Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Eric’s OCD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 64743

PostSubject: Eric’s OCD   Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:28 pm

I feel like this may have been talked about before, but do we know how Eric’s OCD manifested?

Adzybear

Contribution Points : 4950

PostSubject: Re: Eric’s OCD   Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:07 pm

Wasn't his Dad from a Military background? It's a tough one. We know so little about his parents. When/where did it start? You had to be pretty OCD to build the Doom Levels he did back in the day. I assume his mind was racing a million miles a second.

I don't know why but, I feel I know more about Dylan than I do Eric. This opinion may change within 24 hours though lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
thelmar

Contribution Points : 7965

PostSubject: Re: Eric’s OCD   Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:27 pm

How do we know that Eric had OCD? Was this actually explained somewhere or inferred because of the Luvox?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 64743

PostSubject: Re: Eric’s OCD   Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
How do we know that Eric had OCD? Was this actually explained somewhere or inferred because of the Luvox?

That’s something I’m still looking into

I thought this was mentioned in the diversion files...

QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 31794

PostSubject: Re: Eric’s OCD   Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:45 pm

I think Eric was misdiagnosed with it. Granted I don't know very much about OCD, so maybe he did have it and I'm just ignorant as to how it manifested in him.

View user profile
Ivan

Contribution Points : 57903

PostSubject: Re: Eric’s OCD   Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I think Eric was misdiagnosed with it. Granted I don't know very much about OCD, so maybe he did have it and I'm just ignorant as to how it manifested in him.
OCD can come out as homicidal idealization (as weird as that connection is, it's true).
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Eric’s OCD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: