Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why suicide?

Go down 
+14
rebel2013
andthentherewas1
joebox97
Subdomine
hallywayhomicide
HanShotFirst
W.A.R.
Emanation of Darkness
QuestionMark
MerkedJs
Jollyhelpful
Screamingophelia
Jenna horse
Kerea2244
18 posters
AuthorMessage
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193506
Forum Reputation : 1317

Why suicide? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why suicide?   Why suicide? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2019 11:37 am

rebel2013 wrote:
Dylan used the massacre for a means to a end, wanted to take his own life since he was 15 that we know of.

This is true.

Someone wrote once that Dylan was the only one that got what he wanted that day and that’s sadly true.

PostSubject: Re: Why suicide?   Why suicide? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2019 4:14 pm

Post removed for breaking forum rules.
Back to top Go down
rebel2013

Contribution Points : 103535
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Why suicide?   Why suicide? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2019 6:01 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
rebel2013 wrote:
Dylan used the massacre for a means to a end, wanted to take his own life since he was 15 that we know of.

This is true.

Someone wrote once  that Dylan was the only  one that got what he wanted that day and that’s sadly true.

:/
Back to top Go down
Lunkhead McGrath

Contribution Points : 75936
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: Re: Why suicide?   Why suicide? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2019 8:18 pm

I love how we can't post the E&D suicide pic, but Budd Dwyer blowing his brains out in .GIF form is just fine.

(I'm not asking for the Budd Dwyer thing to be taken down; I've seen it forty million times. It's just, y'know.)
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120178
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Why suicide?   Why suicide? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2019 11:52 pm

rebel2013 wrote:

Yeah he wanted to kill himself, but I think getting to kill people was an integral part of the equation too. He didn't want to be another statistic, he wanted to burn down as much as he could and piss on the ashes as a big middle finger to a world he utterly loathed living in.

Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118575
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Why suicide?   Why suicide? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2019 5:01 am

Lunkhead McGrath wrote:
I love how we can't post the E&D suicide pic, but Budd Dwyer blowing his brains out in .GIF form is just fine.

(I'm not asking for the Budd Dwyer thing to be taken down; I've seen it forty million times.  It's just, y'know.)  
It's not allowed and the member who posted it knew it wasn't allowed but posted it anyway. Next time you see a post like that, please report it as a moderator might not always see it right away.

Back to top Go down
rampage

rampage

Contribution Points : 47750
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Why suicide?   Why suicide? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2019 7:26 am

they had a goal and they completed it.

sympathyforEandD

Contribution Points : 70994
Forum Reputation : 486

PostSubject: Re: Why suicide?   Why suicide? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 6:41 pm

I also believe that Eric committing suicide while wearing his "Natural Selection" tee shows how much he despised himself. He was making it clear that he was removing himself from the gene pool. He hated being scrawny, being bullied by jocks and in his own words "getting no respect."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why suicide?   Why suicide? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why suicide?
Page 1 of 1