Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Have you seen this pic of Dylan dead in library with his Tec9?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen this pic of Dylan dead in library with his Tec9?   Mon May 25, 2015 1:01 pm

Huh, it seems I had been wrong entirely as far as the autopsy goes.
I've read that the bodies were moved by the SWAT team, so maybe that's the reason.
Back to top Go down
astrospace92

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen this pic of Dylan dead in library with his Tec9?   Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
If it wasn't in his left hand when the gun went off, then it must have been law enforcement or even Eric possibly?
Dylan had a wound of entrance left temple and a wound of exit right temple. He held the gun with his right and left hand. Possibly using the right hand as the trigger finger and his left hand may have held the guns magazine. He fired a shot and fell down onto the gun. Possibly...
That seems very likely, just to be certain was there only two photos of the dead bodies?
Yes, the two photographs were leaked by the National Enquirer in 2002.

Do you think the other suicide photos will ever get leaked?
I find it odd that the images are such bad quality considering it was the 90s and a crime scene photo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deathmedic

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen this pic of Dylan dead in library with his Tec9?   Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:01 am

Well... He could have used his left hand... If there was a strap on it like it says when he died he would have dropped it... Causing the gun to drop to the right side of his body... If he convulsed (which he more than likely did) that could explain why his right hand gripped the gun. It is POSSIBLE thats how it happened, speaking from a statistical point it COULD play out like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen this pic of Dylan dead in library with his Tec9?   Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:45 am

If it wasn't in his left hand when the gun went off, then it must have been law enforcement or even Eric possibly?
Dylan had a wound of entrance left temple and a wound of exit right temple. He held the gun with his right and left hand. Possibly using the right hand as the trigger finger and his left hand may have held the guns magazine. He fired a shot and fell down onto the gun. Possibly...
That seems very likely, just to be certain was there only two photos of the dead bodies?

I find it odd that the images are such bad quality considering it was the 90s and a crime scene photo.

Honestly I hope not. I don't like to see those kinds of photos myself and I know it is hurtful to their families. I don't see any possible reason why they would ever need to be seen. In lieu of that though I could see crime scene drawings possibly being released. Depictions of how things were before bodies were moved etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Falcolus

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen this pic of Dylan dead in library with his Tec9?   Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:45 am

The photos would of not been direct copies of the negatives rather a copy of a photo most likely as that would be easy to do, hence the lower quality photo outcome.

astrospace92

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen this pic of Dylan dead in library with his Tec9?   Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:46 am

Honestly I hope not.  I don't like to see those kinds of photos myself and I know it is hurtful to their families.  I don't see any possible reason why they would ever need to be seen.  In lieu of that though I could see crime scene drawings possibly being released.  Depictions of how things were before bodies were moved etc.

Yeah, I'd just want to see how it was before their bodies were moved, because they don't look like they were moved to me.

The photos would of not been direct copies of the negatives rather a copy of a photo most likely as that would be easy to do, hence the lower quality photo outcome.

Oh yeah, that's true.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mythic

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen this pic of Dylan dead in library with his Tec9?   Sun May 08, 2016 11:23 pm

the more and more i read the more and more i just comeup with government conspiracy. small town population control. but we wont know. uncle sam likes to distort everything. but from what ive read and researched the basement tapes are still in circulation. try tor browser. they wont be released for awhile. hopefully they will clear up everything if anyone "clears throat" (f.b.i. c.i.a. and a.t.f.) leak the files that are in the vault. or the little pdf files that im sure the investigators have...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
young_and_aspiring16

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen this pic of Dylan dead in library with his Tec9?   Wed May 18, 2016 12:53 am

I remember seeing this picture being used in another discussion on the old board, it was a Dylan suicide theory thread. I think the original poster of the pic above was Ethan??? (I can't remember their username. Older users can you help me out?) who used to run the DK.net.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Have you seen this pic of Dylan dead in library with his Tec9?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2