Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Movie and Tv Scenes

Go down 
+11
AD 19-95
perfection
Primate Murder
true_crime
D-FENS1993
Screamingophelia
QuestionMark
Unknown
UncontinuedProcess
STK
Tommy QTR
15 posters
AuthorMessage

Movie and Tv Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Movie and Tv Scenes   Movie and Tv Scenes Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 6:30 pm

I think there might've been a thread about this a while ago but I wasn't able to find it, anyways I figured I'd go ahead a make one/another one about scenes from movies or TV that are related to mass murder (both fiction and non-fiction).

Columbine

I assume pretty much everyone has seen this before but I might as well list it since its a must watch for anyone who's interested in Columbine.

Deleted scenes from Zero Hour.

A little bit goofy since this movie is pretty inaccurate but still one of the few movies out there that are about Columbine.

Zero Day

Fictional, please excuse the poor quality as those were the only versions I could find on Youtube.

Elephant

Fictional, very loosely based on Columbine.

19-2

One of my favorite scenes, this is just a clip of the shooting scene since the full scene is like 30 mins and is in lower quality.

Full episode (Medium quality).

22 July

Another one of my favorite scenes, if you have a Netflix subscription I'd highly recommend checking out the whole movie.

American Horror Story

Very loosely based on Columbine.

The Bourne Legacy

Haven't seen the whole movie but this scene is pretty good.

Jack Reacher

Polytechnique

Based on the École Polytechnique massacre.

Active Shooter

A short movie I found on YouTube, pretty well made for small film. Doesn't show any actual shooting though.

Active Shooter Training Video

This video is used as part of a training program for the Muscogee County School District in Columbus, GA. I figured I'd include it just cuz of how over the top it is for a training film. Be warned, the acting is terrible since its not an actual movie or tv show.

Stalking Laura

Based on the ESL shooting.

Heath High School Shooting

Reenactment scene from a documentary about Michael Carneal.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 91217
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Movie and Tv Scenes   Movie and Tv Scenes Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 7:51 pm

Village of Doom:

Bloody Wednesday:

Detention:

White Rabbit:

71 Fragments of a Chronology of Chance:

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movie and Tv Scenes   Movie and Tv Scenes Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 8:52 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
Village of Doom:

Bloody Wednesday:

Detention:

White Rabbit:

71 Fragments of a Chronology of Chance:

Great finds ! I haven't seen or heard of any of those other than village of doom (which I forgot to include in my post).
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 72209
Forum Reputation : 328

PostSubject: Re: Movie and Tv Scenes   Movie and Tv Scenes Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2018 12:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I've got a couple of videos in my folder.

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 66332
Forum Reputation : 430

PostSubject: Re: Movie and Tv Scenes   Movie and Tv Scenes Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2018 11:42 am

The Basketball Diaries:

Targets (1968):

American Psycho:

Bloody Sunday:

Michael Collins:

John Adams:

Taxi Driver:

Rampage:

Silent Night Deadly Night 2:

How can we forget about Garbage Day!
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Contribution Points : 61151
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Movie and Tv Scenes   Movie and Tv Scenes Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2018 5:28 pm

This movie sucks, but it still meets the criteria since it is based upon a real mass shooting, albeit inaccurate:

Please note that while I share this movie, it doesn't reflect my opinions based on this act alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movie and Tv Scenes   Movie and Tv Scenes Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2018 7:13 pm

I made a YouTube Playlist for all the mass shooting/mass murder scenes I could find:

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Movie and Tv Scenes   Movie and Tv Scenes Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2018 10:45 pm

SpagettDoggo84 wrote:
I made a YouTube Playlist for all the mass shooting/mass murder scenes I could find:

You're the man.  ding ding ding

qfwfq likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movie and Tv Scenes   Movie and Tv Scenes Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2018 8:00 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
SpagettDoggo84 wrote:

You're the man.  ding ding ding

Thanks lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movie and Tv Scenes   Movie and Tv Scenes Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2018 9:32 pm

SpagettDoggo84 wrote:

When I clicked on the link I got an error that says "500 internal server error", did you have a link to a video thats in the playlist so I could just find the playlist based on that instead of using the link ? Thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movie and Tv Scenes   Movie and Tv Scenes Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2018 11:51 pm

YouTube has been down for a while, but its back up now. Just in case I'll post the link again:

Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

PostSubject: Re: Movie and Tv Scenes   Movie and Tv Scenes Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 8:56 am

Attacks of 26/11 (Based on the 2008 Mumbai attacks):

Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Movie and Tv Scenes   Movie and Tv Scenes Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2018 12:15 pm

The Kingdom:

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192924
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Movie and Tv Scenes   Movie and Tv Scenes Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2018 10:07 am

Grey's Anatomy had two. Season 6 was at their hospital and Season 7 was at a college and the doctors had to save lives even though they were still healing from their own trauma.

I can't find a ton of scenes online from it.

PostSubject: Re: Movie and Tv Scenes   Movie and Tv Scenes Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2018 11:06 am

We Need to Talk about Kevin:

Ms. 45:

If:

I am searching for scenes in two other great movies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movie and Tv Scenes   Movie and Tv Scenes Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2018 1:32 pm

Der Todesking, shooting at 54:27

Lesson of evil:

I cannot find good videos of it, almost half of the movie is the shooting itself anyway, so you better watch it, I love this movie, it is so great, and I also love the song in it.

then, what follows on this website (I don't know how safe this website is, I didn't know it and I use an ad blocker).

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movie and Tv Scenes   Movie and Tv Scenes Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 6:08 pm

Satanas (based on Campos Delgado's rampage):

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movie and Tv Scenes   Movie and Tv Scenes Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 6:51 pm

Generation at Risk | Youth Under Fire: A Normal Day:

*Based on Columbine but not that accurate and a little biased.
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

PostSubject: Re: Movie and Tv Scenes   Movie and Tv Scenes Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 6:47 am

The infamous massacre scene from Battleship Potemkin:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movie and Tv Scenes   Movie and Tv Scenes Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2018 9:43 pm

Edgiest scene from Rampage 2:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movie and Tv Scenes   Movie and Tv Scenes Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2018 9:51 pm

NSAhoneypot wrote:

WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY

BOTTOM TEXT
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Movie and Tv Scenes   Movie and Tv Scenes Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2018 6:00 am

I don't know if this counts but there was a sniper scene in Family guy:

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
D-FENS1993

D-FENS1993

Contribution Points : 58131
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Movie and Tv Scenes   Movie and Tv Scenes Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2018 2:19 pm

Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
NSAhoneypot wrote:

WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY

BOTTOM TEXT
I actually quite liked Rampage 1. It's a shame its sequel got injected with autism.

PostSubject: Re: Movie and Tv Scenes   Movie and Tv Scenes Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 10:57 pm

Not a mass shooting, but this movie is really good and is about a IRL mass murder:

This was in the thread originally but YouTube removed it since they've been cracking down on videos depicting mass shootings:

Some school shooting PSAs (kinda goofy but still figured I'd post em):

True Detective Season 3, my favorite scene of this season:

V/H/S 2 (would highly recommend checking out if you love horror anthology's, its on Netflix):

S.W.A.T:

Cold Case:

Back to top Go down
true_crime

true_crime

Contribution Points : 57824
Forum Reputation : 296

PostSubject: Re: Movie and Tv Scenes   Movie and Tv Scenes Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2019 7:09 am

Tommy QTR wrote:

I’m about positive there was a direct quote about Columbine in a Family Guy episode as well.

Also, don’t forget Bowling for Columbine and Home Room. There’s also another one out there that is based around 2 shooters, with one being the rare female mass murderer.

Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192924
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Movie and Tv Scenes   Movie and Tv Scenes Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2019 8:21 am

true_crime wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

I’m about positive there was a direct quote about Columbine in a Family Guy episode as well.

Also, don’t forget Bowling for Columbine and Home Room. There’s also another one out there that is based around 2 shooters, with one being the rare female mass murderer.

I think you’re right

PostSubject: Re: Movie and Tv Scenes   Movie and Tv Scenes Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2019 6:42 pm

Zero Hour: Nepal Massacre (noticeably worse in terms of quality than the Columbine episode):

13 Reasons Why (not a shooting exactly but an attempted one):

*This isn't the actual ending but for some reason YouTube removed the full version of the ending so I had to put it as two separate videos (this would've actually been a better ending than the one they went with though imo)

*Actual ending
Back to top Go down
true_crime

true_crime

PostSubject: Re: Movie and Tv Scenes   Movie and Tv Scenes Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2019 6:59 am

true_crime wrote:

Heart of America is the title. It is based on the Columbine shooting.

true_crime

PostSubject: Re: Movie and Tv Scenes   Movie and Tv Scenes Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 12:59 am

And of course, you can’t forget about Bang, Bang You’re Dead.

Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 63358
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: Movie and Tv Scenes   Movie and Tv Scenes Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2020 7:59 pm

Panic High School:

Contribution Points : 39149
Forum Reputation : 55

PostSubject: Re: Movie and Tv Scenes   Movie and Tv Scenes Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2020 10:23 pm

Day of Reckoning - The Gunman of Euskirchen (based on the Euskirchen court shooting)

Back to top Go down
perfection

PostSubject: Re: Movie and Tv Scenes   Movie and Tv Scenes Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2020 6:40 pm

Arrow

Back to top Go down
AD 19-95

Contribution Points : 44369
Forum Reputation : 75

PostSubject: Re: Movie and Tv Scenes   Movie and Tv Scenes Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2020 3:38 am

Last edited by AD 19-95 on Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
perfection

PostSubject: Re: Movie and Tv Scenes   Movie and Tv Scenes Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2020 12:02 am

Vox Lux:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movie and Tv Scenes   Movie and Tv Scenes Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2020 8:03 pm

Coronation Street:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movie and Tv Scenes   Movie and Tv Scenes Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2020 12:53 am

Hope these haven't been mentioned.

Not sure if this counts, as not directly related to Columbine or any other major mass shooting, but American History X. If you know you know, sad ending.
The Dirties, 2013 movie which includes references to Columbine and shows one of the characters reading Dave Cullen's book. Kind of a cringy movie, but entertaining, I guess.

Carrie is an obvious choice, though written far before any notorious mass shootings committed by teenagers. Stephen King said himself, iirc that Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold were "the real Carrie White," and said on twitter: “In one of his journals, Columbine killer Eric Harris wrote, “Guns! I need guns! Give me some fucking firearms!” Eventually, thanks to gun shows, he got them.” [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
But a very good book, never watched the movies. I never understood why Hollywood felt the need to make the 1976 movie, a 2002 TV film, (which from what I understand got multiple things from the book wrong) and a 2013 movie with the trendiest actors at the time. Anyone with knowledge of the book knew that Carrie didn't have movie-star good looks. That's my 2¢.

And a couple Criminal Minds episodes.

This episode directly mentions Columbine, but briefly, S7 E4. Also cluttered with multiple Columbine references and inspirations.

In this clip I linked, the shooter is briefly mentioned, but it's an interesting story line. In the end, the shooter is clad in a black trenchcoat, and it is revealed early on in the episode he was bullied by jocks. Coincidences... This episode is S3 E16, can't remember if Columbine is mentioned or not, but indirects are enough.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85103
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Movie and Tv Scenes   Movie and Tv Scenes Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 6:11 am

Utopia:

Starts at 0:43
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movie and Tv Scenes   Movie and Tv Scenes Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2020 5:40 pm

Does anyone have any archived versions of cannibal wolf's videos. His channel got terminated.
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 67522
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: Movie and Tv Scenes   Movie and Tv Scenes Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 8:30 pm

The Bourne Legacy (2012):
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Movie and Tv Scenes   Movie and Tv Scenes Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2021 1:51 pm

The Amityville Horror (2005):

Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Movie and Tv Scenes   Movie and Tv Scenes Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2021 1:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Zero Hour: Nepal Massacre (noticeably worse in terms of quality than the Columbine episode):

Reupload of it:

perfection

PostSubject: Re: Movie and Tv Scenes   Movie and Tv Scenes Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2021 6:18 pm

The Assassination of Richard Nixon:
Back to top Go down
Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

Contribution Points : 41593
Forum Reputation : 93

PostSubject: Re: Movie and Tv Scenes   Movie and Tv Scenes Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2021 6:27 pm

Amoklauf:

Director's Cut (this is so meta, also I like the effects, adds to the comedy in my opinion):
Back to top Go down
Achlys

Achlys

Contribution Points : 19172
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Movie and Tv Scenes   Movie and Tv Scenes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2022 4:54 pm

Servant of the People (best clip I could find):
Back to top Go down
Achlys

Achlys

Contribution Points : 19172
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Movie and Tv Scenes   Movie and Tv Scenes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2022 5:19 pm

Terrifier 2:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movie and Tv Scenes   Movie and Tv Scenes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movie and Tv Scenes
Page 1 of 1