Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 
 

 Why did Lanza think women are selfish?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
James411



Posts : 231
Contribution Points : 33267
Join date : 2015-06-19

PostSubject: Why did Lanza think women are selfish?   Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:28 am

He had a document titled selfish in which he said women were selfish.
Was he taking about maybe about some women that he met are selfish maybe Nancy?

Why did he see her as selfish when she took care of him?? I guess we will never know unless we
see the document.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
imgview
Banned


Posts : 77
Contribution Points : 5122
Join date : 2018-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Why did Lanza think women are selfish?   Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:14 am

He probably thought that it was Nancys "dutie" as a mother to nurse him so it didnt "count".

I think the content was influenced by his own personal history and internet statistics. Most likely it was about how women divorce men, make him pay for her, wants to keep the kids and just thinks about herself and the things she wants to do while ignoring what her husband or kids want, probably saw Nancys plans of moving as selfish as well. Moreover, he may have wittnessed girls acting egocentric at school only considering her own advantage and grades. It may have included some autism rage, such as girls "not caring" for him or that he got picked on. I dont think he cared enough about sex with girls to write about it, being either "asexual" or a paraphilic.

Redpilled before it was cool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dingus



Posts : 37
Contribution Points : 11101
Join date : 2017-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Why did Lanza think women are selfish?   Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:51 pm

.


Last edited by Dingus on Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James411



Posts : 231
Contribution Points : 33267
Join date : 2015-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Why did Lanza think women are selfish?   Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:23 pm

I am kind of curious about Adam Lanza views on women. Interestingly enough most of his victims were female. And Adam Lanza had a disturbing picture of a woman being shot.

I got this from the daily mail


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


"One had a woman clutching a religious item, like rosary beads, and holding a child, and she was getting all shot up in the back with blood flying everywhere,'


Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2706
Contribution Points : 37154
Join date : 2017-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Why did Lanza think women are selfish?   Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
He had a document titled selfish in which he said women were selfish.
Was he taking about maybe about some women that he met are selfish maybe Nancy?

Why did he see her as selfish when she took care of him?? I guess we will never know unless we
see the document.

I believe she wanted to move out of the house, and Lanza resisted the idea. He might have seen her as selfish for that, among other things.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sabratha

avatar

Posts : 1283
Contribution Points : 42542
Join date : 2015-04-01
Location : The Mazovian Lowland

PostSubject: Re: Why did Lanza think women are selfish?   Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:26 pm

I think Nancy was the only woman he got to know well.

_________________
Life is like a tram - you need to know when to get off.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VoDKaComeHere



Posts : 108
Contribution Points : 10430
Join date : 2017-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Why did Lanza think women are selfish?   Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I am kind of curious about Adam Lanza views on women. Interestingly enough most of his victims were female. And Adam Lanza had a disturbing picture of a woman being shot.

I got this from the daily mail


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


"One had a woman clutching a religious item, like rosary beads, and holding a child, and she was getting all shot up in the back with blood flying everywhere,'


Kill count being mostly female was definitely coincidental and not intentional.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathericat



Posts : 20
Contribution Points : 5902
Join date : 2018-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Why did Lanza think women are selfish?   Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:53 pm

Agreed. I can't really imagine Lanza going like: "Oh, I should shoot mainly women as revenge!" That's just not really something I think he would think about.

It's purely a coincidence, I think. Adam Lanza didn't seem to like most people, really, aside from a friend or two he e-mailed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wirely

avatar

Posts : 97
Contribution Points : 16251
Join date : 2017-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Why did Lanza think women are selfish?   Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:20 am

I personally think that Lanza's complaints about women being selfish were more of a general criticism towards the mainstream culture that most women followed in his eyes. He was upset more about gender stereotypes in addition that was connected to this issue. In the same way that I am sure Adam had a lot to say in regards to the mainstream culture for males and how he may have privately thought that they were inherently "savages or brutes". This is just my speculation though. We will never really know for sure until the contents of that surviving hard drive are released to the public which contains the document detailing the whole women are inherently selfish thing.

Most importantly...it should be noted that Adam refused to state a gender when he applied for college.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whysomangry

avatar

Posts : 18
Contribution Points : 4796
Join date : 2018-07-21
Age : 21
Location : Porter, Texas

PostSubject: Re: Why did Lanza think women are selfish?   Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
He had a document titled selfish in which he said women were selfish.
Was he taking about maybe about some women that he met are selfish maybe Nancy?

Why did he see her as selfish when she took care of him?? I guess we will never know unless we
see the document.

I think he was primarily speaking of the biological nature of the female half of the human species. They are built to care.
In the same way they care for children, they care for the material in this world. Women are considered frivolous for this reason.
They care about diamonds and pearls, they care about aesthetic beauty, they care about every last facet of a man so as to weigh his worth. They care about intelligence, strength, power, skill, etc. Caring cuts down to the bone of women whether they care for children or for money or material locations (Paris, etc)

It is this tendency to care for things that gives them desire, and, as the opposite of loyal (man), women are primarily concerned with themselves and their own interests.
There is no true loyalty in the mind of a woman. There is only self-interest. Women see the weak and defective, and they care for them and then walk away. In their natural habit they would never let a weakling have sexual intercourse with them. This is the fundamental driver of evolution. Women are the gate keepers of sex. This is why Nietzsche considered them higher life-forms than men. They are so self-interested and manipulative that, on a certain level, they do not see others as human beings, they see tools to get things they want. A terribly feminine woman just wants admiration (something they care about) once they've got acceptance in a tribe. They just want to be seen as a grand, superior life-form that is higher in rank than those around it. The rank matters because it is a measure of worth, and worth is something women care about. It's just will to power in action. Women use their ability to care to see every last bit of another human being, and they manipulate others to get what they need. Women don't even feel negative emotions in the same way that men do, their amygdala activates differently, so they are better at emotional recollection than emotional experience. It would be disadvantageous for women to really understand human emotion as it would be retard their ability to freely manipulate and use. For men have historically been nothing more than tools to women. If you pay attention, you'll find that women selfishly have kids even though they're well aware life is hell, and someday their children will suffer over what they've done.

Women are constantly leaving men for something superior.
It's sad but true. You, of course, get exceptions to rules, but it's rare.

This is probably what Lanza meant by selfish.
They are not built that way through society. It is in their blood and bones to choose the superior life form and run with it.
This is why so many mass-shooters hate women. They are aware of what they truly are, and it takes a sufficient amount of time in isolation to realize it.

This is what Adam Lanza saw in his mother. "I want what I want, and you're coming whether you want to or not."
This is what Adam thought about his mother as she forced him onto this earth, forced onto him her "love" so that he became weak in a brutal society, and then forced him out of his cocoon.

Women really are selfish. My father has seen it. I have seen it, and Adam Lanza has seen it...
It can't be helped. They are highly evolved lifeforms that perpetuate the species, and they must be fundamentally cruel so it is driven forward.

_________________
I seriously enjoy Cartoons, Anime, and Tragedies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2706
Contribution Points : 37154
Join date : 2017-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Why did Lanza think women are selfish?   Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
He had a document titled selfish in which he said women were selfish.
Was he taking about maybe about some women that he met are selfish maybe Nancy?

Why did he see her as selfish when she took care of him?? I guess we will never know unless we
see the document.

I think he was primarily speaking of the biological nature of the female half of the human species. They are built to care.
In the same way they care for children, they care for the material in this world. Women are considered frivolous for this reason.
They care about diamonds and pearls, they care about aesthetic beauty, they care about every last facet of a man so as to weigh his worth. They care about intelligence, strength, power, skill, etc. Caring cuts down to the bone of women whether they care for children or for money or material locations (Paris, etc)

It is this tendency to care for things that gives them desire, and, as the opposite of loyal (man), women are primarily concerned with themselves and their own interests.
There is no true loyalty in the mind of a woman. There is only self-interest. Women see the weak and defective, and they care for them and then walk away. In their natural habit they would never let a weakling have sexual intercourse with them. This is the fundamental driver of evolution. Women are the gate keepers of sex. This is why Nietzsche considered them higher life-forms than men. They are so self-interested and manipulative that, on a certain level, they do not see others as human beings, they see tools to get things they want. A terribly feminine woman just wants admiration (something they care about) once they've got acceptance in a tribe. They just want to be seen as a grand, superior life-form that is higher in rank than those around it. The rank matters because it is a measure of worth, and worth is something women care about. It's just will to power in action. Women use their ability to care to see every last bit of another human being, and they manipulate others to get what they need. Women don't even feel negative emotions in the same way that men do, their amygdala activates differently, so they are better at emotional recollection than emotional experience. It would be disadvantageous for women to really understand human emotion as it would be retard their ability to freely manipulate and use. For men have historically been nothing more than tools to women. If you pay attention, you'll find that women selfishly have kids even though they're well aware life is hell, and someday their children will suffer over what they've done.

Women are constantly leaving men for something superior.
It's sad but true. You, of course, get exceptions to rules, but it's rare.

This is probably what Lanza meant by selfish.
They are not built that way through society. It is in their blood and bones to choose the superior life form and run with it.
This is why so many mass-shooters hate women. They are aware of what they truly are, and it takes a sufficient amount of time in isolation to realize it.

This is what Adam Lanza saw in his mother. "I want what I want, and you're coming whether you want to or not."
This is what Adam thought about his mother as she forced him onto this earth, forced onto him her "love" so that he became weak in a brutal society, and then forced him out of his cocoon.

Women really are selfish. My father has seen it. I have seen it, and Adam Lanza has seen it...
It can't be helped. They are highly evolved lifeforms that perpetuate the species, and they must be fundamentally cruel so it is driven forward.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whysomangry

avatar

Posts : 18
Contribution Points : 4796
Join date : 2018-07-21
Age : 21
Location : Porter, Texas

PostSubject: Re: Why did Lanza think women are selfish?   Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
He had a document titled selfish in which he said women were selfish.
Was he taking about maybe about some women that he met are selfish maybe Nancy?

Why did he see her as selfish when she took care of him?? I guess we will never know unless we
see the document.
Post

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

They're not all that way, but that's the general trend.
There are women with brains like men. It's all on a bell-curve.

_________________
I seriously enjoy Cartoons, Anime, and Tragedies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wirely

avatar

Posts : 97
Contribution Points : 16251
Join date : 2017-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Why did Lanza think women are selfish?   Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
He had a document titled selfish in which he said women were selfish.
Was he taking about maybe about some women that he met are selfish maybe Nancy?

Why did he see her as selfish when she took care of him?? I guess we will never know unless we
see the document.

I think he was primarily speaking of the biological nature of the female half of the human species. They are built to care.
In the same way they care for children, they care for the material in this world. Women are considered frivolous for this reason.
They care about diamonds and pearls, they care about aesthetic beauty, they care about every last facet of a man so as to weigh his worth. They care about intelligence, strength, power, skill, etc. Caring cuts down to the bone of women whether they care for children or for money or material locations (Paris, etc)

It is this tendency to care for things that gives them desire, and, as the opposite of loyal (man), women are primarily concerned with themselves and their own interests.
There is no true loyalty in the mind of a woman. There is only self-interest. Women see the weak and defective, and they care for them and then walk away. In their natural habit they would never let a weakling have sexual intercourse with them. This is the fundamental driver of evolution. Women are the gate keepers of sex. This is why Nietzsche considered them higher life-forms than men. They are so self-interested and manipulative that, on a certain level, they do not see others as human beings, they see tools to get things they want. A terribly feminine woman just wants admiration (something they care about) once they've got acceptance in a tribe. They just want to be seen as a grand, superior life-form that is higher in rank than those around it. The rank matters because it is a measure of worth, and worth is something women care about. It's just will to power in action. Women use their ability to care to see every last bit of another human being, and they manipulate others to get what they need. Women don't even feel negative emotions in the same way that men do, their amygdala activates differently, so they are better at emotional recollection than emotional experience. It would be disadvantageous for women to really understand human emotion as it would be retard their ability to freely manipulate and use. For men have historically been nothing more than tools to women. If you pay attention, you'll find that women selfishly have kids even though they're well aware life is hell, and someday their children will suffer over what they've done.

Women are constantly leaving men for something superior.
It's sad but true. You, of course, get exceptions to rules, but it's rare.

This is probably what Lanza meant by selfish.
They are not built that way through society. It is in their blood and bones to choose the superior life form and run with it.
This is why so many mass-shooters hate women. They are aware of what they truly are, and it takes a sufficient amount of time in isolation to realize it.

This is what Adam Lanza saw in his mother. "I want what I want, and you're coming whether you want to or not."
This is what Adam thought about his mother as she forced him onto this earth, forced onto him her "love" so that he became weak in a brutal society, and then forced him out of his cocoon.

Women really are selfish. My father has seen it. I have seen it, and Adam Lanza has seen it...
It can't be helped. They are highly evolved lifeforms that perpetuate the species, and they must be fundamentally cruel so it is driven forward.

While the behavior observed of some women that you stated is very much true, I strongly disagree with it being a biological phenomenon. Humans are born as blank slates essentially and can be socially conditioned quite easily through the mass brainwashing that is our society today. In this case there are the prevailing gender stereotypes that persist to this day globally, having been ingrained over many thousands of years. I tend to have a negative view of modern post industrial/agricultural society as a whole. These issues are far more systematic than it may seem at first glance. Some women are very much selfish or immoral ect but it is not because they are women it is because of society brainwashing them and pressuring them.

I will point out that women historically have had very little power and have and still do face systematic discrimination in many ways to this very day. Women were not even able to vote in the United States for president until 1920 for example.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whysomangry

avatar

Posts : 18
Contribution Points : 4796
Join date : 2018-07-21
Age : 21
Location : Porter, Texas

PostSubject: Re: Why did Lanza think women are selfish?   Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
He had a document titled selfish in which he said women were selfish.
Was he taking about maybe about some women that he met are selfish maybe Nancy?

Why did he see her as selfish when she took care of him?? I guess we will never know unless we
see the document.


While the behavior observed of some women that you stated is very much true, I strongly disagree with it being a biological phenomenon. Humans are born as blank slates essentially and can be socially conditioned quite easily through the mass brainwashing that is our society today. In this case there are the prevailing gender stereotypes that persist to this day globally, having been ingrained over many thousands of years. I tend to have a negative view of modern post industrial/agricultural society as a whole. These issues are far more systematic than it may seem at first glance. Some women are very much selfish or immoral ect but it is not because they are women it is because of society brainwashing them and pressuring them.

I will point out that women historically have had very little power and have and still do face systematic discrimination in many ways to this very day. Women were not even able to vote in the United States for president until 1920 for example.

On a certain level, it is others pressuring women to act a certain way, that is true, but on another level, human beings are free agents, and they act within a repressive society to get what they want out of the world they've been born into. Women have so much independence in life that you can get people like Margaret Thatcher in western countries, but it's so rare for them to rise beyond their biology when they can just grab a good man and live vicariously through his actions. Today, they are nothing but free. We live in a society where the conscientious and intelligent take control of the system, and it doesn't discriminate as to who can do what. We've already seen female presidential candidates, Margaret Thatcher aside. I don't agree that it's easy to brainwash people. It's something that is virtually impossible unless someone is being directly manipulated. On a macro-scale, the only true brainwashing is occurring under guise of free-will through propaganda, and it comes primarily from political parties, not society itself. Those that support the rules and expectations of society and break themselves down to fit into it have that mentality wrote into their brain through DNA, genetics. It is not "brainwashing". It is just personality. If they lived in any other way, they would be following what everyone else is doing. The feminization of the human being does not stop with women. White men are the most mentally feminine of all men, and they have the highest digit ratio of all races (.980), and if you pay close attention, you'll find that the same patterns that are found in women are found in white men. They want a nice car, house, and they want to be seen as something in life. They cut the grass because they see the grass as a reflection of who they are, and they fundamentally care about the grass height itself. Their femininity makes them more spiritual and less grounded in reality, so it makes them mentally stronger. This is why they have the power to make industrial societies. They see adversity, work, and they think it will all be fine/they care deeply about rising above others, and they force themselves to start extreme suffering that other races would walk away from. If you pay attention to Elliot Rodger, you'll find that he dresses well despite not having anyone to dress for. You'll find that he wants social status, nice things in his life, and he's attracted to something he doesn't really care about (blonde girls) because of the perceived high status of such a thing. It's not really brainwashing. It's the person behind the wheel before it's anything else. I, personally, think blonde girls are ugly, and I would never waste my time thinking about one beyond this post.

I think we see the world differently. My digit ratio is .956, my face is considered handsome, and my mother is a mulatto, so I had high exposure to testosterone in the womb. I don't dress well; I can't care about opulent houses, and there's nothing material I truly desire in this world. If you ever walk around in a black neighborhood, you'll find that most of the houses are dilapidated, the grass grows to heaven, and there's garbage everywhere. I don't think that's social conditioning at all. Clothes are just a measure of how much power they've got in their hands. This is why sneakers (something expensive but not too expensive) are so important to black men.

They are just high testosterone (in the womb, at least)
The average black man has a digit ratio of .935

I don't want to go any further down this idea than that because it only becomes more and more upsetting, and I have a good feeling that I need to moderate what I say because it's radically different from what most people would like to think. I'm curious to see what your digit ratio is. It's a direct measure of prenatal testosterone/estrogen.

_________________
I seriously enjoy Cartoons, Anime, and Tragedies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wirely

avatar

Posts : 97
Contribution Points : 16251
Join date : 2017-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Why did Lanza think women are selfish?   Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
He had a document titled selfish in which he said women were selfish.
Was he taking about maybe about some women that he met are selfish maybe Nancy?

Why did he see her as selfish when she took care of him?? I guess we will never know unless we
see the document.


While the behavior observed of some women that you stated is very much true, I strongly disagree with it being a biological phenomenon. Humans are born as blank slates essentially and can be socially conditioned quite easily through the mass brainwashing that is our society today. In this case there are the prevailing gender stereotypes that persist to this day globally, having been ingrained over many thousands of years. I tend to have a negative view of modern post industrial/agricultural society as a whole. These issues are far more systematic than it may seem at first glance. Some women are very much selfish or immoral ect but it is not because they are women it is because of society brainwashing them and pressuring them.

I will point out that women historically have had very little power and have and still do face systematic discrimination in many ways to this very day. Women were not even able to vote in the United States for president until 1920 for example.

On a certain level, it is others pressuring women to act a certain way, that is true, but on another level, human beings are free agents, and they act within a repressive society to get what they want out of the world they've been born into. Women have so much independence in life that you can get people like Margaret Thatcher in western countries, but it's so rare for them to rise beyond their biology when they can just grab a good man and live vicariously through his actions. Today, they are nothing but free. We live in a society where the conscientious and intelligent take control of the system, and it doesn't discriminate as to who can do what. We've already seen female presidential candidates, Margaret Thatcher aside. I don't agree that it's easy to brainwash people. It's something that is virtually impossible unless someone is being directly manipulated. On a macro-scale, the only true brainwashing is occurring under guise of free-will through propaganda, and it comes primarily from political parties, not society itself. Those that support the rules and expectations of society and break themselves down to fit into it have that mentality wrote into their brain through DNA, genetics. It is not "brainwashing". It is just personality. If they lived in any other way, they would be following what everyone else is doing. The feminization of the human being does not stop with women. White men are the most mentally feminine of all men, and they have the highest digit ratio of all races (.980), and if you pay close attention, you'll find that the same patterns that are found in women are found in white men. They want a nice car, house, and they want to be seen as something in life. They cut the grass because they see the grass as a reflection of who they are, and they fundamentally care about the grass height itself. Their femininity makes them more spiritual and less grounded in reality, so it makes them mentally stronger. This is why they have the power to make industrial societies. They see adversity, work, and they think it will all be fine/they care deeply about rising above others, and they force themselves to start extreme suffering that other races would walk away from. If you pay attention to Elliot Rodger, you'll find that he dresses well despite not having anyone to dress for. You'll find that he wants social status, nice things in his life, and he's attracted to something he doesn't really care about (blonde girls) because of the perceived high status of such a thing. It's not really brainwashing. It's the person behind the wheel before it's anything else. I, personally, think blonde girls are ugly, and I would never waste my time thinking about one beyond this post.

I think we see the world differently. My digit ratio is .956, my face is considered handsome, and my mother is a mulatto, so I had high exposure to testosterone in the womb. I don't dress well; I can't care about opulent houses, and there's nothing material I truly desire in this world. If you ever walk around in a black neighborhood, you'll find that most of the houses are dilapidated, the grass grows to heaven, and there's garbage everywhere. I don't think that's social conditioning at all. Clothes are just a measure of how much power they've got in their hands. This is why sneakers (something expensive but not too expensive) are so important to black men.

They are just high testosterone (in the womb, at least)
The average black man has a digit ratio of .935

I don't want to go any further down this idea than that because it only becomes more and more upsetting, and I have a good feeling that I need to moderate what I say because it's radically different from what most people would like to think. I'm curious to see what your digit ratio is. It's a direct measure of prenatal testosterone/estrogen.

Of course it is true that some women have managed to reach significant positions of power in recent decades, but it is more of an exception rather than the rule, and it is even more rare to non-existent in developing countries where more extreme authoritarian and anti-reason mentality is especially prevalent. Saudi Arabia is an example of where women are basically treated like slaves and have very few if any rights to speak of.

This talk about testosterone and ratio of testosterone and estrogen is entirely irrelevant to me however and is reminiscent of the eugenics movement in the early 20th century which obsessed over genetics somehow explaining human behavior and justifying some pretty horrific practices. I understand your views though and you do not need to explain further as I know it can be quite an awkward topic. You say on one hand that people are free agents but somehow you say that black men live in run down neighborhoods because of their testosterone ratios? I am not buying that, it is poverty and the mindset that accompanies being unable to afford the basics of life due to a rigged socioeconomic system. When people have nothing left to lose they lose it, they just stop caring once they realize that there is little they can do to better their lives due to systemic racial discrimination among many other factors that are controlled by a wealthy elite. I live in a state where there are many poor white neighborhoods in rural areas and let me tell you this. Those poor white neighborhoods look pretty similar to the poor black neighborhoods. It is a culture of despair caused by the inevitable implications of how reality is for many working class households.

I could not help but to be confused at how you say white males are somehow feminine as that is far from what my impression is. White males like many males in general (or for that matter many people) have a systemic inferiority complex caused by a pervasive societal pressure for them to father children and be "a man". Consequently they feel the need to compensate for their insecurities through buying over sized pickup trucks with nothing to speak of to haul in them, constant obsession with physical contact sports such as football, and what I would describe as a irrational obsession of their daughters that seems to me to border on pedophilia.

Nevertheless, I am getting a little off track. We can agree to disagree on this issue. I do appreciate your input on this as it is very hard to get people's honest thoughts on such controversial topics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nukethemnoobs
Banned


Posts : 124
Contribution Points : 15961
Join date : 2017-08-26
Age : 17
Location : Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Why did Lanza think women are selfish?   Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:13 pm

Sandy Hoax
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whysomangry

avatar

Posts : 18
Contribution Points : 4796
Join date : 2018-07-21
Age : 21
Location : Porter, Texas

PostSubject: Re: Why did Lanza think women are selfish?   Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Sandy Hoax

Extreme doubt.
People call it a hoax because it obviates basic human desire and interaction, but it's all true.

You can probably drive to New Town, Connecticut and find the graves of the children that got shot
There are 300 million people in America. That's too many for something like this to not happen.

It was just some cunt.
Alex Jones is being sued right now because he's making money off of saying it.

_________________
I seriously enjoy Cartoons, Anime, and Tragedies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Why did Lanza think women are selfish?   Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:09 am

@Whysomangry wrote:
@nukethemnoobs wrote:
Sandy Hoax

Extreme doubt.
People call it a hoax because it obviates basic human desire and interaction, but it's all true.

You can probably drive to New Town, Connecticut and find the graves of the children that got shot
There are 300 million people in America. That's too many for something like this to not happen.

It was just some cunt.
Alex Jones is being sued right now because he's making money off of saying it.

He was most likely joking with that.
Back to top Go down
nukethemnoobs
Banned


Posts : 124
Contribution Points : 15961
Join date : 2017-08-26
Age : 17
Location : Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Why did Lanza think women are selfish?   Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Sandy Hoax

Extreme doubt.
People call it a hoax because it obviates basic human desire and interaction, but it's all true.

You can probably drive to New Town, Connecticut and find the graves of the children that got shot
There are 300 million people in America. That's too many for something like this to not happen.

It was just some cunt.
Alex Jones is being sued right now because he's making money off of saying it.

Yeah it was a joke
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whysomangry

avatar

Posts : 18
Contribution Points : 4796
Join date : 2018-07-21
Age : 21
Location : Porter, Texas

PostSubject: Re: Why did Lanza think women are selfish?   Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Sandy Hoax

Extreme doubt.
People call it a hoax because it obviates basic human desire and interaction, but it's all true.

You can probably drive to New Town, Connecticut and find the graves of the children that got shot
There are 300 million people in America. That's too many for something like this to not happen.

It was just some cunt.
Alex Jones is being sued right now because he's making money off of saying it.

Yeah it was a joke

Oh okay, but there are still people out there that unironically believe the entire thing was a show for more government control, and they're not dumb or anything

_________________
I seriously enjoy Cartoons, Anime, and Tragedies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Why did Lanza think women are selfish?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» :THE MESSENGER: [Someone Please Reply]
» Body shape, Definition, and Tone.
» New Wicked Female Pirate Crew Add (Warning Not for the light of heart)
» An elf makes his way through the city with many half dressed woman.
» Ambrosia the Plant women

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting-
Jump to: