Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Columbine 911- Witnesses Identifies Eric And Dylan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nukethemnoobs

Contribution Points : 65527
Forum Reputation : 6

Columbine 911- Witnesses Identifies Eric And Dylan Empty
PostSubject: Columbine 911- Witnesses Identifies Eric And Dylan   Columbine 911- Witnesses Identifies Eric And Dylan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2018 12:32 am

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193506
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Columbine 911- Witnesses Identifies Eric And Dylan   Columbine 911- Witnesses Identifies Eric And Dylan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2018 7:17 am

They all sound so young Sad

The girl who was in the library who identified Dylan, I don’t blame her for not wanting to go back to Leawood.

I always wonder where the mask thing came from because that’s been going around for a long time. Plus if they had masks how could you tell who they were?

PostSubject: Re: Columbine 911- Witnesses Identifies Eric And Dylan   Columbine 911- Witnesses Identifies Eric And Dylan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2018 9:49 am

Poor them...

It seems that they all recognized Dylan more, so maybe he was known by many more people.

What does the girl say at 0:25? I can only understand, if I am not fully mistaken: "I don't want my voice on ???"

But people who were in the school during the shooting were able to leave? It is weird, I thought the girl in the library for example would have been immediately seen by a psychologist and doctors and then questioned by the police. And yet she had to call to tell the name of Dylan.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Columbine 911- Witnesses Identifies Eric And Dylan   Columbine 911- Witnesses Identifies Eric And Dylan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2018 10:23 am

From a lot of testimonies I’ve heard many of the kids who got home had to go back to school or to Leawood to give a statement. I believe Devon made her way home but then went back to identify Dylan

I am surprised though because I think in Amandas YouTube testimony she’s on this forum and a library survivor I think she had to give her statement right away.

PostSubject: Re: Columbine 911- Witnesses Identifies Eric And Dylan   Columbine 911- Witnesses Identifies Eric And Dylan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2018 10:39 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
I am surprised though because I think in Amandas YouTube testimony she’s on this forum  and a library survivor I think she had to give her statement right away.

Yeah, especially for library survivors. I mean, not even for giving a statement, but to see psychiatrists. But maybe the best for them was to see their parents first. And maybe it was better that they calm down a little, being in shock may be bad for statements.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Columbine 911- Witnesses Identifies Eric And Dylan   Columbine 911- Witnesses Identifies Eric And Dylan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2018 10:41 am

Yea. Even the one girl who was a very concise said that Dylan was wearing a mask which was incorrect so you kind of have to process

TaylorsMom

Contribution Points : 77842
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Columbine 911- Witnesses Identifies Eric And Dylan   Columbine 911- Witnesses Identifies Eric And Dylan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2018 10:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] what do you mean by Devon needing to identify Dylan?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Columbine 911- Witnesses Identifies Eric And Dylan   Columbine 911- Witnesses Identifies Eric And Dylan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2018 11:22 pm

TaylorsMom wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] what do you mean by Devon needing to identify Dylan?  

I have to find the article. But I remember Devon talking about going home when they were evacuating . And then realizing it was Dylan after hearing from others and then going back to the park to talk to the police and Letting them know that it was definitely Dylan doing the shooting .

Contribution Points : 70123
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: Columbine 911- Witnesses Identifies Eric And Dylan   Columbine 911- Witnesses Identifies Eric And Dylan Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2018 9:28 pm

Neah wrote:
It seems that they all recognized Dylan more, so maybe he was known by many more people.

Dylan did have more friends and his height/appearance made him stick out more.

Eric was nondescript with a nondescript name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Columbine 911- Witnesses Identifies Eric And Dylan   Columbine 911- Witnesses Identifies Eric And Dylan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Columbine 911- Witnesses Identifies Eric And Dylan
Page 1 of 1