Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 
 

 Video??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kerea2244

avatar

Posts : 194
Contribution Points : 33809
Join date : 2018-04-28
Age : 18

PostSubject: Video??   Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:24 pm

apparently Someone commented on this video something really interesting...

The link to the vid where the comment came from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4104
Contribution Points : 64743
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Video??   Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:29 pm

There is a video of the library evidence after the fact. So you see the blood spots etc.. but no one is in it.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5859
Contribution Points : 65990
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Video??   Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
There is a video of the library evidence after the fact. So you see the blood spots etc.. but no one is in it.


Are you referring to the SWAT library walk through vid?

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4104
Contribution Points : 64743
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Video??   Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
There is a video of the library evidence after the fact. So you see the blood spots etc.. but no one is in it.


Are you referring to the SWAT library walk through vid?

Yes.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5859
Contribution Points : 65990
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Video??   Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
There is a video of the library evidence after the fact. So you see the blood spots etc.. but no one is in it.


Are you referring to the SWAT library walk through vid?

Yes.


I always got/get a nasty feeling when I watch that walk through. No

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kerea2244

avatar

Posts : 194
Contribution Points : 33809
Join date : 2018-04-28
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Video??   Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
There is a video of the library evidence after the fact. So you see the blood spots etc.. but no one is in it.


Are you referring to the SWAT library walk through vid?

Yes.


I always got/get a nasty feeling when I watch that walk through. No
Do you got a link to the vid??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4104
Contribution Points : 64743
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Video??   Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
There is a video of the library evidence after the fact. So you see the blood spots etc.. but no one is in it.


Are you referring to the SWAT library walk through vid?

Yes.


I always got/get a nasty feeling when I watch that walk through. No
Do you got a link to the vid??

Let me see, I can usually find it, I just don't have it saved.


Here is a short one and there is a longer one too I have to find

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Szabo



Posts : 133
Contribution Points : 15157
Join date : 2017-04-07
Location : Cornwall, UK.

PostSubject: Re: Video??   Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:02 pm

Here's the longer version: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4104
Contribution Points : 64743
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Video??   Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Here's the longer version: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you!!

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hvernon

avatar

Posts : 97
Contribution Points : 19447
Join date : 2016-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Video??   Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
There is a video of the library evidence after the fact. So you see the blood spots etc.. but no one is in it.


Are you referring to the SWAT library walk through vid?

Yes.


I always got/get a nasty feeling when I watch that walk through. No

Same. It seems like something that shouldn't have been made public.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Video??
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» The Epic Massive Video Game World Crossover RPG!
» MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow Gleefully Admits To Using Edited Video To Smear GOP
» Video Games - ISTP vs. INTP
» Camber Herd {Pick & Play} (Please! Join)
» Shira's move uh...Illustrations?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: