Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Zero hour: Massacre at columbine high school

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 33809

PostSubject: Zero hour: Massacre at columbine high school   Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:23 pm

What were your opinions about the zero hour documentary. Personally, I thought that there were somethings that were left out and were inaccurate a little bit but other than that I thought it was good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 64768

PostSubject: Re: Zero hour: Massacre at columbine high school   Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
What were your opinions about the zero hour documentary. Personally, I thought that there were somethings that were left out and were inaccurate a little bit but other than that I thought it was good.

First off best Eric and Dylan casting. The worst was basement tape recreation.

I really love the John Savage interview. I like when he talks about how he was going to get up because he thought the guys just wanted to blow up the school and not hurt anyone and he kind of shrugged about it

As someone who has studied theatre and acted and I am writing a play I found myself looking at the acting choices and facial expressions more than accuracy at times

I was wondering how they were playing Eric and Dylan did I see remorse on their face what was going on?

The actor who played Eric also play Timothy McVeigh in the Oklahoma City Bombing zero hour

Kerea2244

PostSubject: Re: Zero hour: Massacre at columbine high school   Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:39 pm

First off best Eric and Dylan casting. The worst was basement tape recreation.

I really love the John Savage interview. I like when he talks about how he was going to get up because he thought the guys just wanted to blow up the school and not hurt anyone  and he kind of shrugged about it

As someone who has studied theatre  and acted and I am  writing a play  I found myself looking at the acting choices and facial expressions more than accuracy at times

I was wondering how they were playing Eric and Dylan did I see remorse on their face what was going on?

The actor who played Eric also play Timothy McVeigh in the Oklahoma City Bombing zero hour
I agree they had the best casting. I think it was both remorse and trying to take in what they had done because it looked like they (at least one of them I think) did. The more I go and watch it the more I realise how many people fangirl over the actors or make memes out of it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 66140

PostSubject: Re: Zero hour: Massacre at columbine high school   Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:49 pm

Zero Hour was fairly decent.

Although I have to say Ben Johnson made a better Eric Harris then he did a Tim McVeigh. He really was awful in the ZERO HOUR-Oklahoma City Bombing documentary. Surprised

-Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kerea2244

PostSubject: Re: Zero hour: Massacre at columbine high school   Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:50 pm

Although I have to say Ben Johnson made a better Eric Harris then he did a Tim McVeigh. He really was awful in the ZERO HOUR-Oklahoma City Bombing documentary. Surprised
Ik it was so boring. I watched a little bit of the Oklahoma bombing then I stopped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Zero hour: Massacre at columbine high school   Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:14 pm

Ik it was so boring. I watched a little bit of the Oklahoma bombing then I stopped.

Yeah it wasn't the best Doc on the case. Also on a tiny side note in one scene at time stamp 18:23 Ben Johnson was depicting Tim writing a letter, and he misspelled his last name! He legit spelled it McViegh instead of McVeigh. That cracked me up for some reason. Haha

-Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kerea2244

PostSubject: Re: Zero hour: Massacre at columbine high school   Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:43 pm

Yeah it wasn't the best Doc on the case. Also on a tiny side note in one scene at time stamp 18:23 Ben Johnson was depicting Tim writing a letter, and he misspelled his last name! He legit spelled it McViegh instead of McVeigh. That cracked me up for some reason. Haha
lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Zero hour: Massacre at columbine high school   Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:55 pm

Hey shadowed, is there a place I could see the whole zero hour Oklahoma City bombing?

SavageGlocker

Contribution Points : 3897

PostSubject: Re: Zero hour: Massacre at columbine high school   Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:31 pm

Hey shadowed, is there a place I could see the whole zero hour Oklahoma City bombing?

Ziamber II
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 17442

PostSubject: Re: Zero hour: Massacre at columbine high school   Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:38 pm

it is a good documentary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Zero hour: Massacre at columbine high school   Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:50 pm

Thank you

ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Zero hour: Massacre at columbine high school   Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:07 pm

Thank you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  ScreamingO' hooked you up with it. Smile  I will add that you should probably watch/download it soon. The original youtube vid I had posted in the "Oklahoma City and Tim McVeigh" thread was deleted by youtube for some reason.   Rolling Eyes

This seems to happen A LOT with things about the bombing and McVeigh in general. Evil or Very Mad

-Unknown

-Jeanne Kalogridis

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Zero hour: Massacre at columbine high school   Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:57 pm

Thank you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  ScreamingO' hooked you up with it. Smile  I will add that you should probably watch/download it soon. The original youtube vid I had posted in the "Oklahoma City and Tim McVeigh" thread was deleted by youtube for some reason.   Rolling Eyes

This seems to happen A LOT with things about the bombing and McVeigh in general. Evil or Very Mad

I’m almost finished with it. I think Ben looks a lot more like Tim than Eric.

Though the voice is throwing me off a little bit. He sounds a lot more southern than he should to me. It is hard to do the Upstate New York accent it’s like slightly Canadian slightly Midwestern

I think Tim and Eric sounded a bit alike since Eric spent so much time in the Northeast.

ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Zero hour: Massacre at columbine high school   Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:19 pm

I’m almost finished with it. I think Ben looks a lot more like Tim  than Eric.

Though the voice is throwing me off a little bit. He sounds a lot more southern than he should to me. It is hard to do the Upstate New York accent it’s like slightly Canadian slightly Midwestern

I think Tim and Eric sounded a bit alike since Eric spent so much time in the Northeast.

Eh..  scratch I just don't see it. To me Ben looks almost nothing like Tim and sounds even less. You know opinions and all... Smile

But I agree that the accent does sound very Southern. Also if you are familiar with Tim's interviews, then you would know he SO didn't have a Southern accent! Haha

-Unknown

-Jeanne Kalogridis

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Zero hour: Massacre at columbine high school   Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:55 pm

Eh..  scratch I just don't see it. To me Ben looks almost nothing like Tim and sounds even less. You know opinions and all... Smile

But I agree that the accent does sound very Southern. Also if you are familiar with Tim's interviews, then you would know he SO didn't have a Southern accent! Haha

He has a voice much like mine because we are from the same area. And I don’t have a southern accent it sounds more Canadian than anything

I just think he looks more like Tim then Eric but not really like either of them...

ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Zero hour: Massacre at columbine high school   Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:32 pm

He has a voice much like mine because we are from the same area. And I don’t have a southern accent it sounds more Canadian than anything

I just think he looks more like Tim then Eric but not really like either of them...

I'm just not understanding why Ben even did an accent, OR why he chose that particular accent. Maybe that was his best impression of what he thought Tim sounded like.  scratch

-Unknown

-Jeanne Kalogridis

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Zero hour: Massacre at columbine high school   Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:36 pm

I'm just not understanding why Ben even did an accent, OR why he chose that particular accent. Maybe that was his best impression of what he thought Tim sounded like.  scratch

It was a strange acting choice.

There at the very least clips up of Tim So he could’ve heard his voice even a little bit

Zero hour: Massacre at columbine high school
Page 1 of 1