Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shanann Watts family

Go down 
+4
Holloka
Tommy QTR
Jenn
Lizpuff
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95974
Forum Reputation : 1190

Shanann Watts family Empty
PostSubject: Shanann Watts family   Shanann Watts family Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2018 8:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Is anyone else following this? It is not very new anymore but it is so sad.

The thing that got to me is that it is probable that the husband killed the kids before the mom got home. Imagine walking into that house after a trip to find your children dead.

PostSubject: Re: Shanann Watts family   Shanann Watts family Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2018 8:27 am

I have been in a roundabout way... Truly heartbreaking.  No
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118575
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Shanann Watts family   Shanann Watts family Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2018 4:51 am

I've actually been binging on this case the past few days. I don't really recall hearing about this when it first happened. Chris Watts was in the news again a few days ago and that was the first article I really read about this case and I just started spending hours and hours on it since then. They are moving him out of Colorado for his own safety. Lol, his safety? I don't think it really matters where they put him, he'll either be killed or tortured in prison. He didn't get the death penalty so he won't be sitting on death row in his own cell cut off from the rest of the prisoners.

This has got to be one of the worst crimes I've ever looked into. Those poor little girls. And his wife. The coffin birth of his unborn son. What a disgusting POS he is. And for what? Some girl he spent 2 months cheating on his pregnant wife with. The oldest little girl nearly bit her own tongue off trying to defend herself. How a man can murder his own children, I will never understand. Then what he did to them after they were dead is just horrific. I read that they had to be flown back to North Carolina separately to be buried because they were combustible from all the oil.

And the fans of this guy are disgusting. They actually blame his wife. "She was too controlling" and he snapped.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - From what I've been reading, it looks like he strangled her while she was asleep so I'm not sure if she would have known the girls were dead. The police do think he killed the children first though. I'm not 100% sure though because I only started getting into this case a few days ago.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shanann Watts family   Shanann Watts family Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2018 9:55 am

Jenn wrote:
I've actually been binging on this case the past few days. I don't really recall hearing about this when it first happened. Chris Watts was in the news again a few days ago and that was the first article I really read about this case and I just started spending hours and hours on it since then. They are moving him out of Colorado for his own safety. Lol, his safety? I don't think it really matters where they put him, he'll either be killed or tortured in prison. He didn't get the death penalty so he won't be sitting on death row in his own cell cut off from the rest of the prisoners.

This has got to be one of the worst crimes I've ever looked into. Those poor little girls. And his wife. The coffin birth of his unborn son. What a disgusting POS he is. And for what? Some girl he spent 2 months cheating on his pregnant wife with. The oldest little girl nearly bit her own tongue off trying to defend herself. How a man can murder his own children, I will never understand. Then what he did to them after they were dead is just horrific. I read that they had to be flown back to North Carolina separately to be buried because they were combustible from all the oil.

And the fans of this guy are disgusting. They actually blame his wife. "She was too controlling" and he snapped.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - From what I've been reading, it looks like he strangled her while she was asleep so I'm not sure if she would have known the girls were dead. The police do think he killed the children first though. I'm not 100% sure though because I only started getting into this case a few days ago.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   I agree!  The fact that this bastard has fans truly makes me want to vomit! No  The whole case is just devastating. The fact that he could seriously look at those little girls and do the things he did prove just what type of man he is.  I truly hope that Shanann didn't see her kids laying there dead. He deserves every bad thing that happens to him and then some. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shanann Watts family   Shanann Watts family Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 8:51 am

Those poor beautiful babies. Sad
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Shanann Watts family   Shanann Watts family Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2019 3:02 am

These are hilarious, especially the very last letters of both videos. I thought the fangirls were going to be a bunch of teenagers but it's actually all a bunch of women in their late 30's and 40's WITH kids. How can these crazy ass women be in love with this guy who murdered his kids when they've got kids of their own?

Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 91742
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Shanann Watts family   Shanann Watts family Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2019 5:41 am

Just thought that I should post this:

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shanann Watts family   Shanann Watts family Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2019 10:01 pm

ABC Night-line segment on the case:

Jail footage:

Video analysis of interrogation:

Analysis of Chris Watt's body language:

Another good break-down of the case:

Content of Chris's phone:

Trial footage:

Footage of the dump site:

COURT DOCUMENTS REGARDING CASE OF CHRIST WATTS
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Shanann Watts family   Shanann Watts family Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2019 4:07 am

I've been really invested and borderline obsessed with this case since November. The video of the DA describing what he did to his pregnant wife and 2 daughters is one of the saddest videos I've ever seen when it comes to true crime cases. And the fact that his lawyer is comforting him and making sure he is alright is just disgusting to me.

Another sad video in this case is when the DA reads Frankie's (Shan'ann's brother) letter to Chris. He says to him "because of you I'll never hear the words "Uncle Frankie" again, but you'll never hear the words "Dad" again either". That made me sad for days when I heard that.

Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Shanann Watts family   Shanann Watts family Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2019 6:28 am

Jenn wrote:
I've been really invested and borderline obsessed with this case since November. The video of the DA describing what he did to his pregnant wife and 2 daughters is one of the saddest videos I've ever seen when it comes to true crime cases. And the fact that his lawyer is comforting him and making sure he is alright is just disgusting to me.

Another sad video in this case is when the DA reads Frankie's (Shan'ann's brother) letter to Chris. He says to him "because of you I'll never hear the words "Uncle Frankie" again, but you'll never hear the words "Dad" again either". That made me sad for days when I heard that.

The really sad thing is, that sentence probably affects you more than it does Chris. He is a despicable human being.

Holloka

Holloka

Contribution Points : 66448
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Shanann Watts family   Shanann Watts family Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2019 2:18 pm

I am, too, haunted by the case since I first heard about it. I find myself thinking of Shan'ann or the children randomly through the day - I work in a place where families come and go by the hundreds, so it's understandable, I guess. I just find myself looking at a new kid arriving and to think that someone might do this to their own... I don't know, I guess my thoughts are still disjointed and hazy about it all. I am very shaklen by it, all in all.

I don't know, that entire case is just so unnatural, so twisted. And of course the extra components  to it (kessinger and those hybri letters, omg!) make it even more difficult to get over it.

Have you guys heard of the new theory that the neighbour's security cam footage might have captured the shadow of either Bella or Celeste alive, after Shan'ann has been already murdered?

What are your thoughts? Reach?

Here's the vid of the gent who put the idea forward. He's a bit crazy, but true crime does that to you I guess lol It's a 4 parts strong series, but this last part sums everything up nicely.

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Shanann Watts family   Shanann Watts family Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 6:33 am

Holloka wrote:
I am, too, haunted by the case since I first heard about it. I find myself thinking of Shan'ann or the children randomly through the day - I work in a place where families come and go by the hundreds, so it's understandable, I guess. I just find myself looking at a new kid arriving and to think that someone might do this to their own... I don't know, I guess my thoughts are still disjointed and hazy about it all. I am very shaklen by it, all in all.

I don't know, that entire case is just so unnatural, so twisted. And of course the extra components  to it (kessinger and those hybri letters, omg!) make it even more difficult to get over it.

Have you guys heard of the new theory that the neighbour's security cam footage might have captured the shadow of either Bella or Celeste alive, after Shan'ann has been already murdered?

What are your thoughts? Reach?

Here's the vid of the gent who put the idea forward. He's a bit crazy, but true crime does that to you I guess lol It's a 4 parts strong series, but this last part sums everything up nicely.

I think it is a reach. In the Morgan Ingram case the mom would point at miniscule pixelations in the video to show shadows and that is what it reminds me of. I don't think the girls left that house alive

Holloka

Holloka

Contribution Points : 66448
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Shanann Watts family   Shanann Watts family Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 12:55 pm

To be honest, me neither. I don't see why would CW inconvienence himself with having either of the children alive when heading to the dumping site. Regardless, I guess I am fascinated by the theories coming out, still!
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Shanann Watts family   Shanann Watts family Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 6:06 am

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Shanann Watts family   Shanann Watts family Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2019 10:42 am

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Shanann Watts family   Shanann Watts family Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2019 9:05 am

How Chris is doing in prison:

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105213
Forum Reputation : 1235

PostSubject: Re: Shanann Watts family   Shanann Watts family Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 11:15 am

Jenn wrote:
These are hilarious, especially the very last letters of both videos. I thought the fangirls were going to be a bunch of teenagers but it's actually all a bunch of women in their late 30's and 40's WITH kids. How can these crazy ass women be in love with this guy who murdered his kids when they've got kids of their own?

LOL, same here! I thought it was teenage girls just acting out being rebellious, but grown ass women with kids, WTF?
They are putting money on his books without even talking to him, and he apparently has gotten tens of thousands of letters already!
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Shanann Watts family   Shanann Watts family Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2019 3:20 pm

I found some videos of Chris with his family before the murders:

They seemed like such a normal, happy family, it's so sad what happened. Also the comments on these videos blaming Shanann saying she was bossy and a psychopath is disgusting, even if that's true, it still doesn't justify Chris murdering her and the children; honestly some people make me loose hope in Humanity.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
TaylorsMom

TaylorsMom

Contribution Points : 77842
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Shanann Watts family   Shanann Watts family Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 5:23 pm

I'm curious to know what people think of the new evidence that came out regarding Chris Watts recent interview? I know there are a few people like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that have been following this case. Do you believe his version of what actually took place the night Shanann, Bella and CeCe were killed?
Back to top Go down
thelmar

thelmar

Contribution Points : 82557
Forum Reputation : 3068

PostSubject: Re: Shanann Watts family   Shanann Watts family Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 9:41 pm

TaylorsMom wrote:
I'm curious to know what people think of the new evidence that came out regarding Chris Watts recent  interview?  I know there are a few people like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that have been following this case.  Do you believe his version of what actually took place the night Shanann, Bella and CeCe were killed?

Supposedly this new discussion he had with police was all videotaped. I'll reserve final judgement until we know more but I am inclined to believe most of it is true since the Rzucek's attorney is allowing them to speak on it.
Amazing that Watts could get any more disgusting...
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Shanann Watts family   Shanann Watts family Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 10:11 pm

I'm glad this bastard finally admitted he murdered the girls so the idiots who still think Shan'ann did it can STFU but it is sad to know he took them out there and buried their Mother while they sat in the truck. And that Bella saw him murder CeCe and knew she was next and begged him not to murder her.

Honestly, I don't know how he lives with himself.

Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Shanann Watts family   Shanann Watts family Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 10:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - And yes, I do believe his story about taking them out there. It's been speculated for a while now that at least one of the girls were still alive when he left the house because you can kind of see him pick one of the children up in the CCTV footage.

He had a 45-minute drive to change his mind about murdering his children. And he still did it.

Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Shanann Watts family   Shanann Watts family Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 6:24 am

I cannot believe that I am even more disgusted with this bastard of a human being. How could anyone look their children in the eyes for 45 min in the car while knowing what he was going to do to them? And his daughter begging for her life is soul crushing to me. I cannot even put into words the anguish I feel for those girls

TaylorsMom

TaylorsMom

Contribution Points : 77842
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Shanann Watts family   Shanann Watts family Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 7:56 am

Thanks for your responses! The more I research this new info the more I believe that sick f@ck! How disgusting! My heart breaks for the precious babies...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shanann Watts family   Shanann Watts family Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2019 8:49 pm

Last video of Shanann taken less than a couple hours before she was murdered:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shanann Watts family   Shanann Watts family Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2019 9:48 pm

Jenn wrote:
I'm glad this bastard finally admitted he murdered the girls so the idiots who still think Shan'ann did it can STFU but it is sad to know he took them out there and buried their Mother while they sat in the truck. And that Bella saw him murder CeCe and knew she was next and begged him not to murder her.

Honestly, I don't know how he lives with himself.

I think the worst part for me was him recounting hearing Bella say "Daddy no!" before he decided to just strangle her anyway. It was awful listening to the testimonies. It made me so sick and stuff like this rarely ever does. He is a truly horrible human.
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

Contribution Points : 98344
Forum Reputation : 21

PostSubject: Re: Shanann Watts family   Shanann Watts family Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 1:30 am

Wow this case is sickening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shanann Watts family   Shanann Watts family Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shanann Watts family
Page 1 of 1