Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:08 am

@lockerouch wrote:
The man sitting in from of him is also the one he killed.
I think he didn’t like to be photographed as he destroyed all his photos before the shooting
He also wrote his classmate that he was ugly on his photos.

That is very interesting.  Because in my honest opinion, he wasn't unattractive in the least. BUT that just goes to show you how people can sometimes view themselves compared to how others possibly see them.

Also sad that he decided to take so many innocent lives and devastated countless more. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:37 am

@LevtinAlex wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
@LevtinAlex wrote:
Thanks for the lesson, mod, but I'm a jeasly student *facepalm*

Yes, we have very few such crimes. Many call Vlad a terrorist, many are looking for the background of this massacre. Some don't believe that Vlad was alone. I’m sure that they continue to check his surroundings, because people need that to say. Find out the details, where it’s from, where’s the other, etc. It’s time to wait before the fog clears up... There’s talk about the reasons, about getting a weapon, but you understand - that it’s an exotic crime. Columbine's experience is constantly remembered.
I have some fear that 4/20/19 will be rich in copycats around the world (see my avatar).

OR I'm a lousy teacher! Haha  You will get the hang of it!

I know there is security footage of Vlad talking and possibly even handing something to a guy inside the collage shortly before he started shooting. DO you know if that person has been located and questioned yet?

I'll try to find info about this guy, but now I don't know.
But I got notes about the weirdness from massacre video, and I'm going to delve into it. This is the most mysterious part of the shooting.

UPD: I found a reconstruction of how Vlad walked. Very interesting, but because of the site policy I can't give a link.
They say that video from surveillance cameras was obtained illegally; for this, one editor-in-chief was fired from TV.

@LevtinAlex   I see you got the hang of quoting! cheers  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LevtinAlex

Contribution Points : 3139
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:53 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Thanks for the lesson, mod, but I'm a jeasly student *facepalm*

Yes, we have very few such crimes. Many call Vlad a terrorist, many are looking for the background of this massacre. Some don't believe that Vlad was alone. I’m sure that they continue to check his surroundings, because people need that to say. Find out the details, where it’s from, where’s the other, etc. It’s time to wait before the fog clears up... There’s talk about the reasons, about getting a weapon, but you understand - that it’s an exotic crime. Columbine's experience is constantly remembered.
I have some fear that 4/20/19 will be rich in copycats around the world (see my avatar).

OR I'm a lousy teacher! Haha  You will get the hang of it!

I know there is security footage of Vlad talking and possibly even handing something to a guy inside the collage shortly before he started shooting. DO you know if that person has been located and questioned yet?

I'll try to find info about this guy, but now I don't know.
But I got notes about the weirdness from massacre video, and I'm going to delve into it. This is the most mysterious part of the shooting.

UPD: I found a reconstruction of how Vlad walked. Very interesting, but because of the site policy I can't give a link.
They say that video from surveillance cameras was obtained illegally; for this, one editor-in-chief was fired from TV.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   I see you got the hang of quoting! cheers  Very Happy

It remains for me to learn to reduce these quotes lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:02 am

@LevtinAlex wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
@LevtinAlex   I see you got the hang of quoting! cheers  Very Happy

It remains for me to learn to reduce these quotes lol!

Yeah that can be a little tricky, if you remove the wrong [/quote] it messing everything up! Haha  Just keep playing around with a post in the Preview until it looks the way you want it!

If you need any help just yell! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LevtinAlex

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:58 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Yeah that can be a little tricky, if you remove the wrong [q..] it messing everything up! Haha  Just keep playing around with a post in the Preview until it looks the way you want it!

Teacher, how to ensure that with each new message in this thread I will not be sent a link to the post? flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:08 am

@LevtinAlex wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Yeah that can be a little tricky, if you remove the wrong [q..] it messing everything up! Haha  Just keep playing around with a post in the Preview until it looks the way you want it!

Teacher, how to ensure that with each new message in this thread I will not be sent a link to the post? flower

@LevtinAlex  You will need to go to your account settings and go to the "Always notify me of replies" and click NO. That should disable them for this or any thread that you post in. You may also have to go and Unfollow a certain thread if the first thing I said doesn't have the effect you want. Let me know if it works!  Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Contribution Points : 9911
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
lockerouch

Contribution Points : 2865

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:28 am

Found out Vlad’s favorite movies were the same as E&D’s (lost highway, pulp fiction, nbk).
He was also listening to dark depressing music.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:31 am

@lockerouch wrote:
Found out Vlad’s favorite movies were the same as E&D’s (lost highway, pulp fiction, nbk).
He was also listening to dark depressing music.

I have to wonder if he truly liked those movies, or only said he did because Eric and Dylan had liked them? scratch
Back to top Go down
lockerouch

Contribution Points : 2865

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:45 am

Quote :
That is very interesting. Because in my honest opinion, he wasn't unattractive in the least. BUT that just goes to show you how people can sometimes view themselves compared to how others possibly see them.
Yes, but in his messages he told that he was aware some girls liked him but he avoided them. I guess maybe he thought in real life he looked better. There may be even some narcissistic complex involved scratch He clearly though he was not like anyone else and wanted to get attention. He was also a member of racial anthropology group in social network where people discuss white supremacy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LevtinAlex

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:29 am

New information: investigators said that Vlad acted alone.
Personally, I am waiting for information about where he trained in shooting and how he made the bomb.

LevtinAlex

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:34 am

The FSB writes that it has prevented several attacks on other schools.
Their representative said that the massacre in Kerch "gave a surge".
Okay, they said nothing more, but they admit that Vlad already has copicaters. scratch

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:13 am

Anything new been dug up on this? scratch
Back to top Go down
Neah
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 18926
Forum Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:08 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Vladislav Roslyakov was burried secretly and another name was written on the grave.

I also read this "Roslyakov's relatives signed an agreement not to disclose the the investigation’s details."

I don't think we will ever have new information, at least not soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:31 am

@Neah wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Vladislav Roslyakov was burried secretly and another name was written on the grave.

I also read this "Roslyakov's relatives signed an agreement not to disclose the the investigation’s details."

Well that sucks all around.
Back to top Go down
LevtinAlex

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:43 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Well that sucks all around.

I didn't' hear about the last point (i.e. signed agreement) but it is possible.

So: first we all swallowed a piece of cake, then choked.
But I'm glad that he was buried. I don't know why in his case this seems to me to be something important.

Neah
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:06 am

If I understood correctly 15 injured people are still hospitalized, including 11 children.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LevtinAlex

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:29 am

I have suspicions that the entire resonanse from the "violent video game" was rigged. All distracted by the obvious stupidity and forget what happened in Kerch.
By the way, now it has become more difficult for us to get a weapon: they have introduced new requirements, such as recommendations and income certificates (if its have not yet entered, they will soon be introduced). On the sly.

LevtinAlex

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:40 pm

2019 news (and not only):
1. Injured people are discharged from the hospital.
(The total number of victims = 20 + Vlad's corpse, 73 wounded).
2. I don’t know if it’s news or not, but they write that there were two bombs. One didn't work.
3. Roslyakov, before attacking the college, burned family photos, notebooks, a telephone and a laptop. So far this is the most interesting.
4. College repair. Security measures strengthened. In the building where the massacre took place, they even conducted classes.
5. Everyone is in a hurry to help polytechnic students and relatives of victims.

Neah
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:16 am

2019 news (and not only):
1. Injured people are discharged from the hospital.
(The total number of victims = 20 + Vlad's corpse, 73 wounded).
2. I don’t know if it’s news or not, but they write that there were two bombs. One didn't work.
3. Roslyakov, before attacking the college, burned family photos, notebooks, a telephone and a laptop. So far this is the most interesting.
4. College repair. Security measures strengthened. In the building where the massacre took place, they even conducted classes.
5. Everyone is in a hurry to help polytechnic students and relatives of victims.

Thanks our dear reporter!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James411

Contribution Points : 34280
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:48 pm

This case is really interesting too bad its in Russian so I cannot understand a lot of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19