Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Middle Schools Girls Planned on Killing Classmates and Drinking Blood

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ainjel

Ainjel

Contribution Points : 65108
Forum Reputation : 0

Middle Schools Girls  Planned on Killing Classmates and Drinking Blood Empty
PostSubject: Middle Schools Girls Planned on Killing Classmates and Drinking Blood   Middle Schools Girls  Planned on Killing Classmates and Drinking Blood Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2018 12:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

WTF?  And they were going to use a pizza cutter to slice them open I guess. Sick people in this world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Middle Schools Girls Planned on Killing Classmates and Drinking Blood   Middle Schools Girls  Planned on Killing Classmates and Drinking Blood Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2018 1:06 am

Wow, I'd like to see more come out about this one. Normally I balk at people who claim to be Satan worshipers that want to drink blood and all that crap. It's all very cliche and edgelord. But these were eleven and twelve year-old girls who were actually right there in the school's "kill bathroom" waiting with knives at the ready, stopped only by a chance call to the parents about their absence from class.

I'm sorry but that's fucking freaky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Middle Schools Girls Planned on Killing Classmates and Drinking Blood   Middle Schools Girls  Planned on Killing Classmates and Drinking Blood Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2018 6:39 am

BARTOW, Fla. —
Two middle school girls brought knives to school in a foiled plot to kill classmates, cut them up and drink their blood, according to police in central Florida.

An 11-year-old and 12-year-old girl were armed with knives at Bartow Middle School on Tuesday before they were caught, the Bartow Police Department said.

"Fortunately, they were intercepted by school staff hiding in a bathroom during class time prior to carrying out their plans," Bartow Police said in a press release, according to WFTS.

No one was hurt in the incident.

"It shook me to my core when I was notified of it," said Joe Hall, Bartow Police chief, in a statement. "However, I want to make it clear that your children are our most precious citizens here in the City and we do everything we can, every single day to make sure our children are safe."

The girls planned to stake out a bathroom and wait for smaller students to enter, according to investigators.

The students planned to cut their victims' throats, cut up their bodies, eat the flesh and drink their victims' blood, authorities said.

Investigators said they found a message on one of the girl's phones that they planned "to leave body parts at the entrance" and then take their own lives, WFTV reported. The girls are reportedly Satanists.

The plot was foiled when administrators searched for them after they didn't show up for class. They were found hiding in a bathroom, holding a goblet.

Once in the principal's office, the girls were told to empty their pockets. Multiple knives, a pizza cutter and a knife sharpener were found. The two reportedly admitted to planning to kill students as they entered the bathroom.

“They noted that they wanted to kill at least 15 people and were waiting in the bathroom to find smaller kids that they could overpower to be their victims,” Hall said. “I believe that these two small children. I’m going to call them small children, they are only 11 and 12, seriously sat down and plotted to do bodily harm to another student at school.”

The girls' motivation for the planned attack was their worship of Satan, police said.

"Killing all of these students was in hopes it would make them worse sinners ensuring that after they committed suicide ... (they) would go to hell so they could be with Satan," the arrest affidavit reads.

Both girls were arrested and removed from the campus. Their names are not being released because they are both minors.

“They noted that they wanted to kill at least 15 people and were waiting in the bathroom to find smaller kids that they could overpower to be their victims,” Hall said. “I believe that these two small children. I’m going to call them small children, they are only 11 and 12, seriously sat down and plotted to do bodily harm to another student at school.”

"Killing all of these students was in hopes it would make them worse sinners ensuring that after they committed suicide ... (they) would go to hell so they could be with Satan," the arrest affidavit reads.

WTF type of things were these kids allowed to see/read/hear? Shocked  Suspect
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119628
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Middle Schools Girls Planned on Killing Classmates and Drinking Blood   Middle Schools Girls  Planned on Killing Classmates and Drinking Blood Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2018 8:49 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

WTF type of things were these kids allowed to see/read/hear? Shocked  Suspect

I don't think it was something they saw/heard - I know there were plenty of middle schoolers who knew about Slenderman but only two heavily demented girls actually attempted to murder someone after exposure to it.

22:22
Banned

Contribution Points : 22178
Forum Reputation : 137

PostSubject: Re: Middle Schools Girls Planned on Killing Classmates and Drinking Blood   Middle Schools Girls  Planned on Killing Classmates and Drinking Blood Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2022 8:35 pm

another article and more details in a couple youtube videos.

DanielBryer

Contribution Points : 28803
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Middle Schools Girls Planned on Killing Classmates and Drinking Blood   Middle Schools Girls  Planned on Killing Classmates and Drinking Blood Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2022 5:20 am

This case is proper fucked up.

vril dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Middle Schools Girls Planned on Killing Classmates and Drinking Blood   Middle Schools Girls  Planned on Killing Classmates and Drinking Blood Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Middle Schools Girls Planned on Killing Classmates and Drinking Blood
Page 1 of 1