Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Similarities between Adam and Elliot Rodger

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 91192
Forum Reputation : 575

Similarities between Adam and Elliot Rodger Empty
PostSubject: Similarities between Adam and Elliot Rodger   Similarities between Adam and Elliot Rodger Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 1:44 pm

Both were in their early twenties.
Both had a Glock during their Shooting.
Both had a Sig Sauer P226 during their Shooting.
Both were on the Autistic Spectrum.
Both played World of Warcraft.
Both their Mothers were 52 at the time of their Shooting.
Both their Fathers were named Peter.
Both killed people at their home.
Both were interested in Mass Murder.

Last edited by Tommy QTR on Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Similarities between Adam and Elliot Rodger   Similarities between Adam and Elliot Rodger Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 1:53 pm

Both also played video games for an excessive amount of time
Both also enjoyed anime (could be wrong about that)
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Similarities between Adam and Elliot Rodger   Similarities between Adam and Elliot Rodger Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 1:55 pm

Halcyon666 wrote:
I don't think Adam watched Anime, I know Elliot did. But yeah that's true, they both did play World of Warcraft.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119628
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Similarities between Adam and Elliot Rodger   Similarities between Adam and Elliot Rodger Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 6:17 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
Halcyon666 wrote:
I don't think Adam watched Anime, I know Elliot did. But yeah that's true, they both did play World of Warcraft.

Adam had that CD that said something about music, I know that. 

Now I really want to know what anime Elliot Roger was into. I'm going to laugh my ass off if it's Death Note.

Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Similarities between Adam and Elliot Rodger   Similarities between Adam and Elliot Rodger Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 6:26 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
Halcyon666 wrote:

Adam had that CD that said something about music, I know that. 

Now I really want to know what anime Elliot Roger was into. I'm going to laugh my ass off if it's Death Note.
Well "Nazi Anime" was found on his google search history.
Back to top Go down
htr63

Contribution Points : 63143
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Similarities between Adam and Elliot Rodger   Similarities between Adam and Elliot Rodger Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 6:06 am

I remember reading somewhere that Adam used to watch anime with some of the tech group at NHS (I think 'Japanese animation' was the specific term that was used).
Back to top Go down
imgview
Banned

Contribution Points : 53534
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: Similarities between Adam and Elliot Rodger   Similarities between Adam and Elliot Rodger Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 5:23 pm

Stop this shit already, they have nothing in common and did not share any connection or history. The fact alone that Adam described himself as "asexual" is enough to determine that they didnt share any similarities regarding their motivation and thinking.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Similarities between Adam and Elliot Rodger   Similarities between Adam and Elliot Rodger Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 5:27 pm

imgview wrote:
Stop this shit already, they have nothing in common and did not share any connection or history. The fact alone that Adam described himself as "asexual" is enough to determine that they didnt share any similarities regarding their motivation and thinking.
I never said there was any similarities between their motives and thinking, all I said is that they had a few non-important similarities between them which you would see if you bothered reading my post.
Back to top Go down
imgview
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Similarities between Adam and Elliot Rodger   Similarities between Adam and Elliot Rodger Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 5:38 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
imgview wrote:
I never said there was any similarities between their motives and thinking, all I said is that they had a few non-important similarities between them which you would see if you bothered reading my post.
Your similarities are dumb and random.

Both were white
Both had parents
Both used guns

Its stupid shitposting
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Similarities between Adam and Elliot Rodger   Similarities between Adam and Elliot Rodger Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 5:44 pm

imgview wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
imgview wrote:

Both were white
Both had parents
Both used guns

Its stupid shitposting
First of all Elliot wasn't white you dumbass. Second that's all I said is that they're were random Similarities, I never said there was a connection. I don't know why you're being such a dick about it.
Back to top Go down
imgview
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Similarities between Adam and Elliot Rodger   Similarities between Adam and Elliot Rodger Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 5:52 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
imgview wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
imgview wrote:

Both were white
Both had parents
Both used guns

Its stupid shitposting
First of all Elliot wasn't white you dumbass. Second that's all I said is that they're were random Similarities, I never said there was a connection. I don't know why you're being such a dick about it.
Because its stupid and noone cares
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Similarities between Adam and Elliot Rodger   Similarities between Adam and Elliot Rodger Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 5:59 pm

imgview wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
imgview wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
imgview wrote:

Both were white
Both had parents
Both used guns

Its stupid shitposting
Just like how no one cares about you being a fucking asshole.
Back to top Go down
imgview
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Similarities between Adam and Elliot Rodger   Similarities between Adam and Elliot Rodger Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 6:06 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
imgview wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
imgview wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
imgview wrote:

Both were white
Both had parents
Both used guns

Its stupid shitposting
buhu, dont act like a faggot if you dont want assholes
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Similarities between Adam and Elliot Rodger   Similarities between Adam and Elliot Rodger Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 6:07 pm

imgview wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
imgview wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
imgview wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
imgview wrote:

Both were white
Both had parents
Both used guns

Its stupid shitposting
Seriously dude fuck off.
Back to top Go down
imgview
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Similarities between Adam and Elliot Rodger   Similarities between Adam and Elliot Rodger Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 6:24 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
imgview wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
imgview wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
imgview wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
imgview wrote:

Both were white
Both had parents
Both used guns

Its stupid shitposting
Seriously dude fuck off.
gay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Similarities between Adam and Elliot Rodger   Similarities between Adam and Elliot Rodger Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Similarities between Adam and Elliot Rodger
Page 1 of 1