Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Only if..

Go down 
+3
spinvault
SandraSmit19
Kerea2244
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 123450
Forum Reputation : 40

Only if.. Empty
PostSubject: Only if..   Only if.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2018 10:00 pm

If the victims pictures ever surfaced, which one would be brutal to look at and why?
Back to top Go down
SandraSmit19

SandraSmit19

Contribution Points : 102844
Forum Reputation : 235

Only if.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only if..   Only if.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2018 10:30 pm

Well, Cassie was shot in the head with a shotgun, I imagine that would be quite brutal. Her mother even said that she didn't look enough like herself, even after reconstructing, to have an open casket.

Only if.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only if..   Only if.. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2018 12:53 pm

Pretty much any of them would be stomach turning. No
Back to top Go down

Only if.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only if..   Only if.. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2018 12:59 pm

I've seen enough death to be kind of desensitized to it, really. I don't like seeing serious injuries to women though, I guess I'm kind of sexist in that respect. For that reason I'd probably be pretty sad to look at the death photos of any of the girls. I get sad enough seeing distant shots of the SWAT team playing basketball with Rachel's corpse.
Back to top Go down

Only if.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only if..   Only if.. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2018 1:16 pm

miketheratguy wrote:
I get sad enough seeing distant shots of the SWAT team playing basketball with Rachel's corpse.

THAT always killed me too, knowing that her mom and dad probably saw them dragging her around like that. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

Only if.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only if..   Only if.. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2018 1:25 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
miketheratguy wrote:
I get sad enough seeing distant shots of the SWAT team playing basketball with Rachel's corpse.

THAT always killed me too, knowing that her mom and dad probably saw them dragging her around like that. Evil or Very Mad

I wonder about that sometimes. In a recent Today Show segment Craig talked about the events after the shooting and how he came home and waited with his family for word about Rachel. I believe that he said that it came the next morning. If so I wonder if his family had seen that footage live and wondered if it was her or - perhaps worse - saw it after the fact with the knowledge that it was.

I went years not knowing that that was Rachel, I can't remember when I learned that it was her. Once I did, I became fascinated by it. I knew that the SWAT guys were just trying to get her out of danger (and then, ultimately, out of the way of other students I guess) but just knowing that it's a dead teenage girl, seeing her being dragged by the arm and bouncing along the ground as she goes - it just felt so empty to watch. And then to find out that her body was left there all night, just laying there in the grass, alone, ugh. Those are the kind of nightmares that wouldn't leave me if I were her parents.

This is such a sad picture.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
spinvault

spinvault

Contribution Points : 73128
Forum Reputation : 0

Only if.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only if..   Only if.. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2018 5:22 pm

I think all would be horrible to look at but I think the picture of Lauren would be hardest to view. She was hit so many times that I heard all her major organs had sustained wounds. I do not know why so many shots were fired at her table, but even some that survived at her table had multiple gunshot wounds.
Back to top Go down

Only if.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only if..   Only if.. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2018 5:31 pm

spinvault wrote:
I think all would be horrible to look at but I think the picture of Lauren would be hardest to view. She was hit so many times that I heard all her major organs had sustained wounds. I do not know why so many shots were fired at her table, but even some that survived at her table had multiple gunshot wounds.

Yeah when you go through the available autopsies Lauren's really stands out. She was just riddled with injuries. It's really sad what she went through. All of it's sad, but she really got hit everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95974
Forum Reputation : 1190

Only if.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only if..   Only if.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 8:32 am

For some reason I always feel sad when I think that Matt Kechter died with a pencil in his hand or that Steve Curnow died with his hands folded in his lap. Just makes me realize how quick it really happened for some of them

Only if.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only if..   Only if.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 8:46 am

miketheratguy wrote:
spinvault wrote:

Yeah when you go through the available autopsies Lauren's really stands out. She was just riddled with injuries. It's really sad what she went through. All of it's sad, but she really got hit everywhere.

True. Lauren had more injuries then your typical combat Vet sees. No
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193506
Forum Reputation : 1317

Only if.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only if..   Only if.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 9:20 am

My only hope for Lauren was then she died quickly and didn’t feel a lot of Her injuries Sad

In the 11 K there were people saying that Lauren was being held by someone under the table. I think it might’ve been Val

Only if.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only if..   Only if.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 11:26 pm

Does anyone know why Lauren was shot so many times?

I agree that Cassie's would be hard to look at... if it's anything like Eric in the suicide photo. Knowing she didn't do that to herself though. Someone else did that to her. It makes it different. Harder to look at.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

Only if.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only if..   Only if.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2018 7:37 am

hvernon wrote:

I agree that Cassie's would be hard to look at... if it's anything like Eric in the suicide photo. Knowing she didn't do that to herself though. Someone else did that to her. It makes it different. Harder to look at.

I think it is just because where she was sitting and for some reason her table was attacked more

Only if.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only if..   Only if.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2018 8:30 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
hvernon wrote:

I think it is just because where she was sitting and for some reason her table was attacked more

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  I have often wondered if they targeted that table more to try make sure everyone was dead, or to possibly stop the screaming, moaning etc.  Shocked

Dylan yelling "SHUT UP! SHUT THE FUCK UP!"  in the leaked 911 call literally makes me want to throw up anytime I hear it. No
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

Only if.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only if..   Only if.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2018 8:39 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
hvernon wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  I have often wondered if they targeted that table more to try make sure everyone was dead, or to possibly stop the screaming, moaning etc.  Shocked

Dylan yelling "SHUT UP! SHUT THE FUCK UP!"  in the leaked 911 call literally makes me want to throw up anytime I hear it. No

They could have been being the most vocal.

You don't hear anyone from that table talking about their experience at all, not many library survivors do. None of the Freshman from We Are Columbine were in the library.

Only if.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only if..   Only if.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2018 4:17 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
hvernon wrote:

I've heard the 911 call and the little leak, but I am not versed on any time stamps or anything. Haven't been researching Columbine half as long as most of you guys here. Who was that directed to when Dylan was yelling? Is it Val? Do we know or is it just a guess?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

Only if.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only if..   Only if.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2018 4:26 pm

hvernon wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
hvernon wrote:

I've heard the 911 call and the little leak, but I am not versed on any time stamps or anything. Haven't been researching Columbine half as long as most of you guys here. Who was that directed to when Dylan was yelling? Is it Val? Do we know or is it just a guess?

I Think through the 11 K and a lot of witness statements most people assume it was Val.

I believe she was holding Lauren and you can vaguely hear her go “Lauren” And then oh my God help me help me

whyno

Contribution Points : 67553
Forum Reputation : 50

Only if.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only if..   Only if.. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2019 8:53 pm

They would all be horribly sad to see, but I think Daniel Mauser's would be particularly gruesome. The poor boy was shot in the face if I remember correctly.
Back to top Go down
rae21

Contribution Points : 48996
Forum Reputation : 0

Only if.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only if..   Only if.. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 11:33 pm

Probably Cassie since she was shot right in the head at a very close distance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Only if.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only if..   Only if.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Only if..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Documents, Evidence, and Videos-
Jump to: