Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 
 

 Jeffco thoughts?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kerea2244

avatar

Posts : 194
Contribution Points : 33809
Join date : 2018-04-28
Age : 18

PostSubject: Jeffco thoughts?   Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:19 pm

My thoughts: I absolutely hated how they handled the shooting. Theres a few example

  • sitting outside while kids were being murdered and a teacher dying while waiting for help


    • Not enough evidence. I mean like more pictures of the library, outside, the cafeteria, etc.


  • Telling the families what happened to their kids instead of them watching the news to find out


  • Not releasing the basement tapes/911 call (again like the evidence)


I don't exactly blame them since that was the first time it ever happened.

And theres other stuff I cant think of. What do you think about Jeffco??


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2066
Contribution Points : 31217
Join date : 2016-03-02
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Jeffco thoughts?   Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:46 am

I think they are lying assholes lol.

Plus that photo they took for that magazine holding the guns was in very poor taste.

Overall my opinion is quite negative. I don't trust anything they say or do and it is clear that even the residents thought there was something to hide.

I can't be sure what they are hiding but I know it is something big. Whether they are covering up something that happened bc of Eric and Dylan or something that they botched themselves there is something.

Also how they handled Daniel's body/reporting to his parents and lack thereof is pathetic and gross.

You can read the 11k and their errors just bleed out on every page. All of the cops that questioned witnesses obv had a script of questions in front of them and not only did some of them not record responses, but some didn't even get the facts in the actual questions correct.

I know standing outside the school was "protocol" at the time but man they really botched the entire thing. I could go on all day about this subject lol

_________________
Hold me now I need to feel complete
Like I matter to the one I need
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5859
Contribution Points : 65990
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Jeffco thoughts?   Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I think they are lying assholes lol.

Plus that photo they took for that magazine holding the guns was in very poor taste.

Overall my opinion is quite negative.  I don't trust anything they say or do and it is clear that even the residents thought there was something to hide.

I can't be sure what they are hiding but I know it is something big.  Whether they are covering up something that happened bc of Eric and Dylan or something that they botched themselves there is something.

Also how they handled Daniel's body/reporting to his parents and lack thereof is pathetic and gross.

You can read the 11k and their errors just bleed out on every page.  All of the cops that questioned witnesses obv had a script of questions in front of them and not only did some of them not record responses, but some didn't even get the facts in the actual questions correct.

I know standing outside the school was "protocol" at the time but man they really botched the entire thing.  I could go on all day about this subject lol




[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  1000% agreed! It's true that Jeffco dropped the ball on the case and then proceeded to kick it all over the place, all the while desperately trying to cover their own asses. Evil or Very Mad

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2066
Contribution Points : 31217
Join date : 2016-03-02
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Jeffco thoughts?   Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I think they are lying assholes lol.

Plus that photo they took for that magazine holding the guns was in very poor taste.

Overall my opinion is quite negative.  I don't trust anything they say or do and it is clear that even the residents thought there was something to hide.

I can't be sure what they are hiding but I know it is something big.  Whether they are covering up something that happened bc of Eric and Dylan or something that they botched themselves there is something.

Also how they handled Daniel's body/reporting to his parents and lack thereof is pathetic and gross.

You can read the 11k and their errors just bleed out on every page.  All of the cops that questioned witnesses obv had a script of questions in front of them and not only did some of them not record responses, but some didn't even get the facts in the actual questions correct.

I know standing outside the school was "protocol" at the time but man they really botched the entire thing.  I could go on all day about this subject lol




[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  1000% agreed! It's true that Jeffco dropped the ball on the case and then proceeded to kick it all over the place, all the while desperately trying to cover their own asses. Evil or Very Mad

Ugh yes... and Sanders...how they treated him. Finding out that they sent what amounted to a trainee up to help him with no medical equipment or supplies just sickens me. They knew there was no saving him and they were not going to even try.

_________________
Hold me now I need to feel complete
Like I matter to the one I need
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SandraSmit19

avatar

Posts : 89
Contribution Points : 50514
Join date : 2013-05-08
Age : 35
Location : The Lowlands

PostSubject: Re: Jeffco thoughts?   Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I think they are lying assholes lol.

Plus that photo they took for that magazine holding the guns was in very poor taste.

Overall my opinion is quite negative.  I don't trust anything they say or do and it is clear that even the residents thought there was something to hide.

I can't be sure what they are hiding but I know it is something big.  Whether they are covering up something that happened bc of Eric and Dylan or something that they botched themselves there is something.

Also how they handled Daniel's body/reporting to his parents and lack thereof is pathetic and gross.

You can read the 11k and their errors just bleed out on every page.  All of the cops that questioned witnesses obv had a script of questions in front of them and not only did some of them not record responses, but some didn't even get the facts in the actual questions correct.

I know standing outside the school was "protocol" at the time but man they really botched the entire thing.  I could go on all day about this subject lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  1000% agreed! It's true that Jeffco dropped the ball on the case and then proceeded to kick it all over the place, all the while desperately trying to cover their own asses. Evil or Very Mad

Ugh yes... and Sanders...how they treated him.  Finding out that they sent what amounted to a trainee up to help him with no medical equipment or supplies just sickens me.  They knew there was no saving him and they were not going to even try.

I always thought Sanders could have been saved if they had gotten him to a hospital. He essentially bled to death. His autopsy rings false, in my inexpert opinion. It says he died a short time after being shot, this simply isn't true. It was hours before he died. I believe he bled to death slowly over a period of hours and if they had gotten him out of there (the police that is) he might well have lived.

_________________
I don't trust joggers, they're the ones always finding the bodies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kerea2244

avatar

Posts : 194
Contribution Points : 33809
Join date : 2018-04-28
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Jeffco thoughts?   Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:18 am

Basically jeffco during that day...

Jeffco: we saved a lot of people that day and took care of the massacre very well

Literally sits/stands outside on their asses while kids are being murdered and a teacher is dying while needing help

it breaks my heart to know that Corey Depooter told the people under the table that the police would come but was murdered before they even did come Sad


Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5859
Contribution Points : 65990
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Jeffco thoughts?   Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I always thought Sanders could have been saved if they had gotten him to a hospital. He essentially bled to death. His autopsy rings false, in my inexpert opinion. It says he died a short time after being shot, this simply isn't true. It was hours before he died. I believe he bled to death slowly over a period of hours and if they had gotten him out of there (the police that is) he might well have lived.


I agree with you. I have always thought IF Dave had been gotten to within a reasonable time he likely would have made it.  It's not like he bled out quickly, he slowly bled to death, very slowly over a number of hours as you said. It is one thing for the victims to have lost their lives the way they did, but another to know that this man was left to die talking about his family as he did so. No

The simple fact Dave was left there bleeding out while help was a short distance away will forever piss me off. Evil or Very Mad

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4104
Contribution Points : 64743
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Jeffco thoughts?   Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I always thought Sanders could have been saved if they had gotten him to a hospital. He essentially bled to death. His autopsy rings false, in my inexpert opinion. It says he died a short time after being shot, this simply isn't true. It was hours before he died. I believe he bled to death slowly over a period of hours and if they had gotten him out of there (the police that is) he might well have lived.


I agree with you. I have always thought IF Dave had been gotten to within a reasonable time he likely would have made it.  It's not like he bled out quickly, he slowly bled to death, very slowly over a number of hours as you said. It is one thing for the victims to have lost their lives the way they did, but another to know that this man was left to die talking about his family as he did so. No

The simple fact Dave was left there bleeding out while help was a short distance away will forever piss me off. Evil or Very Mad

He was the only one that could have been saved that day Sad

I am not the biggest political person but when some bigwigs on twitter were suggested gets learn first aid in case there is another school shooting I want to say "Dave Sanders" it wasn't the kids fault, they did everything they could. He was bleeding for THREE hours and no one came in.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5859
Contribution Points : 65990
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Jeffco thoughts?   Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I am not the biggest political person but when some bigwigs on twitter were suggested gets learn first aid in case there is another school shooting I want to say "Dave Sanders" it wasn't the kids fault, they did everything they could. He was bleeding for THREE hours and no one came in.



True. First aid can only get you so far. Yet those kids kept Dave alive for hours, kept him talking, kept him from going into shock, etc. But sadly they we fighting against the clock. Crying or Very sad

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2563
Contribution Points : 31794
Join date : 2017-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Jeffco thoughts?   Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I can't be sure what they are hiding but I know it is something big.

The uncertainty of what it is exactly they're hiding is why I'm of the opinion that they aren't hiding anything substantial. So much is already public information that makes them look terribly incompetent that they could not possibly have anything else they could be hiding.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Jeffco thoughts?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» What are your thoughts on this new Arc "Fullbring"?
» Pokemon Sun and Moon(Discussion, News and Thoughts)
» Certainly not in Kryptonistan anymore
» Elf Thoughts on other Races
» Naruto 573 [spoilers]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: