Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Teen blows himself up at FSB office (Russia, Arkhangelsk)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neah
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 17410

PostSubject: Teen blows himself up at FSB office (Russia, Arkhangelsk)   Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"A 17-year-old has died of his wounds after detonating explosives in an office of Russia's FSB federal security service in the north-western city of Arkhangelsk, officials say.

Three FSB employees were hurt when the explosives went off just inside the building at around 09:00 (06:00 GMT)."

Well, Russia really has no luck with its teenage boys these days...
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 75790

PostSubject: Re: Teen blows himself up at FSB office (Russia, Arkhangelsk)   Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:53 am

Shocked  I'm hoping Vlad's attack doesn't start a chain reaction type of thing.  No

''I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for religion—I have shuddered at it. I shudder no more—I could be martyred for my religion—Love is my religion—I could die for that.''                                                                                                                                      
                                                        -John Keats (1795-1821)

“Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.”

- Anaïs Nin

Last edited by ShadowedGoddess on Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Contribution Points : 8736

PostSubject: Re: Teen blows himself up at FSB office (Russia, Arkhangelsk)   Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

"A 17-year-old has died of his wounds after detonating explosives in an office of Russia's FSB federal security service in the north-western city of Arkhangelsk, officials say.

Three FSB employees were hurt when the explosives went off just inside the building at around 09:00 (06:00 GMT)."

Well, Russia really has no luck with its teenage boys these days...
From January to May there was a series of attacks on educational institutions. In May and August, there were Isis terror attacks involving teenagers. One of the attackers was 11 years old. The organizer was 17 years old.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 37154

PostSubject: Re: Teen blows himself up at FSB office (Russia, Arkhangelsk)   Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:38 pm

Shocked  I'm hoping Vlad's attack doesn't start a chain reaction type of thing.  No

From the sounds of it this could be more traditional Islamic terrorism.

View user profile
NSAhoneypot

Contribution Points : 2209

PostSubject: Re: Teen blows himself up at FSB office (Russia, Arkhangelsk)   Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:19 pm

It was an anarcho-communist who knew about Vladislav.

"I don't like Mondays." - Brenda Spencer
"Saddam Hussein killed all the Mandelas." - George Bush
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 37154

PostSubject: Re: Teen blows himself up at FSB office (Russia, Arkhangelsk)   Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:51 pm

It was an anarcho-communist who knew about Vladislav.

Source?

View user profile
NSAhoneypot

Contribution Points : 2209

PostSubject: Re: Teen blows himself up at FSB office (Russia, Arkhangelsk)   Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:22 pm

Read the BBC article now. It was likely updated over time.

"I don't like Mondays." - Brenda Spencer
"Saddam Hussein killed all the Mandelas." - George Bush
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STK
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 20546

PostSubject: Re: Teen blows himself up at FSB office (Russia, Arkhangelsk)   Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:34 pm

He only managed to wound three people? This guy's the William Atchison of suicide bombers.

View user profile
AlteRoad

Contribution Points : 15580

PostSubject: Re: Teen blows himself up at FSB office (Russia, Arkhangelsk)   Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:42 am

Look, if you had one shot or one opportunity to kill all the cops you ever wanted in one moment, would you capture it or just let it slip?

His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy. There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's pelmeni. He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready to ignite bombs, but he keeps on forgetting what his handler wrote down, the whole crowd goes so loud he opens his mouth, but the takbir won't come out. He's choking how, everybody's joking now the clock's run out, time's up, over, blaow!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ziamber II
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 20725

PostSubject: Re: Teen blows himself up at FSB office (Russia, Arkhangelsk)   Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:36 am

Russian an hero.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 75790

PostSubject: Re: Teen blows himself up at FSB office (Russia, Arkhangelsk)   Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:48 am

A 17-year-old has died of his wounds after detonating explosives in an office of Russia's FSB federal security service in the north-western city of Arkhangelsk, officials say.

Three FSB employees were hurt when the explosives went off just inside the building at around 09:00 (06:00 GMT).

The blast caused serious damage.

A CCTV image of the suspect emerged soon afterwards, along with a message he allegedly posted on social media just before the blast.

Although the authenticity of the message posted on an anarchist chat group has not been confirmed, the user identifies himself as an anarcho-communist and claims the FSB "fabricates cases and tortures people".

College student who 'did not drink'

Russia's anti-terrorism committee said, according to initial findings, the suspect was a 17-year-old local resident who had gone into the building and pulled out of his bag an "unidentified object that exploded in his hands".

He was later named by local media as Mikhail Zhlobitsky, a student at a local technical college. His grandmother told BBC Russian that she could not understand why he had blown himself up.

"He doesn't drink or smoke, and he doesn't swear. He doesn't play truant - he always attends college. I've no idea what happened," she said.

Who was teenage bomber?

Just before the explosion in Archangelsk, a user on the Telegram messaging app named "Valeryan Panov" warned that he was about to bomb the local FSB building. As his device could only be detonated by pressing a button on the top, he said he would "probably die" in the blast.

It's not yet clear who wrote that post in an anarchist chat group. His messages have now been deleted.

But screen shots from Telegram show that in September the same user had posted detailed instructions on how to manufacture explosives. A couple of weeks later he discussed the mass shooting by an 18-year old student at a vocational college in Crimea.

"Valeryan Panov" commented then that you could make a "decent explosive device" on a student grant. He was back online on Tuesday, discussing explosives.

After the blast in Archangelsk, the bomber was named locally as Mikhail Zhlobitsky. Pictures of his student ID were posted online and appear to match the images of the young man captured on CCTV inside the FSB building, just before the attack.

According to two of his online friends contacted by BBC Russian, Mikhail Zhlobitsky operated a social media account using the name of a 19th Century Russian revolutionary, Sergei Nechayev. That account was last accessed at 07:32 on the morning of the attack.

The blast was described as a terrorist attack. Governor Igor Orlov said local authorities in Arkhangelsk, around 1,200km (750 miles) north of Moscow, had taken measures to heighten security in all public buildings.

Earlier this month, another teenaged student, Vladislav Roslyakov, murdered 19 students and teachers before shooting himself at a polytechnic college in Russian-annexed Crimea.

Attacks on security services are unusual in Russia, although police have been targeted in parts of the Caucasus, including Chechnya and Dagestan.

The FSB has been behind two controversial cases this year, against groups accused of plotting violent uprisings, the BBC's Sarah Rainsford reports from Moscow.

In both, human rights groups argued the claims were false, while they said statements in one case were extracted under torture.

Has anyone found or confirmed a true connection between this attack and Vlads? scratch

''I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for religion—I have shuddered at it. I shudder no more—I could be martyred for my religion—Love is my religion—I could die for that.''                                                                                                                                      
                                                        -John Keats (1795-1821)

“Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.”

- Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InsaneIntruder
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 31834

PostSubject: Re: Teen blows himself up at FSB office (Russia, Arkhangelsk)   Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:01 am

From the sounds of it this could be more traditional Islamic terrorism.
Nope, it was a commie.

- XXXTentacion

AAG KA DARIYA
mdhbht altafah hi alshay' alsahih
masakra e mollëve është gjëja e duhur
uhu uhu
haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat my haat hierdie lewe
daar is geen god nie maar god en muhammad is die boodskapper van god
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LevtinAlex

Contribution Points : 1420

PostSubject: Re: Teen blows himself up at FSB office (Russia, Arkhangelsk)   Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:14 pm

Quote :
Has anyone found or confirmed a true connection between this attack and Vlads? scratch

My first reaction was: 'Oh, this is revenge for deleted Columbine publics' What a Face lol!
But seriously, I see no true connection.

9 years
25 years
Never forget
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Teen blows himself up at FSB office (Russia, Arkhangelsk)
Page 1 of 1