Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Can anyone distinguish this to be true or false?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
rik75

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone distinguish this to be true or false?    Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:32 pm

InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:
This reminds me..  Someone said (I think it was Calence Emerson) that Dylan was seen by a phone booth in CHS.   Reportedly..eh, supposedly, Dylan called the office and said "this is Eric Harris, there's a bomb in the building" prior to the attack.  Wondering if there was any truth to this - and by that I mean, did someone really report this in their 11K account?  If so, where is this mentioned?  I haven't come across anything like this as of yet.
I shall have a look in the 11k ,i would like to know more about it.
Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone distinguish this to be true or false?    Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:13 am

Re: This reminds me.. Someone said (I think it was Calence Emerson) that Dylan was seen by a phone booth in CHS. Reportedly..eh, supposedly, Dylan called the office and said "this is Eric Harris, there's a bomb in the building" prior to the attack. Wondering if there was any truth to this - and by that I mean, did someone really report this in their 11K account? If so, where is this mentioned? I haven't come across anything like this as of yet.

---

Yes this is in the 11k but not the phone call. That was directly told to me by a Cafeteria Team investigator. One of the secretaries told him directly. He told me this when we were chatting about my website after he had to call me (yet again) to follow through with complaints filed by another upset parent who wanted my site removed from the internet.
Back to top Go down
shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone distinguish this to be true or false?    Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:35 am

So you saying it's true?

That's why you're on your own tonight
With your triumphs and your charms
While they are in each other's arms
Oh mother, I can feel the soil falling over my head
And as I climb into an empty bed
Oh well, enough said

Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone distinguish this to be true or false?    Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:04 pm

Quote :
Dylan was seen by a phone booth in CHS. Dylan called the office and said "this is Eric Harris, there's a bomb in the building" prior to the attack.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Yes this is in the 11k but not the phone call. That was directly told to me by a Cafeteria Team investigator. One of the secretaries told him directly.

Where in the 11K?

Which secretary said this?

Unless there is evidence to back this up then this is simply NOT TRUE.

Can anyone distinguish this to be true or false?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2