Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 
 

 Injuries

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kerea2244
Top Contributor
Kerea2244

Posts : 370
Contribution Points : 51638
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-04-28
Age : 18

PostSubject: Injuries   Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:04 pm

Alyssa Alhadeff- multiple shots to the torso and limbs
Alex Schachter- shot to the torso.
Carmen Schentrup- shot to the abdomen.
Aaron Fies- shot either in the chest or head/neck
Jamie Guttenburg- shot in the back
Luke Hoyer- shot in the back


If im missing anything please feel free to contribute
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mh_12rm_66
Top Contributor
Mh_12rm_66

Posts : 416
Contribution Points : 20233
Forum Reputation : 15
Join date : 2018-03-21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Injuries   Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:28 pm

Joaquin Oliver: Shot in the leg, later shot multiple times in the head and torso
Gina Montalto:Multiple gunshot wounds to the legs and torso among other places
Peter Wang: Multiple gunshot wounds
Martin Duque: Multiple gunshot wounds
Scott Beigel: Shot twice (torso/head iirc)
Meadow Pollack: Shot 4 times, then shot an additional 5 times in the back
Cara Loughran: Shot 5 times

There's also the those who were injured but didn't die but ill add those later if no one has.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mh_12rm_66
Top Contributor
Mh_12rm_66

Posts : 416
Contribution Points : 20233
Forum Reputation : 15
Join date : 2018-03-21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Injuries   Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:40 pm

Anthony Borges:15, He was shot five times. He was struck twice in his right leg, once in his left leg and twice in his torso

Samantha Fuentes: 18, was shot multiple times in both legs and sustained shrapnel wounds to her legs and face.

Alexander Dworet:15, whose brother Nicholas was killed by Cruz, was grazed on the back of the head by a bullet.

Isabel Chequer: Shot twice but not badly injured.

Stacey Lynn Lippel:50, a language arts teacher, grazed on the arm by a bullet

Samantha Grady: Minorly injured by shrapnel, was sitting next to Helena Ramsey, who died

Madeleine Wilford: 17, shot three times, the bullets piercing her chest, torso and right arm.

Kyle Laman: 15, shot in the right ankle/foot

Benjamin Wikander: Shot in the right upper arm

Ashley Baez: Shot in the leg

Justin Colton: Shot in the lower back and arm

Andrea Kowalski-Rospierski: Teacher, grazed on the cheek by a bullet

Samantha Mayor: 17, shot once in the left knee/leg

William Olson: shot in both arms

There were other injured people but I couldn't find anything about their injuries
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kerea2244
Top Contributor
Kerea2244

Posts : 370
Contribution Points : 51638
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-04-28
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Injuries   Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:57 pm

- Meadow Pollack and Cara Loughran: Meadow was shot 4 times in the hallway on the third floor. She managed to crawl her way to a classroom door but was unable to get inside. A freshman, Cara Loughran was also there- Meadow covered her to shield her from the bullets as Nikolas was returning to the classroom they were outside. He shot Meadow a further 5 times, including in her head. The bullets went through Meadow’s body and also killed Cara.

Peter Wang: While wearing his JROTC uniform, he bravely held the door open (most likely on the third floor stairwell door) for his classmates so they could escape quickly. He was unable to escape quick enough as Nikolas came and fatally shot him.

Alyssa Alhadeff: She was shot in the heart, spine and thigh in room 1216.

Alex Schachter: He was shot in the rest in room 1216. During the 911 call from a teacher, the teacher said that Alex had blood all over him and his body was twitching. Possibly a bullet to the chest.

Alaina Petty: She was also shot in room 1216. Alaina was 14.

Jaime Guttenberg: Shot in the back while running down the third floor hallway.

Scott Beigel: A geography teacher who was shot on the third floor. He unlocked his classroom door for students to enter and hide from Nikolas, but was fatally shot.


Aaron Feis: Nikolas told a boy called Chris McKenna to “run, its gonna get messy.” He ran to Aaron Feis on a golf cart and told him that Nikolas had a gun. He first drove Chris to safety and then returned to the building. He walked in to see Nikolas shooting at a girl so he jumped in between Nikolas and her, using his body as a shield. He was shot while shielding 2 students near the stairwell entry. He was an assistant football coach and security guard

Joaquin Oliver: Before himself and his class knew that the gunshots were real, there’s a snapchat video of Joaquin joking around and pretending to hide in a closet/cabinet. He was later shot in the head while exiting the classroom.

Nicholas Dworet and Helena Ramsey: Helena and Nicholas were both in room 1214 in their Holocaust class. Helena advised her friends and classmates to shield themselves from the bullets using books but was shot twice in the chest and was seen gasping for air. She died within seconds. Her friend describes her body as leaning against the wall with her face in agony. Her friend Nicholas was killed next to her. His eyes were seen to be wide open and his head was in Helena’s lap. Just before he died, he uploaded a video of the shooting on his snapchat.

Gina Montalto: She was possibly with Luke in the hallway, working on an assignment. She was supposed to be in room 1215 Spanish but was working on a computer when the shooting began. She may be the girl heard screaming, knocking and begging for the door to be open. Luke also knocked on the 1215 Spanish door but was shot moments later.

Carmen Schentrup: She was in her AP Psych class, room 1213. She was shot in the abdomen.


Last edited by Kerea2244 on Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mh_12rm_66
Top Contributor
Mh_12rm_66

Posts : 416
Contribution Points : 20233
Forum Reputation : 15
Join date : 2018-03-21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Injuries   Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

- Meadow Pollack and Cara Loughran: Meadow was shot 4 times in the hallway on the third floor. She managed to crawl her way to a classroom door but was unable to get inside. A freshman, Cara Loughran was also there- Meadow covered her to shield her from the bullets as Nikolas was returning to the classroom they were outside. He shot Meadow a further 5 times, including in her head. The bullets went through Meadow’s body and also killed Cara.

Peter Wang: While wearing his JROTC uniform, he bravely held the door open (most likely on the third floor stairwell door) for his classmates so they could escape quickly. He was unable to escape quick enough as Nikolas came and fatally shot him.

Alyssa Alhadeff: She was shot in the heart, spine and thigh in room 1216.

Alex Schachter: He was shot in the rest in room 1216. During the 911 call from a teacher, the teacher said that Alex had blood all over him and his body was twitching. Possibly a bullet to the chest.

Alaina Petty: She was also shot in room 1216. Alaina was 14.

Jaime Guttenberg: Shot in the back while running down the third floor hallway.

Scott Beigel: A geography teacher who was shot on the third floor. He unlocked his classroom door for students to enter and hide from Nikolas, but was fatally shot.

Aaron Feis: Nikolas told a boy called Chris McKenna to “run, its gonna get messy.” He ran to Aaron Feis on a golf cart and told him that Nikolas had a gun. He first drove Chris to safety and then returned to the building. He walked in to see Nikolas shooting at a girl so he jumped in between Nikolas and her, using his body as a shield. He was shot while shielding 2 students near the stairwell entry. He was an assistant football coach and security guard

Joaquin Oliver: Before himself and his class knew that the gunshots were real, there’s a snapchat video of Joaquin joking around and pretending to hide in a closet/cabinet. He was later shot in the head while exiting the classroom.

Nicholas Dworet and Helena Ramsey: Helena and Nicholas were both in room 1214 in their Holocaust class. Helena advised her friends and classmates to shield themselves from the bullets using books but was shot twice in the chest and was seen gasping for air. She died within seconds. Her friend describes her body as leaning against the wall with her face in agony. Her friend Nicholas was killed next to her. His eyes were seen to be wide open and his head was in Helena’s lap. Just before he died, he uploaded a video of the shooting on his snapchat.

Gina Montalto: She was possibly with Luke in the hallway, working on an assignment. She was supposed to be in room 1215 Spanish but was working on a computer when the shooting began. She may be the girl heard screaming, knocking and begging for the door to be open. Luke also knocked on the 1215 Spanish door but was shot moments later.

Carmen Schentrup: She was in her AP Psych class, room 1213. She was shot in the head.

Apparently Peter Wang was actually one of the first killed (in that group of 3 who were shot first) and actually didn't save anyone. Unfortunately these tales of "heroism" that occurred during a shooting usually turn out to be uncorrbarated or untrue when more info comes out (similar to the whole thing with Cassie Bernall).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Devil



Posts : 150
Contribution Points : 15216
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Injuries   Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Carmen Schentrup- shot to the abdomen.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Carmen Schentrup: She was in her AP Psych class, room 1213. She was shot in the head.

So if I understand correctly, Carmen Schentrup was shot in both the abdomen and head? Or is only one answer correct?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Apparently Peter Wang was actually one of the first killed (in that group of 3 who were shot first) and actually didn't save anyone. Unfortunately these tales of "heroism" that occurred during a shooting usually turn out to be uncorrbarated or untrue when more info comes out (similar to the whole thing with Cassie Bernall).  

I agree.

It seems like one only have to be a victim of a mass shooting to be considered a hero. Heroism may not always be required to become a "hero". It sounds more like a form of a "consolation medal" to make families of the deceased feel better.

For example: In the Sandy Hook shooting, two teachers packed students into a bathroom where they were later shot and killed without the possibility to escape. This probably made the shooting much worse than it would have become. Both teachers still received medals.

_________________
"I hate how I spend 99% of my time upset about culture, when life itself is the problem.
Culture just adds insult to injury.
" - By Smiggles on SBB forum.


Last edited by Devil on Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kerea2244
Top Contributor
Kerea2244

Posts : 370
Contribution Points : 51638
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-04-28
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Injuries   Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Carmen Schentrup- shot to the abdomen.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Carmen Schentrup: She was in her AP Psych class, room 1213. She was shot in the head.

So if I understand correctly, Carmen Schentrup was shot in both the abdomen and head? Or is only one answer correct? 

I honestly have no clue. Yes She was shot in the abdomen, and im thinking it was the head as well
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mh_12rm_66
Top Contributor
Mh_12rm_66

Posts : 416
Contribution Points : 20233
Forum Reputation : 15
Join date : 2018-03-21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Injuries   Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Carmen Schentrup- shot to the abdomen.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Carmen Schentrup: She was in her AP Psych class, room 1213. She was shot in the head.

So if I understand correctly, Carmen Schentrup was shot in both the abdomen and head? Or is only one answer correct? 

I honestly have no clue. Yes She was shot in the abdomen, and im thinking it was the head as well

I'm fairly certain she was shot in just the abdomen although the bullet may have hit one of her limbs depending on its trajectory and power (ex. if it entered the side of her abdomen and exited the opposite side and then reentered her lower arm or something). In the room 1213 video you can see her and it appears the pool of blood she's in originated from her abdominal area.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kerea2244
Top Contributor
Kerea2244

Posts : 370
Contribution Points : 51638
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-04-28
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Injuries   Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Carmen Schentrup- shot to the abdomen.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Carmen Schentrup: She was in her AP Psych class, room 1213. She was shot in the head.

So if I understand correctly, Carmen Schentrup was shot in both the abdomen and head? Or is only one answer correct? 

I honestly have no clue. Yes She was shot in the abdomen, and im thinking it was the head as well

I'm fairly certain she was shot in just the abdomen although the bullet may have hit one of her limbs depending on its trajectory and power (ex. if it entered the side of her abdomen and exited the opposite side and then reentered her lower arm or something). In the room 1213 video you can see her and it appears the pool of blood she's in originated from her abdominal area.
Actually, you are right. I don't know where I heard her shot in the head, sorry about the confusion
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mh_12rm_66
Top Contributor
Mh_12rm_66

Posts : 416
Contribution Points : 20233
Forum Reputation : 15
Join date : 2018-03-21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Injuries   Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:51 pm

I was listening to some of the 911 calls released from inside the 1200 building and a student in room 1216 claims that a boy next to her was shot and he was dead. Specifically that he was shot in the stomach and head and was killed although he was "trying to breathe" according to her. Given the severity and location of his wounds based on this it's more than likely he was basically dead and was just doing agonal breathing. The only male victim in that room was Alex Schachter, so its confirmed now that's how he died vs. the original info I got which said he died from a shot to the torso.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mh_12rm_66
Top Contributor
Mh_12rm_66

Posts : 416
Contribution Points : 20233
Forum Reputation : 15
Join date : 2018-03-21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Injuries   Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:40 pm

According to new info released today, Gina Montalto was killed by a near contact distance gunshot wound to the chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kerea2244
Top Contributor
Kerea2244

Posts : 370
Contribution Points : 51638
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-04-28
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Injuries   Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
According to new info released today, Gina Montalto was killed by a near contact distance gunshot wound to the chest.
Thank you!! do you got any other new info?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mh_12rm_66
Top Contributor
Mh_12rm_66

Posts : 416
Contribution Points : 20233
Forum Reputation : 15
Join date : 2018-03-21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Injuries   Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:26 pm

According to the BCSO report Nicholas Dworet and Alex Schachter both were killed while sitting at their desks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Posts : 2744
Contribution Points : 69065
Forum Reputation : 300
Join date : 2013-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Injuries   Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:


Nicholas Dworet and Helena Ramsey: Helena and Nicholas were both in room 1214 in their Holocaust class. Helena advised her friends and classmates to shield themselves from the bullets using books but was shot twice in the chest and was seen gasping for air. She died within seconds. Her friend describes her body as leaning against the wall with her face in agony. Her friend Nicholas was killed next to her. His eyes were seen to be wide open and his head was in Helena’s lap. Just before he died, he uploaded a video of the shooting on his snapchat.


Where is Nicholas Dworet's snapchat video please?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
School Massacre Archives
Top Contributor
School Massacre Archives

Posts : 511
Contribution Points : 15920
Forum Reputation : 78
Join date : 2018-09-29
Location : Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Injuries   Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:


Nicholas Dworet and Helena Ramsey: Helena and Nicholas were both in room 1214 in their Holocaust class. Helena advised her friends and classmates to shield themselves from the bullets using books but was shot twice in the chest and was seen gasping for air. She died within seconds. Her friend describes her body as leaning against the wall with her face in agony. Her friend Nicholas was killed next to her. His eyes were seen to be wide open and his head was in Helena’s lap. Just before he died, he uploaded a video of the shooting on his snapchat.


Where is Nicholas Dworet's snapchat video please?


This might be it right here, but then again, they weren't sitting on their desks.

_________________
Owner of the official School Massacre Archives YouTube channel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Mh_12rm_66
Top Contributor
Mh_12rm_66

Posts : 416
Contribution Points : 20233
Forum Reputation : 15
Join date : 2018-03-21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Injuries   Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:51 pm

Apparently according to this article Chris Hixon was shot multiple times in the legs initially and then later shot again in the chest and abdomen (he was apparently conscious and able to acknowledge the officers but wasn't able to respond to their questions due to his injuries).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mh_12rm_66
Top Contributor
Mh_12rm_66

Posts : 416
Contribution Points : 20233
Forum Reputation : 15
Join date : 2018-03-21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Injuries   Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:57 pm

Apparently Aaron Feis was shot twice with at least one shot being to the upper torso
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mh_12rm_66
Top Contributor
Mh_12rm_66

Posts : 416
Contribution Points : 20233
Forum Reputation : 15
Join date : 2018-03-21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Injuries   Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Apparently Joquain Oliver’s right leg was completely shredded by several gunshot wounds (before he was shot again in the torso or head)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kerea2244
Top Contributor
Kerea2244

Posts : 370
Contribution Points : 51638
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-04-28
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Injuries   Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:54 am

Thank you so much!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mh_12rm_66
Top Contributor
Mh_12rm_66

Posts : 416
Contribution Points : 20233
Forum Reputation : 15
Join date : 2018-03-21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Injuries   Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Thank you so much!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

No problem!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mh_12rm_66
Top Contributor
Mh_12rm_66

Posts : 416
Contribution Points : 20233
Forum Reputation : 15
Join date : 2018-03-21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Injuries   Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:24 pm

In reference to Helena Ramsey's injuries:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Alex Schachter:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Either Alyssa Aldaheff or Aliana Petty:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mh_12rm_66
Top Contributor
Mh_12rm_66

Posts : 416
Contribution Points : 20233
Forum Reputation : 15
Join date : 2018-03-21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Injuries   Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:43 pm

Scott Beigel:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

*Apparently Beigel was almost immediately incapacitated or killed since according to witnesses he was shot in the chest and instantly fell to the ground without screaming/moaning/moving etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kerea2244
Top Contributor
Kerea2244

Posts : 370
Contribution Points : 51638
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-04-28
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Injuries   Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Will Oosthuizen



Posts : 3
Contribution Points : 345
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2019-03-13

PostSubject: Bodies in hallway   Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:26 pm

I appreciate the videos posted and the discussion of the tragedy at Marjory Stoneman Douglas. In one of the videos it states that the bodies of Helena Ramsey as well as Coach Hixon can be seen as students are evacuated. In another video, however, the picture in the hallway that should be coach Hixon appears to be that of Luke Hoyer lying next to Gina Montalto. Could anyone please clarify? Was Luke dressed in black shorts that day?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
manicdepressiondreams

manicdepressiondreams

Posts : 5
Contribution Points : 980
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2019-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Injuries   Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:40 pm

Where was this information found?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mh_12rm_66
Top Contributor
Mh_12rm_66

Posts : 416
Contribution Points : 20233
Forum Reputation : 15
Join date : 2018-03-21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Injuries   Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I appreciate the videos posted and the discussion of the tragedy at Marjory Stoneman Douglas. In one of the videos it states that the bodies of Helena Ramsey as well as Coach Hixon can be seen as students are evacuated. In another video, however, the picture in the hallway that should be coach Hixon appears to be that of Luke Hoyer lying next to Gina Montalto. Could anyone please clarify? Was Luke dressed in black shorts that day?

Yeah the two bodies you can see in that video are Gina and Luke, Luke was wearing black shorts that day as based on the surveillance video that showed him and Martin Duque walking into the freshman building.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kerea2244
Top Contributor
Kerea2244

Posts : 370
Contribution Points : 51638
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-04-28
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Injuries   Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:18 pm

Apperantly Cruz walked up to Gina pressed the muzzle of his rifle onto her chest, and killed her, likely while looking her in the face. He's evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mh_12rm_66
Top Contributor
Mh_12rm_66

Posts : 416
Contribution Points : 20233
Forum Reputation : 15
Join date : 2018-03-21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Injuries   Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Apperantly Cruz walked up to Gina pressed the muzzle of his rifle onto her chest, and killed her, likely while looking her in the face. He's evil

Do you have a source for that by any chance ? Not doubting you or anything given that the medical response report noted she died of a close range near contact wound to the chest, but if your source is from somewhere else I'd be interested in reading it since the description you gave sounds pretty detailed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kerea2244
Top Contributor
Kerea2244

Posts : 370
Contribution Points : 51638
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-04-28
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Injuries   Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Apperantly Cruz walked up to Gina pressed the muzzle of his rifle onto her chest, and killed her, likely while looking her in the face. He's evil

Do you have a source for that by any chance ? Not doubting you or anything given that the medical response report noted she died of a close range near contact wound to the chest, but if your source is from somewhere else I'd be interested in reading it since the description you gave sounds pretty detailed.

It’s Pretty much confirmed from the medical report.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Will Oosthuizen



Posts : 3
Contribution Points : 345
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2019-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Injuries   Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:57 pm

My understanding from the reports I've seen seem to indicate that at first Gina was certified as deceased, but another EMS person found a pulse and she was evacuated to hospital where she died later that evening. Is this correct?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Injuries
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School Shooting-
Jump to: