocky Jock Rocky drove by and egged him Sad


I'm sorry that legitimately made me sad Sad


I actually do believe the bullying theories but you know, I like to make stories.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3878
Contribution Points : 57391
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Prophetic things about Columbine (weird predictions before the shooting)   Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:58 pm

[quote="katherinex"][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thank you so much for that! Wow, what a beautiful piece. I bet if Lauren could see that she'd be so proud that her words are there for all to see.

To me it's more beautiful than what Rachel wrote but there again we did only get to see a small portion of her journals but hers did seem more of a transition and realization that she wanted to follow God's word. Whereas Lauren just seemed so at ease with it all. [/quote

You're welcome. I agree, when I took the picture I got really overwhelmed and someone at the memorial gave me a hug Sad The more I learn about Lauren the more I think I would have liked her. It's hard not to cry when you read that when the shooting started Lauren put her around Val and told her it was going to be okay. Val ended up being so vocal and brave.

She seemed really kind. No one talks a lot about her nor does many people know that Kelly had her poems published in one of the Chicken Soup books. It is all Rachel and Cassie...

I would say Rachel, Cassie, Eric and Dylan are the most well known of all that died. I know all of their names but not many people do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
katherinex



Posts : 70
Contribution Points : 8656
Join date : 2018-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Prophetic things about Columbine (weird predictions before the shooting)   Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:02 pm

It's a shame more people don't talk about the other victims. They were all brought together because of this tragedy, it seems such a shame that they don't all get talked about in equal measure. They all had stories to tell in their own way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2426
Contribution Points : 28847
Join date : 2017-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Prophetic things about Columbine (weird predictions before the shooting)   Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Yep, I was right. Straight to HELL! Roll


_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3878
Contribution Points : 57391
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Prophetic things about Columbine (weird predictions before the shooting)   Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
It's a shame more people don't talk about the other victims. They were all brought together because of this tragedy, it seems such a shame that they don't all get talked about in equal measure. They all had stories to tell in their own way.

Yea, they all deserve the same amount of mourning, but the media is always going to find the "main victim" that they can use as the face of the tragedy.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5489
Contribution Points : 58164
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Prophetic things about Columbine (weird predictions before the shooting)   Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
It's a shame more people don't talk about the other victims. They were all brought together because of this tragedy, it seems such a shame that they don't all get talked about in equal measure. They all had stories to tell in their own way.

Yea, they all deserve the same amount of mourning, but the media is always going to find the "main victim" that they can use as the face of the tragedy.


Agree on both.

Every life lost that day was tragic, and effected all who knew that person. Also the media is always going to try for the most bankable way to cover a story. Which in my opinion is why Rachel and Cassie was so heavily covered, mainly stemming from the fact A LOT of their viewers were religious.

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2426
Contribution Points : 28847
Join date : 2017-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Prophetic things about Columbine (weird predictions before the shooting)   Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
It's a shame more people don't talk about the other victims. They were all brought together because of this tragedy, it seems such a shame that they don't all get talked about in equal measure. They all had stories to tell in their own way.

Yea, they all deserve the same amount of mourning, but the media is always going to find the "main victim" that they can use as the face of the tragedy.


Agree on both.

Every life lost that day was tragic, and effected all who knew that person. Also the media is always going to try for the most bankable way to cover a story. Which in my opinion is why Rachel and Cassie was so heavily covered, mainly stemming from the fact A LOT of their viewers were religious.  

They were also young women. Not gonna lie, the death of a woman is frequently seen as more tragic than the death of a man.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5489
Contribution Points : 58164
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Prophetic things about Columbine (weird predictions before the shooting)   Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
It's a shame more people don't talk about the other victims. They were all brought together because of this tragedy, it seems such a shame that they don't all get talked about in equal measure. They all had stories to tell in their own way.

Yea, they all deserve the same amount of mourning, but the media is always going to find the "main victim" that they can use as the face of the tragedy.


Agree on both.

Every life lost that day was tragic, and effected all who knew that person. Also the media is always going to try for the most bankable way to cover a story. Which in my opinion is why Rachel and Cassie was so heavily covered, mainly stemming from the fact A LOT of their viewers were religious.  

They were also young women. Not gonna lie, the death of a woman is frequently seen as more tragic than the death of a man.

True.

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunkhead McGrath
Top Contributor


Posts : 280
Contribution Points : 19499
Join date : 2016-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Prophetic things about Columbine (weird predictions before the shooting)   Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
You guys, Eric and Dylan are in heaven after killing 13 innocent people.  I mean, they were boys, didn't know what they were doing at all.   And criminy, it's not like their victims didn't deserve it.  They all punched Eric and Dylan in the face routinely at school, Kyle Velasquez actually brought a bow and arrow to school once and shot Dylan right in his one functioning ball....in fucking CLASS.  And the teacher looked the other way because of the acceptance of Columbine's utterly absurd bullying culture, which saw 14 year old boys and Christian girls making innocent, America-loving jocks like Rocky Hoffschneider sorry they were born. And don't even get me started on how Kelly Fleming once followed Eric into the bathroom once and carved a swastika into his forehead with a bolo knife before kung-fu-kicking him head first into a feces-filled toilet, let alone that infamous apocryphal incident where Steven Curnow once made Evan Todd walk around school ALL DAY in a cheerleading outfit complete with tights that Daniel Mauser had personally pissed all over first.  

I mean, insane.

I'm glad the truth is finally out. My heart breaks all over again.

Did you know that Cassie asked Dylan to homecoming his Junior year and he got all dressed and was waiting on the porch when Cassie and head Christian Jocky Jock Rocky drove by and egged him Sad


I'm sorry that legitimately made me sad Sad


I actually do believe the bullying theories but you know, I like to make stories.

Oh? Did Cassie wear something revealing to this event?
Rocky was a CHRISTIAN?!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3878
Contribution Points : 57391
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Prophetic things about Columbine (weird predictions before the shooting)   Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
You guys, Eric and Dylan are in heaven after killing 13 innocent people.  I mean, they were boys, didn't know what they were doing at all.   And criminy, it's not like their victims didn't deserve it.  They all punched Eric and Dylan in the face routinely at school, Kyle Velasquez actually brought a bow and arrow to school once and shot Dylan right in his one functioning ball....in fucking CLASS.  And the teacher looked the other way because of the acceptance of Columbine's utterly absurd bullying culture, which saw 14 year old boys and Christian girls making innocent, America-loving jocks like Rocky Hoffschneider sorry they were born. And don't even get me started on how Kelly Fleming once followed Eric into the bathroom once and carved a swastika into his forehead with a bolo knife before kung-fu-kicking him head first into a feces-filled toilet, let alone that infamous apocryphal incident where Steven Curnow once made Evan Todd walk around school ALL DAY in a cheerleading outfit complete with tights that Daniel Mauser had personally pissed all over first.  

I mean, insane.

I'm glad the truth is finally out. My heart breaks all over again.

Did you know that Cassie asked Dylan to homecoming his Junior year and he got all dressed and was waiting on the porch when Cassie and head Christian Jocky Jock Rocky drove by and egged him Sad


I'm sorry that legitimately made me sad Sad


I actually do believe the bullying theories but you know, I like to make stories.

Oh?  Did Cassie wear something revealing to this event?
Rocky was a CHRISTIAN?!?  

You know it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spidEr

avatar

Posts : 388
Contribution Points : 17403
Join date : 2016-12-03
Age : 96
Location : germany

PostSubject: Re: Prophetic things about Columbine (weird predictions before the shooting)   Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:43 am

a video Rachel filmed where she randomly filmed inside of the Library, for no real reason and then she filmed Dan R sitting at the top of the stairs where he died, in the exact same shirt. It was just Dan R, not any of his friends, just him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5489
Contribution Points : 58164
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Prophetic things about Columbine (weird predictions before the shooting)   Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
a video Rachel filmed where she randomly filmed inside of the Library, for no real reason and then she filmed Dan R sitting at the top of the stairs where he died, in the exact same shirt. It was just Dan R, not any of his friends, just him.


I found that eerie as well.

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Prophetic things about Columbine (weird predictions before the shooting)
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» to make things short and sweet
» All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana
» Amber's really weird spontaneous poems
» Weird Activity
» Things Muffy Would say

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Documents, Evidence, and Videos-
Jump to: