Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 29541

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:42 am

Okay I will, keep in mind it is very graphic.

-Michael Ryan

"Loneliness has followed me for my whole life."

-Travis Bickle

"I don't have a single friend and I won't in the future. I'll be ignored because I'm ugly. I'm lower than trash because at least the trash gets recycled."

-Tomohiro Katō

"I will become a serial killer, a mad killer. Why? Because I am frustrated and I do not want to die alone, because I have had a shitty life. I want to feel powerful and free just once."

-Richard Durn

"A beautiful environment can be the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone."

-Elliot Rodger

Last edited by Tommy QTR on Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
aperiogaming

Contribution Points : 8302

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Okay I will, keep in mind I did find this it is very graphic.

Pm?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WhereHateRunsRed

Contribution Points : 31689

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:47 am

Classmates also say that he was very self-contained, hardly communicated with anyone, and had long ago stopped using social networks."

I was just getting ready to make a post asking if anyone had found his social media accounts yet.

PIease aIso PM me them, thankyou. AIso has anyone transIated the inscription on his shirt? Whos betting on Nat Sec being the phrase
Back to top Go down
View user profile
School Massacre Archives

Contribution Points : 6219

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:51 am

Compared it with the pic of him on CCTV, and I can confirm that it's really him.
How did this already get leaked onto the internet?

Devil

Contribution Points : 11536

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:51 am

I would also like a link to the picture. Would you please send me a link via PM?

Thank you in advance.

View user profile Online
Mh_12rm_66

Contribution Points : 9706

Some Miscellaneous Photos I’ve Dug Up
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 74169

Geez. Even the suicide pic is very much like Eric's.  Thanks for sending it my way @Tommy QTR!

''I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for religion—I have shuddered at it. I shudder no more—I could be martyred for my religion—Love is my religion—I could die for that.''                                                                                                                                      
                                                        -John Keats (1795-1821)

“Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.”

- Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:56 am

Compared it with the pic of him on CCTV, and I can confirm that it's really him.
I found them on some dodgy Russian website, I have no idea how they got them.

-Michael Ryan

-Travis Bickle

"I don't have a single friend and I won't in the future. I'll be ignored because I'm ugly. I'm lower than trash because at least the trash gets recycled."

-Tomohiro Katō

"I will become a serial killer, a mad killer. Why? Because I am frustrated and I do not want to die alone, because I have had a shitty life. I want to feel powerful and free just once."

-Richard Durn

"A beautiful environment can be the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone."

-Elliot Rodger
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:58 am

I found them on some dodgy Russian website, I have no idea how they got them.

Some shit gets leaked fairly fast. I seem to recall that Paddocks pics were leaked within a few hours as well. scratch

''I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for religion—I have shuddered at it. I shudder no more—I could be martyred for my religion—Love is my religion—I could die for that.''                                                                                                                                      
                                                        -John Keats (1795-1821)

“Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.”

- Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:02 pm

I think this may be one of the first ever direct Columbine copycats to get more kills than E&D.

-Michael Ryan

-Travis Bickle

-Tomohiro Katō

-Richard Durn

-Elliot Rodger
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:05 pm

I think this may be one of the first ever direct Columbine copycats to get more kills than E&D.

An there is very little doubt after seeing the suicide pic that this was indeed a copycat of Columbine.

-John Keats (1795-1821)

- Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:10 pm

An there is very little doubt after seeing the suicide pic that this was indeed a copycat of Columbine.
His bomb also managed to go off as well, I wonder what they would of thought of him?

-Michael Ryan

-Travis Bickle

-Tomohiro Katō

-Richard Durn

-Elliot Rodger
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
UncontinuedProcess
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 13928

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:11 pm

I have seen pics of his suicide, I won't post them here for obvious reasons.

Pm me the links.

Same here.
Same.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Devil

Contribution Points : 11536

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:12 pm

Perhaps it is because of technological advancement. Phones have cameras and internet nowadays. Taking a picture of a crime scene is fast and easy,and so is uploading it on social media for others to see.

Thank you Tommy QTR for a link to the picture!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:19 pm

His bomb also managed to go off as well, I wonder what they would of thought of him?

I think it's fair to say that Eric would have likely been pissed. Mainly that his bombs all failed while this guy's actually worked, and did a fair amount of damage by the reports. Evil or Very Mad

-John Keats (1795-1821)

- Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It already made wikipedia.

-John Keats (1795-1821)

- Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
School Massacre Archives

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:24 pm

Why is everyone saying that the shooter used a rifle in the attack when in the CCTV image it looked like he used a shotgun?

Cobra6

Contribution Points : 11572

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:29 pm

I have seen pics of his suicide, I won't post them here for obvious reasons.
Pm me please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:29 pm

Why is everyone saying that the shooter used a rifle in the attack when in the CCTV image it looked like he used a shotgun?
Maybe he had more than one gun? I'm guessing a lot of people don't know the difference between a rifle and a shotgun.

-Michael Ryan

-Travis Bickle

-Tomohiro Katō

-Richard Durn

-Elliot Rodger
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:32 pm

Maybe he had more than one gun? I'm guessing a lot of people don't know the difference between a rifle and a shotgun.

The Wiki page states he used a 12 gauge pump shotgun. This looks to be like the gun in the suicide pic as well.

-John Keats (1795-1821)

- Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emanation of Darkness
Banned

Contribution Points : 2985

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:38 pm

A country without gun culture I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:39 pm

Also want to add that this has already hit Tumblr. I fear the fan girls will go wild on this one. Rolling Eyes

-John Keats (1795-1821)

- Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EricsToastInTheCaf

Contribution Points : 5569

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:40 pm

[edit: thought better of it)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DooMRebel
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 12779

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 pm

Delete this suicide photo before u get banned tho

ShadowedGoddess

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  You may want to delete the suicide pic ASAP! It's against forum rules, this is why it was only being pm-ed instead of posted in the thread.

-John Keats (1795-1821)

- Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:46 pm

[edit: thought better of it)

Haha

-John Keats (1795-1821)

- Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
School Massacre Archives

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:47 pm

You're fine [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], just make sure to the read the rules next time.

rebel82

Contribution Points : 47604

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:50 pm

Can somebody pm me the pic please?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yogananda

Contribution Points : 2345

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:51 pm

I’m out of the loop on this one, @SchoolMassacreArchives where was this image found? I’m yet to see any of the images from this particular attack
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:52 pm

The Wiki page states he used a 12 gauge pump shotgun.  This looks to be like the gun in the suicide pic as well.
Yeah I know, it's likely because of the conflicting reports and lack of gun knowledge that people thought he used a rifle.

-Michael Ryan

-Travis Bickle

-Tomohiro Katō

-Richard Durn

-Elliot Rodger
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   

Back to top Go down

At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next