Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

13 Families: Life After Columbine (Full Documentary Youtube Link)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

13 Families: Life After Columbine (Full Documentary Youtube Link) Empty
PostSubject: 13 Families: Life After Columbine (Full Documentary Youtube Link)   13 Families: Life After Columbine (Full Documentary Youtube Link) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 11:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Description:

The shootings at Columbine High School on April 20th 1999 ended thirteen lives and shattered countless others. But while the tragic events of that day were well documented, the stories of the families who lost loved ones and struggled to build new lives have yet to be told. Bound forever by unimaginable circumstances, these thirteen families lived through the same tragedy, yet each has dealt with the aftermath in their own way...and each has a different story of how their lives have changed. 13 Families weaves an intimate tapestry of hope, providing the families a forum to tell their personal stories...stories that are not tainted by any media angle but rather seek to tell the unvarnished truth of their experience. The families provided the filmmakers exclusive and unprecedented access, sharing insightful and intimate details of their lives. What happened to the Columbine families could happen to anyone, and perhaps that's why the event had such an impact on the nation and the world. What the film demonstrates is how ordinary individuals can be confronted with a sudden and devastating loss yet find the strength to move forward. In addition the film touches on the issues of gun control, school violence, and the painful reality tragedies like Columbine and Virginia Tech continue to plague our nation.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I'm sure a lot of people here have seen this movie already but I figured I'd go ahead and post it since someone just uploaded the full version to YouTube (not sure if it'll stay up long though). Anyways though, if you haven't seen it I'd highly recommended it. It definitely gives you a better picture of the victims and is pretty emotional.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 13 Families: Life After Columbine (Full Documentary Youtube Link)   13 Families: Life After Columbine (Full Documentary Youtube Link) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2018 8:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Thank you for posting this.  With the current state of youtube, it really is hard to say when it could get pulled. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Szabo

Contribution Points : 66963
Forum Reputation : 35

PostSubject: Re: 13 Families: Life After Columbine (Full Documentary Youtube Link)   13 Families: Life After Columbine (Full Documentary Youtube Link) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2018 11:20 am

Thanks for posting this. I've already saved it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 13 Families: Life After Columbine (Full Documentary Youtube Link)   13 Families: Life After Columbine (Full Documentary Youtube Link) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2018 11:21 am

No problem ! Glad you guys were able to see it
Back to top Go down

Contribution Points : 62595
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: 13 Families: Life After Columbine (Full Documentary Youtube Link)   13 Families: Life After Columbine (Full Documentary Youtube Link) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 6:43 pm

Have a look at about 21.06 minutes and you will see Robyn Anderson
Back to top Go down
katherinex

Contribution Points : 61161
Forum Reputation : 125

PostSubject: Re: 13 Families: Life After Columbine (Full Documentary Youtube Link)   13 Families: Life After Columbine (Full Documentary Youtube Link) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 3:31 pm

I am so pleased you have posted this is. Is it the full thing as I have seen clips of it floating around YouTube but never the full thing! It has always been the one thing I wanted to watch.
Back to top Go down
katherinex

Contribution Points : 61161
Forum Reputation : 125

PostSubject: Re: 13 Families: Life After Columbine (Full Documentary Youtube Link)   13 Families: Life After Columbine (Full Documentary Youtube Link) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 9:27 am

I still can't believe how the families found out their children were amongst the dead and how long it took. It's crazy to me that each family found out their child had died in a different way and at a different time.
Back to top Go down
KKjHAM

Contribution Points : 55707
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: 13 Families: Life After Columbine (Full Documentary Youtube Link)   13 Families: Life After Columbine (Full Documentary Youtube Link) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 4:49 pm

Thanks for the link. This is a very worthwhile film.
Back to top Go down
Mojo11

Contribution Points : 54729
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: 13 Families: Life After Columbine (Full Documentary Youtube Link)   13 Families: Life After Columbine (Full Documentary Youtube Link) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2018 9:38 pm

understand that Eric and Dylan aren’t seen as victims, but there was fifteen families! Harris’ and klebold’s Lost their kids and any good memory of their kids! So I think they should’ve been involved with that video and it should’ve been called 15 families! But that’s just my opinion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 13 Families: Life After Columbine (Full Documentary Youtube Link)   13 Families: Life After Columbine (Full Documentary Youtube Link) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

13 Families: Life After Columbine (Full Documentary Youtube Link)
Page 1 of 1