Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

adam lanza and eating disorders

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hallywayhomicide

Contribution Points : 3373

PostSubject: adam lanza and eating disorders   Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:27 pm

i heard it before of the fact that he could be anorexic and that could damage his brain, he was 6" and 110lbs [i believe? going by memory, it isn't fair from that] which is around a bmi of 15-15.5?

there isn't much infomation on adam lanza as it is. but does anyone have any infomation that can pile onto this idea? fast metabolism exists and small frames but doesn't really exceed smaller then bmi 17.5 most of the time, any infomation on this, and what's your thoughts?

he did have autism and OCD so it could just be restrictive/avoidant eating disorder which is really common in kids/teen's with OCD and autism.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 31675

PostSubject: Re: adam lanza and eating disorders   Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:44 am

It was confirmed Adam had a severe case of Anorexia, it's also theorised his depression had a affect on his weight like it did with Dylan.

-Michael Ryan

"Loneliness has followed me for my whole life."

-Travis Bickle

"I don't have a single friend and I won't in the future. I'll be ignored because I'm ugly. I'm lower than trash because at least the trash gets recycled."

-Tomohiro Katō

"I will become a serial killer, a mad killer. Why? Because I am frustrated and I do not want to die alone, because I have had a shitty life. I want to feel powerful and free just once."

-Richard Durn

"A beautiful environment can be the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone."

-Elliot Rodger
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
hallywayhomicide

Contribution Points : 3373

PostSubject: Re: adam lanza and eating disorders   Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:07 am

ah, i assumed it was a speculation as the way is was phrased in sources i've seen, so i assumed restrctive/avoidant type with other mental illnesses he currently had then anorexia with his depression. thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile

adam lanza and eating disorders
Page 1 of 1