Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can anyone distinguish this to be true or false?

Go down 
+9
Wideawake
MarmaladeSkies
tfsa47090
lastmealpotatoskins
Jenn
areyoulistening
em81
deathmedic
JDM87
13 posters
AuthorMessage
rik75

Contribution Points : 96343
Forum Reputation : 50

Can anyone distinguish this to be true or false?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can anyone distinguish this to be true or false?    Can anyone distinguish this to be true or false?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 6:32 pm

InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:
This reminds me..  Someone said (I think it was Calence Emerson) that Dylan was seen by a phone booth in CHS.   Reportedly..eh, supposedly, Dylan called the office and said "this is Eric Harris, there's a bomb in the building" prior to the attack.  Wondering if there was any truth to this - and by that I mean, did someone really report this in their 11K account?  If so, where is this mentioned?  I haven't come across anything like this as of yet.
I shall have a look in the 11k ,i would like to know more about it.
Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson
Banned

Contribution Points : 81334
Forum Reputation : 475

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone distinguish this to be true or false?    Can anyone distinguish this to be true or false?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 4:13 am

Re: This reminds me.. Someone said (I think it was Calence Emerson) that Dylan was seen by a phone booth in CHS. Reportedly..eh, supposedly, Dylan called the office and said "this is Eric Harris, there's a bomb in the building" prior to the attack. Wondering if there was any truth to this - and by that I mean, did someone really report this in their 11K account? If so, where is this mentioned? I haven't come across anything like this as of yet.

---

Yes this is in the 11k but not the phone call. That was directly told to me by a Cafeteria Team investigator. One of the secretaries told him directly. He told me this when we were chatting about my website after he had to call me (yet again) to follow through with complaints filed by another upset parent who wanted my site removed from the internet.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 79011
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone distinguish this to be true or false?    Can anyone distinguish this to be true or false?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 4:35 am

So you saying it's true?

Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 121563
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone distinguish this to be true or false?    Can anyone distinguish this to be true or false?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 1:04 pm

Quote :
Dylan was seen by a phone booth in CHS. Dylan called the office and said "this is Eric Harris, there's a bomb in the building" prior to the attack.

EthanEmerson wrote:
Yes this is in the 11k but not the phone call. That was directly told to me by a Cafeteria Team investigator. One of the secretaries told him directly.

Where in the 11K?

Which secretary said this?

Unless there is evidence to back this up then this is simply NOT TRUE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone distinguish this to be true or false?    Can anyone distinguish this to be true or false?  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can anyone distinguish this to be true or false?
Page 1 of 1