Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"That Bitch Is So Dead"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Adzybear

Adzybear

Contribution Points : 60111
Forum Reputation : 100

"That Bitch Is So Dead" Empty
PostSubject: "That Bitch Is So Dead"   "That Bitch Is So Dead" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 2:35 pm

Hi Everyone.....thanks for taking your sweet time reading and thinking about this.

So....I have been listening to the Patti 911 call over and over recently.

After Eric shouts, "VoDKa, come here", you hear him say...."That bitch is so dead".

Now, up to this point, just OUTSIDE of the library, (OR INSIDE), there is nobody injured or such for Eric to say this, which makes me think.

Was he talking about Patti hiding under the desk? Evan Todd?

Or, which I believe, was he talking about Kyle, who was sat upright at the desk/computer?

I personally think Eric had to reload at this point, spotted Kyle, pointed over to him and said, "That bitch is so dead"

We know that Dylan blasted Kyle dead with his shotgun. I guess my question is.....who do you think Eric was referring to at this point of the massacre? I would LOVE to know your thoughts.

Much Love, Adam UK x x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "That Bitch Is So Dead"   "That Bitch Is So Dead" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 2:50 pm

What timestamp do you think you hear this at?
Back to top Go down
Szabo

Contribution Points : 66963
Forum Reputation : 35

PostSubject: Re: "That Bitch Is So Dead"   "That Bitch Is So Dead" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 3:27 pm

I've never heard anyone claim to hear that before, but I know some have claimed to hear something like "Look at the bitches over there" possibly talking about the girls under table 2.

I've listened to the call many times, but have not been able to pick out either of them calling anyone a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Adzybear

Adzybear

PostSubject: Re: "That Bitch Is So Dead"   "That Bitch Is So Dead" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 7:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

0:15

It's deffo Eric. Now someone is gonna throw me a curve ball and change what I have been hearing for ages. Even that would be cool though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "That Bitch Is So Dead"   "That Bitch Is So Dead" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 7:22 pm

I know this has been discussed on the forum many times, but I still wish there was some way to isolate just what we think are E&D's voices and mute the rest. It's just way to easy to make yourself think you are hearing something, especially if someone else says they have heard it. Or if you are trying to read a transcript of the call while listening to it.
Back to top Go down
Adzybear

Adzybear

PostSubject: Re: "That Bitch Is So Dead"   "That Bitch Is So Dead" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 7:40 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
I know this has been discussed on the forum many times, but I still wish there was some way to isolate just what we think are E&D's  voices and mute the rest. It's just way to easy to make yourself think you are hearing something, especially if someone else says they have heard it. Or if you are trying to read a transcript of the call while listening to it.

Yes. Very true. Thanks for your input. I love this forum
Back to top Go down
Lateral

Lateral

Contribution Points : 62453
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: "That Bitch Is So Dead"   "That Bitch Is So Dead" Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2018 10:03 am

The transcript from this clip is vaguely translated by a youtube user and in my opinion not every sentence is authentic. It is hard to filter what was said by them and what is background noise from the dispatcher. Like this one. If you read it you could hear it. But if it's actually them is not for sure. Imagine the distance from petty nielsons position to where the two killers stand. I don't know if that phone could filter such a low speaking voice. I don't think so. It's the same with the "peekabo" line. If you compare it with the timeline it never happened at this point.
Back to top Go down
Oldmare

Oldmare

Contribution Points : 58649
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: "That Bitch Is So Dead"   "That Bitch Is So Dead" Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2018 12:24 pm

This version on Vimeo has just E&D's comments.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192924
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: "That Bitch Is So Dead"   "That Bitch Is So Dead" Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2018 12:55 pm

Oldmare wrote:

This version on Vimeo has just E&D's comments.

I still contend that the "okay" is not Eric. It is someone in the station.

I vaugely think I hear "don't you remember me"

Page Boyd is page Boyd that's not Dylan

Adzybear

PostSubject: Re: "That Bitch Is So Dead"   "That Bitch Is So Dead" Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2018 1:34 pm

Hi Screaming. So the "Hey Boy"....Page Boyd? I don't understand that at all. Is that a girls name he was speaking of?

I would really care for you to explain this to me, if you have the time and grace.

x x

Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192924
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: "That Bitch Is So Dead"   "That Bitch Is So Dead" Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2018 1:41 pm

Adzybear wrote:
Hi Screaming. So the "Hey Boy"....Page Boyd? I don't understand that at all. Is that a girls name he was speaking of?

I would really care for you to explain this to me, if you have the time and grace.

x x

Hi!

To be honest I don’t hear hey Boy. I hear page Boyd like somebody is next to the 911 operator going page Boyd. I think there’s some overlap in conversation in the dispatch office and then also whatever is getting picked up by Patti’s phone. So sometimes I’m having a hard time figuring out who is saying what

Honestly, for me, I can only pick up a few different things on my own. I’m not sure if I’m hearing something because it’s been written in a transcript or I’ve heard that it’s been said

Adzybear

PostSubject: Re: "That Bitch Is So Dead"   "That Bitch Is So Dead" Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2018 1:52 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Adzybear wrote:

x x

Hi!

To be honest I don’t hear hey Boy. I hear page Boyd like somebody is next to the 911 operator going page Boyd. I think there’s some overlap in conversation in the dispatch office and then also whatever is getting picked up by Patti’s phone. So sometimes  I’m having a hard time figuring out who is saying what

Honestly, for me, I can only pick up a few different things on my own. I’m not sure if I’m hearing something because it’s been written in a transcript  or I’ve heard that it’s been said

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks for your response. I shall ponder more so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "That Bitch Is So Dead"   "That Bitch Is So Dead" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"That Bitch Is So Dead"
Page 1 of 1