Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About Adams Spreadsheet

Go down 
+3
InsaneIntruder
QuestionMark
Krieg
7 posters
AuthorMessage

About Adams Spreadsheet Empty
PostSubject: About Adams Spreadsheet   About Adams Spreadsheet Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2018 6:33 pm

Do you think he was still adding to it even in the few days before the shooting? Like maybe a recent mass shooting happened before Dec. 14th and maybe he added that shooter to his sheet?
Back to top Go down
Krieg

Krieg

Contribution Points : 59874
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: About Adams Spreadsheet   About Adams Spreadsheet Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2018 6:35 pm

He lost interest in it (true crime/shootings etc) a month or some time before the shooting

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About Adams Spreadsheet   About Adams Spreadsheet Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2018 6:41 pm

The Clackamas Mall Shooting happened on the 11th (only 3 days before Sandy Hook) which iirc woulda been the last mass shooting before Sandy Hook. No clue if he added it to the spreadsheet or not though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About Adams Spreadsheet   About Adams Spreadsheet Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2018 6:46 pm

Hopefully they'll release those Adam Lanza documents soon (including the spreadsheet) then we'll have our answer. If I had to guess I'd say no, he likely finished it a good while before his massacre.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: About Adams Spreadsheet   About Adams Spreadsheet Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2018 11:42 pm

Krieg wrote:
He lost interest in it (true crime/shootings etc) a month or some time before the shooting

I think he "lost interest" in true crime because he was too engrossed in prepping for his own murder spree.

Woundfucker likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About Adams Spreadsheet   About Adams Spreadsheet Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2018 8:17 am

Can't someone on here just make a spreadsheet like Lanza's? A few of you probably have A LOT of time on your hands, so get to it instead of fawning over something that the police will probably hold for a billion years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About Adams Spreadsheet   About Adams Spreadsheet Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2018 11:46 am

NSAhoneypot wrote:
Can't someone on here just make a spreadsheet like Lanza's? A few of you probably have A LOT of time on your hands, so get to it instead of fawning over something that the police will probably hold for a billion years.

Adam's spreadsheet will be among the documents that were recently announced to be released sometime.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85103
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: About Adams Spreadsheet   About Adams Spreadsheet Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 6:49 am

AdamnLanza wrote:
NSAhoneypot wrote:

Adam's spreadsheet will be among the documents that were recently announced to be released sometime.
Hopefully someone adds to it.
Back to top Go down
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Contribution Points : 69966
Forum Reputation : 95

PostSubject: Re: About Adams Spreadsheet   About Adams Spreadsheet Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2018 10:04 am

Krieg wrote:
Awesome poem in your sig and also your YouTube channel.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About Adams Spreadsheet   About Adams Spreadsheet Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2018 1:33 pm

Well, we now know that Adam stopped working on his spreadsheet in June 2010
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85103
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: About Adams Spreadsheet   About Adams Spreadsheet Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2018 4:16 pm

TheOne99 wrote:
But here he claims he started working on it at the beginning of 2010 and included Anders Breivik.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About Adams Spreadsheet   About Adams Spreadsheet Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2018 6:20 pm

Even if we can never get to see the spreadsheet, it would be interesting to know all the Shooters covered by Lanza.
Back to top Go down
Krieg

Krieg

Contribution Points : 59874
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: About Adams Spreadsheet   About Adams Spreadsheet Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2018 3:55 pm

also aren't they supossed to release all the media like videos and music etc found on his computer?
Back to top Go down
sindydee

Contribution Points : 49868
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: About Adams Spreadsheet   About Adams Spreadsheet Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 5:02 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:
But here he claims he started working on it at the beginning of 2010 and included Anders Breivik.

Wonder why he is missing from Lanzas spreadsheet linked on the other thread?
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 91217
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: About Adams Spreadsheet   About Adams Spreadsheet Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 5:06 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:
Well clearly he lied.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Breeding Lilacs

Contribution Points : 47900
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: About Adams Spreadsheet   About Adams Spreadsheet Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2019 2:05 am

On another thread "release date", someone posts a version of it.

Not organized by date, but rather by number dead, as everyone likely knows. I'd rather have it by date. I also read he stopped adding around 2010. I don't see Breivik in there. I am very interesting in updating it and perhaps improving it, but I don't see myself bothering to rearrange it by date.

One interesting thing is how many knife and vehicle mass homicides/attempts he covers. He seems to ignore mass casualties caused primarily by bombs. I'm curious about those decisions.

--The Adventures of Granny, Lanza et al.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Adams Spreadsheet   About Adams Spreadsheet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About Adams Spreadsheet
Page 1 of 1