Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

If you could turn back time?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yumeko-chan

PostSubject: Re: If you could turn back time?   Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:04 am

All right, I guess I better jump in here.

There was no third shooter, period. I saw TWO guys, that's it.

Also, to mrc123: The emergency exit leads right out to the hill where they started at. Might not have been a good idea. Plus I think we (and Mrs. Neilson) might've been in much too shock to even remember it was there at first.

mrc123

PostSubject: Re: If you could turn back time?   Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:00 pm

Yumeko-chan, thank you so much again for your insights on this board. I guess what I meant is that if I were transported back in time and had the knowledge we have today, I would have tried to get everyone out the library's emergency exit. I understand though that in the moment, that would not have seemed like a good option. I don't fault anyone (Patty Nielson) for the decisions they made in those horrific circumstances.
On a personal note, I hope things are going better for you. A few months ago you mentioned that you were going through a difficult time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shades

PostSubject: Re: If you could turn back time?   Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:58 am

Call my comrades and the moment we see the boys arrive at school we'd jump them and hog-tie them.

Yes I'm serious

Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: If you could turn back time?   Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:22 am

I don't know. I would try to inform people of what was going to go on. I would rather go back to way before like to when they got the guns and yell at the 2 sets of parents and show them the arsenal.

If I was to go back to the 20 I am not sure what i would do. PUll the fire alarm? Alert the cops earlier? IDK

View user profile
aquillina

PostSubject: Re: If you could turn back time?   Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:08 am

First of all I would try to alert the parents, principal DeAngealis, JeffCo Police Department, and maybe the whole town. But I doubt a single one of them would even listen to me.

If you could turn back time?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2