Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Other than the basement tapes, what can we get released?

Go down 
+4
Guest83142
Screamingophelia
Doge81
munchkinphone
8 posters
AuthorMessage
properground

Contribution Points : 57949
Forum Reputation : 108

Other than the basement tapes, what can we get released? Empty
PostSubject: Other than the basement tapes, what can we get released?   Other than the basement tapes, what can we get released? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 5:11 pm

Whether or not the tapes were destroyed, JeffCo stands by that, so the tapes won't be coming from them. But I was thinking, what about the other things? A big one I want to hear is the full 911 call from the library. I know we have from when Patti first called up to right after Eric and Dylan kill Kyle Velasquez, and then another part that was leaked by someone's dad where we hear Val Schurr screaming/ being shot. However, the phone call is something like 30-60 minutes long... why can't that be petitioned to be released?

Some other things I've thought of are photos of the items in the boxes during the showing of the evidence ("victim's clothes" if I remember correctly), and releasing some of the 11k including the redacted information. Usually it's addresses, but I've seen a few paragraphs that are fully blacked out. I know this was to protect the individuals, but the case is pretty much settled and most of the information isn't accurate any more (especially addresses ans phone numbers).

Lastly, I was thinking about when the last petition to get information released under the FOIA was, and wondered why people haven't tried to petition again.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95974
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Other than the basement tapes, what can we get released?   Other than the basement tapes, what can we get released? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 5:30 pm

Honestly other than the depositions which are supposed to be released anyway, I doubt we will see anything else evidence wise.

munchkinphone

Contribution Points : 63639
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Other than the basement tapes, what can we get released?   Other than the basement tapes, what can we get released? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 10:56 am

I wish we could get more information about Dr Albert. From the reviews it's obvious he isn't doing a great job but I'd like to know more specifically how he interacts with his clients and in which ways he could have influenced Eric.

Is this his acutal website? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oh god. I get the feeling he hasn't evolved much...

If he didn't live in another country and the prices weren't so high I would fake mental illness just to get to see how bad he actually is.
Back to top Go down
Doge81

Contribution Points : 52475

PostSubject: Re: Other than the basement tapes, what can we get released?   Other than the basement tapes, what can we get released? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 11:26 am

Where I Can Find Eric's Mental health self-evaluation?
I'm looking for pdf Document..Unfortunately this is only a Screenshot jpeg [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thahks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Other than the basement tapes, what can we get released?   Other than the basement tapes, what can we get released? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 11:38 am

munchkinphone wrote:
If he didn't live in another country and the prices weren't so high I would fake mental illness just to get to see how bad he actually is.

BAHAHAHAA!  Well that would be one way of getting insider info!  Laughing  

But seriously Dr Albert could have possibly cleared up A LOT of questions if he had only released his files/notes on Eric. We would have had a better understanding of what Eric was talking about during these sessions, if he was dropping hints about the coming attack, etc. But the good Doctor decided to play it safe and claim Doctor-Patient Privilege & Confidentiality.

As I have stated before, I'm positive this had more to do with covering his own ass from a legal standpoint then caring about Eric's rights after he was dead. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Other than the basement tapes, what can we get released?   Other than the basement tapes, what can we get released? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 11:43 am

Doge81 wrote:
Where I Can Find Eric's  Mental health self-evaluation?
I'm looking for pdf Document..Unfortunately this is only a Screenshot jpeg [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thahks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Scroll to Eric's diversion records

Doge81

PostSubject: Re: Other than the basement tapes, what can we get released?   Other than the basement tapes, what can we get released? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 12:39 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
Doge81 wrote:
Where I Can Find Eric's  Mental health self-evaluation?

Thahks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Scroll to Eric's diversion records

OMG.. Very Happy Many thanks... lol!
Back to top Go down
Doge81

PostSubject: Re: Other than the basement tapes, what can we get released?   Other than the basement tapes, what can we get released? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 4:46 pm

Eric's Journal has been discoveried during the search Warrant?i've read the 11 k and there's no mention
Back to top Go down
properground

PostSubject: Re: Other than the basement tapes, what can we get released?   Other than the basement tapes, what can we get released? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 9:58 pm

Yes, look at the other released documents (post-11k). They released them in the early 2000's.
Back to top Go down
Jollyhelpful

Jollyhelpful

Contribution Points : 65919
Forum Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Other than the basement tapes, what can we get released?   Other than the basement tapes, what can we get released? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 6:02 am

I can't remember if it was in Kass's or Cullen's book, But I read somewhere that police took hundreds of pictures of the boys bedrooms. For some reason, seeing their bedrooms has always fascinated me. Maybe its because it might give me a little more insight into their personalities.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Other than the basement tapes, what can we get released?   Other than the basement tapes, what can we get released? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 9:29 am

Jollyhelpful wrote:
I can't remember if it was in Kass's or Cullen's book, But I read somewhere that police took hundreds of pictures of the boys bedrooms. For some reason, seeing their bedrooms has always fascinated me. Maybe its because it might give me a little more insight into their personalities.

I would love to see the sign mentioned in the bt. We have a drawing of Dylan's room if his room looked anything like that IDK but we don't know much about Eric's room other than the poor descriptions

Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193506
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Other than the basement tapes, what can we get released?   Other than the basement tapes, what can we get released? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 9:37 am

Lizpuff wrote:
Jollyhelpful wrote:

I would love to see the sign mentioned in the bt.  We have a drawing of Dylan's room if his room looked anything like that IDK but we don't know much about Eric's room other than the poor descriptions

I’ve never seen the drawing!

PostSubject: Re: Other than the basement tapes, what can we get released?   Other than the basement tapes, what can we get released? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 9:54 am

The only informations about Search Warrant on Harris House that I was able to find,come from
11 k
10219-10230 (Harris Residence) and still something from 10373-10400 (HARRIS EVIDENCE)

Anything Else is available?where to look for?I wanna to find a document with the discovery of Eric'journal
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Other than the basement tapes, what can we get released?   Other than the basement tapes, what can we get released? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 9:58 am

Doge81 wrote:
The only informations about Search Warrant on Harris House that I was able to find,come from
11 k
10219-10230 (Harris Residence) and still something from 10373-10400 (HARRIS EVIDENCE)

Anything Else is available?where to look for?I wanna to find a document with the discovery of Eric'journal
Thanks

The 11k is the best place to find warrant info. You can find Eric's writings on the Acolumbinesite.com page. What would you be looking for? Anything specific?

Doge81

PostSubject: Re: Other than the basement tapes, what can we get released?   Other than the basement tapes, what can we get released? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 11:47 am

I'm looking for a document/report on Eric' journal discovery..Who is the person that have find it?when and Where..During a Search on Harris residence?
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Other than the basement tapes, what can we get released?   Other than the basement tapes, what can we get released? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 11:55 am

Doge81 wrote:
I'm looking for a document/report on Eric' journal discovery..Who is the person that have find it?when and Where..During a Search on Harris residence?

I can't tell you who found it specifically but it was during the search of his room that it was found. Dylan's was found over the course of days because his was more just papers and less an actual journal

Guest83142

Contribution Points : 70123
Forum Reputation : 163

PostSubject: Re: Other than the basement tapes, what can we get released?   Other than the basement tapes, what can we get released? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 2:03 pm

Last edited by Guest83142 on Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Other than the basement tapes, what can we get released?   Other than the basement tapes, what can we get released? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 2:24 pm

Supposedly the ketchup incident was caught on the CCTV cameras but I doubt that but it exists anymore if it ever did

PostSubject: Re: Other than the basement tapes, what can we get released?   Other than the basement tapes, what can we get released? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 2:29 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Supposedly the ketchup incident was caught on the CCTV cameras but I doubt that but it exists anymore if it ever did

I know I'm not the only one who would pay decent money to see that footage IF it ever existed. Mad
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Other than the basement tapes, what can we get released?   Other than the basement tapes, what can we get released? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 2:38 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

I know I'm not the only one who would pay decent money to see that footage IF it ever existed. Mad

Not at all. It seems to have taken on a life of its own this story...

There are people that believe after the incident Dylan cried into a stuffed animals when he was 17. They comforted the two instances from when he was a child... Of course they did.

PostSubject: Re: Other than the basement tapes, what can we get released?   Other than the basement tapes, what can we get released? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 2:56 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Not at all. It seems to have taken on a life of its own this story...

There are people that believe after the incident Dylan cried into a stuffed animals when he was 17. They comforted  the two instances from when he was a child... Of course they did.

True. I'd like to have the full story for once on this incident, and well the POTATO thing... LOL! Roll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Other than the basement tapes, what can we get released?   Other than the basement tapes, what can we get released? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 4:47 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
Jollyhelpful wrote:

I would love to see the sign mentioned in the bt.  We have a drawing of Dylan's room if his room looked anything like that IDK but we don't know much about Eric's room other than the poor descriptions

Neither have I, and I would like to.
Back to top Go down
properground

PostSubject: Re: Other than the basement tapes, what can we get released?   Other than the basement tapes, what can we get released? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2018 1:38 pm

AdamnLanza wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
Jollyhelpful wrote:

Neither have I, and I would like to.

Bump.
Back to top Go down
properground

PostSubject: Re: Other than the basement tapes, what can we get released?   Other than the basement tapes, what can we get released? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2018 2:20 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
Jollyhelpful wrote:

I can't reply directly to your message regarding this, but yes, please!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Other than the basement tapes, what can we get released?   Other than the basement tapes, what can we get released? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2018 3:48 pm

I have also never seen this drawing. If someone finds it, please post it here. I am interested in seeing it. I think photos of the rooms would be intriguing, but there are definitely other things I'd prefer to be released.
Back to top Go down
Jollyhelpful

Jollyhelpful

Contribution Points : 65919
Forum Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Other than the basement tapes, what can we get released?   Other than the basement tapes, what can we get released? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2018 3:55 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Other than the basement tapes, what can we get released?   Other than the basement tapes, what can we get released? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2018 4:10 pm

Thank you for sharing. Seems like these are his plans on how to arrange his room and not a drawing of how his room was actually set up? Could have been identical, of course.
Back to top Go down
joebox97

joebox97

Contribution Points : 68875
Forum Reputation : 255

PostSubject: Re: Other than the basement tapes, what can we get released?   Other than the basement tapes, what can we get released? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2018 1:49 pm

Aren't both homes still standing? Wonder who lives in them now?
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Other than the basement tapes, what can we get released?   Other than the basement tapes, what can we get released? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2018 1:59 pm

joebox97 wrote:
Aren't both homes still standing? Wonder who lives in them now?

According to property records, Tom still lives in the Klebold home. I do not know who lives in the Harris home other to say not the Harris family lol

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other than the basement tapes, what can we get released?   Other than the basement tapes, what can we get released? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Other than the basement tapes, what can we get released?
Page 1 of 1