Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Couple arrested with baby stroller full of body parts may have killed 20

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShadowedGoddess
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 75790

PostSubject: Couple arrested with baby stroller full of body parts may have killed 20   Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A married couple who was discovered pushing a baby stroller full of severed body parts in Mexico may have killed as many as 20 women, the case's chief investigator said.

The husband and wife, only identified as "Juan Carlos N." and "Patricia "N.," were both arrested in Ecatepec, a small city in the northern region of the country's capital, Mexico City, on Thursday, according to Alejandro Gomez, the chief prosecutor of Mexico State.

The pair came under suspicion after phone records revealed they had been in contact with three women who had been reported missing, one of whom had a two-month-old baby who also vanished, the Associated Press reported.

When police spotted Juan Carlos and Patricia N. leaving their house with a baby carriage on Thursday, they decided to search the stroller, suspecting the missing child may be inside. Instead, officials discovered plastic bags filled with dismembered body parts, which the pair apparently intended to dispose of in a vacant lot.

Police found eight more buckets filled with severed body parts in the nearby lot and later discovered frozen remains inside of a refrigerator unit inside of the couple's home, Gomez said on Sunday.

Gomez told Mexican radio network Formula that the man appeared proud of the killings and that there were signs he suffered from a personality disorder and resented his mother and a previous girlfriend.

"He seemed happy about what he had done," the chief prosecutor said.

It is believed that the man's wife helped him lure in his victims, mostly single moms, with offers of cheap baby clothes, but that she may have played a submissive role in the scheme.

The couple also reportedly confessed that they sold one of the victim's 2-month-old baby to another couple. The baby was recovered and the other couple was detained after the child's mother's body was discovered.

Good fucking God! Shocked Evil or Very Mad

''I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for religion—I have shuddered at it. I shudder no more—I could be martyred for my religion—Love is my religion—I could die for that.''                                                                                                                                      
                                                        -John Keats (1795-1821)

“Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.”

- Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
School Massacre Archives
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 8727

PostSubject: Re: Couple arrested with baby stroller full of body parts may have killed 20   Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:06 pm

What. The. Fuck.

InsaneIntruder
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 31834

PostSubject: Re: Couple arrested with baby stroller full of body parts may have killed 20   Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:39 pm

How unusual.

- XXXTentacion

AAG KA DARIYA
mdhbht altafah hi alshay' alsahih
masakra e mollëve është gjëja e duhur
uhu uhu
haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat my haat hierdie lewe
daar is geen god nie maar god en muhammad is die boodskapper van god
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 75790

PostSubject: Re: Couple arrested with baby stroller full of body parts may have killed 20   Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
What. The. Fuck.

My thoughts as well.  Suspect     "Come on dear lets go get some fresh air, an take this baby stroller full of fucking body parts out for a walk."  affraid

''I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for religion—I have shuddered at it. I shudder no more—I could be martyred for my religion—Love is my religion—I could die for that.''                                                                                                                                      
                                                        -John Keats (1795-1821)

“Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.”

- Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Couple arrested with baby stroller full of body parts may have killed 20
Page 1 of 1