Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Police Coverups, Corrupt Judges, And Secrets Galore?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
hvernon

avatar

Posts : 130
Contribution Points : 20742
Join date : 2016-11-22

PostSubject: Police Coverups, Corrupt Judges, And Secrets Galore?   Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:15 am

I was doing some digging into the El Paso Report when I found an old forum site for the Denver. And guess who posted there a lot? None other than good ol' Randy Brown. He mostly posted on any topics relating to Columbine or gun reform. Randy rambles on a lot in many of his posts to the point same make no sense. He claims to have a lot of insider knowledge on the shooting including coverups by the Klebold and Harris family as well as the police.

PM me for link to post.

Randy Brown wrote:
Have they asked the Judge who has put a Federal restraining order on many of the families or witnesses to release that restraining order so that they can
tell the truth? No.

In fact, are the Harris and Klebold families any different than the approx. 20 Jefferson County Employees who attended the secret meetings a day after Columbine, the existence of which was exposed by the Grand Jury investigation? These meetings were designed to kee

I believe the Harris and Klebold families have done the same. They have remained silent for 13 years, while School Shootings and Bullying and Psychotropic drug use and Guns and the Deaths of more innocent children all over our Country and other Countries have continued. They have remained silent for 13 Years, fighting to keep their depositions from the public and the press, and filing lawsuits that will keep that information secret for another 20 years in the Federal Depository.

You can view more of his posts without joining by searching the site for his username.

Does anyone have any clue what "meeting" Randy Brown is talking about that were supposedly exposed in an Investigation? And does anyone know what this investigation was? Randy Brown has always claimed to have an insider knowledge, but how true is any of this? Do any of us know for sure how much information he has that we don't?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sympathyforEandD



Posts : 18
Contribution Points : 6325
Join date : 2018-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Police Coverups, Corrupt Judges, And Secrets Galore?   Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:33 am

The full post is available below

What coverups is he referring to, and what does he mean by, "the Klebold and Harris families should tell the truth about the Columbine tragedy"? Columbine was pretty cut and dry... what truth is there to tell besides "two young men shot up their school"?

Randy's son wasn't even harmed by the boys so I'm not sure why he seems so obsessed with the case. Most of the parents of the actual victims have evidently moved on.


Spoiler:
 


Last edited by tfsa47090 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : *Removed direct tumblr link.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thelmar

avatar

Posts : 137
Contribution Points : 9085
Join date : 2018-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Police Coverups, Corrupt Judges, And Secrets Galore?   Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Randy's son wasn't even harmed by the boys so I'm not sure why he seems so obsessed with the case. Most of the parents of the actual victims have evidently moved on.

He's obsessed because Eric threatened Brooks several times in the year before the attack and the police did nothing despite the Brown's bringing it to their attention on several occasions. He's obsessed because when the Brown's brought this up after Columbine, Sheriff Stone tried to make Brooks look like he was involved in order to deflect attention away from the things his department failed to do. He's obsessed because the Brown's were not at all surprised that Eric was capable of this and despite their best efforts to get someone to intervene with him, nothing was done and now 15 people are dead.

I don't agree with/believe everything Brooks, Judy, and Randy Brown have done or said in the years since Columbine but I don't begrudge them the ownership they've taken of the event because they were very deeply involved and it impacted their lives immensely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Miscellaneous Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4298
Contribution Points : 71236
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Police Coverups, Corrupt Judges, And Secrets Galore?   Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Randy's son wasn't even harmed by the boys so I'm not sure why he seems so obsessed with the case. Most of the parents of the actual victims have evidently moved on.

He's obsessed because Eric threatened Brooks several times in the year before the attack and the police did nothing despite the Brown's bringing it to their attention on several occasions. He's obsessed because when the Brown's brought this up after Columbine, Sheriff Stone tried to make Brooks look like he was involved in order to deflect attention away from the things his department failed to do. He's obsessed because the Brown's were not at all surprised that Eric was capable of this and despite their best efforts to get someone to intervene with him, nothing was done and now 15 people are dead.

I don't agree with/believe everything Brooks, Judy, and Randy Brown have done or said in the years since Columbine but I don't begrudge them the ownership they've taken of the event because they were very deeply involved and it impacted their lives immensely.


I can’t let go of my annoyance and anger towards Judy for going to Sue’s house that morning and telling her oh by the way I knew Eric was dangerous. What a load of shit that she thought when Eric and Dylan arrested it was because of the threats against Brooks, Dylan had nothing to do with the threats he would not have been arrested. Plus if it was about the rebel missions if Eric was arrested for the rebel missions, Zach would’ve been arrested too!

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hvernon

avatar

Posts : 130
Contribution Points : 20742
Join date : 2016-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Police Coverups, Corrupt Judges, And Secrets Galore?   Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
The full post is available below

What coverups is he referring to, and what does he mean by, "the Klebold and Harris families should tell the truth about the Columbine tragedy"? Columbine was pretty cut and dry... what truth is there to tell besides "two young men shot up their school"?

Randy's son wasn't even harmed by the boys so I'm not sure why he seems so obsessed with the case. Most of the parents of the actual victims have evidently moved on.


Spoiler:
 

That's what I am most interested in. What truths does he believe the families are withholding. I assume some of that is the Harris family knowing about Eric's threats. Curious what else he could mean and also these secret meeting.

I agree that Columbine seems pretty cut and dry. I wonder what Randy is talking about?


Last edited by tfsa47090 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : *Removed quoted direct tumblr link.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebbie556
Top Contributor


Posts : 287
Contribution Points : 23861
Join date : 2017-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Police Coverups, Corrupt Judges, And Secrets Galore?   Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:43 am

I can't wait for his book!
Hats off to Randy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebbie556
Top Contributor


Posts : 287
Contribution Points : 23861
Join date : 2017-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Police Coverups, Corrupt Judges, And Secrets Galore?   Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:45 am

I can't stand Judy she was picking on Eric's arse xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 6145
Contribution Points : 74131
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Police Coverups, Corrupt Judges, And Secrets Galore?   Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
He's obsessed because Eric threatened Brooks several times in the year before the attack and the police did nothing despite the Brown's bringing it to their attention on several occasions. He's obsessed because when the Brown's brought this up after Columbine, Sheriff Stone tried to make Brooks look like he was involved in order to deflect attention away from the things his department failed to do. He's obsessed because the Brown's were not at all surprised that Eric was capable of this and despite their best efforts to get someone to intervene with him, nothing was done and now 15 people are dead.

I don't agree with/believe everything Brooks, Judy, and Randy Brown have done or said in the years since Columbine but I don't begrudge them the ownership they've taken of the event because they were very deeply involved and it impacted their lives immensely.



Agreed. I may not like Brooks, because he is a self admitted liar, also over the years he used his knowledge of E&D to barter god only know what from deluded little fangirls for his sick pleasures. Evil or Very Mad   I may not like Judy because she seemed to be a very nosy, busybody, who cared more about being able to say "We knew Eric was a danger before ANYONE else did!" type. But as a mother, I get where she is coming from. To be honest Randy Brown is my pick of the three.  

All Randy wanted was for the truth to come out. He fought Jeffco at every turn trying to get all the information released to the public. He was also on the Columbine Investigation Committee. I actually hope he truly is writing a book on Columbine. But this has been a whispered rumor for years now.

But make no mistake, IF Randy Brown ever does publish a book based on Columbine I will consider it a must read. He was there in the community, he knew E&D on some level. He knows all about how Jeffco tried to lie and cover up the fact they missed all the signs that Eric obviously had some major issues going on. Randy has been a thorn in Jeffco's side for going on 20 years now, he knows first hand the lengths Jeffco went to cover up their shitty police work. I have always wanted Randy Brown to finally let lose and blast Jeffco with everything he had. Haha

_________________
''I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for religion—I have shuddered at it. I shudder no more—I could be martyred for my religion—Love is my religion—I could die for that.''                                                                                                                                      
                                                        -John Keats (1795-1821)

“Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.”

                                                        - Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hvernon

avatar

Posts : 130
Contribution Points : 20742
Join date : 2016-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Police Coverups, Corrupt Judges, And Secrets Galore?   Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
He's obsessed because Eric threatened Brooks several times in the year before the attack and the police did nothing despite the Brown's bringing it to their attention on several occasions. He's obsessed because when the Brown's brought this up after Columbine, Sheriff Stone tried to make Brooks look like he was involved in order to deflect attention away from the things his department failed to do. He's obsessed because the Brown's were not at all surprised that Eric was capable of this and despite their best efforts to get someone to intervene with him, nothing was done and now 15 people are dead.

I don't agree with/believe everything Brooks, Judy, and Randy Brown have done or said in the years since Columbine but I don't begrudge them the ownership they've taken of the event because they were very deeply involved and it impacted their lives immensely.



Agreed. I may not like Brooks, because he is a self admitted liar, also over the years he used his knowledge of E&D to barter god only know what from deluded little fangirls for his sick pleasures. Evil or Very Mad   I may not like Judy because she seemed to be a very nosy, busybody, who cared more about being able to say "We knew Eric was a danger before ANYONE else did!" type. But as a mother, I get where she is coming from. To be honest Randy Brown is my pick of the three.  

All Randy wanted was for the truth to come out. He fought Jeffco at every turn trying to get all the information released to the public. He was also on the Columbine Investigation Committee. I actually hope he truly is writing a book on Columbine. But this has been a whispered rumor for years now.

But make no mistake, IF Randy Brown ever does publish a book based on Columbine I will consider it a must read. He was there in the community, he knew E&D on some level. He knows all about how Jeffco tried to lie and cover up the fact they missed all the signs that Eric obviously had some major issues going on. Randy has been a thorn in Jeffco's side for going on 20 years now, he knows first hand the lengths Jeffco went to cover up their shitty police work. I have always wanted Randy Brown to finally let lose and blast Jeffco with everything he had. Haha

Brooks leaves little to be desired with all the things he has done. For sure.

So, do you think Randy is only talking about Jeffco's lies about Eric when he mentions all these coverups, or do you think he has more info we don't know about yet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thelmar

avatar

Posts : 137
Contribution Points : 9085
Join date : 2018-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Police Coverups, Corrupt Judges, And Secrets Galore?   Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:


Brooks leaves little to be desired with all the things he has done. For sure.

So, do you think Randy is only talking about Jeffco's lies about Eric when he mentions all these coverups, or do you think he has more info we don't know about yet?

I've no idea, honestly, but I've always imagined that he may know things about Jeffco, the other police units that responded to Columbine, and things about the administration at Columbine. And I, too, would read anything he had to say on the matter cover-to-cover, at least TWICE. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miketheratguy

avatar

Posts : 200
Contribution Points : 5179
Join date : 2018-10-16
Age : 40
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Police Coverups, Corrupt Judges, And Secrets Galore?   Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:31 pm

I've been browsing the forum for the last couple of days and I've seen a lot of asides about Brooks Brown being a liar, manipulator, and generally lame person. I always found his backstory with Eric to be interesting but beyond that he's not someone that I paid a lot of attention to. What's the story behind all the ill-will toward him?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Jenn
Forum Owner
avatar

Posts : 2511
Contribution Points : 57573
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

PostSubject: Re: Police Coverups, Corrupt Judges, And Secrets Galore?   Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I've been browsing the forum for the last couple of days and I've seen a lot of asides about Brooks Brown being a liar, manipulator, and generally lame person. I always found his backstory with Eric to be interesting but beyond that he's not someone that I paid a lot of attention to. What's the story behind all the ill-will toward him?
For me, I dislike him because of his Tumblr sex scandal with a 15-year-old back in 2013. As for his lies, I don't believe that Dylan actually went up to him and told him to go looking through Eric's website. It was Aaron Brown who found the website and told his parents and the police about it.

And most importantly, him using his connection to Columbine to talk to these young fangirls who are willing to do just about anything to get information on Dylan and Eric. He leads people to believe he was much closer to Dylan and Eric than he really was. Eric spent most of high school hating him and Dylan's Mother said in her book that Dylan hadn't talked about or been friends with Brooks since they were little (not her exact words but something along those lines). The point being, Dylan was hardly friends with him in high school. Yet the way he carries on, you'd think he was one of their best friends.

_________________
"Oh well, whatever, nevermind".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miketheratguy

avatar

Posts : 200
Contribution Points : 5179
Join date : 2018-10-16
Age : 40
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Police Coverups, Corrupt Judges, And Secrets Galore?   Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I've been browsing the forum for the last couple of days and I've seen a lot of asides about Brooks Brown being a liar, manipulator, and generally lame person. I always found his backstory with Eric to be interesting but beyond that he's not someone that I paid a lot of attention to. What's the story behind all the ill-will toward him?
For me, I dislike him because of his Tumblr sex scandal with a 15-year-old back in 2013. As for his lies, I don't believe that Dylan actually went up to him and told him to go looking through Eric's website. It was Aaron Brown who found the website and told his parents and the police about it.

And most importantly, him using his connection to Columbine to talk to these young fangirls who are willing to do just about anything to get information on Dylan and Eric. He leads people to believe he was much closer to Dylan and Eric than he really was. Eric spent most of high school hating him and Dylan's Mother said in her book that Dylan hadn't talked about or been friends with Brooks since they were little (not her exact words but something along those lines). The point being, Dylan was hardly friends with him in high school. Yet the way he carries on, you'd think he was one of their best friends.

I was wondering about that tumblr thing since it was referenced above. So he was caught dallying around with an underage girl? I also didn't know anything about him using his status to charm Columbine fangirls. So he basically just became a skeevy perv? Did anything come out to disprove his claims about 4-20?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Screamingophelia
Miscellaneous Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4298
Contribution Points : 71236
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Police Coverups, Corrupt Judges, And Secrets Galore?   Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I've been browsing the forum for the last couple of days and I've seen a lot of asides about Brooks Brown being a liar, manipulator, and generally lame person. I always found his backstory with Eric to be interesting but beyond that he's not someone that I paid a lot of attention to. What's the story behind all the ill-will toward him?
For me, I dislike him because of his Tumblr sex scandal with a 15-year-old back in 2013. As for his lies, I don't believe that Dylan actually went up to him and told him to go looking through Eric's website. It was Aaron Brown who found the website and told his parents and the police about it.

And most importantly, him using his connection to Columbine to talk to these young fangirls who are willing to do just about anything to get information on Dylan and Eric. He leads people to believe he was much closer to Dylan and Eric than he really was. Eric spent most of high school hating him and Dylan's Mother said in her book that Dylan hadn't talked about or been friends with Brooks since they were little (not her exact words but something along those lines). The point being, Dylan was hardly friends with him in high school. Yet the way he carries on, you'd think he was one of their best friends.

I was wondering about that tumblr thing since it was referenced above. So he was caught dallying around with an underage girl? I also didn't know anything about him using his status to charm Columbine fangirls. So he basically just became a skeevy perv? Did anything come out to disprove his claims about 4-20?

Brooks was doing that since day one. He did it to one of my friends in early 2000. She didn’t get any new info on Eric...

Jenn hit the nail on the head

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miketheratguy

avatar

Posts : 200
Contribution Points : 5179
Join date : 2018-10-16
Age : 40
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Police Coverups, Corrupt Judges, And Secrets Galore?   Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:


Brooks was doing that since day one. He did it to one of my friends in early 2000. She didn’t get any new info on Eric...

Jenn hit the nail on the head

Huh, I didn't know that about him. The guy sounds like a sleaze.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Jenn
Forum Owner
avatar

Posts : 2511
Contribution Points : 57573
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

PostSubject: Re: Police Coverups, Corrupt Judges, And Secrets Galore?   Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I've been browsing the forum for the last couple of days and I've seen a lot of asides about Brooks Brown being a liar, manipulator, and generally lame person. I always found his backstory with Eric to be interesting but beyond that he's not someone that I paid a lot of attention to. What's the story behind all the ill-will toward him?
For me, I dislike him because of his Tumblr sex scandal with a 15-year-old back in 2013. As for his lies, I don't believe that Dylan actually went up to him and told him to go looking through Eric's website. It was Aaron Brown who found the website and told his parents and the police about it.

And most importantly, him using his connection to Columbine to talk to these young fangirls who are willing to do just about anything to get information on Dylan and Eric. He leads people to believe he was much closer to Dylan and Eric than he really was. Eric spent most of high school hating him and Dylan's Mother said in her book that Dylan hadn't talked about or been friends with Brooks since they were little (not her exact words but something along those lines). The point being, Dylan was hardly friends with him in high school. Yet the way he carries on, you'd think he was one of their best friends.

I was wondering about that tumblr thing since it was referenced above. So he was caught dallying around with an underage girl? I also didn't know anything about him using his status to charm Columbine fangirls. So he basically just became a skeevy perv? Did anything come out to disprove his claims about 4-20?
Yea, he sent her pictures and a disgusting video of himself. She then released screenshots of their conversations, the pictures, and the video. He then closed down all his social media accounts for a while.

He'd go on sites like Tumblr and Reddit and do Q and A's. Tumblr is filled with fans and of course, that's where he showed up.

About 4/20, no nothing came out that he was lying about talking to Eric. I do think, at the very least, he saw Eric as he was leaving Columbine. Witnesses saw him walking down the street right before the shooting happened. The only thing that doesn't line up with his story is, Brooks said he saw Eric carrying a duffel bag. However, Brooks was still in class when Eric dropped the duffel bag off in the Cafeteria at 10:59 AM. Eric then left, drove over to the park to get all of his stuff ready and then drove back to Columbine around 11:10 AM, which was right around the time Brooks got out of class. So he wouldn't have seen Eric until sometime between 11:10-11:15 AM because by the time Eric started shooting at 11:19 AM, Brooks was already gone and walking down the street.

So he didn't see him with a duffel bag but it's possible he saw him with some other type of bag that Eric had pipe bombs in and just thought it was a duffel bag. With Brooks though, who knows? I do tend to believe he did see him and talked to him. Although, I wouldn't be surprised if he made the whole thing up either.

_________________
"Oh well, whatever, nevermind".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miketheratguy

avatar

Posts : 200
Contribution Points : 5179
Join date : 2018-10-16
Age : 40
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Police Coverups, Corrupt Judges, And Secrets Galore?   Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Yea, he sent her pictures and a disgusting video of himself. She then released screenshots of their conversations, the pictures, and the video. He then closed down all his social media accounts for a while.

He'd go on sites like Tumblr and Reddit and do Q and A's. Tumblr is filled with fans and of course, that's where he showed up.

About 4/20, no nothing came out that he was lying about talking to Eric. I do think, at the very least, he saw Eric as he was leaving Columbine. Witnesses saw him walking down the street right before the shooting happened. The only thing that doesn't line up with his story is, Brooks said he saw Eric carrying a duffel bag. However, Brooks was still in class when Eric dropped the duffel bag off in the Cafeteria at 10:59 AM. Eric then left, drove over to the park to get all of his stuff ready and then drove back to Columbine around 11:10 AM, which was right around the time Brooks got out of class. So he wouldn't have seen Eric until sometime between 11:10-11:15 AM because by the time Eric started shooting at 11:19 AM, Brooks was already gone and walking down the street.

So he didn't see him with a duffel bag but it's possible he saw him with some other type of bag that Eric had pipe bombs in and just thought it was a duffel bag. With Brooks though, who knows? I do tend to believe he did see him and talked to him. Although, I wouldn't be surprised if he made the whole thing up either.

This is the kind of stuff that made me want to join this site. As I mentioned in my first thread, I always considered myself pretty up on the massacre but there are lots of details like this that I was missing. The fact that you can just throw out specific times like that is impressive.

Less impressive is the stuff that I'm learning about Brooks. I don't know how I went the last few years without hearing about it. I always found the Browns a little "off" but didn't know that Brooks was up to the kind of stuff that you're describing. Seems like a real publicity hound.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Screamingophelia
Miscellaneous Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4298
Contribution Points : 71236
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Police Coverups, Corrupt Judges, And Secrets Galore?   Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Yea, he sent her pictures and a disgusting video of himself. She then released screenshots of their conversations, the pictures, and the video. He then closed down all his social media accounts for a while.

He'd go on sites like Tumblr and Reddit and do Q and A's. Tumblr is filled with fans and of course, that's where he showed up.

About 4/20, no nothing came out that he was lying about talking to Eric. I do think, at the very least, he saw Eric as he was leaving Columbine. Witnesses saw him walking down the street right before the shooting happened. The only thing that doesn't line up with his story is, Brooks said he saw Eric carrying a duffel bag. However, Brooks was still in class when Eric dropped the duffel bag off in the Cafeteria at 10:59 AM. Eric then left, drove over to the park to get all of his stuff ready and then drove back to Columbine around 11:10 AM, which was right around the time Brooks got out of class. So he wouldn't have seen Eric until sometime between 11:10-11:15 AM because by the time Eric started shooting at 11:19 AM, Brooks was already gone and walking down the street.

So he didn't see him with a duffel bag but it's possible he saw him with some other type of bag that Eric had pipe bombs in and just thought it was a duffel bag. With Brooks though, who knows? I do tend to believe he did see him and talked to him. Although, I wouldn't be surprised if he made the whole thing up either.

This is the kind of stuff that made me want to join this site. As I mentioned in my first thread, I always considered myself pretty up on the massacre but there are lots of details like this that I was missing. The fact that you can just throw out specific times like that is impressive.

Less impressive is the stuff that I'm learning about Brooks. I don't know how I went the last few years without hearing about it. I always found the Browns a little "off" but didn't know that Brooks was up to the kind of stuff that you're describing. Seems like a real publicity hound.

His mother too.

Sue’s been vocal about her falling out with Judy. I am pretty sure she threw some shade at her in an interview and said “Judy doesn’t like many people”

I still get angry that she went over there that day.... I am surprised that Judy didn’t get yelled at for that


Judy and Beth Nimmo are also convinced Dylan was in love with Rachel but of course Rachel would NEVER have looked at him like that...

I mean granted you don’t really know he could’ve been her type....

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miketheratguy

avatar

Posts : 200
Contribution Points : 5179
Join date : 2018-10-16
Age : 40
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Police Coverups, Corrupt Judges, And Secrets Galore?   Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:


Judy and Beth Nimmo are also convinced Dylan was in love with Rachel but of course Rachel would NEVER have looked at him like that...

I mean granted you don’t really know he could’ve been her type....

Eh, it certainly wouldn't have surprised me. I personally find Rachel to be astonishingly beautiful and imagine that she probably had lots of admirers that she didn't know about. I've heard back and forth about his potential interest in her but don't specifically recall anything conclusive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Screamingophelia
Miscellaneous Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4298
Contribution Points : 71236
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Police Coverups, Corrupt Judges, And Secrets Galore?   Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:


Judy and Beth Nimmo are also convinced Dylan was in love with Rachel but of course Rachel would NEVER have looked at him like that...

I mean granted you don’t really know he could’ve been her type....

Eh, it certainly wouldn't have surprised me. I personally find Rachel to be astonishingly beautiful and imagine that she probably had lots of admirers that she didn't know about. I've heard back and forth about his potential interest in her but don't specifically recall anything conclusive.

His interests were so fleeting that you just don’t know

I do think in his journal the R in written in the heart was for “reb” maybe He and Eric liked.

So many people talk about Rachel’s beauty like it makes it more tragic

None of the male victims (except for Corey) get as much attention as the girls

Lauren was gorgeous too and Kelly was really cute.

There were 2 girls that thought they were going out with Dylan around NBK so he wasn’t a slouch

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miketheratguy

avatar

Posts : 200
Contribution Points : 5179
Join date : 2018-10-16
Age : 40
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Police Coverups, Corrupt Judges, And Secrets Galore?   Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:


Judy and Beth Nimmo are also convinced Dylan was in love with Rachel but of course Rachel would NEVER have looked at him like that...

I mean granted you don’t really know he could’ve been her type....

Eh, it certainly wouldn't have surprised me. I personally find Rachel to be astonishingly beautiful and imagine that she probably had lots of admirers that she didn't know about. I've heard back and forth about his potential interest in her but don't specifically recall anything conclusive.

His interests were so fleeting that you just don’t know

I do think in his journal the R in written in the heart was for “reb” maybe He and Eric liked.

So many people talk about Rachel’s beauty like it makes it more tragic

None of the male victims (except for Corey) get as much attention as the girls

Lauren was gorgeous too and Kelly was really cute.

There were 2 girls that thought they were going out with Dylan around NBK so he wasn’t a slouch

You make a point that I frequently think about. Rachel is basically the symbol of Columbine, not only because of the fact that she was first to die and all the misplaced martyrdom that followed, but also because she was "the pretty one". I've often found myself sad over the fact that Kelly is basically never mentioned at all and I can't help wondering if because she's kind of goofy-looking and perhaps not as media friendly. I actually think that she was cute as well. All of the girls were pretty yet none of them, save for Cassie, have ever gotten anywhere near the attention of Rachel. And you're right, the male victims are almost never talked about at all.

As a straight male it's less natural to gauge the appearance of Eric and Dylan but if I think objectively about it, yeah, they were both actually handsome kids.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Lizpuff
Off Topic Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2145
Contribution Points : 33806
Join date : 2016-03-02
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Police Coverups, Corrupt Judges, And Secrets Galore?   Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:54 pm

I think a lot of it is the fact that Rachel and Cassie's family have been very vocal about their deaths even to this day. Continuing to relish the spotlight while others seem to have shrunk back and resumed their private lives

_________________
Hold me now I need to feel complete
Like I matter to the one I need
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miketheratguy

avatar

Posts : 200
Contribution Points : 5179
Join date : 2018-10-16
Age : 40
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Police Coverups, Corrupt Judges, And Secrets Galore?   Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I think a lot of it is the fact that Rachel and Cassie's family have been very vocal about their deaths even to this day.  Continuing to relish the spotlight while others seem to have shrunk back and resumed their private lives

That's true, the families all responded to their losses differently (save for the dual "she said yes" thing).
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Jenn
Forum Owner
avatar

Posts : 2511
Contribution Points : 57573
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

PostSubject: Re: Police Coverups, Corrupt Judges, And Secrets Galore?   Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Yea, he sent her pictures and a disgusting video of himself. She then released screenshots of their conversations, the pictures, and the video. He then closed down all his social media accounts for a while.

He'd go on sites like Tumblr and Reddit and do Q and A's. Tumblr is filled with fans and of course, that's where he showed up.

About 4/20, no nothing came out that he was lying about talking to Eric. I do think, at the very least, he saw Eric as he was leaving Columbine. Witnesses saw him walking down the street right before the shooting happened. The only thing that doesn't line up with his story is, Brooks said he saw Eric carrying a duffel bag. However, Brooks was still in class when Eric dropped the duffel bag off in the Cafeteria at 10:59 AM. Eric then left, drove over to the park to get all of his stuff ready and then drove back to Columbine around 11:10 AM, which was right around the time Brooks got out of class. So he wouldn't have seen Eric until sometime between 11:10-11:15 AM because by the time Eric started shooting at 11:19 AM, Brooks was already gone and walking down the street.

So he didn't see him with a duffel bag but it's possible he saw him with some other type of bag that Eric had pipe bombs in and just thought it was a duffel bag. With Brooks though, who knows? I do tend to believe he did see him and talked to him. Although, I wouldn't be surprised if he made the whole thing up either.

This is the kind of stuff that made me want to join this site. As I mentioned in my first thread, I always considered myself pretty up on the massacre but there are lots of details like this that I was missing. The fact that you can just throw out specific times like that is impressive.

Less impressive is the stuff that I'm learning about Brooks. I don't know how I went the last few years without hearing about it. I always found the Browns a little "off" but didn't know that Brooks was up to the kind of stuff that you're describing. Seems like a real publicity hound.
Thank you Very Happy but yea, there are some people on here who even have the 11 K memorized and that is really impressive too. There are certain subjects on Columbine that are my favorites to talk about and the timeline leading up to Brooks running into Eric is one of my favorites. Once CVA put that video out about Dylan and Eric being on the CCTV footage, the timeline sort of just came together. We're always finding/figuring out new stuff about Columbine all these years later and of course, that's always exciting.

Also, with Rachel Scott, I think she gets a lot of attention because her funeral was broadcast on CNN and a massive amount of people watched it (even more than Princess Diana's funeral, if I remember correctly) but also there's "Rachel's Challenge" and I think Rachel's Challenge exposes Columbine to a lot of kids who are around the same age as the Columbine kids. A lot of these kids probably never would have started looking into Columbine if it weren't for the challenge.

_________________
"Oh well, whatever, nevermind".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miketheratguy

avatar

Posts : 200
Contribution Points : 5179
Join date : 2018-10-16
Age : 40
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Police Coverups, Corrupt Judges, And Secrets Galore?   Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Thank you Very Happy but yea, there are some people on here who even have the 11 K memorized and that is really impressive too. There are certain subjects on Columbine that are my favorites to talk about and the timeline leading up to Brooks running into Eric is one of my favorites. Once CVA put that video out about Dylan and Eric being on the CCTV footage, the timeline sort of just came together. We're always finding/figuring out new stuff about Columbine all these years later and of course, that's always exciting.

Also, with Rachel Scott, I think she gets a lot of attention because her funeral was broadcast on CNN and a massive amount of people watched it (even more than Princess Diana's funeral, if I remember correctly) but also there's "Rachel's Challenge" and I think Rachel's Challenge exposes Columbine to a lot of kids who are around the same age as the Columbine kids. A lot of these kids probably never would have started looking into Columbine if it weren't for the challenge.

You're welcome. The knowledge here is quite impressive. There are people who have actually memorized the 11K? That's insane. I can barely remember what happened a month ago.

It's interesting how different people are fascinated by different aspects of the Columbine case. I find myself most often revisiting the day itself. Looking for new uploads of breaking news footage, going over the timeline and diagrams, etc. I can't fully explain why the events of 4-20 stuck with me so much, they just did. I mean the whole thing is fascinating, I just find the actual shooting to be the most compelling.

I'd forgotten about Rachel's funeral, that definitely went a long way in cementing her in the public's memory. I suppose Rachel's Challenge also makes her the more memorable of the victims, that's true. In a way that makes the whole thing even sadder. It seems like we know so little about the other victims because they've been kind of swept away by everything that resulted from Rachel's death. Still, the challenge is a good thing, one of the few good things to come out of the tragedy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Rebbie556
Top Contributor


Posts : 287
Contribution Points : 23861
Join date : 2017-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Police Coverups, Corrupt Judges, And Secrets Galore?   Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:44 am

Why nobody recognizes Dave sanders actions during the shooting? He saved 100 students yet gets no recognition.
Its sad that Rachels death is used for the Christian propaganda movie(my bad if I'm wrong) . Richard Castaldo, randy brown survivors were boycotting the movie on fb because of false informations.
Dave sanders gets no recognition at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff
Off Topic Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2145
Contribution Points : 33806
Join date : 2016-03-02
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Police Coverups, Corrupt Judges, And Secrets Galore?   Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Why nobody recognizes Dave sanders actions during the shooting? He saved 100 students  yet gets no recognition.
Its sad that Rachels death is used for the Christian propaganda movie(my bad if I'm wrong) . Richard Castaldo, randy brown  survivors were boycotting the movie on fb because of false informations.
Dave sanders gets no recognition at all.

Dave is a hero that most people don't even know about. He most often just becomes a victim

_________________
Hold me now I need to feel complete
Like I matter to the one I need
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thelmar

avatar

Posts : 137
Contribution Points : 9085
Join date : 2018-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Police Coverups, Corrupt Judges, And Secrets Galore?   Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Why nobody recognizes Dave sanders actions during the shooting? He saved 100 students  yet gets no recognition.
Its sad that Rachels death is used for the Christian propaganda movie(my bad if I'm wrong) . Richard Castaldo, randy brown  survivors were boycotting the movie on fb because of false informations.
Dave sanders gets no recognition at all.

Dave is a hero that most people don't even know about.  He most often just becomes a victim


He got a lot of praise in the immediate aftermath, but then it died out and hardly anyone mentions it anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miketheratguy

avatar

Posts : 200
Contribution Points : 5179
Join date : 2018-10-16
Age : 40
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Police Coverups, Corrupt Judges, And Secrets Galore?   Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:36 pm

I can't remember the last time I heard anyone (outside of this forum, anyway) talking about most of the victims. Not that anyone's obligated to, of course, but it's just sad that so many of them seem to have been all but forgotten. I wonder if those families are sensitive to this - if they ever feel down when they happen to stumble onto an article referencing Rachel or Rohrbough but never see anything about their own children.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Lizpuff
Off Topic Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2145
Contribution Points : 33806
Join date : 2016-03-02
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Police Coverups, Corrupt Judges, And Secrets Galore?   Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:39 pm

Makes me think of the 13 families movie. Steve Curnow's family didnt participate. He is one of the victims I think no one ever mentions

_________________
Hold me now I need to feel complete
Like I matter to the one I need
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Police Coverups, Corrupt Judges, And Secrets Galore?   

Back to top Go down
 
Police Coverups, Corrupt Judges, And Secrets Galore?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Deepest, Darkest Secrets (Lucy)
» The long arm of the PC police
» Dark Theme Park Secrets
» If Secrets were told I'd be dead [x]
» GOF2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Documents, Evidence, and Videos-
Jump to: