Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What happened to the duffel bags they were carrying?

Go down 
+3
UncontinuedProcess
QuestionMark
mwilliam
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mwilliam

Contribution Points : 56475
Forum Reputation : 0

What happened to the duffel bags they were carrying? Empty
PostSubject: What happened to the duffel bags they were carrying?   What happened to the duffel bags they were carrying? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2018 2:13 am

Quick question

When they first enter the cafeteria, Eric is holding a duffel bag. The second time, the duffel bag is gone. I can't seem to find the duffel bag in the evidence log. Where could they have put it in between the times when they entered the cafeteria? Did I miss it on the evidence log? Also, if anyone has a link to a keyword searchable 11k, it would be much appreciated!
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119628
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the duffel bags they were carrying?   What happened to the duffel bags they were carrying? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2018 2:28 am

mwilliam wrote:
Quick question

When they first enter the cafeteria, Eric is holding a duffel bag. The second time, the duffel bag is gone. I can't seem to find the duffel bag in the evidence log. Where could they have put it in between the times when they entered the cafeteria? Did I miss it on the evidence log? Also, if anyone has a link to a keyword searchable 11k, it would be much appreciated!

Not a full answer to your question but I'm pretty sure the duffel bags were for carrying ammo if that helps at all.

UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 66307
Forum Reputation : 430

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the duffel bags they were carrying?   What happened to the duffel bags they were carrying? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2018 2:57 am

mwilliam wrote:
Quick question

Are you talking about when they were entering the cafeteria when they were planting the bombs or during the shooting itself?
Back to top Go down
mwilliam

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the duffel bags they were carrying?   What happened to the duffel bags they were carrying? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2018 5:33 am

UncontinuedProcess wrote:
Are you talking about when they were entering the cafeteria when they were planting the bombs or during the shooting itself?

During the shooting. When Eric is shooting from the stairs at the propane tanks, he's carrying around a duffel bag. He also carries it back upstairs but does not return with it the second time he enters the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
mwilliam

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the duffel bags they were carrying?   What happened to the duffel bags they were carrying? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2018 5:37 am

Whoops nevermind. Just rewatched the cafeteria tapes to make sure and Eric actually doesn't run back upstairs with the duffel bag, so I guess he just left it in the cafeteria. Just solved my own mystery haha!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the duffel bags they were carrying?   What happened to the duffel bags they were carrying? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2018 2:29 pm

mwilliam wrote:
Whoops nevermind. Just rewatched the cafeteria tapes to make sure and Eric actually doesn't run back upstairs with the duffel bag, so I guess he just left it in the cafeteria. Just solved my own mystery haha!

I've had this happen a lot during my research.Haha
Back to top Go down
thelmar

thelmar

Contribution Points : 82007
Forum Reputation : 3068

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the duffel bags they were carrying?   What happened to the duffel bags they were carrying? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2018 2:55 pm

mwilliam wrote:
Also, if anyone has a link to a keyword searchable 11k, it would be much appreciated!

There are two new books coming out on Columbine and I follow both of the authors on Facebook. One posted recently that she was in the process of organizing the 11k to make it more manageable for researchers to find topics they wanted to know more about. She mentioned cross indexing by subject, things like witnesses to bullying, witnesses to hints at violence by E & D, people who thought others were involved (and presumably evidence that they weren't), etc. and requested feedback as to what should be included.
If you'd like, I can pass along the suggestions to make it keyword searchable and to include info on stuff like the duffel bags, ammunition, and bombs. Doesn't help you right now, I guess, but you may find it useful in the future.

Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95424
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the duffel bags they were carrying?   What happened to the duffel bags they were carrying? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2018 3:39 pm

thelmar wrote:
mwilliam wrote:
Also, if anyone has a link to a keyword searchable 11k, it would be much appreciated!

There are two new books coming out on Columbine and I follow both of the authors on Facebook. One posted recently that she was in the process of organizing the 11k to make it more manageable for researchers to find topics they wanted to know more about. She mentioned cross indexing by subject, things like witnesses to bullying, witnesses to hints at violence by E & D, people who thought others were involved (and presumably evidence that they weren't), etc. and requested feedback as to what should be included.
If you'd like, I can pass along the suggestions to make it keyword searchable and to include info on stuff like the duffel bags, ammunition, and bombs. Doesn't help you right now, I guess, but you may find it useful in the future.

A keyword search for the 11k is the one thing I desperately want. I haven't read it since 2016 and cant remember where everything is. Please do pass it along!

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the duffel bags they were carrying?   What happened to the duffel bags they were carrying? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2018 3:45 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
thelmar wrote:
mwilliam wrote:

A keyword search for the 11k is the one thing I desperately want.  I haven't read it since 2016 and cant remember where everything is.  Please do pass it along!

Agreed! That would be a HUGE help when trying to look things up. I have been guilty of using [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as a sort of search engine! Haha
Back to top Go down
Guest83142

Contribution Points : 69573
Forum Reputation : 163

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the duffel bags they were carrying?   What happened to the duffel bags they were carrying? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2018 2:44 pm

Last edited by Guest83142 on Thu Jul 06, 2023 1:04 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
mwilliam

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the duffel bags they were carrying?   What happened to the duffel bags they were carrying? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 11:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wow, I never even noticed that in the footage! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Lunkhead McGrath

Contribution Points : 75386
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the duffel bags they were carrying?   What happened to the duffel bags they were carrying? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2018 8:12 pm

jaysus how could i have never seen the gun on the damn table.
Back to top Go down
Guest83142

Contribution Points : 69573
Forum Reputation : 163

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the duffel bags they were carrying?   What happened to the duffel bags they were carrying? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2018 8:49 pm

Last edited by Guest83142 on Thu Jul 06, 2023 1:04 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the duffel bags they were carrying?   What happened to the duffel bags they were carrying? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 4:26 pm

MrHorror93700 wrote:
They are still a lot of things to discover

No doubt there! Keep digging. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mwilliam

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the duffel bags they were carrying?   What happened to the duffel bags they were carrying? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 8:44 pm

For anyone interested:

11k pg. 7696 - Bomb Squad Member Dan Davis

Quote :
I located a pipe bomb in a brown duffel bag while searching the lunchroom. The bag was on top of the table at the north end of the lunchroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the duffel bags they were carrying?   What happened to the duffel bags they were carrying? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What happened to the duffel bags they were carrying?
Page 1 of 1