Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
ShadowedGoddess
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 74169

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
The man sitting in from of him is also the one he killed.
I think he didn’t like to be photographed as he destroyed all his photos before the shooting
He also wrote his classmate that he was ugly on his photos.

That is very interesting.  Because in my honest opinion, he wasn't unattractive in the least. BUT that just goes to show you how people can sometimes view themselves compared to how others possibly see them.

Also sad that he decided to take so many innocent lives and devastated countless more. Evil or Very Mad

''I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for religion—I have shuddered at it. I shudder no more—I could be martyred for my religion—Love is my religion—I could die for that.''                                                                                                                                      
                                                        -John Keats (1795-1821)

“Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.”

- Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:37 am

Thanks for the lesson, mod, but I'm a jeasly student *facepalm*

Yes, we have very few such crimes. Many call Vlad a terrorist, many are looking for the background of this massacre. Some don't believe that Vlad was alone. I’m sure that they continue to check his surroundings, because people need that to say. Find out the details, where it’s from, where’s the other, etc. It’s time to wait before the fog clears up... There’s talk about the reasons, about getting a weapon, but you understand - that it’s an exotic crime. Columbine's experience is constantly remembered.
I have some fear that 4/20/19 will be rich in copycats around the world (see my avatar).

OR I'm a lousy teacher! Haha  You will get the hang of it!

I know there is security footage of Vlad talking and possibly even handing something to a guy inside the collage shortly before he started shooting. DO you know if that person has been located and questioned yet?

I'll try to find info about this guy, but now I don't know.
But I got notes about the weirdness from massacre video, and I'm going to delve into it. This is the most mysterious part of the shooting.

UPD: I found a reconstruction of how Vlad walked. Very interesting, but because of the site policy I can't give a link.
They say that video from surveillance cameras was obtained illegally; for this, one editor-in-chief was fired from TV.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   I see you got the hang of quoting! cheers  Very Happy

''I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for religion—I have shuddered at it. I shudder no more—I could be martyred for my religion—Love is my religion—I could die for that.''                                                                                                                                      
                                                        -John Keats (1795-1821)

“Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.”

- Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LevtinAlex

Contribution Points : 580

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:53 am

Thanks for the lesson, mod, but I'm a jeasly student *facepalm*

Yes, we have very few such crimes. Many call Vlad a terrorist, many are looking for the background of this massacre. Some don't believe that Vlad was alone. I’m sure that they continue to check his surroundings, because people need that to say. Find out the details, where it’s from, where’s the other, etc. It’s time to wait before the fog clears up... There’s talk about the reasons, about getting a weapon, but you understand - that it’s an exotic crime. Columbine's experience is constantly remembered.
I have some fear that 4/20/19 will be rich in copycats around the world (see my avatar).

OR I'm a lousy teacher! Haha  You will get the hang of it!

I know there is security footage of Vlad talking and possibly even handing something to a guy inside the collage shortly before he started shooting. DO you know if that person has been located and questioned yet?

I'll try to find info about this guy, but now I don't know.
But I got notes about the weirdness from massacre video, and I'm going to delve into it. This is the most mysterious part of the shooting.

UPD: I found a reconstruction of how Vlad walked. Very interesting, but because of the site policy I can't give a link.
They say that video from surveillance cameras was obtained illegally; for this, one editor-in-chief was fired from TV.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   I see you got the hang of quoting! cheers  Very Happy

It remains for me to learn to reduce these quotes lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:02 am

It remains for me to learn to reduce these quotes lol!

Yeah that can be a little tricky, if you remove the wrong [/quote] it messing everything up! Haha  Just keep playing around with a post in the Preview until it looks the way you want it!

If you need any help just yell! Very Happy

-John Keats (1795-1821)

- Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LevtinAlex

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:58 am

Yeah that can be a little tricky, if you remove the wrong [q..] it messing everything up! Haha  Just keep playing around with a post in the Preview until it looks the way you want it!

Teacher, how to ensure that with each new message in this thread I will not be sent a link to the post? flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:08 am

Yeah that can be a little tricky, if you remove the wrong [q..] it messing everything up! Haha  Just keep playing around with a post in the Preview until it looks the way you want it!

Teacher, how to ensure that with each new message in this thread I will not be sent a link to the post? flower

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  You will need to go to your account settings and go to the "Always notify me of replies" and click NO. That should disable them for this or any thread that you post in. You may also have to go and Unfollow a certain thread if the first thing I said doesn't have the effect you want. Let me know if it works!  Very Happy

-John Keats (1795-1821)

- Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Contribution Points : 8046

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lockerouch

Contribution Points : 1265

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:28 am

Found out Vlad’s favorite movies were the same as E&D’s (lost highway, pulp fiction, nbk).
He was also listening to dark depressing music.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:31 am

Found out Vlad’s favorite movies were the same as E&D’s (lost highway, pulp fiction, nbk).
He was also listening to dark depressing music.

I have to wonder if he truly liked those movies, or only said he did because Eric and Dylan had liked them? scratch

-John Keats (1795-1821)

- Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lockerouch

Contribution Points : 1265

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:45 am

Quote :
That is very interesting. Because in my honest opinion, he wasn't unattractive in the least. BUT that just goes to show you how people can sometimes view themselves compared to how others possibly see them.
Yes, but in his messages he told that he was aware some girls liked him but he avoided them. I guess maybe he thought in real life he looked better. There may be even some narcissistic complex involved scratch He clearly though he was not like anyone else and wanted to get attention. He was also a member of racial anthropology group in social network where people discuss white supremacy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LevtinAlex

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   Yesterday at 2:29 am

New information: investigators said that Vlad acted alone.
Personally, I am waiting for information about where he trained in shooting and how he made the bomb.

9 years
25 years
Never forget
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   

Back to top Go down

At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19