Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eric spinning his phone on the cafeteria table?

Go down 
+5
Cobra6
arnounymus
katherinex
Screamingophelia
bradt93
9 posters
AuthorMessage
bradt93

Contribution Points : 89206
Forum Reputation : 255

Eric spinning his phone on the cafeteria table? Empty
PostSubject: Eric spinning his phone on the cafeteria table?   Eric spinning his phone on the cafeteria table? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2018 1:58 am

When I saw Eric spin his phone on the table, I was wondering could that be a symptom of something? like aspergers or was he just really bored? I know when you have aspergers, you focus on one certain thing.

anna444 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192899
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Eric spinning his phone on the cafeteria table?   Eric spinning his phone on the cafeteria table? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2018 8:15 am

I think he was bored

I don’t think Eric or Dylan had aspergers.

anna444 and Isabela like this post

Back to top Go down
katherinex

Contribution Points : 61136
Forum Reputation : 125

PostSubject: Re: Eric spinning his phone on the cafeteria table?   Eric spinning his phone on the cafeteria table? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2018 9:05 am

I'd be bored and spinning my phone listening to that conversation those lads were having he was sat with
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric spinning his phone on the cafeteria table?   Eric spinning his phone on the cafeteria table? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2018 12:56 pm

WWWEEEEEEEEEEEEE!   That part gets me every time.Haha

But I do think he was just bored out of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric spinning his phone on the cafeteria table?   Eric spinning his phone on the cafeteria table? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2018 1:23 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

I think if Eric were alive today he’d hate small talk

PostSubject: Re: Eric spinning his phone on the cafeteria table?   Eric spinning his phone on the cafeteria table? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2018 1:26 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

I think if Eric were alive today he’d hate small talk

Possibly, unless it was something that interested him.
Back to top Go down
bradt93

Contribution Points : 89206
Forum Reputation : 255

PostSubject: Re: Eric spinning his phone on the cafeteria table?   Eric spinning his phone on the cafeteria table? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2018 1:36 pm

Yea and also in that video, some girls come up to him and asks what he's doing? I thought all the women "hated" Eric. From what I saw in that video, they were a striking a good conversation.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric spinning his phone on the cafeteria table?   Eric spinning his phone on the cafeteria table? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2018 2:11 pm

bradt93 wrote:
Yea and also in that video, some girls come up to him and asks what he's doing? I thought all the women "hated" Eric. From what I saw in that video, they were a striking a good conversation.

If I can be honest I thought Dylan was the one that thought all girls hated him and Eric was just annoyed that he couldn’t get laid

Just like I think Dylan hated jocks more than Eric did.

arnounymus

Contribution Points : 56088
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Eric spinning his phone on the cafeteria table?   Eric spinning his phone on the cafeteria table? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 2:08 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Same. I really like that part, especially the noise he makes LOL It's charming in a very weird way. But honestly, in general i think the video shows how young and somewhat not mature his mimic and body language is.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric spinning his phone on the cafeteria table?   Eric spinning his phone on the cafeteria table? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 2:43 pm

arnounymus wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Same. I really like that part, especially the noise he makes LOL It's charming in a very weird way. But honestly, in general i think the video shows how young and somewhat not mature his mimic and body language is.

True. A lot of the footage in that video shows him as just a high school kid. You would never in a million years look at him and guess that he was planning the attack.
Back to top Go down
Cobra6

Contribution Points : 60637
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Eric spinning his phone on the cafeteria table?   Eric spinning his phone on the cafeteria table? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 5:14 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

True. A lot of the footage in that video shows him as just a high school kid. You would never in a million years look at him and guess that he was planning the attack.
"I hate most people." and "I wanna rip his head off and eat it." was some typical foreshadowing. Everyone could say the first quote sometimes but the second one is more weird, kinda like he wanted to create some little shock value. Also you can see he violently passes the phone to another friend after saying the second quote.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric spinning his phone on the cafeteria table?   Eric spinning his phone on the cafeteria table? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 5:45 pm

Cobra6 wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

"I hate most people." and "I wanna rip his head off and eat it." was some typical foreshadowing. Everyone could say the first quote sometimes but the second one is more weird, kinda like he wanted to create some little shock value. Also you can see he violently passes the phone to another friend after saying the second quote.

What may seem like a violent gesture to some, would seem normal to others. I see him passing the phone to over to his buddy, nothing more nothing less.

But everyone has their own view points and opinions. Smile
Back to top Go down
thelmar

thelmar

Contribution Points : 82007
Forum Reputation : 3068

PostSubject: Re: Eric spinning his phone on the cafeteria table?   Eric spinning his phone on the cafeteria table? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 5:58 pm

Cobra6 wrote:
Also you can see he violently passes the phone to another friend after saying the second quote.

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
What may seem like a violent gesture to some, would seem normal to others. I see him passing the phone to over to his buddy, nothing more nothing less. But everyone has their own view points and opinions. Smile

I also see nothing aggressive about the way he passes the phone; he even gives it a spin before he sends it towards him. Interesting that you see it the way you do.
Definitely agree that most people wouldn't say that they wanted to rip off someone's head and eat it Shocked

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric spinning his phone on the cafeteria table?   Eric spinning his phone on the cafeteria table? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 10:50 pm

thelmar wrote:
Cobra6 wrote:
Also you can see he violently passes the phone to another friend after saying the second quote.

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
What may seem like a violent gesture to some, would seem normal to others. I see him passing the phone to over to his buddy, nothing more nothing less. But everyone has their own view points and opinions. Smile

I also see nothing aggressive about the way he passes the phone; he even gives it a spin before he sends it towards him. Interesting that you see it the way you do.
Definitely agree that most people wouldn't say that they wanted to rip off someone's head and eat it Shocked

I think in hindsight Eric's statement about ripping someones head off and eating it is shocking but I sometimes wonder if at the time he just wanted to sound edgy or get attention because he was bored.

Or maybe it was his dark humor....

The video is such a different view of Eric than most people get. Honestly most of the videos of Eric except for Rampart Range show a regular kid with a dark sense of humor, kind of awkward and also someone who really wants to be a leader like when he is directing in the Carwax Commercial. Dylan seems to want to just destroy and Eric is like "get the seat' etc..

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Emanation of Darkness
Banned

Contribution Points : 52059
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Eric spinning his phone on the cafeteria table?   Eric spinning his phone on the cafeteria table? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 11:33 pm

thelmar wrote:
Cobra6 wrote:

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Yeah, but these were times when people would say they're going to kill someone and mean that they are a bit angry or annoyed about something someone did.
Back to top Go down
ValiantSoldier

ValiantSoldier

Contribution Points : 57396
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Eric spinning his phone on the cafeteria table?   Eric spinning his phone on the cafeteria table? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2018 8:43 am

Im sure it is just general boredom and the phone is just there to fiddle with. I would have to say I would be rather surprised if a simple dialling brick contributed to something.

Last edited by ValiantSoldier on Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95424
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Eric spinning his phone on the cafeteria table?   Eric spinning his phone on the cafeteria table? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2018 9:01 am

No one seemed shocked or anything about what Eric said. And after he died, there were so many that came forward to say that Eric said things like that all the time. Makes me wonder just what kind of statements Eric made on a daily basis

PostSubject: Re: Eric spinning his phone on the cafeteria table?   Eric spinning his phone on the cafeteria table? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2018 9:05 am

Lizpuff wrote:
No one seemed shocked or anything about what Eric said.  And after he died, there were so many that came forward to say that Eric said things like that all the time.  Makes me wonder just what kind of statements Eric made on a daily basis

True. No one sitting at that table was like "Damn Eric!"  affraid   No one batted an eyelash at what he said. So that kinda leads me to believe he probably did say things like that on the norm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric spinning his phone on the cafeteria table?   Eric spinning his phone on the cafeteria table? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric spinning his phone on the cafeteria table?
Page 1 of 1