Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:36 pm

I read about something similar about T.J supposedly giving his letters and "fan mail" out to soon to be released sex offenders. That's a pretty scary thought.
I've read a few bits and pieces about him appealing his sentence: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The article also points out some of the troubles he has been having since been in prison. However I can't say that i'm surprised he's encountered various difficulties while inside. I'm actually surprised he'd not had more issues,  as far as we know anyway. Some of the comments that accompany the above article also make for an interesting read.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Undyne

PostSubject: Re: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:19 pm

And... he just escaped from prison.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marco1211

PostSubject: Re: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:35 pm

Couldn't believe it when I saw it on instagram...is he the first school shooter to do this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mj2beat

PostSubject: Re: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:35 pm

sergeant hartman wrote:
And... he just escaped from prison.

Yep, here it is: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I couldnt believe it till I saw it on the news.

The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile but that it is indifferent; but if we can come to terms with this indifference and accept the challenges of life within the boundaries of death — however mutable man may be able to make them — our existence as a species can have genuine meaning and fulfillment. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:37 am

caught already

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PostSubject: Re: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:45 pm

Marco1211 wrote:
Couldn't believe it when I saw it on instagram...is he the first school shooter to do this?
Nope. The shooter at W.R. Myers high school in Alberta escaped at some point, and was later caught in Toronto. The shooting happened back in 1999, eight days after Columbine. Nothing too special; just a copycat.
Back to top Go down
ChoSeungHui

PostSubject: Re: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:14 pm

Cant Chain the Lane
nvm

That moron ruined his life, but I do feel some pity for him; he did have an abusive screwed up family and was probably severely bullied in school. If only some cool friendly people could've reached him before he turned to the dark side, eh?

It's going to suck for him, spending a lifetime in a damp, small cell, probably being tortured and bullied 10x as much by all the prisoners.

I still think it was funny how he escaped from prison on 9/11 and hid out at a farm. My buddies and I over at ED had a field day with it!

PostSubject: Re: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:52 pm

He's a piece of work, for sure. I read in an article it was believed he targeted the group of boys over a girl.

Then, to act the way he did in court OMG idk if anyone could've held me back from that little coward.

I also read that he was giving his fan mail from females to sex offenders close to release. He deserves what he gets in prison.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:41 am

T.J must be a very troubled soul.I hope that he gets the help he needs so he can live some kind of a meaningful life in prison someday.I think its possible to live a meaningful life there as other inmates have done it.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:05 am

I think, like others have said, at trial when he made those statements it was a facade, just like Timothy McVeigh and all his "I have no remorse, those babies were collateral damage blah, blah, blah".

But his actions in prison are ridiculous, giving teenage girls' addresses who write to him to sex offenders close to release. Escaping from prison. He needs to grow up and definitely get some type of help.

As one of the few school shooters caught live, he could be a big benefit to the research and studies being conducted.
Back to top Go down
explicit
Permanently Banned

PostSubject: Re: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:08 pm

Nowadays he looks like a real life Jesus - long hair and a beard. He's developed his 'life in prison' style.
TJ Lane is someone I have never liked - he clearly doesn't feel too strongly about his acts. It's clear when he made that statement about masturbating to the memory that it was something he rehearsed. He says it shakily and quickly, like he's just trying to get it out to cause shock rather than really say something that he means. It seems to me like he's had a bit of a rough life, and decided the best way to deal with it was to act as powerful as possible. Obviously some self esteem issues going on there.

All I can say though is that he's in prison for the exact same crime that E & D died doing, so who are we to judge? We are all on this forum to discuss school shooters, and many, including myself, sympathise with them. So I don't think it's fair to say that you hope he gets raped in prison, cause if you wouldn't want that for Eric and Dylan, don't say it about TJ.

Oh, what am I doing defending him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:28 pm

I rather thought TJ Lane's statement to the parents was a pretense of being "hard" . I'm not sure what to make of him passing letters on to sex offenders.

On one hand, he's still very immature. On the other, even a 12 year old should know better . I wonder what, if any , guidance he had at home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:24 am

Yes his statement to the families was like a bad actor in a B movie, but I still don't know that I could have refrained from trying to get at him.

He didn't have the best upbringing for sure, at least from what material we have available, but I do hope he gets some mental help. I think he would be helpful to the understanding of school shooters.

@explicit I never said anything about hoping he gets raped in prison, perhaps a previous poster mentioned that. I'm pretty neutral towards him, aside from his despicable statement and cold blooded murder, because I believe he targeted a certain group of boys out of revenge for a girl, although it was never proven.
Back to top Go down
BlackandWhite

PostSubject: Re: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:15 am

Apparently TJ might be released when he's 40...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InsaneIntruder
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:18 am

Ugly cunt. Hope Big Bubba fucks him until his anal cavity is literally destroyed, and then commits suicide by cop but fails miserably but suffers terrible injuries so he has to suffer for the rest of his life. Little cunt thinks he's a badass when he used a shitty .22 and all his victims only died in hospital, so his aim is also shit. Don't see why tumblr fangirls orgasm over this cunt's pictures.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
hate99

PostSubject: Re: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:51 pm

He's a waste of flesh honestly. Hope he gets beaten up by some Aryan brotherhood type deal in prison.

PostSubject: Re: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:53 pm

@InsaneIntruder lol tell us how you really feel about T.J. Lane. Idk why, but that made me laugh.
Back to top Go down
hate99

PostSubject: Re: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:41 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Ugly cunt. Hope Big Bubba fucks him until his anal cavity is literally destroyed, and then commits suicide by cop but fails miserably but suffers terrible injuries so he has to suffer for the rest of his life. Little cunt thinks he's a badass when he used a shitty .22 and all his victims only died in hospital, so his aim is also shit. Don't see why tumblr fangirls orgasm over this cunt's pictures.
lmao

T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2