Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
TheOne99
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 17587

PostSubject: Re: Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured   Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:27 pm

hey this got an ED article yet?

"Criminals are made, not born" - Tim Kretschmer

"I'm the god/dictator of my own life" - Pekka-Eric Auvinen

"Being made human Without the possibility of BEING human The cruelest of all punishments." - Dylan Klebold

"fuck you" - William Atchison
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 74417

PostSubject: Re: Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured   Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
hey this got an ED article yet?

It has a Wiki page already, not sure about ED. scratch

''I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for religion—I have shuddered at it. I shudder no more—I could be martyred for my religion—Love is my religion—I could die for that.''                                                                                                                                      
                                                        -John Keats (1795-1821)

“Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.”

- Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 29929

PostSubject: Re: Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured   Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:24 pm

After doing some research I've found 2 Youtube Channels and a website that was owned by Beierle:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I also found his sound cloud but I don't know if I'm allowed to post that here.

-Michael Ryan

"Loneliness has followed me for my whole life."

-Travis Bickle

"I don't have a single friend and I won't in the future. I'll be ignored because I'm ugly. I'm lower than trash because at least the trash gets recycled."

-Tomohiro Katō

"I will become a serial killer, a mad killer. Why? Because I am frustrated and I do not want to die alone, because I have had a shitty life. I want to feel powerful and free just once."

-Richard Durn

"A beautiful environment can be the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone."

-Elliot Rodger
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess

PostSubject: Re: Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured   Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:36 pm

After doing some research I've found 2 Youtube Channels and a website that was owned by Beierle:

Had any one tracked down other places or forums he may have been posting things to? scratch

''I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for religion—I have shuddered at it. I shudder no more—I could be martyred for my religion—Love is my religion—I could die for that.''                                                                                                                                      
                                                        -John Keats (1795-1821)

“Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.”

- Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James411

Contribution Points : 32746

PostSubject: Re: Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured   Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:36 pm

This guy was just not very good looking. Look at his jaw it is too round not square enough and his face is pudgy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured   Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:57 pm

Had any one tracked down other places or forums he may have been posting things to? scratch
I haven't found anything yet. I also checked out his website, he has a bunch of weird offensive songs and pictures of Ted Bundy and some Nazi general.

-Michael Ryan

-Travis Bickle

"I don't have a single friend and I won't in the future. I'll be ignored because I'm ugly. I'm lower than trash because at least the trash gets recycled."

-Tomohiro Katō

"I will become a serial killer, a mad killer. Why? Because I am frustrated and I do not want to die alone, because I have had a shitty life. I want to feel powerful and free just once."

-Richard Durn

"A beautiful environment can be the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone."

-Elliot Rodger
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess

PostSubject: Re: Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured   Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:58 pm

This guy was just not very good looking. Look at his jaw it is too round not square enough and his face is pudgy.

Somehow I'm sure his jawline wasn't the deciding factor in his decision to walk in there and kill innocent people.

-John Keats (1795-1821)

- Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mh_12rm_66

Contribution Points : 10706

PostSubject: Re: Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured   Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:05 pm

Could you please post his souncloud or pm it to me ? I've was looking for it the other day but couldn't find any that seemed legitimate. Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured   Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:27 am

Two more of Scott's Videos:

-Michael Ryan

-Travis Bickle

-Tomohiro Katō

-Richard Durn

-Elliot Rodger
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess

PostSubject: Re: Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured   Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:57 am

Two more of Scott's Videos:

WOW in the last vid it's clear he was angry, very caught up and fixated in how females treated him or how he perceived he was treated. Shocked

From a female viewpoint I will admit that some girls/woman are indeed quite mean and nasty, and can be drama queens.  This is why I always had more male friends then girl friends all through school and even today. I have a lot of guy friends, and maybe a handful of girl friends. I was never the mean girl type and saw no reason to act in that way. But then again I was ALWAYS very mature for my age, which is why my friends were usually older then me.

But he is right in saying that girls can be fucking ruthless when they want to be.  That still doesn't make his continually and inappropriately touching someone OK though. Nor justify killing innocent people. Evil or Very Mad

-John Keats (1795-1821)

- Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 34667

PostSubject: Re: Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured   Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:19 am

WOW in the last vid it's clear he was angry, very caught up and fixated in how females treated him or how he perceived he was treated. Shocked

From a female viewpoint I will admit that some girls/woman are indeed quite mean and nasty, and can be drama queens.  This is why I always had more male friends then girl friends all through school and even today. I have a lot of guy friends, and maybe a handful of girl friends. I was never the mean girl type and saw no reason to act in that way. But then again I was ALWAYS very mature for my age, which is why my friends were usually older then me.

But he is right in saying that girls can be fucking ruthless when they want to be.  That still doesn't make his continually and inappropriately touching someone OK though. Nor justify killing innocent people. Evil or Very Mad

Well I think when he's talking about women treating him unfairly he means "they wouldn't go out with me" not "they picked on me".

View user profile
ShadowedGoddess

PostSubject: Re: Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured   Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:25 am

Well I think when he's talking about women treating him unfairly he means "they wouldn't go out with me" not "they picked on me".

Likely yes, but either way his thinking on those events are just fucked up.

Also when I said that girls/women can be ruthless I didn't just mean ONLY by picking on someone. Haha

-John Keats (1795-1821)

- Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured   Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:10 pm

Someone managed to make a compilation of all of Scott's videos:

-Michael Ryan

-Travis Bickle

-Tomohiro Katō

-Richard Durn

-Elliot Rodger
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess

PostSubject: Re: Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured   Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Do you know the date of his last vid upload?  scratch

-John Keats (1795-1821)

- Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured   Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Do you know the date of his last vid upload?  scratch
I'm not sure, although I do know they were uploaded in 2014 and he did mention Elliot Rodger in a few of them so I imagine between mid-late 2014.

-Michael Ryan

-Travis Bickle

-Tomohiro Katō

-Richard Durn

-Elliot Rodger
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess

PostSubject: Re: Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured   Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:07 pm

I'm not sure, although I do know they were uploaded in 2014 and he did mention Elliot Rodger in a few of them so I imagine between mid-late 2014.

For some reason I was thinking these were somewhat recent and may have showed what his frame of mind was at the time and leading to the attack.

-John Keats (1795-1821)

- Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured   Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:21 pm

For some reason I was thinking these were somewhat recent and may have showed what his frame of mind was at the time and leading to the attack.
Some people can people in a frame of mind for years.

-Michael Ryan

-Travis Bickle

-Tomohiro Katō

-Richard Durn

-Elliot Rodger
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess

PostSubject: Re: Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured   Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:48 pm

Some people can people in a frame of mind for years.

Very true.

-John Keats (1795-1821)

- Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
W.A.R.
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 18745

PostSubject: Re: Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured   Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:06 pm

I've seen a lot of young guys pictures on reddit who say they are "incels", but these are not bad looking men. How can they not be in a relationship or is it more to it than looks on why they maybe an incel?

They lack self awareness. Their attitudes are repulsive and they don't know how to talk to or act around women. They are extremely misogynistic.

If they worked on themselves instead of raging out on reddit they may get somewhere.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured   

Back to top Go down

Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4