Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 
 

 Did eric die first?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DanielGardner



Posts : 13
Contribution Points : 3025
Join date : 2018-08-07

PostSubject: Did eric die first?   Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:54 pm

Ive heard alot of people discussing how eric shot himself first before dylan, but i remember reading how someone (i think patti nielson) heard them count to three amd then shoot themselves at the same time. Is that information inacurate?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SavageGlocker

avatar

Posts : 90
Contribution Points : 3897
Join date : 2018-06-30
Age : 25
Location : Under your bed

PostSubject: Re: Did eric die first?   Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:56 pm

Yes, it is.

_________________
"What's wrong about being a devil?" - Mutsuo Toi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5862
Contribution Points : 66140
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Did eric die first?   Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:04 pm

I think enough evidence exists to prove that Eric did in fact die first. The famous count down has been speculated on for years.

Although I have watched/heard/read somewhere that Patti herself even said that there was no count down, and that something she had said was misinterpreted.

I just can't place where I came across it at the moment. scratch

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4105
Contribution Points : 64768
Join date : 2017-08-26
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Did eric die first?   Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:13 pm

We also know Dylan lit a Molotov cocktail and Eric's brain matter was underneath it. Dylan also is asphyxiated on his own blood and was coughing for about five minutes

And there has been word that he took his jewelry off first.

I still wonder about the jewelry thing that's never really been confirmed for me. If there has been confirmation please let me know

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5862
Contribution Points : 66140
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Did eric die first?   Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
And there has been word that he took his jewelry off first.

I still wonder about the jewelry thing that's never really been confirmed for me. If there has been confirmation please let me know

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  That has always intrigued me as well. IF he did take something off I wonder why he did. AND if he didn't remove anything then who did and for what purpose? scratch

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein


Last edited by ShadowedGoddess on Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4105
Contribution Points : 64768
Join date : 2017-08-26
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Did eric die first?   Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
And there has been word that he took his jewelry off first.

I still wonder about the jewelry thing that's never really been confirmed for me. If there has been confirmation please let me know

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  That has always intrigued me as well. IF he did take something off I wonder why, he did. AND if he didn't remove anything then who did and for what purpose? scratch


Also why did he keep his ring on? If it was Dylan who took it all off, why keep the ring?

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
katherinex



Posts : 74
Contribution Points : 9431
Join date : 2018-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Did eric die first?   Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:40 pm

I think the countdown came from that film Zero Day where the characters in there do count down before they shoot themselves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
evelynssye



Posts : 32
Contribution Points : 5978
Join date : 2018-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Did eric die first?   Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:03 pm

I don't have a source, but I read/recall hearing that the coroner took off Dylan's jewelry in the library.

_________________
Some one who becomes angry easily, over silly things, subconsciously desires to be loved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5862
Contribution Points : 66140
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Did eric die first?   Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I don't have a source, but I read/recall hearing that the coroner took off Dylan's jewelry in the library.

If that is true, then it makes zero sense to me. scratch Why would anything be removed while the body was still in the library? Especially something as small and unimportant as his jewelry?

Other then the SWAT checking for weapons, booby trap bombs, or signs of life, etc, nothing should have been removed at that time.

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2563
Contribution Points : 31794
Join date : 2017-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Did eric die first?   Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I don't have a source, but I read/recall hearing that the coroner took off Dylan's jewelry in the library.

I thought Dylan took it off himself?

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Did eric die first?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Erik's scene in class
» Eric's Quest
» Eric's Character
» Eric Everette

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: