Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 
 

 Another Debunking of Cullen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3878
Contribution Points : 57391
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Another Debunking of Cullen   Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:24 am

I haven't listened to the podcast yet but here is an interview with Jeff Kass. Let's talk about it, once we listen to it. I guess he talks a lot about how Cullen is wrong etc..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5489
Contribution Points : 58164
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Another Debunking of Cullen   Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:41 am

Well honestly this topic is redundant at this point. Most know that Cullen was a lying, liar who lied! Roll

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3878
Contribution Points : 57391
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Another Debunking of Cullen   Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Well honestly this topic is redundant at this point. Most know that Cullen was a lying, liar who lied! Roll

Ha! Well.. maybe he talks about something else?

Like following Wayne Harris into the bathroom and talking to him at the urinal?


_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5489
Contribution Points : 58164
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Another Debunking of Cullen   Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Well honestly this topic is redundant at this point. Most know that Cullen was a lying, liar who lied! Roll

Ha! Well.. maybe he talks about something else?

Like following Wayne Harris into the bathroom and talking to him at the urinal?


I HATE when someone tries to talk to me when I'm in the bathroom! My kids are AWFUL about doing that. Haha


_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3878
Contribution Points : 57391
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Another Debunking of Cullen   Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Well honestly this topic is redundant at this point. Most know that Cullen was a lying, liar who lied! Roll

Ha! Well.. maybe he talks about something else?

Like following Wayne Harris into the bathroom and talking to him at the urinal?


I HATE when someone tries to talk to me when I'm in the bathroom! My kids are AWFUL about doing that. Haha



There are 24 hours in the day do you HAVE to choose these particular 5 minutes to talk?? LOL

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5489
Contribution Points : 58164
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Another Debunking of Cullen   Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Well honestly this topic is redundant at this point. Most know that Cullen was a lying, liar who lied! Roll

Ha! Well.. maybe he talks about something else?

Like following Wayne Harris into the bathroom and talking to him at the urinal?


I HATE when someone tries to talk to me when I'm in the bathroom! My kids are AWFUL about doing that. Haha



There are 24 hours in the day do you HAVE to choose these particular 5 minutes to talk?? LOL


EXACTLY!!!!!

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TaylorsMom

avatar

Posts : 163
Contribution Points : 26182
Join date : 2016-01-05
Age : 35
Location : Greene, ME

PostSubject: Re: Another Debunking of Cullen   Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], thanks for posting! I will take a listen as soon as I have the time tomorrow, sound interesting!! I'll let you know my thoughts afterwards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3878
Contribution Points : 57391
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Another Debunking of Cullen   Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], thanks for posting!  I will take a listen as soon as I have the time tomorrow, sound interesting!!  I'll let you know my thoughts afterwards.

Awesome! I am going to listen to it tomorrow too on my commute!

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
KKjHAM



Posts : 18
Contribution Points : 4517
Join date : 2018-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Another Debunking of Cullen   Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:15 pm

It mentions Dylan's college application and essay were uncovered by Jeff Kass. Has anyone here seen these before?

I would be very interested in reading it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3878
Contribution Points : 57391
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Another Debunking of Cullen   Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
It mentions Dylan's college application and essay were uncovered by Jeff Kass.  Has anyone here seen these before?

I would be very interested in reading it.

I have never seen his actual application to be honest but I think I have seen his essay. Let me look!

I think Dylan, Zach and one other person who applied at the University of Arizona mentioned a "big production" at the end of the year... I don't remember where I read that.

Here it is. Also see if you can spot a misuse of a word

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3878
Contribution Points : 57391
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Another Debunking of Cullen   Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:35 pm

Dylan was waitlisted at one college in Colorado and accepted into 2 in Arizona and another one in Colorado right?

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
KKjHAM



Posts : 18
Contribution Points : 4517
Join date : 2018-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Another Debunking of Cullen   Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:23 pm

Thank you for posting that. I had not read it before.

Brooks Brown said in his book that he and Dylan were talking about writing a play together. I imagine that is what the all student production is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3878
Contribution Points : 57391
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Another Debunking of Cullen   Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Thank you for posting that.  I had not read it before.  

Brooks Brown said in his book that he and Dylan were talking about writing a play together.  I imagine that is what the all student production is.  

You’re welcome!

And I think you’re right. There is an interview with meg beck from the Asciit theater. She describes Brooks as the really strange one and Dylan as polite but persistent:

There’s actually a letter that was released that Dylan wrote to her

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
W.A.R.
Top Contributor
avatar

Posts : 432
Contribution Points : 16510
Join date : 2017-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Another Debunking of Cullen   Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:56 am

I listened to about 10 minutes and had to turn it off. Neither party seemed to be well prepared for this.

Allot of stuttering from both and Kass sounds very unsure in his answers. Made for a very tough listen.

_________________
I'm good at feeling bad
I'm even better at feeling worse
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thelmar

avatar

Posts : 90
Contribution Points : 5715
Join date : 2018-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Another Debunking of Cullen   Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:


And I think you’re right. There is an interview with meg beck from the Asciit theater. She describes Brooks as the really strange one and Dylan as polite but persistent:

There’s actually a letter that was released that Dylan wrote to her

I remember the same statement you mentioned above about a big spring production. I think it came from someone in the University of Arizona's admissions department. I couldn't find it but I think he contacted authorities because he remembered Dylan mentioning such a production (maybe in his interview?). And after what happened at Columbine in April he thought it could be important for the police to know about that statement. I remember him mainly because in the witness statement he asked once or twice for the police to not let the U of A know that he had contacted them because he could get into trouble for speaking about prospective students without the university's permission. I thought it quite ironic that this document had then been publicly released with the guy's name all over it!

Yes, Dylan, Brooks, Zach, and another student visited Meg Beck to ask them if they could use the theater to put on a spring production and Dylan gave her a letter with the plan and their references and contact info. This was likely the spring production he referred to at U of A, but I guess we'll never really know.

Anyhow, my question is this: in the letter Dylan gave to Meg Beck he wrote:
"We had been given permission to do this, and went forth to select a cast, crew, and play. However, certain problems arose with another party attempting to remove us from the opportunity which we had created. As it turned out, we lost our ability to perform our play at the school. Although this situation occurred we still wish for our production to go forth, which brings us to our proposal to you."

Does anyone have any information about who this other "party" was that ended up ruining their chance of putting the play on at the school?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3878
Contribution Points : 57391
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Another Debunking of Cullen   Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:


And I think you’re right. There is an interview with meg beck from the Asciit theater. She describes Brooks as the really strange one and Dylan as polite but persistent:

There’s actually a letter that was released that Dylan wrote to her

I remember the same statement you mentioned above about a big spring production. I think it came from someone in the University of Arizona's admissions department. I couldn't find it but I think he contacted authorities because he remembered Dylan mentioning such a production (maybe in his interview?). And after what happened at Columbine in April he thought it could be important for the police to know about that statement. I remember him mainly because in the witness statement he asked once or twice for the police to not let the U of A know that he had contacted them because he could get into trouble for speaking about prospective students without the university's permission. I thought it quite ironic that this document had then been publicly released with the guy's name all over it!

Yes, Dylan, Brooks, Zach, and another student visited Meg Beck to ask them if they could use the theater to put on a spring production and Dylan gave her a letter with the plan and their references and contact info. This was likely the spring production he referred to at U of A, but I guess we'll never really know.

Anyhow, my question is this: in the letter Dylan gave to Meg Beck he wrote:
"We had been given permission to do this, and went forth to select a cast, crew, and play. However, certain problems arose with another party attempting to remove us from the opportunity which we had created. As it turned out, we lost our ability to perform our play at the school. Although this situation occurred we still wish for our production to go forth, which brings us to our proposal to you."

Does anyone have any information about who this other "party" was that ended up ruining their chance of putting the play on at the school?



I always assumed that it was the principal or the head of the drama department at Columbine. What I find interesting is I think smoke in the room was picked over this production but didn’t Brooks write smoke in the room Which as we know starred Rachel?

There is very shaky evidence that said Dylan worked on the production of that but according to a mothers reckoning Dylan didn’t do anything his senior year second semester in the theater department


_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
thelmar

avatar

Posts : 90
Contribution Points : 5715
Join date : 2018-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Another Debunking of Cullen   Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:


I always assumed that it was the principal or the head of the drama department at Columbine. What I find interesting is I think smoke in the room was picked over this production but didn’t Brooks write  smoke in the room Which as we know starred Rachel?

There is very shaky evidence that  said Dylan worked on the production of that but according to a mothers reckoning Dylan didn’t do anything his senior year second semester in the theater department


That's pretty crappy, especially after they had already been given the greenlight and had put time and effort into it. I wonder if it strengthened Dylan's belief that life was unfair and the school admin was discriminatory.

I thought it was Andrew Johnson who wrote "Smoke in the Room". I don't have a source for this but I think it was Beth Nimmo who said that he wrote the lead role with Rachel in mind.
And as far as Dylan working on that play, Stephen Partridge, who was Rachel's ex-boyfriend, said that he did although I don't know in what capacity. I've heard he did lights rather than sound and it may have been a last minute thing, but I don't know the details. But in Partridge's police statement he said that if he had seen Dylan on 4-20 maybe he could have stopped him; they knew one another because they had bowled together, rode in the limo to prom together and had worked on the spring play together (pg. 5947 of the CR).

Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Another Debunking of Cullen
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» ariel cullen
» Dawn [R-M, Lottii]
» Joris Cullen

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Documents, Evidence, and Videos-
Jump to: