Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing

Go down 
+56
Koltin
cakeman
Pixie13
LevtinAlex
Vallutaja
AlteRoad
Introvert
Adam Lanza
Rush228
CarelessLoner
rebel2013
Juicy Jazzy
Ansølo
MysteryMan
Russianman
Prahacity
Screamingophelia
spinvault
MrAdventure
sindydee
arnounymus
D-FENS1993
Draw_It_White
James411
Tuga
lockerouch
matej2121
dhalia
Rose The Hat
Ainjel
Oldmare
FlowDisruptor
Jenn
W.A.R.
InsaneIntruder
Giga143
TheGoodGuy
rabadon55
Scarletmoon
STK
Jea
Yogananda
rebel82
Emanation of Darkness
Cobra6
UncontinuedProcess
Unknown
WhereHateRunsRed
aperiogaming
QuestionMark
Tommy QTR
School Massacre Archives
DooMRebel
REBdoomer1999
60 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
WhereHateRunsRed

WhereHateRunsRed

Contribution Points : 81079
Forum Reputation : 0

At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 11:47 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
School Massacre Archives wrote:
Classmates also say that he was very self-contained, hardly communicated with anyone, and had long ago stopped using social networks."

I was just getting ready to make a post asking if anyone had found his social media accounts yet.

PIease aIso PM me them, thankyou. AIso has anyone transIated the inscription on his shirt? Whos betting on Nat Sec being the phrase
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

Contribution Points : 65644
Forum Reputation : 248

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 11:51 am

Compared it with the pic of him on CCTV, and I can confirm that it's really him.
How did this already get leaked onto the internet?

Contribution Points : 61126

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 11:51 am

I would also like a link to the picture. Would you please send me a link via PM?

Thank you in advance.

Back to top Go down

Some Miscellaneous Photos I’ve Dug Up
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Geez. Even the suicide pic is very much like Eric's.  Thanks for sending it my way @Tommy QTR!
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 91192
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 11:56 am

Compared it with the pic of him on CCTV, and I can confirm that it's really him.
I found them on some dodgy Russian website, I have no idea how they got them.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 11:58 am

Tommy QTR wrote:

Some shit gets leaked fairly fast. I seem to recall that Paddocks pics were leaked within a few hours as well. scratch
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 12:02 pm

I think this may be one of the first ever direct Columbine copycats to get more kills than E&D.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 12:05 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
I think this may be one of the first ever direct Columbine copycats to get more kills than E&D.

An there is very little doubt after seeing the suicide pic that this was indeed a copycat of Columbine.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 12:10 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

An there is very little doubt after seeing the suicide pic that this was indeed a copycat of Columbine.
His bomb also managed to go off as well, I wonder what they would of thought of him?

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 66307
Forum Reputation : 430

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 12:11 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
I have seen pics of his suicide, I won't post them here for obvious reasons.

Pm me the links.

Same here.
Same.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Contribution Points : 61126

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 12:12 pm

Perhaps it is because of technological advancement. Phones have cameras and internet nowadays. Taking a picture of a crime scene is fast and easy,and so is uploading it on social media for others to see.

Thank you Tommy QTR for a link to the picture!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 12:19 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

His bomb also managed to go off as well, I wonder what they would of thought of him?

I think it's fair to say that Eric would have likely been pissed. Mainly that his bombs all failed while this guy's actually worked, and did a fair amount of damage by the reports. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 12:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It already made wikipedia.
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 12:24 pm

Why is everyone saying that the shooter used a rifle in the attack when in the CCTV image it looked like he used a shotgun?

Contribution Points : 60637

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 12:29 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
Pm me please.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 12:29 pm

Why is everyone saying that the shooter used a rifle in the attack when in the CCTV image it looked like he used a shotgun?
Maybe he had more than one gun? I'm guessing a lot of people don't know the difference between a rifle and a shotgun.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 12:32 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
Maybe he had more than one gun? I'm guessing a lot of people don't know the difference between a rifle and a shotgun.

The Wiki page states he used a 12 gauge pump shotgun. This looks to be like the gun in the suicide pic as well.
Back to top Go down
Emanation of Darkness
Banned

Contribution Points : 52059
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 12:38 pm

A country without gun culture I guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 12:39 pm

Also want to add that this has already hit Tumblr. I fear the fan girls will go wild on this one. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
rebel82

Contribution Points : 96654

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 12:50 pm

Can somebody pm me the pic please?
Back to top Go down
Yogananda

Contribution Points : 51485
Forum Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 12:51 pm

I’m out of the loop on this one, @SchoolMassacreArchives where was this image found? I’m yet to see any of the images from this particular attack
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 12:52 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

The Wiki page states he used a 12 gauge pump shotgun.  This looks to be like the gun in the suicide pic as well.
Yeah I know, it's likely because of the conflicting reports and lack of gun knowledge that people thought he used a rifle.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 12:54 pm

Yogananda wrote:
I’m out of the loop on this one, @SchoolMassacreArchives where was this image found? I’m yet to see any of the images from this particular attack

Are you talking about the suicide pic or the 2 pics of the suspect that I posted earlier?

Contribution Points : 96654

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 12:58 pm

Thanks for the PM. No doubt at all that this was a direct copycat.
Back to top Go down
Yogananda

Contribution Points : 51485
Forum Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 12:59 pm

Yogananda wrote:

Are you talking about the suicide pic or the 2 pics of the suspect that I posted earlier?

Apologies, I was referring to the suicide picture. I wondered where you found this image, as I’m surprised that it’s been leaked so quickly.
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 1:04 pm

Yogananda wrote:
Yogananda wrote:

Apologies, I was referring to the suicide picture. I wondered where you found this image, as I’m surprised that it’s been leaked so quickly.

I wasn't the one who found it. But I am wondering the same thing too.

School Massacre Archives

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 1:14 pm

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 1:16 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
Could you PM them to me, as well? Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 1:19 pm

I'm surprised no one was killed by the bomb.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 1:21 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:

Probably many badly injured, who could still die.

Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 1:23 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

Probably many badly injured, who could still die.

Hopefully they won't.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
REBdoomer1999

REBdoomer1999

Contribution Points : 63612

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 1:23 pm

It blows my mind that there are still Columbine copycats almost 20 years later.

Cresearch likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 1:25 pm

The suicide pic isn't as brutal as Eric Harris', but yeah the position his body is in combined with the white T shirt, black pants and black boots reminds me of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 1:27 pm

REBdoomer1999 wrote:

This could inspire many more Shootings in Russia and possibly Eastern Yurop.
I think there is going to be a Shooting on 4/20 next year.

Last edited by Ziamber II on Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

Contribution Points : 57542
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 1:33 pm

guys send me please his suicide pics

Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 1:36 pm

From what I can tell he also had pipe bombs and Molotov cocktails.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 1:39 pm

REBdoomer1999 wrote:

It is true that Columbine seems to have set a certain standard that many try to emulate. No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 1:50 pm

Can anyone translate what is being said in the videos?
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 1:54 pm

I think behind Virginia Tech this is one of the deadliest school shootings in history.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119628
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 2:05 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

A student has killed 18 people in a deadly massacre at a school in Crimea.

Victims' limbs were blown off in a blast, which tore through the technical college in Kerch, before gunfire began.

The gunman, named as Vladislav Roslyakov, was reportedly "killing everyone they could find, all those they could see".

The shooter is said to have killed himself after the massacre and images reportedly showing his face have emerged on social media.

Svetlana Petrenko, from Russia’s Investigative Committee, said: "An unidentified explosive device stuffed with metal items went off at the canteen of the polytechnic college."

A pupil at the college, who gave his name as Sergei, said he had taken a few steps out of the building into the street when the first blast went off.

He was hit by debris from the blast and injured in the leg. Sergei, 15, told Reuters he ran to another building, but said he could hear more explosions going off every few seconds.

He took cover and after the attack was over, he was taken to hospital in an ambulance.

He said: “I arrived at the hospital, the scene there was awful.

“They’re bringing in people all covered in blood, some with arms missing, some with legs missing.”

Well I guess that clears up if a bomb was actually used or not. Shocked

And here I was thinking that the reports of a bomb blast may have just been from the gunman tossing some pipe bombs. Damn.

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

Some shit gets leaked fairly fast. I seem to recall that Paddocks pics were leaked within a few hours as well. scratch

I remember a while back that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] mentioned that crime scene photographs in Russia are released almost immediately, unlike here in America. 

Tommy QTR wrote:

I'm not. Few would be mass killers are efficient bomb-makers.

Ziamber II wrote:
REBdoomer1999 wrote:

This could inspire many more Shootings in Russia and possibly Eastern Yurop.
I think there is going to be a Shooting on 4/20 next year.

You might not be far off the mark there - Pekka's rampage led to Matti Saari emulating him and gunning down his own classmates less than a year later.

BTW, if someone could send me the suicide pic, I'd appreciate it.

School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 2:08 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

I remember a while back that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] mentioned that crime scene photographs in Russia are released almost immediately, unlike here in America. 
So I guess we'll be seeing the CCTV footage as well sometime soon?

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 2:15 pm

Another pic I found of the shooter:

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 2:30 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

It's possible.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  I think I remember her saying that as well.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119628
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 2:31 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

God willing.

STK

STK

Contribution Points : 72184
Forum Reputation : 328

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 2:49 pm

that was fast:

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 2:50 pm

STK wrote:
that was fast:

Indeed. Almost as fast as his suicide pic was leaked online.

Last edited by ShadowedGoddess on Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 2:54 pm

STK wrote:
that was fast:
Is there any information he had a girlfriend? From what I've heard he was a loner.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Scarletmoon

Scarletmoon

Contribution Points : 67054
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 3:03 pm

UncontinuedProcess wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

Pm me the links.

Same here.
Same.

Me too please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 3:05 pm

"Russia's National Terrorism Committee said investigators had later found a second explosive device in the school and disarmed it."

The death-toll for Wednesday's attack is currently 19, with 52 injured and being treated in hospital, the Centre for Medical Catastrophes and Emergencies, Sergey Astankin told the state TV channel, Russia 24.

A second bomb was found and disarmed. This could have been much worse had it went off along with the first one. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next