Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

U.S Mail Bombs

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mrhyde

Contribution Points : 6834

PostSubject: U.S Mail Bombs   Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:09 am

For those not familiar with the subject:
US Mail Bombs

From what I have gathered I can say two things for sure. 1) These bombs were not made to harm anyone, but rather be a threat and a message. 2) Who or whatever is behind this is clearly organised.

I saw an interview with the man who caught the Unabomber and he pointed out that these were only threats and clearly not actual bombs, I will find it again and link it. Another thing I noticed was the package they keep showing has no postmark so it was never out for delivery which means it never left Florida or was hand delivered. Very strange as to hand deliver it the suspect would be on camera and we would already know about it. If it never left Florida then it was rejected before even being screened which is highly suspect.

So what do you all think? Who dun it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrhyde

PostSubject: Re: U.S Mail Bombs   Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:21 am

CNN bomb found to be harmless

CNN bomb had white powder and was delivered by courier

No postmark, delivered by courier, list of recipients

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Biden's bomb had postage due on it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 37154

PostSubject: Re: U.S Mail Bombs   Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:52 am

I want to say this was all the work of a far-left organizer trying to false-flag these as right-wing attempted bombings, but it's probably not the case.

View user profile
Ziamber II
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 20725

PostSubject: Re: U.S Mail Bombs   Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:57 am

So not a Unabomber copycat then?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 31369

PostSubject: Re: U.S Mail Bombs   Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I want to say this was all the work of a far-left organizer trying to false-flag these as right-wing attempted bombings, but it's probably not the case.
Well it probably is the far-right, considering how notorious they are for bombings.

-Michael Ryan

"Loneliness has followed me for my whole life."

-Travis Bickle

"I don't have a single friend and I won't in the future. I'll be ignored because I'm ugly. I'm lower than trash because at least the trash gets recycled."

-Tomohiro Katō

"I will become a serial killer, a mad killer. Why? Because I am frustrated and I do not want to die alone, because I have had a shitty life. I want to feel powerful and free just once."

-Richard Durn

"A beautiful environment can be the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone."

-Elliot Rodger
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
mrhyde

PostSubject: Re: U.S Mail Bombs   Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:53 pm

Well it probably is the far-right, considering how notorious they are for bombings.

From what I've seen right now it is either Antifa, Proud Boys, or an inside job. All the people they are going after are Democrats associated with Obama. Both groups there hated Obama. Am inside job would be the obvious thing as the Republicans have gained a lot of ground leading up to the midterms and this would reverse those gains. Too early to know but it has to be an organised group
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: U.S Mail Bombs   Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:05 pm

From what I've seen right now it is either Antifa, Proud Boys, or an inside job. All the people they are going after are Democrats associated with Obama. Both groups there hated Obama. Am inside job would be the obvious thing as the Republicans have gained a lot of ground leading up to the midterms and this would reverse those gains. Too early to know but it has to be an organised group
I think it's most likely some fringe far-right group, as Antifa don't bomb people and it would be suicide for the proud boys as they would be classed as a terrorist organisation. It being an inside job is conspiracy level nonsense.

-Michael Ryan

-Travis Bickle

"I don't have a single friend and I won't in the future. I'll be ignored because I'm ugly. I'm lower than trash because at least the trash gets recycled."

-Tomohiro Katō

"I will become a serial killer, a mad killer. Why? Because I am frustrated and I do not want to die alone, because I have had a shitty life. I want to feel powerful and free just once."

-Richard Durn

"A beautiful environment can be the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone."

-Elliot Rodger
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: U.S Mail Bombs   Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:20 pm

Yes but they tend to send real bombs not poorly made toys that even Eric and Dylan would find amateurish.

If the perp really is from the right I can't imagine this being anything other than a dumb prank rather than an actual attempt on these people's lives.

View user profile
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: U.S Mail Bombs   Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:39 pm

Yes but they tend to send real bombs not poorly made toys that even Eric and Dylan would find amateurish.

If the perp really is from the right I can't imagine this being anything other than a dumb prank rather than an actual attempt on these people's lives.
Maybe he didn't have the resources to make a real bomb? For all we know it could be some teenager for thought it would be funny and wanted some attention.

-Michael Ryan

-Travis Bickle

-Tomohiro Katō

-Richard Durn

-Elliot Rodger
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: U.S Mail Bombs   Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:58 pm

Maybe he didn't have the resources to make a real bomb? For all we know it could be some teenager for thought it would be funny and wanted some attention.

Not a bad guess if we're being honest. The rudimentary nature of the bombs is what's making me think this isn't a genuine attack attempt.

View user profile
mrhyde

PostSubject: Re: U.S Mail Bombs   Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:44 pm

I think it's most likely some fringe far-right group, as Antifa don't bomb people and it would be suicide for the proud boys as they would be classed as a terrorist organisation. It being an inside job is conspiracy level nonsense.

I really can't see it being the far-right as that would lead to a crackdown on all groups and possibly get many of the mainstream groups under surveillance if not classified as terror groups. On top of that it completely destroys any chance of them retaining the right's current position.

As was said before me, it could just be someone having fun. I honestly cannot think of any reason a serious group would send threats like this without having something to gain, i.e a far left politician hoping to game notoriety by targeting establishment Democrats. No matter who it is it's clear they want to capitalise on this for fame or notoriety in someway as building a functional pipebomb is incredibly cheap and easy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: U.S Mail Bombs   Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:57 pm

I really can't see it being the far-right as that would lead to a crackdown on all groups and possibly get many of the mainstream groups under surveillance if not classified as terror groups. On top of that it completely destroys any chance of them retaining the right's current position.

As was said before me, it could just be someone having fun. I honestly cannot think of any reason a serious group would send threats like this without having something to gain, i.e a far left politician hoping to game notoriety by targeting establishment Democrats. No matter who it is it's clear they want to capitalise on this for fame or notoriety in someway as building a functional pipebomb is incredibly cheap and easy
I can't see this being done by the far-left, they're already hated by the majority of the population for being too violent so them doing this would make no sense. This is most likely just some random guy who wanted attention.

-Michael Ryan

-Travis Bickle

-Tomohiro Katō

-Richard Durn

-Elliot Rodger
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Neah
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 17410

PostSubject: Re: U.S Mail Bombs   Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:00 pm

I can't see this being done by the far-left, they're already hated by the majority of the population for being too violent so them doing this would make no sense. This is most likely just some random guy who wanted attention.

Don't forget that on both sides you have stupid guys who act alone, who are completely unskilled and who don't think about how their actions could have a negative impact on their own movement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: U.S Mail Bombs   Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:09 pm

Don't forget that on both sides you have stupid guys who act alone, who are completely unskilled and who don't think about how their actions could have a negative impact on their own movement.
Well it could be any side of the political spectrum then. I would also like to add that 71% of all extremist attacks in the US are committed by the Far-right, so I doubt it's Antifa or an inside job. It's most likely a far-right group or just some random prankster.

-Michael Ryan

-Travis Bickle

-Tomohiro Katō

-Richard Durn

-Elliot Rodger
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
miketheratguy

Contribution Points : 5779

PostSubject: Re: U.S Mail Bombs   Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:22 pm

At the moment I actually find this theory pretty plausible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
School Massacre Archives
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 8727

PostSubject: Re: U.S Mail Bombs   Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:59 am

And now another suspicious package has been found.

mrhyde

PostSubject: Re: U.S Mail Bombs   Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:37 am

And now another suspicious package has been found.

[url=Suspicious packages addressed to Cory Booker and James Clapper discovered [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] packages addressed to Cory Booker and James Clapper discovered [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 75790

PostSubject: Re: U.S Mail Bombs   Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Update: Friday - 11:06 a.m.
WASHINGTON (SBG) - The Department of Justice has stated there is a person in custody. A press conference will be held at 2 p.m. ET

''I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for religion—I have shuddered at it. I shudder no more—I could be martyred for my religion—Love is my religion—I could die for that.''                                                                                                                                      
                                                        -John Keats (1795-1821)

“Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.”

- Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
School Massacre Archives
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: U.S Mail Bombs   Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:57 am

Update: Friday - 11:06 a.m.
WASHINGTON (SBG) - The Department of Justice has stated there is a person in custody. A press conference will be held at 2 p.m. ET

Oh boy oh boy oh boy

Undyne

Contribution Points : 52713

PostSubject: Re: U.S Mail Bombs   Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:44 pm

And it's an unhinged Trump fan. Can't wait for how Ann Coulter, Limbaugh, Bill Mitchell, etc. will spin this one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: U.S Mail Bombs   Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:57 pm

And it's an unhinged Trump fan. Can't wait for how Ann Coulter, Limbaugh, Bill Mitchell, etc. will spin this one.
They've already blamed liberals and called it a false flag.

-Michael Ryan

-Travis Bickle

-Tomohiro Katō

-Richard Durn

-Elliot Rodger
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Neah
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 17410

PostSubject: Re: U.S Mail Bombs   Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Well you won, it's from the right apparently! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
School Massacre Archives
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: U.S Mail Bombs   Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:04 pm

Ah jeez. Can't wait to see the aftermath of this.

Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: U.S Mail Bombs   Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Well you won, it's from the right apparently! Smile
Yeah I saw it on the news. Shows again the most obvious suspect is likely the right one, I mean who else was it going to be really?

-Michael Ryan

-Travis Bickle

-Tomohiro Katō

-Richard Durn

-Elliot Rodger
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: U.S Mail Bombs   Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:16 pm

Suspected bomber has been named as Cesar Sayoc, this what was found on his van:

-Michael Ryan

-Travis Bickle

-Tomohiro Katō

-Richard Durn

-Elliot Rodger
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess

PostSubject: Re: U.S Mail Bombs   Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:18 pm

That doesn't seem at all suspicious now does it? Rolling Eyes Haha

''I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for religion—I have shuddered at it. I shudder no more—I could be martyred for my religion—Love is my religion—I could die for that.''                                                                                                                                      
                                                        -John Keats (1795-1821)

“Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.”

- Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: U.S Mail Bombs   Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:21 pm

That doesn't seem at all suspicious now does it? Rolling Eyes Haha
It doesn't really, considering that people like this actually exist.

-Michael Ryan

-Travis Bickle

-Tomohiro Katō

-Richard Durn

-Elliot Rodger
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: U.S Mail Bombs   Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:44 pm

The suspect in a mail bombing spree targeting critics of President Donald Trump has been identified.

Cesar Altier Sayoc, 56, was taken into custody on Friday morning in Plantation, Florida in connection with the 12 suspicious packages that have been discovered this week.

According to Sayoc's Facebook page, he is a Trump fan who posted pictures and videos of himself at one of the President's rallies in October 2016.

He posted a photograph of himself wearing a MAGA hat in front of the US Capitol in 2017.

Sayoc was convicted of a threat to 'throw, place, project or discharge any destructive device' in 2002 in Dade County, Florida, court records show.

He has other prior convictions on felony charges including grand theft and drug possession with intent to distribute, but has never served prison time.

He claims to be Native American, and according to a picture posted on his social media page, he is a member of the Seminole Tribe of Florida.

Other information from his LinkedIn page suggests that Sayoc is Filipino.

The profile includes dubious claims that could not be immediately independently confirmed, including that Sayoc is a promoter for male striptease troupe Chippendales, and that he is enrolled in a veterinary medicine program.

'Career decision of becoming a Horse Doctor was always a love for animals, which were here first and never do anything to anyone. And respect all living things,' Sayoc wrote on the profile in a grammatical style that appears typical for him. 'My family very sound Sayoc name in Medical field.'

A van impounded in Paradise, believed to be Sayoc's, was covered densely with stickers expressing pro-Trump sentiments and denigrating prominent Democrats, including Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama, who were among those who had pipe bombs addressed to them this week.

Another sticker proclaimed 'CNN Sucks.' The cable network had two of the suspicious packages addressed to its headquarters in Manhattan.  

The guy was Native American, that's quite surprising.

-Michael Ryan

-Travis Bickle

-Tomohiro Katō

-Richard Durn

-Elliot Rodger
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess

PostSubject: Re: U.S Mail Bombs   Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:18 pm

Haha

-John Keats (1795-1821)

- Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess

PostSubject: Re: U.S Mail Bombs   Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:22 pm

-John Keats (1795-1821)

- Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile

U.S Mail Bombs
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next