Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 
 

 Sheriff John Stone's loose lips

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5859
Contribution Points : 65990
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Sheriff John Stone's loose lips   Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:59 am









For a man to have such a long and distinguished history in law enforcement Stone sure caused Jeffco grief every time he opened his mouth!   Rolling Eyes

Also I'm just wondering if Brooks ever got that apology?   Haha

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SandraSmit19

avatar

Posts : 89
Contribution Points : 50514
Join date : 2013-05-08
Age : 35
Location : The Lowlands

PostSubject: Re: Sheriff John Stone's loose lips   Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:19 am

Is it wrong to be sceptical about how good a witness Nathan Vanderau is? He was in the cafeteria when the shooting began. He saw Dylan in the cafeteria, then ran into the auditorium. He heard gunshots come from somewhere and then ran out. I understand about the guy on the roof, he wasn't to know that wasn't a shooter but in his statements he never mentions seeing two people in the cafeteria, just Dylan. He never mentions anyone 'shooting down at us' and he never mentions the library at all. So how is it that he is 'mapping out' the killing spree? He was there for only a few minutes before he ran out the main east entrance.

And yes, Sheriff Stone was a blabber mouth Very Happy

_________________
I don't trust joggers, they're the ones always finding the bodies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5859
Contribution Points : 65990
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Sheriff John Stone's loose lips   Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Is it wrong to be sceptical about how good a witness Nathan Vanderau is?

And yes, Sheriff Stone was a blabber mouth Very Happy




Not at all. I am a huge skeptic and find this better then just blindly accepting things at face value, and never questioning anything.


Also Stone really did make things worse on everyone by his near constant release of statements that hadn't been verified, or were just factually wrong.  Rolling Eyes

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
evadjams



Posts : 7
Contribution Points : 1925
Join date : 2018-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Sheriff John Stone's loose lips   Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:31 pm

I don't remember the exact video, but right after the shooting Stone did an interview in which we calls E&D "gentlemen"... then stops to correct himself, "No, I don't want to call these two gentlemen..."... fuckin' lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5859
Contribution Points : 65990
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Sheriff John Stone's loose lips   Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I don't remember the exact video, but right after the shooting Stone did an interview in which we calls E&D "gentlemen"... then stops to correct himself, "No, I don't want to call these two gentlemen..."... fuckin' lol


I'm sure the entire department held their breath every time he talked to the press. They had to be just waiting to see what would come out of his mouth, as they wondered on how to do damage control. Shocked

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4104
Contribution Points : 64743
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Sheriff John Stone's loose lips   Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:59 am

Oh lord I accidentally referred to them as the gentleman as well once....

Then I called them the boys to someone when I was emailing my friend about the case. Then I realized she must’ve thought it was weird calling them the boys

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5859
Contribution Points : 65990
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Sheriff John Stone's loose lips   Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Then I called them the boys to someone when I was emailing my friend about the case. Then I realized she must’ve thought it was weird calling them the boys



It could have been worse. At least you didn't refer to them as my boys. Haha

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4104
Contribution Points : 64743
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Sheriff John Stone's loose lips   Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Then I called them the boys to someone when I was emailing my friend about the case. Then I realized she must’ve thought it was weird calling them the boys



It could have been worse. At least you didn't refer to them as my boys. Haha


True facts!!!

lol!


The boys Is an accurate statement. They were boys....

It’s interesting when people talk about them like they were 30-year-olds and they were goofy kids who had something snap

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5859
Contribution Points : 65990
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Sheriff John Stone's loose lips   Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
It’s interesting when people talk about them like they were 30-year-olds and they were goofy kids who had something snap


I think this likely stems from the fact that both E&D were capable of thinking/acting like adult's at times.

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4104
Contribution Points : 64743
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Sheriff John Stone's loose lips   Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
It’s interesting when people talk about them like they were 30-year-olds and they were goofy kids who had something snap


I think this likely stems from the fact that both E&D were capable of thinking/acting like adult's at times.


I agree . They were very intelligent. I know even Devon had mentioned that Dylan was much more mature than most teenagers she knew.


Then you have things like woo-hoo new pen and booga booga

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5859
Contribution Points : 65990
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Sheriff John Stone's loose lips   Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
It’s interesting when people talk about them like they were 30-year-olds and they were goofy kids who had something snap


I think this likely stems from the fact that both E&D were capable of thinking/acting like adult's at times.


I agree . They were very intelligent. I know even Devon had mentioned that Dylan was much more mature than most teenagers she knew.


Then you have things like woo-hoo new pen and booga booga



Roll

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2563
Contribution Points : 31794
Join date : 2017-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Sheriff John Stone's loose lips   Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
It’s interesting when people talk about them like they were 30-year-olds and they were goofy kids who had something snap


I think this likely stems from the fact that both E&D were capable of thinking/acting like adult's at times.

And legally speaking Eric was an adult.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4104
Contribution Points : 64743
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Sheriff John Stone's loose lips   Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
It’s interesting when people talk about them like they were 30-year-olds and they were goofy kids who had something snap


I think this likely stems from the fact that both E&D were capable of thinking/acting like adult's at times.

And legally speaking Eric was an adult.


True.

He was barely 18 though. Legally that doesn’t matter

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5859
Contribution Points : 65990
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Sheriff John Stone's loose lips   Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
It’s interesting when people talk about them like they were 30-year-olds and they were goofy kids who had something snap


I think this likely stems from the fact that both E&D were capable of thinking/acting like adult's at times.

And legally speaking Eric was an adult.

Agreed. From a legal stand point Eric was considered an adult. But we all know that age has NOTHING to do with maturity levels.

But despite being able to rattle of some very un-teenage like thoughts at times, Eric and Dylan both still had some very childish behaviors. Both had a certain degree of naivety to them. Basically they were still trapped in that crossover space of little boys learning to be men.

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Sheriff John Stone's loose lips
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Interruptions (John/Sherlock)
» Linda and John Heffer
» Anthea needs John for a deep story..
» Anthea/Moriarty or Anthea/John
» John wanted for Sherlock with amnesia Return to 221B

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: