Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Why Columbine Happened"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bradt93

Contribution Points : 90306
Forum Reputation : 255

"Why Columbine Happened" Empty
PostSubject: "Why Columbine Happened"   "Why Columbine Happened" Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2018 10:14 am

Hi everyone, I watch this guy on YT and he analyzes school shootings and gives his opinion why he thinks they happened. He explains the school glorified athletes too much and sports above everything else. If any of you can, please watch this video, it's 18 mins long if any of you get the time. I just thought it would be interesting to look at.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95974
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: "Why Columbine Happened"   "Why Columbine Happened" Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2018 8:22 am

I have seen BasedShaman videos before. Mostly on Elliot Rodger. I can't seem to get thru them tbh

Emanation of Darkness
Banned

Contribution Points : 52609
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: "Why Columbine Happened"   "Why Columbine Happened" Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2018 8:28 am

Does he mention Dylan and his quest for afterlife?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Why Columbine Happened"   "Why Columbine Happened" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Why Columbine Happened"
Page 1 of 1