Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mass Shooters suicides

Go down 
+13
Spanky
Primate Murder
Death
sororityalpha
Pixie13
ButtPenis
STK
QuestionMark
InsaneIntruder
Tommy QTR
D-FENS1993
UncontinuedProcess
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Mass Shooters suicides - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters suicides   Mass Shooters suicides - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 6:21 pm

I think William Atchison's an hero attempt would have been the funniest to watch. Very Happy

*Shoots self in mouth*
*nothing happens*
"WHY AM I STILL HAPPENING!??!"
*Shoots self in back of head*
*Lifts head to look at cop despite having 2 holes in head*
*Becoms an hero*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters suicides   Mass Shooters suicides - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2018 3:53 am

Dylann Roof tried to become an hero, but he had run out of ammo.

Quote :
Roof tried to shoot himself, but when he pulled the trigger with the gun pointed at his head, he was out of ammunition.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Pixie13

Contribution Points : 56526
Forum Reputation : 270

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters suicides   Mass Shooters suicides - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2018 6:36 am

This is why it is a shame they gave Roof the death penalty. Why give him what he wants?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters suicides   Mass Shooters suicides - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2018 4:07 pm

Ziamber II wrote:

Quote :
Roof tried to shoot himself, but when he pulled the trigger with the gun pointed at his head, he was out of ammunition.

Weird, in his confession he said:

Quote :
So obviously when I walked out that door, you know, I peeked out that door. Because I thought there was going to be somebody there ready to shoot me. You know what I'm saying? So you know, that's really why I had the last magazine, it's not to shoot cops, it's so I could shoot myself. [...] I wasn't going to ever shoot at a cop, I was going to shoot myself.

Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 122083
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters suicides   Mass Shooters suicides - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2018 10:39 pm

Ziamber II wrote:

Quote :

Neah wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:

Quote :

Weird, in his confession he said:

Quote :
So obviously when I walked out that door, you know, I peeked out that door. Because I thought there was going to be somebody there ready to shoot me. You know what I'm saying? So you know, that's really why I had the last magazine, it's not to shoot cops, it's so I could shoot myself. [...] I wasn't going to ever shoot at a cop, I was going to shoot myself.

Interesting. After checking around there is evidence that Roof still had ammunition remaining when he left the church.

Thus, he could have killed himself but chose not to.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters suicides   Mass Shooters suicides - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2019 2:35 am

Diependra of Nepal became king of Nepal for the 2 days between shooting himself in the head and becoming An Hero.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters suicides   Mass Shooters suicides - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2019 2:26 pm

TheDragonoid wrote:
I wonder how Cho's suicide unfolded? I mean, he had an Glock and a .22, but he probably used the Glock. How many hours do you think it took him to die, though? It must be surreal to just lay down on the ground bleeding, wanting for your death for hours and hours, knowing full-well that you commited a horrible crime. It must be specially terrifying for someone like Cho or Lanza, since they were pathologically anxious.
Cho shot himself with the Glock and died instantly, from what I've heard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters suicides   Mass Shooters suicides - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2019 2:41 am

SavageGlocker wrote:
TheDragonoid wrote:
I wonder how Cho's suicide unfolded? I mean, he had an Glock and a .22, but he probably used the Glock. How many hours do you think it took him to die, though? It must be surreal to just lay down on the ground bleeding, wanting for your death for hours and hours, knowing full-well that you commited a horrible crime. It must be specially terrifying for someone like Cho or Lanza, since they were pathologically anxious.

In the mouth or the side of the head? The Budd Dwyer suicide is probably the quickest method of An Hero.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 91742
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters suicides   Mass Shooters suicides - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2019 2:44 am

Ziamber II wrote:
SavageGlocker wrote:
TheDragonoid wrote:

In the mouth or the side of the head? The Budd Dwyer suicide is probably the quickest method of An Hero.
I'm pretty sure he shot himself in the temple.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Death

Contribution Points : 48763
Forum Reputation : 89

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters suicides   Mass Shooters suicides - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2019 3:16 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:
SavageGlocker wrote:
TheDragonoid wrote:

I'm pretty sure he shot himself in the temple.

I think he used the .22 through the roof of his mouth because in the photo of him getting his fingerprints taken in the coroners there's no visible wound or bruise on the top or side of his head, aside from blood inside his ear and what looks like a bump above his eye. Plus the upper portion of his shirt is completely bloodstained, Indicating he fell forward and onto his stomach. And in that position, I can't imagine blood pooling under his shirt to the point of soaking it completely from a wound to his temple. It would only soak the outer most exposed region of his shirt that was closest to where it pooled beside him. Whereas if he was bleeding from his mouth and nose, the blood could easily pool underneath him. And this is also backed up by the fact that his lips still have colour. Which is more than likely dried blood that wasn't washed off when they washed the rest off of his face to take identification pictures given the fact that if it was just blood that remained pooled in his face from being face down, his entire face would look bruised.

I got way too into that but, yeah, that's what I thnk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters suicides   Mass Shooters suicides - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2019 8:05 pm

I'm guessing that Cho died instantly as a result of the jacketed hollow point ammunition he was using in 9mm, and he was probably using copper-plated hollow point ammo in .22 LR (but not for suicide).
Jacketed hollow points 'flower' and shred through organs, causing far more tissue damage.
Here's a photo of a 9mm JHP I found on the internet:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters suicides   Mass Shooters suicides - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2019 3:25 am

I have always wondered how long suicide bombers actually take to die. Probably not very quickly in some cases.
Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 63883
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters suicides   Mass Shooters suicides - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2019 1:28 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
I think William Atchison's an hero attempt would have been the funniest to watch. Very Happy

*Shoots self in mouth*
*nothing happens*
"WHY AM I STILL HAPPENING!??!"
*Shoots self in back of head*
*Lifts head to look at cop despite having 2 holes in head*
*Becoms an hero*

I know you are banned, but Atchison clearly shot himself through the mouth once.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 63883
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters suicides   Mass Shooters suicides - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2019 9:09 pm

Why didn't anyone mention Woo Bum-kon in this thread? He literally committed suicide by doing a suicide bombing.

NEXT STEP UP likes this post

Back to top Go down
Spanky

Spanky

Contribution Points : 40994
Forum Reputation : 60

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters suicides   Mass Shooters suicides - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2019 1:48 am

Cho shot himself in the temple and burned a lot of his face from the muzzle blast.
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68047
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters suicides   Mass Shooters suicides - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2019 3:59 pm

Eric Borel committed suicide by shooting himself under a Cypress Tree. I don't really know how or where he shot himself in the head, but I did see a photo of it.

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters suicides   Mass Shooters suicides - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2019 2:56 am

Carnifex879 wrote:
Eric Borel committed suicide by shooting himself under a Cypress Tree. I don't really know how or where he shot himself in the head, but I did see a photo of it.

Have you got the photo?
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68047
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters suicides   Mass Shooters suicides - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2019 12:12 pm

Yes, but it doesn’t really show much of his upper body, just his legs from under the tree he shot himself.

T C F

Contribution Points : 18918
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters suicides   Mass Shooters suicides - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 2:59 am

D-FENS1993 wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
Thomas Hamilton's body was twitching for several minutes after committing suicide.
I would say that those were post-mortem spasms for Tommy Hamilton considering the man put a .357 magnum revolver in his mouth and fired it into his brain. I can't see anyone surviving even a few seconds after that.

I always imagine Thomas Hamilton's suicide to be much like Budd Dwyer.

DevilishManiac

Contribution Points : 20245

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters suicides   Mass Shooters suicides - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 9:00 am

Spanky wrote:
Cho shot himself in the temple and burned a lot of his face from the muzzle blast.

He also shot himself in the left temple despite being right handed.
Back to top Go down
DevilishManiac

DevilishManiac

Contribution Points : 20245

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters suicides   Mass Shooters suicides - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 9:01 am

I always found it interesting how Brandon Scott Hole used one of his AR-15s to kill himself. Definitely doable and effective but an uncommon choice.
Back to top Go down
humanity is overrated

humanity is overrated

Contribution Points : 31674
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters suicides   Mass Shooters suicides - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2022 9:43 pm

surprise seeing ppl still using the "an hero" meme I guess true memes never die

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters suicides   Mass Shooters suicides - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass Shooters suicides
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2