Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Parkland: Inside Building 12

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Parkland: Inside Building 12 Empty
PostSubject: Parkland: Inside Building 12   Parkland: Inside Building 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2018 7:12 pm

This movie came out the other day, has anyone seen it yet or know where to get it ? Apparently its pretty graphic and has a "semi-dramatic" reenactment of the shooting that's inter-spliced with never before seen cellphone footage and survivor testimony. Sounds a bit like a more intense version of the Columbine Zero Hour episode. Anyways though if anyone's got any info post it in this thread please.

Link to the films website (DOES NOT CONTAIN FULL FILM)
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

Contribution Points : 66194
Forum Reputation : 248

PostSubject: Re: Parkland: Inside Building 12   Parkland: Inside Building 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2018 7:33 pm

I was hoping for someone to be recording the screening when it premiered and just uploaded it to YouTube, but so far, there is nothing yet. It does say you can pre-order the documentary soon.

PostSubject: Re: Parkland: Inside Building 12   Parkland: Inside Building 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2018 7:42 pm

School Massacre Archives wrote:
I was hoping for someone to be recording the screening when it premiered and just uploaded it to YouTube, but so far, there is nothing yet. It does say you can pre-order the documentary soon.

Yeah apparently you can get it on Amazon Prime but I haven't been able to find it. You can order the DVD starting February 2019 but its $25 which is way too high. Also, I subbed to your YouTube channel btw, its very informative and had a ton of stuff I'd never seen. Keep up the good work
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

PostSubject: Re: Parkland: Inside Building 12   Parkland: Inside Building 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2018 7:42 pm

Mh_12rm_66 wrote:

Yeah apparently you can get it on Amazon Prime but I haven't been able to find it. You can order the DVD starting February 2019 but its $25 which is way too high. Also, I subbed to your YouTube channel btw, its very informative and had a ton of stuff I'd never seen. Keep up the good work

Hey thanks man. Smile

Contribution Points : 91742
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Parkland: Inside Building 12   Parkland: Inside Building 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2018 8:08 pm

Yay another anti-gun documentary, there certainly isn't a dozen others that are just like this one. I also love how get that bully Emma Gonzalez involved as well.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

PostSubject: Re: Parkland: Inside Building 12   Parkland: Inside Building 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2018 8:10 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
Yay another anti-gun documentary, there certainly isn't a dozen others that are just like this one. I also love how get that bully Emma Gonzalez involved as well.

Anti-gun documentary or not, I'm more wondering what footage is included in it.

PostSubject: Re: Parkland: Inside Building 12   Parkland: Inside Building 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2018 8:22 pm

I've just searched my go-to alternative sites for videos like this and didn't find it anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 123450
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: Parkland: Inside Building 12   Parkland: Inside Building 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 7:57 pm

It comes out on amazon next year in Feb 19
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

PostSubject: Re: Parkland: Inside Building 12   Parkland: Inside Building 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2019 10:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"ORLANDO, Fla.---A filmmaker has completed a documentary about the Parkland school shooting. "Parkland: Inside Building 12 makes its debut Friday, in Orlando.

That's one month shy of the first anniversary of the rampage at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School.

Charlie Minn says his film gives first-hand accounts of what happened on the fateful day. "In this case, all of the attention was given to the killer and the activists. The activists weren't even inside the building. So I felt this was the proper time to give the survivors a voice, that were actually inside the 1200 building."

Among those who took part in the project was former Parkland student Kaitlyn Jesionowski. She says she saw two of her fellow classmates die that day."

Finally. Someone who acknowledges the fact that the activists weren't even near the shooting. But anyways, I'll keep an eye out and see if anyone uploads the movie early on YouTube or something.

PostSubject: Re: Parkland: Inside Building 12   Parkland: Inside Building 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2019 10:06 pm

Asked the people behind the movie if it was gonna be available online or through streaming services since Amazon (the only place to get the movie outside the theaters) only listed it as "DVD only", apparently its going to be available digitally or on amazon prime/Netflix/hulu soon

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

PostSubject: Re: Parkland: Inside Building 12   Parkland: Inside Building 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2019 11:42 pm

Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
Asked the people behind the movie if it was gonna be available online or through streaming services since Amazon (the only place to get the movie outside the theaters) only listed it as "DVD only", apparently its going to be available digitally or on amazon prime/Netflix/hulu soon

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Awesome.

PostSubject: Re: Parkland: Inside Building 12   Parkland: Inside Building 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2019 12:13 pm

The movie is now available on Amazon Prime for $4.99, will probabaly check it out later today [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

PostSubject: Re: Parkland: Inside Building 12   Parkland: Inside Building 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2019 2:53 pm

Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
The movie is now available on Amazon Prime for $4.99, will probabaly check it out later today [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Just checked Netflix. Sadly they don't have the movie on there.

School Massacre Archives

PostSubject: Re: Parkland: Inside Building 12   Parkland: Inside Building 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2019 3:08 pm

I currently don't own a Amazon Prime right now. Do you have a Rabb.it account by any chance? I'm thinking you should create a room where we can both watch the movie.

PostSubject: Re: Parkland: Inside Building 12   Parkland: Inside Building 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2019 3:12 pm

I currently don't own a Amazon Prime right now. Do you have a Rabb.it account by any chance? I'm thinking you should create a room where we can both watch the movie.

I don't have a Rabb.it account but I'll look into making one, I'll also look into if I could be able to record/capture my screen so I could possibly just record the movie and send/post it.
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

PostSubject: Re: Parkland: Inside Building 12   Parkland: Inside Building 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2019 3:17 pm

Mh_12rm_66 wrote:

I don't have a Rabb.it account but I'll look into making one, I'll also look into if I could be able to record/capture my screen so I could possibly just record the movie and send/post it.

I do recommend Rabb.it, even if it's a bit slow sometimes. Though just remember to sign into your Amazon Prime BEFORE you open the room.

PostSubject: Re: Parkland: Inside Building 12   Parkland: Inside Building 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2019 10:31 pm

Mh_12rm_66 wrote:

I do recommend Rabb.it, even if it's a bit slow sometimes. Though just remember to sign into your Amazon Prime BEFORE you open the room.

Yeah I'll make an account and try it out, will update when I actually purchase/rent the movie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parkland: Inside Building 12   Parkland: Inside Building 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2019 11:09 pm

Here's a clip from the movie that shows some new footage:

Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

PostSubject: Re: Parkland: Inside Building 12   Parkland: Inside Building 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2019 1:22 am

"I sat down with 40 victims and survivors. A lot of them are bitter towards the activists because they felt as if they made it big based on their suffering. So the activists are disliked for the most part by the people who were shot or being shot at."

Oh the irony.

UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 66857
Forum Reputation : 430

PostSubject: Re: Parkland: Inside Building 12   Parkland: Inside Building 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2019 8:08 am

"I sat down with 40 victims and survivors. A lot of them are bitter towards the activists because they felt as if they made it big based on their suffering. So the activists are disliked for the most part by the people who were shot or being shot at."

Oh the irony.

I'm glad that the activists are being called out by the Actual victims themselves and the fact the director pointed out that said activists weren't even in building 12 during the shooting.
Back to top Go down
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

PostSubject: Re: Parkland: Inside Building 12   Parkland: Inside Building 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2019 2:19 pm

I just got done watching it and I heres some interesting facts:

If Maddy Wilford was layed down in a different postion, she would've died

Carmen Schentrup, according to witnesses, was unresponsive and not moving, which means she was killed instantly

1216 was the first classroom to be shot

School Massacre Archives

PostSubject: Re: Parkland: Inside Building 12   Parkland: Inside Building 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2019 2:55 pm

Kerea2244 wrote:
I just got done watching it and I heres some interesting facts:

If Maddy Wilford was layed down in a different postion, she would've died

Carmen Schentrup, according to witnesses, was unresponsive and not moving, which means she was killed instantly

1216 was the first classroom to be shot

I mean, we all knew 1216 was the first room to be shot into based on the animation released months earlier, but still, very interesting.

PostSubject: Re: Parkland: Inside Building 12   Parkland: Inside Building 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 7:13 pm

Finally got around to seeing this movie (the first half at least) and I thought it was alright. The interviews were pretty interesting but I wish they had more actual footage (surveillance or cell phone). The short "reenactment" parts they had were kinda cheesy looking too. Overall though it was decent. What do you guys think ?
Back to top Go down
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

PostSubject: Re: Parkland: Inside Building 12   Parkland: Inside Building 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 8:51 pm

Honestly, I thought it was pretty good. I kind of thought it was gonna be the way zero hour did it with columbine but hey we got what we got. Its kind of nice to see the parents of the students and teachers speak

School Massacre Archives

PostSubject: Re: Parkland: Inside Building 12   Parkland: Inside Building 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2019 10:04 am

I still haven't seen the movie yet. I was really hoping it would be released on Netflix so I wouldn't have to go out of my way to buy it on Amazon.

PostSubject: Re: Parkland: Inside Building 12   Parkland: Inside Building 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Parkland: Inside Building 12
Page 1 of 1