Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Eric spinning his phone on the cafeteria table?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bradt93

Contribution Points : 25227
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Eric spinning his phone on the cafeteria table?   Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:58 am

When I saw Eric spin his phone on the table, I was wondering could that be a symptom of something? like aspergers or was he just really bored? I know when you have aspergers, you focus on one certain thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Screamingophelia
Miscellaneous Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 77486
Forum Reputation : 103

PostSubject: Re: Eric spinning his phone on the cafeteria table?   Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:15 am

I think he was bored

I don’t think Eric or Dylan had aspergers.

katherinex

Contribution Points : 10806

PostSubject: Re: Eric spinning his phone on the cafeteria table?   Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:05 am

I'd be bored and spinning my phone listening to that conversation those lads were having he was sat with
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 77395
Forum Reputation : 54

PostSubject: Re: Eric spinning his phone on the cafeteria table?   Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:56 am

WWWEEEEEEEEEEEEE!   That part gets me every time.Haha

But I do think he was just bored out of his mind.

''I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for religion—I have shuddered at it. I shudder no more—I could be martyred for my religion—Love is my religion—I could die for that.''                                                                                                                                      
                                                        -John Keats (1795-1821)

“Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.”

- Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric spinning his phone on the cafeteria table?   Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

I think if Eric were alive today he’d hate small talk

ShadowedGoddess

PostSubject: Re: Eric spinning his phone on the cafeteria table?   Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:26 pm

I think if Eric were alive today he’d hate small talk

Possibly, unless it was something that interested him.

''I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for religion—I have shuddered at it. I shudder no more—I could be martyred for my religion—Love is my religion—I could die for that.''                                                                                                                                      
                                                        -John Keats (1795-1821)

“Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.”

- Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bradt93

Contribution Points : 25227

PostSubject: Re: Eric spinning his phone on the cafeteria table?   Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:36 pm

Yea and also in that video, some girls come up to him and asks what he's doing? I thought all the women "hated" Eric. From what I saw in that video, they were a striking a good conversation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric spinning his phone on the cafeteria table?   Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:11 pm

Yea and also in that video, some girls come up to him and asks what he's doing? I thought all the women "hated" Eric. From what I saw in that video, they were a striking a good conversation.

If I can be honest I thought Dylan was the one that thought all girls hated him and Eric was just annoyed that he couldn’t get laid

Just like I think Dylan hated jocks more than Eric did.

arnounymus

Contribution Points : 7693

PostSubject: Re: Eric spinning his phone on the cafeteria table?   Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:08 pm

Same. I really like that part, especially the noise he makes LOL It's charming in a very weird way. But honestly, in general i think the video shows how young and somewhat not mature his mimic and body language is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess

PostSubject: Re: Eric spinning his phone on the cafeteria table?   Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:43 pm

Same. I really like that part, especially the noise he makes LOL It's charming in a very weird way. But honestly, in general i think the video shows how young and somewhat not mature his mimic and body language is.

True. A lot of the footage in that video shows him as just a high school kid. You would never in a million years look at him and guess that he was planning the attack.

-John Keats (1795-1821)

- Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cobra6

Contribution Points : 12397

PostSubject: Re: Eric spinning his phone on the cafeteria table?   Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:14 pm

True. A lot of the footage in that video shows him as just a high school kid. You would never in a million years look at him and guess that he was planning the attack.
"I hate most people." and "I wanna rip his head off and eat it." was some typical foreshadowing. Everyone could say the first quote sometimes but the second one is more weird, kinda like he wanted to create some little shock value. Also you can see he violently passes the phone to another friend after saying the second quote.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess

PostSubject: Re: Eric spinning his phone on the cafeteria table?   Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:45 pm

"I hate most people." and "I wanna rip his head off and eat it." was some typical foreshadowing. Everyone could say the first quote sometimes but the second one is more weird, kinda like he wanted to create some little shock value. Also you can see he violently passes the phone to another friend after saying the second quote.

What may seem like a violent gesture to some, would seem normal to others. I see him passing the phone to over to his buddy, nothing more nothing less.

But everyone has their own view points and opinions. Smile

-John Keats (1795-1821)

- Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thelmar

Contribution Points : 10510
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Eric spinning his phone on the cafeteria table?   Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:58 pm

Also you can see he violently passes the phone to another friend after saying the second quote.

What may seem like a violent gesture to some, would seem normal to others. I see him passing the phone to over to his buddy, nothing more nothing less. But everyone has their own view points and opinions. Smile

I also see nothing aggressive about the way he passes the phone; he even gives it a spin before he sends it towards him. Interesting that you see it the way you do.
Definitely agree that most people wouldn't say that they wanted to rip off someone's head and eat it Shocked

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric spinning his phone on the cafeteria table?   Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:50 pm

Also you can see he violently passes the phone to another friend after saying the second quote.

What may seem like a violent gesture to some, would seem normal to others. I see him passing the phone to over to his buddy, nothing more nothing less. But everyone has their own view points and opinions. Smile

I also see nothing aggressive about the way he passes the phone; he even gives it a spin before he sends it towards him. Interesting that you see it the way you do.
Definitely agree that most people wouldn't say that they wanted to rip off someone's head and eat it Shocked

I think in hindsight Eric's statement about ripping someones head off and eating it is shocking but I sometimes wonder if at the time he just wanted to sound edgy or get attention because he was bored.

Or maybe it was his dark humor....

The video is such a different view of Eric than most people get. Honestly most of the videos of Eric except for Rampart Range show a regular kid with a dark sense of humor, kind of awkward and also someone who really wants to be a leader like when he is directing in the Carwax Commercial. Dylan seems to want to just destroy and Eric is like "get the seat' etc..

Emanation of Darkness
Banned

Contribution Points : 3796

PostSubject: Re: Eric spinning his phone on the cafeteria table?   Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:33 pm

Yeah, but these were times when people would say they're going to kill someone and mean that they are a bit angry or annoyed about something someone did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ValiantSoldier

Contribution Points : 3730
Location : Belka (The country that did absolutely nothing wrong)

PostSubject: Re: Eric spinning his phone on the cafeteria table?   Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:43 am

Im sure it is just general boredom and the phone is just there to fiddle with. I would have to say I would be rather surprised if a simple dialling brick contributed to something.

Last edited by ValiantSoldier on Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff
Off Topic Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 36143
Forum Reputation : 23

PostSubject: Re: Eric spinning his phone on the cafeteria table?   Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:01 am

No one seemed shocked or anything about what Eric said. And after he died, there were so many that came forward to say that Eric said things like that all the time. Makes me wonder just what kind of statements Eric made on a daily basis

View user profile
ShadowedGoddess

PostSubject: Re: Eric spinning his phone on the cafeteria table?   Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:05 am

No one seemed shocked or anything about what Eric said.  And after he died, there were so many that came forward to say that Eric said things like that all the time.  Makes me wonder just what kind of statements Eric made on a daily basis

True. No one sitting at that table was like "Damn Eric!"  affraid   No one batted an eyelash at what he said. So that kinda leads me to believe he probably did say things like that on the norm.

-John Keats (1795-1821)

- Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Eric spinning his phone on the cafeteria table?
Page 1 of 1