Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Mass Shooters suicides

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters suicides   Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:54 pm

@Ziamber II wrote:
Imagine if Elliot didn't become an hero? Smile

He would've gone to prison.

I think it would be fascinating to know how Elliot would behave and react to the prisoners and events inside of the prison. I think he would've probably attempted suicide after awhile like with Arcan Cetin.
Back to top Go down
STK
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 20030

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters suicides   Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:48 pm

Benjamin Nathaniel Smith shot himself twice in the head, crashed his car into a metal post, and then shot himself in the heart. He would be pronounced dead at the hospital.

View user profile
Ziamber II
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 19563

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters suicides   Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:29 am

It took over 5 hours for Matti Juhani Saari to become an hero after he shot himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 34667

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters suicides   Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:02 pm

Halcyon666 wrote:

I think it would be fascinating to know how Elliot would behave and react to the prisoners and events inside of the prison. I think he would've probably attempted suicide after awhile like with Arcan Cetin.

Usually after a high profile or especially heinous crime, people talk about/hope that the perpetrator gets raped and beaten in prison, but I honestly think in Elliot's case he would've gotten tortured by the other inmates. He's very scrawny and weak, he'd be an easy target.

View user profile
InsaneIntruder
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 31062

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters suicides   Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Halcyon666 wrote:

Usually after a high profile or especially heinous crime, people talk about/hope that the perpetrator gets raped and beaten in prison, but I honestly think in Elliot's case he would've gotten tortured by the other inmates. He's very scrawny and weak, he'd be an easy target.
He'd probably be in solitary confinement.

- XXXTentacion
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mh_12rm_66

Contribution Points : 10706

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters suicides   Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:41 pm

Snochia Moseley, who shot up the rite aid distribution center this past week, apparently shot herself a second time in the head with her 9mm Glock after the first shot didn't incapacitate her. Even after shooting herself twice she was still alive and taken to hospital in critical condition where only then did she die soon after.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SavageGlocker

Contribution Points : 4871

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters suicides   Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:44 pm

Snochia Moseley, who shot up the rite aid distribution center this past week, apparently shot herself a second time in the head with her 9mm Glock after the first shot didn't incapacitate her. Even after shooting herself twice she was still alive and taken to hospital in critical condition where only then did she die soon after.
Just like William Atchison, although he died before paramedics even reached him.

"I met him, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this six-year-old child, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him, and then another seven trying to keep him locked up because I realized that what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply... evil." - Dr. Samuel Loomis, Halloween (1978)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ziamber II
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters suicides   Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:22 pm

If Stephen Paddock shot himself with a bum-stop equipped gun, could he have fired several bullets into his head?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 34667

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters suicides   Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:26 pm

If Stephen Paddock shot himself with a bum-stop equipped gun, could he have fired several bullets into his head?

No because he'd only be able to pull the trigger once.

View user profile
Ziamber II
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters suicides   Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:31 pm

A bump-stop means you can pull the trigger and keep it pulled down to fire more bullets, when he shot himslef it could have been possible to fire more than 1 bullet at himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 29929

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters suicides   Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:51 pm

A bump-stop means you can pull the trigger and keep it pulled down to fire more bullets, when he shot himslef it could have been possible to fire more than 1 bullet at himself.
A bump-stock only fires more bullets if you keep pulling the trigger, the second the bullet goes through his brain he would of let go of the gun.

-Michael Ryan

"Loneliness has followed me for my whole life."

-Travis Bickle

"I don't have a single friend and I won't in the future. I'll be ignored because I'm ugly. I'm lower than trash because at least the trash gets recycled."

-Tomohiro Katō

"I will become a serial killer, a mad killer. Why? Because I am frustrated and I do not want to die alone, because I have had a shitty life. I want to feel powerful and free just once."

-Richard Durn

"A beautiful environment can be the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone."

-Elliot Rodger
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SavageGlocker

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters suicides   Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:43 pm

He didn't shoot himself with one of his ARs, he shot himself with the revolver you can see above his head in the photo of his corpse.

"I met him, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this six-year-old child, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him, and then another seven trying to keep him locked up because I realized that what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply... evil." - Dr. Samuel Loomis, Halloween (1978)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters suicides   Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:53 pm

He didn't shoot himself with one of his ARs, he shot himself with the revolver you can see above his head in the photo of his corpse.
He's asking if Paddock shot himself with one of his ARs with the bump-stock, would there have been multiple bullets in his head.

-Michael Ryan

-Travis Bickle

"I don't have a single friend and I won't in the future. I'll be ignored because I'm ugly. I'm lower than trash because at least the trash gets recycled."

-Tomohiro Katō

"I will become a serial killer, a mad killer. Why? Because I am frustrated and I do not want to die alone, because I have had a shitty life. I want to feel powerful and free just once."

-Richard Durn

"A beautiful environment can be the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone."

-Elliot Rodger
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SavageGlocker

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters suicides   Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:53 pm

He's asking if Paddock shot himself with one of his ARs with the bump-stock, would there have been multiple bullets in his head.
I misunderstood, sorry.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters suicides   Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:56 pm

I misunderstood, sorry.
It's okay.

-Michael Ryan

-Travis Bickle

-Tomohiro Katō

-Richard Durn

-Elliot Rodger
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InsaneIntruder
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 31062

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters suicides   Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:45 pm

William Atchison shot himself twice in the head. Apparently he first put the gun in his mouth and fired, but it didn't kill him. He then shot himself in the back of the head. According to a police officer, he apparently lifted his head and looked at the officer, so he most likely lived for several minutes before finally dying.
(credit to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I got this info from their tumblr post about him.)
Apparently I was wrong. According to a blog on tumblr, he only shot himself once.

- XXXTentacion
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ziamber II
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters suicides   Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:54 am

Dimitrious Pegorchiz didn't have the courage to become an hero, for a time it looked like Michael Ryan didn't as he said he was thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters suicides   Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:00 pm

So I recently saw a uncensored pic of Ľubomír Harman and I have to say he has one of the most brutal suicide pics I've ever seen.

-Michael Ryan

-Travis Bickle

-Tomohiro Katō

-Richard Durn

-Elliot Rodger
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SavageGlocker

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters suicides   Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:44 pm

So I recently saw a uncensored pic of Ľubomír Harman and I have to say he has one of the most brutal suicide pics I've ever seen.
Yeah, I saw that too. I didn't know a rifle round was capable of that, looks more like what a shotgun would do.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
STK
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters suicides   Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:17 am

Can you PM it to me? I'm kinda curious how bad it could be.

View user profile
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters suicides   Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:05 am

I've PMed you.

-Michael Ryan

-Travis Bickle

-Tomohiro Katō

-Richard Durn

-Elliot Rodger
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STK
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters suicides   Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:09 am

Thanks.

View user profile
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters suicides   Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:15 am

Thanks.
It does make me wonder about other shooters who committed suicide with rifles, like Robert Hawkins and Wade Frankum, would their faces be obliterated like Harman's?

-Michael Ryan

-Travis Bickle

-Tomohiro Katō

-Richard Durn

-Elliot Rodger
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enesbrietchvonfrederitch

Contribution Points : 12676

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters suicides   Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:49 am

Thanks.
It does make me wonder about other shooters who committed suicide with rifles, like Robert Hawkins and Wade Frankum, would their faces be obliterated like Harman's?
Could you PM me as well?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters suicides   Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:42 am

Thanks.
Could you PM me as well?
Done.

-Michael Ryan

-Travis Bickle

-Tomohiro Katō

-Richard Durn

-Elliot Rodger
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enesbrietchvonfrederitch

Contribution Points : 12676

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters suicides   Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:04 am

Thanks.
Could you PM me as well?
Done.
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Contribution Points : 8246

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters suicides   Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:37 am

Can you PM it to me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters suicides   Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:00 am

Can you PM it to me?
I have.

-Michael Ryan

-Travis Bickle

-Tomohiro Katō

-Richard Durn

-Elliot Rodger
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Contribution Points : 8246

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters suicides   Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:09 am

Can you PM it to me?
I have.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ButtPenis

Contribution Points : 7050

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters suicides   Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:42 pm

I've PMed you.

could you pm me too? Im curios
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters suicides   

Back to top Go down

Mass Shooters suicides
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next