Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2 stabbed at Sony HQ

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85078
Forum Reputation : 340

2 stabbed at Sony HQ Empty
PostSubject: 2 stabbed at Sony HQ   2 stabbed at Sony HQ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2018 3:05 pm

Link to article
Two people have been stabbed in a fight inside the Sony music HQ in west London.

Armed police were called to the building on Derry Street at around 11am today.

Staff members fled in terror after the incident which is understood to have taken place in the staff canteen.

One onlooker said: “Large crowds of people began exiting the building’s front door at around 11 o clock.

"Most were running, all towards Kensington Square Garden. Several were visibly panicked and some were screaming."

The Met police helicopter was circling overhead.

One Sony worker said he saw a man pinned to the floor in the canteen in the “aftermath” of the stabbing. There was “blood everywhere”, he added.

Scotland Yard said in a statement: "Police were called at approximately 1100hrs on Friday, 2 November to reports of an incident on Derry Street, W8.

"Officers, including firearms officers, and London Ambulance Service are in attendance.

"Evacuations have taken place as a precaution. Two people have suffered stab injuries – we await an update on their condition.

"One person has been arrested. No evidence of any firearms involved in this incident. It is not being treated as terror related.

"Officers remain on scene and the incident remains ongoing."

First YouTube, now Sony.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 91192
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: 2 stabbed at Sony HQ   2 stabbed at Sony HQ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2018 3:58 pm

I wonder what the motive is?

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 stabbed at Sony HQ   2 stabbed at Sony HQ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2018 4:25 pm

In this case it seems to be more than gang related, but knife crime seems to be a real issue in London.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 91192
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: 2 stabbed at Sony HQ   2 stabbed at Sony HQ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2018 4:41 pm

I just watched the news and it said the stabbing start after a fight between kitchen staff.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 stabbed at Sony HQ   2 stabbed at Sony HQ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2018 7:45 pm

People being stabbed in London is nothing new.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 stabbed at Sony HQ   2 stabbed at Sony HQ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2018 11:03 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
I wonder what the motive is?

Having to pay for online multiplayer
Back to top Go down
AlteRoad

AlteRoad

Contribution Points : 64125
Forum Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: 2 stabbed at Sony HQ   2 stabbed at Sony HQ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2018 3:43 am

Neah wrote:
In this case it seems to be more than gang related, but knife crime seems to be a real issue in London.
They really should think about banning those high-sharpness assault knives. I've heard nearly everyone in the UK has access to one! pale
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 stabbed at Sony HQ   2 stabbed at Sony HQ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2018 5:52 pm

AlteRoad wrote:
Neah wrote:
They really should think about banning those high-sharpness assault knives. I've heard nearly everyone in the UK has access to one! pale

Yeah, we talked about it in the "What are you listening to?" thread. It's crazy:

Ban on home deliveries of knives in government crackdown after surge in London stabbings

Poundland to stop selling all knives after criticism of toy blades for Halloween

A knife is not even necessarily a weapon. If you can't raise children and learn them that violence and killing people is bad, you are screwed. Knives or no knives they will still find a way to be violent. Cuckoo And everyone already has a knife, so I don't even see the point to ban online sells. How can the government think it has the right to seize a knife that someone paid for online?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 stabbed at Sony HQ   2 stabbed at Sony HQ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 stabbed at Sony HQ
Page 1 of 1