Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fire alarm triggered and kids are shot fleeing the school -3/24/98- Shooters aged 11 and 13!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rik75

Contribution Points : 96343
Forum Reputation : 50

Fire alarm triggered and kids are shot fleeing the school -3/24/98- Shooters aged 11 and 13! Empty
PostSubject: Fire alarm triggered and kids are shot fleeing the school -3/24/98- Shooters aged 11 and 13!   Fire alarm triggered and kids are shot fleeing the school -3/24/98- Shooters aged 11 and 13! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 5:35 pm

This is the Westside Middle School Massacre that occurred at Jonsboro Arkansas. 13 year old Mitchell Johnson and 11 year old Andrew Golden triggered the schools fire alarm and then, from the nearby woods ,opened fire on the fleeing classmates and teachers. 4 girls and a teacher died and 9 kids and 1 teacher were wounded. During the trial Johnson read a letter of apology to the victims families : " We were not going to shoot at anyone in particular ,i really thought we would scare them. I am sorry. I hope anyone one who listens to these words knows how truly sorry i am." Do to their age they were tried as juveniles. In august 1998 both boys were sentenced to confinement until they reached aged 21. Both were released on their 21st birthdays after serving 7 years. On 4 november 2008 Johnson (aged 24 ) was sentenced to 12 years in prison for theft and misdemeanor possession charges. On 23 january 2009 Johnson was sentenced to 8 additional years for a charge of theft by receiving and financial identity fraud for using a stolen credit card to purchase a meal from burger king. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

Contribution Points : 28828
Forum Reputation : 104

Fire alarm triggered and kids are shot fleeing the school -3/24/98- Shooters aged 11 and 13! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire alarm triggered and kids are shot fleeing the school -3/24/98- Shooters aged 11 and 13!   Fire alarm triggered and kids are shot fleeing the school -3/24/98- Shooters aged 11 and 13! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2022 10:36 am

I find this case astonishing due to the extremely young age of the perpetrators.
Back to top Go down

Fire alarm triggered and kids are shot fleeing the school -3/24/98- Shooters aged 11 and 13!
Page 1 of 1