Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Police Coverups, Corrupt Judges, And Secrets Galore?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hvernon

Contribution Points : 18382

PostSubject: Police Coverups, Corrupt Judges, And Secrets Galore?   Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:15 am

I was doing some digging into the El Paso Report when I found an old forum site for the Denver. And guess who posted there a lot? None other than good ol' Randy Brown. He mostly posted on any topics relating to Columbine or gun reform. Randy rambles on a lot in many of his posts to the point same make no sense. He claims to have a lot of insider knowledge on the shooting including coverups by the Klebold and Harris family as well as the police.

PM me for link to post.

Randy Brown wrote:
Have they asked the Judge who has put a Federal restraining order on many of the families or witnesses to release that restraining order so that they can
tell the truth? No.

In fact, are the Harris and Klebold families any different than the approx. 20 Jefferson County Employees who attended the secret meetings a day after Columbine, the existence of which was exposed by the Grand Jury investigation? These meetings were designed to kee

I believe the Harris and Klebold families have done the same. They have remained silent for 13 years, while School Shootings and Bullying and Psychotropic drug use and Guns and the Deaths of more innocent children all over our Country and other Countries have continued. They have remained silent for 13 Years, fighting to keep their depositions from the public and the press, and filing lawsuits that will keep that information secret for another 20 years in the Federal Depository.

You can view more of his posts without joining by searching the site for his username.

Does anyone have any clue what "meeting" Randy Brown is talking about that were supposedly exposed in an Investigation? And does anyone know what this investigation was? Randy Brown has always claimed to have an insider knowledge, but how true is any of this? Do any of us know for sure how much information he has that we don't?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sympathyforEandD

Contribution Points : 5025

PostSubject: Re: Police Coverups, Corrupt Judges, And Secrets Galore?   Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:33 am

The full post is available below

What coverups is he referring to, and what does he mean by, "the Klebold and Harris families should tell the truth about the Columbine tragedy"? Columbine was pretty cut and dry... what truth is there to tell besides "two young men shot up their school"?

Randy's son wasn't even harmed by the boys so I'm not sure why he seems so obsessed with the case. Most of the parents of the actual victims have evidently moved on.

Spoiler:

Last edited by tfsa47090 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : *Removed direct tumblr link.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thelmar

Contribution Points : 5715

PostSubject: Re: Police Coverups, Corrupt Judges, And Secrets Galore?   Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Randy's son wasn't even harmed by the boys so I'm not sure why he seems so obsessed with the case. Most of the parents of the actual victims have evidently moved on.

He's obsessed because Eric threatened Brooks several times in the year before the attack and the police did nothing despite the Brown's bringing it to their attention on several occasions. He's obsessed because when the Brown's brought this up after Columbine, Sheriff Stone tried to make Brooks look like he was involved in order to deflect attention away from the things his department failed to do. He's obsessed because the Brown's were not at all surprised that Eric was capable of this and despite their best efforts to get someone to intervene with him, nothing was done and now 15 people are dead.

I don't agree with/believe everything Brooks, Judy, and Randy Brown have done or said in the years since Columbine but I don't begrudge them the ownership they've taken of the event because they were very deeply involved and it impacted their lives immensely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 57391

PostSubject: Re: Police Coverups, Corrupt Judges, And Secrets Galore?   Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:36 pm

He's obsessed because Eric threatened Brooks several times in the year before the attack and the police did nothing despite the Brown's bringing it to their attention on several occasions. He's obsessed because when the Brown's brought this up after Columbine, Sheriff Stone tried to make Brooks look like he was involved in order to deflect attention away from the things his department failed to do. He's obsessed because the Brown's were not at all surprised that Eric was capable of this and despite their best efforts to get someone to intervene with him, nothing was done and now 15 people are dead.

I don't agree with/believe everything Brooks, Judy, and Randy Brown have done or said in the years since Columbine but I don't begrudge them the ownership they've taken of the event because they were very deeply involved and it impacted their lives immensely.

I can’t let go of my annoyance and anger towards Judy for going to Sue’s house that morning and telling her oh by the way I knew Eric was dangerous. What a load of shit that she thought when Eric and Dylan arrested it was because of the threats against Brooks, Dylan had nothing to do with the threats he would not have been arrested. Plus if it was about the rebel missions if Eric was arrested for the rebel missions, Zach would’ve been arrested too!

hvernon

PostSubject: Re: Police Coverups, Corrupt Judges, And Secrets Galore?   Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:09 pm

The full post is available below

What coverups is he referring to, and what does he mean by, "the Klebold and Harris families should tell the truth about the Columbine tragedy"? Columbine was pretty cut and dry... what truth is there to tell besides "two young men shot up their school"?

Spoiler:

That's what I am most interested in. What truths does he believe the families are withholding. I assume some of that is the Harris family knowing about Eric's threats. Curious what else he could mean and also these secret meeting.

I agree that Columbine seems pretty cut and dry. I wonder what Randy is talking about?

Last edited by tfsa47090 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : *Removed quoted direct tumblr link.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebbie556
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 22431

PostSubject: Re: Police Coverups, Corrupt Judges, And Secrets Galore?   Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:43 am

I can't wait for his book!
Hats off to Randy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebbie556
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 22431

PostSubject: Re: Police Coverups, Corrupt Judges, And Secrets Galore?   Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:45 am

I can't stand Judy she was picking on Eric's arse xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 58164

PostSubject: Re: Police Coverups, Corrupt Judges, And Secrets Galore?   Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:04 am

Agreed. I may not like Brooks, because he is a self admitted liar, also over the years he used his knowledge of E&D to barter god only know what from deluded little fangirls for his sick pleasures. Evil or Very Mad   I may not like Judy because she seemed to be a very nosy, busybody, who cared more about being able to say "We knew Eric was a danger before ANYONE else did!" type. But as a mother, I get where she is coming from. To be honest Randy Brown is my pick of the three.  

All Randy wanted was for the truth to come out. He fought Jeffco at every turn trying to get all the information released to the public. He was also on the Columbine Investigation Committee. I actually hope he truly is writing a book on Columbine. But this has been a whispered rumor for years now.

But make no mistake, IF Randy Brown ever does publish a book based on Columbine I will consider it a must read. He was there in the community, he knew E&D on some level. He knows all about how Jeffco tried to lie and cover up the fact they missed all the signs that Eric obviously had some major issues going on. Randy has been a thorn in Jeffco's side for going on 20 years now, he knows first hand the lengths Jeffco went to cover up their shitty police work. I have always wanted Randy Brown to finally let lose and blast Jeffco with everything he had. Haha

-Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hvernon

PostSubject: Re: Police Coverups, Corrupt Judges, And Secrets Galore?   Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:05 pm

Agreed. I may not like Brooks, because he is a self admitted liar, also over the years he used his knowledge of E&D to barter god only know what from deluded little fangirls for his sick pleasures. Evil or Very Mad   I may not like Judy because she seemed to be a very nosy, busybody, who cared more about being able to say "We knew Eric was a danger before ANYONE else did!" type. But as a mother, I get where she is coming from. To be honest Randy Brown is my pick of the three.  

All Randy wanted was for the truth to come out. He fought Jeffco at every turn trying to get all the information released to the public. He was also on the Columbine Investigation Committee. I actually hope he truly is writing a book on Columbine. But this has been a whispered rumor for years now.

But make no mistake, IF Randy Brown ever does publish a book based on Columbine I will consider it a must read. He was there in the community, he knew E&D on some level. He knows all about how Jeffco tried to lie and cover up the fact they missed all the signs that Eric obviously had some major issues going on. Randy has been a thorn in Jeffco's side for going on 20 years now, he knows first hand the lengths Jeffco went to cover up their shitty police work. I have always wanted Randy Brown to finally let lose and blast Jeffco with everything he had. Haha

Brooks leaves little to be desired with all the things he has done. For sure.

So, do you think Randy is only talking about Jeffco's lies about Eric when he mentions all these coverups, or do you think he has more info we don't know about yet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thelmar

Contribution Points : 5715

PostSubject: Re: Police Coverups, Corrupt Judges, And Secrets Galore?   Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:19 pm

Brooks leaves little to be desired with all the things he has done. For sure.

So, do you think Randy is only talking about Jeffco's lies about Eric when he mentions all these coverups, or do you think he has more info we don't know about yet?

I've no idea, honestly, but I've always imagined that he may know things about Jeffco, the other police units that responded to Columbine, and things about the administration at Columbine. And I, too, would read anything he had to say on the matter cover-to-cover, at least TWICE. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Police Coverups, Corrupt Judges, And Secrets Galore?
Page 1 of 1