Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lunkhead McGrath
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 21499

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  well shi . I wonder if ppl know that..

Sue personally thanked Cullen on page 283 of her book. So yeah it's known.  

That makes me sad. Sad

I still think if there’s ever a Columbine movie Cullen  cannot be involved. I’m telling you it would be a Christian Slater type for Eric in a sloth from goonies character for Dylan

Sloth's jawline makes him too attractive to play Dyldo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Miscellaneous Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 71236

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:53 pm

Dude....

ShadowedGoddess
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 74131

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:09 am

Dude....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   Repeat after me- "To each their own"  Haha

''I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for religion—I have shuddered at it. I shudder no more—I could be martyred for my religion—Love is my religion—I could die for that.''                                                                                                                                      
                                                        -John Keats (1795-1821)

“Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.”

- Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:55 am

Dude....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   Repeat after me- "To each their own"  Haha

lol!

I guess I wonder why we are harping on looks. He didn’t shoot people with his chin!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:09 am

Dude....

lol!

I guess I wonder why we are harping on looks. He didn’t shoot people with his chin!

Very true. Although according to Cullen, Eric possibly did cause a few deaths with his killer smile! Rolling Eyes Roll

''I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for religion—I have shuddered at it. I shudder no more—I could be martyred for my religion—Love is my religion—I could die for that.''                                                                                                                                      
                                                        -John Keats (1795-1821)

“Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.”

- Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:11 am

Dude....

lol!

Very true. Although according to Cullen, Eric possibly did cause a few deaths with his killer smile! Rolling Eyes Roll

Lol

We need to ban smiles and assault chins. Think of the children!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:19 am

Dude....

lol!

Lol

We need to ban smiles and assault chins. Think of the children!!

Oh and don't forget dimples! Those are truly deadly when used right. Very Happy

-John Keats (1795-1821)

- Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:56 am

He should have forgotten the bombs and flashed those dimples

sympathyforEandD

Contribution Points : 6325

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:44 am

I'm out of the loop here... what is significant about the depositions? I mean they're just interviews with the parents right? They didn't know about NBK or what the boys were planning so why are people eager to see them? It sounds like they'd be pretty boring. It's not like they're gonna reveal that E&D were actually aliens from Jupiter or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebbie556
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 23861

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:02 am

The copycat reasoning doesn’t apply to the depositions.” agree!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:54 am

Those are great points. It’s interesting because I know many of the victims families and Sue wanted them released right away they said it wasn’t going to harm anything. I’m not totally sure why they’re being held for so long.

Rebbie556
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:04 am

They're hiding something
I read somewhere I believe in the basement tapes transcript that E&D said how the media will cover up everything and edit the documents like basement tapes, transcripts. Do you believe them? I think Eric Imo was clever with his journal entries. He wanted ppl to believe what he wanted to be. What in truth he isn't. he had the Reb persona the bad ass guy. In the entries we see 2 sides of him. Almost every entry he's his Reb persona only partly we see the real Eric. I think he knew that his journal will be found he left lot of hints. Sry I'm a bit off topic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 34326

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:02 am

They're hiding something

But...what? What are they hiding?

View user profile
ShadowedGoddess

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:10 am

Whether or not the depositions reveal some HUGE bombshell info or not, I will still read every single word. Mainly because this will be the first and likely the last thing Eric's family has or will ever say on the subject of Columbine and Eric's involvement.

-John Keats (1795-1821)

- Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebbie556
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I see no other reason for sealing except that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebbie556
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:27 am

To be honest I don't really believe that Eric's parents will speak. First of all we don't know if they still live til 2027. (His parents are almost in the 70s.) But I have high hopes for Kevin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:30 am

To be honest I don't really believe that Eric's parents will speak. First of all we don't know if they still live  til 2027.  (His parents are almost in the 70s.) But I have high hopes for Kevin.

The depositions already happened, way back in 2003. They just won't be released until 2027.

-John Keats (1795-1821)

- Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:44 am

Sue talks about going to do the depositions in her book.

I’m wondering if the transcripts are going to be released for full audio or video?

I would like to at least hear what they have to say. Because think about what it’s like when you read the basement tape transcripts versus when you hear the 30 second audio leak

thelmar

Contribution Points : 9085

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:46 am

Whether or not the depositions reveal some HUGE bombshell info or not, I will still read every single word. Mainly because this will be the first and likely the last thing Eric's family has or will ever say on the subject of Columbine and Eric's involvement.

^^^^THIS^^^^

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebbie556
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] oh I didn't know that.
Maybe they need their time for editing...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:10 pm

If someone takes 25 years to edit something they need to find a new job lol

ShadowedGoddess

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:11 pm

If someone takes 25 years to edit something they  need to find a new job lol

LOL

-John Keats (1795-1821)

- Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   

Back to top Go down

2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2